K-POP one shots

Autorstwa JessxD

Different situations with Kpop idols - *-* i hope you like them. c: I ended this book so if you have a requ... Więcej

Big Bang~ T.O.P - Nothing
MBLAQ ~ Joon - TONIGHT
SHINee ~ Minho - Fell in love with a stranger
Big Bang ~ GD - Can't stand it
MBLAQ ~ G.O. - Moving on
SuJu~ Donghae VS Eunhyuk - I wanna love you
Dalmatian~ Daniel - Drive
BLOCK B - ZICO~ I'll treat you better next time
BIGBANG ~ Taeyang - I would never forget
BigBang ~ Daesung- Baby don't cry
Beast ~ Kikwang - Let it snow
Lee Minho - My Everything
BIGBANG ~ T.O.P - My gentle Flower
SuJu~ Siwon - best friends, now much more . . .
BtoB ~ Peniel - Unexpected
How your biases would react to you breaking up with him . . .
B.A.P & B2ST ~ Zelo and Yoseob - Toren between two
VIXX ~ Ravi - Ice cream and quiet feelings
Infinite ~ Myung Soo - I'm Sorry
CN BLUE ~ Minhyuk - What would I do without you?
B.A.P ~ Zelo - Will you be my Valentine?
Block B ~ P.O(Jihoon) - Homework, Aegyo and a sweet first kiss
Mini stories [only this chapter]
SuJu ~ Siwon - There's only one person who is my Valentine and that's you~
Exo-m/Exo-k~ Luhan vs Suho - Giving up
FT. Island~ Lee Hongki - A perfect first kiss
SuJu~ Ryeowook - Stuttering confessesions
Jay Park - Just be my girlfriend
Shi Yoon ~ Studying and other things
ExoK ~ Sehun - Meeting you was like fate
B.A.P/ Exo-k/ SHINee- Zelo, Kai & Key ~ Before he even knew
B.A.P ~ YoungJae - Meeting B.A.P with cute jealously
BigBang ~ Choi Seunghyun (T.O.P) - Healing
BtoB~ Sungjae - Forever
Btob ~ Minhyuk - I love you either way
REQUEST LIST ;-;
Btob ~ Hyunsik - It's good to hear from you again...
SHINee ~ Taemin - Should have known
Block B ~ Ukwon - This love
Block B ~ Ukwon - Happy Birthday ^-^
Ukiss ~ Dongho - First love
SHINee ~ Jonghyun - It's so simple
SuJu ~ Eunhyuk - It was always you
SS051 ~ Hyun-Joong - Knight in shinning armor
BigBang ~ G-Dragon - I'm sorry I'm a bad boy (;
SuJu ~ Donghae - Fireworks
Bigbang ~ G-Dragon - Butterfly
B2ST/B.A.P ~ Yoseob & Zelo - Open wounds
2pm ~ Nichkhun - I'm the one
SHINee ~ Key - Beautiful like the Ocean
CN BLUE ~ YongHwa - It's just a feeling
TVXQ ~ Changmin - Don't go
Bangtan boys *^* ~ Jungkook - Just like a star
The End ^^ [Not a one shot]

Block B ~ Zico and Ukwon - If only this was true (:

19.7K 128 9
Autorstwa JessxD

     This is a fanfic/oneshot about me and my friend Janice. We actually weren't thinking about writing this but we started to message each other as if we were going out with Ukwon and Zico. So this sorta just happened by mistake. (: Sorry this one has names, but I hope you still like it. 

     I walked through the narrow hallways. Finding my way through back stage was even more difficult than Ukwon had ever mentioned it to be. I sighed and made a turn to find myself at a hallway, searching each door til I finally found the one labeled BLOCK B. Relief flooded through me as I opened the door to find Taeil on the couch that was up against one of the walls.

"Jessica! You finally made it!" Zico said from the styling chair. I received a small smile from Ukwon as he was next to B-bomb, big surprise. He was getting his hair done at the moment so I settled next to Zico.

"Is she here." I whispered to Zico. He blushed and nodded. "She's in the audience." He said. "In the audience? Seriously Zico?! I'm going to bring her over here. Shame on you!" I said. "No. Don't bring her over here. The guys will truly embarrass me if they knew I had a girl friend. I'm going to tell them right now, let them make fun of me and finally become respectful towards the topic." Zico whispered back. "Well I can't leave her out there. Ukwon did that too me. I'm not going to let her go through the experience that I had to go through. I'm going to get her, I'll just wait with her in the big lobby. We'll wait till you leave to perform and then we'll go see you. How about that." I suggested. "Alright." Zico replied. "You kinda know what she looks like right? Her name is Janice. She's the most beautiful girl you'll ever meet." He looked up, his eyes sparkling. "Um... alright?" I chuckled softy.

    I made my way out, receiving a small questioning stare from Ukwon. Even though Ukwon was my boyfriend, I never liked to talk to him before a performance. I always felt that I would get in the way of his mental thinking, so instead I would bother Zico. Well those days have ended. I walked to the section of the audience and looked around.

'Most beautiful girl you'll ever meet.' Zico's voice rang in my head. I smiled and looked at each girl til one girl caught my attention. She had dark brown, short hair and she stood awkwardly as the rest of the girls around her talked and fan girled. I walked up to her and grabbed her by the hand and pulled her out of the crowded group. She looked at me confused.

"Is your name Janice?" I asked.

She nodded.

"You're Zico's girl friend?" I asked.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"Alright, come with me." I pulled her to the lobby they had back stage. It was a large that was surrounded by T.V's that showed you what was happening on stage.

"Hello. Zico has told me so much about you. He tells me that you're beautiful. I'm Jessica. Ukwon's girlfriend, it's nice to meet you." I said.

"Oh hi. I'm Janice." She said nodding.

I nodded. "You know, I'm really glad that Zico found someone like you. I have to say that he hasn't stopped talking about you. He's like Janice this, Janice that." I said.

"Aw. Really?" She blushed.

"He really can't." I chuckled.

"Well, you're beautiful too. Ukwon is very lucky to have you, hope you live happy." She said.

"Thanks." I replied. I watched as BLOCK B passed us. Zico wrapped his arms around her waist, he kissed her cheek quickly before living to the front of the group. Ukwon gave me another small smile the same from when I walked into the room. I forced a smile and looked at Janice.

"What was that about?" She asked.

"With what?" I tried to act stupid but I could already feel the tears begin to burn in my eyes.

"Is that how you two act with each other? It was like you were just a friend to him. He barely acknowledged you." Janice pointed out.

"Yeah. He doesn't really talk to me before a performance. He's different after. I swear. How about this. Dinner at my place with Zico and Ukwon. I'll tell Ukwon he's cooking. You down?" I asked feeling better, even though I don't know why I felt a bit sad. It was my fault that he never approached me.

"That sounds wonderful." Janice said smiling.

          I nodded. "Alright. It's a date. Um. We should go see them perform." I pointed at the stage.
"Oh. Alright." She followed me to the V.I.P section, which as basically close to the stage but yet we were back stage. Janice stood next to me as we watched Zico and Ukwon perform. Block B performed Nillili Mambo, No Joke and finished with U Hoo. We waited as Block B came rushing toward us.

"Did you see us, Jessica!" Ukwon yelled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug. "Hey. Zico! Is this your girlfriend!?" Kyung asked as he circled Janice. "Stay away from her." I told Kyung, giving him a look. "Alright. Taiel, Jaehyo, P.O., B-Bomb! Lets go. We should leave the couples alone." Kyung said. The rest of Block B followed his commands and left.

       Ukwon smiled and kissed me gently, sending a million waves of sparks through my body.
"Yah! We should go get ice cream!" Zico said jumping up and down like a little boy. "Come on we should!" Ukwon joyed in, jumping along side him. Janice and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Aw. Isn't that nice of them, Jessica. They are such good boyfriends that they are going to buy US ice cream." Janice said smiling at me.

"We have the best boyfriends." I agreed.

"What?" Ukwon's expression changed.

"You heard Janice. You're treating us to ice cream. We'll wait for you guys to change. We'll be waiting in the car." Janice and I waited in the van.

"So Ukwon's and my place, since you know, my kitten (Ukwon) would be the one cooking. But what time? You know these boys, they always have a ton of things to do in the morning. So when do you think you guys will be free?" I asked as we were waiting for the boys.

"Well you are right on that maybe around 6 in the evening?" Janice suggested.

"Yeah, sounds good." I said. "I'll message you the address later, here lets exchange numbers." I took my phone out and we switched numbers.

"What are you girls talking about?" Ukwon said, he was wearing a loose grey sweater and jeans with his black cap. He sat next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Oh. Um. Actually. We were thinking that we should have dinner with each other. You know, like a double date." Janice told Zico who snuggled next to her.

"I like the sound of that. Ukwon can cook." Zico said as he rubbed his stomach. "I miss your dance cooking." He laughed softly.

"No. I'm not cooking." Ukwon said.

"But, Ukwon. Please." I made him look into my eyes. I pouted, "Please, Kitten." I whispered.

He sighed. "Alright. Alright." I smiled and snuggled into him.

"The things we do for love." Zico laughed behind us, since Janice and him took the back seat.

"No kidding." Ukwon said under his breath.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

THE NEXT DAY ~

"Do I really have to cook? Can't we just order out?" Ukwon turned to me while we were in the soft bed we shared.

"Yup. I promised Janice." I whined to him and touched his face lightly.

"You're very fond of her aren't you?" Ukwon smiled.

"She's different from the girlfriends I've met who was dating a member of BLOCK B. She's just much more calm and fun. Unlike how the others clung to their boy friend." I said remembering past girls who never spoke to me.

"I'm glad you've found a little friend." Ukwon smiled and pulled me towards him. I placed my hands on his face and smiled.

"Come on, we need to get up and go shopping." I smiled and stood up to get ready.

"But I like how you look like that." He sat up slightly, supporting his weight with his elbows. He smiled at my shorts and over sized shirt.

"Fine I'll go like this." I slipped on boots.

"What? NO!" He got up quickly and pushed me back to the restroom handing me my jeans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice~

        I woke up the next morning and the first thing I see is Zico sleeping peacefully. He has a small smile and his eyes flutter a bit. You smiled and marveled at the sight. Hm, today is Zico's day off, thankfully maybe I should cook him breakfast. I slowly slipped out of bed and tipped toed to the kitchen and began to cook Zico breakfast.

     As I as going to finish what I was making I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I turned my head just in time to see Zico lay his chin softy on my shoulder. "What are you doing, Janice? Hm? I know it's my day off but you don't have to cook me breakfast. I think it should be the other way around." Zico said. "I know it's your day off but your always busy and I want to spend more time with you." I replied. "So cooking me breakfast is your answer? Nope. Here let me finish." He moved me away from stove and placed me on a chair. "I'll cook you breakfast, alright. I've always wanted to surprise you with breakfast so please give me this." Zico said pouting.

"Alright." I sighed but smiled.

"Thank you." He smiled and returned back to the kitchen. "Here you go. Eat well!" He exclaimed as he placed a plate of food in front of me.

     I stood up slightly to kiss Zico on the cheek. "You're so sweet." I sat back down and noticed how Zico's face turned bright red. "Well I'm going to, um." He pointed at the bedroom. "You know. Change and um." He was stuttering noticeably which added to my feelings for him. He was so adorable when he got like this. Zico sighed. "You always get me like this."

      I chuckled. "Just go and change Zico." I hugged him.

     Zico became tense under my embrace. "Well if you keep doing cute things like this, how in the world do you expect me to go change? Hm?" He hugged me back tightly.

     I chuckled. "Just change already." I got up and pushed Zico to the bedroom.

     "Alright, alright I'm going." He smiled and left into the room.

I closed the door and giggled. "Seriously that man." I left to go finish eating and wash dishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rushed Ukwon to the store to buy the necessary ingredients to prepare our dinner with Janice and Zico. "We're going to need this and this and this. Oh! Jessica, put that in the cart too." Ukwon told me as he looked hard into his list. I smiled and put in everything he needed. "I think that's it." He smiled and sighed. "We need to get back to the house if you want me to cook all this food." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Yeah, yeah." We brought everything and made our back to the apartment we shared.

"I'm going to get started alright." Ukwon excitedly left to the kitchen. I smiled at his excitement and placed the small amount of groceries I was holding on the table and I sat at one of the chairs at the counter to watch him cook.

Ukwon began to work into cooking an amazing dinner. I laughed as he began to dance while he was cooking. I haven't seen him this happy. I smiled and looked at the time, it was going to be 5.
"I'm going to get ready. Don't take too long, you still have to shower and get dressed." I said as I got up.

"Yeah, alright." Ukwon continued to cook. I sighed and took a shower and got dressed. I was ready by 5:30. I walked out into the kitchen, Ukwon barley turned the stove off and covered everything when I came in. "I'm going to get dressed." He said as he wiped his hands on a random towel and made his way to the room.

I walked to the living room and began to clean up a little bit, just trying to make it look well organized. As I threw away a bit of trash, the door bell rang. I smiled and walked to the door and opened it. Janice and Zico gave me a warm smile. "Hey, you made it! Ukwon, they're here!" I said loudly so he could hear me from the room. He calmly came out with buttoning up his shirt. "Hey, guys. Come on in." He said. I let them in and showed them to the small dinning room, well it's not exactly a dinning room since it was an apartment so it was more of a small table next to the kitchen and the living room.

 We crowded around the table while Ukwon placed different kinds of places in front of us. Ukwon settled next to me and smiled. "Well, dig in!" He said pointing at the food. We didn't waste another minute as we all began to eat. We chatted as we ate, talking about random things

"Really good, Ukwon." Janice said as she placed her fork down. "Yeah, you have out done yourself." Zico smiled satisfied. "I'm coming here more often, I miss your cooking."

I laughed. "You guys are welcomed anytime." I smiled at Ukwon.

"Yeah, sure." Ukwon nodded.

"Well we should really get going." Zico looked at his wrist watch then to Janice.

"This was nice, thank you so much for dinner." She said, sweetly.

I smiled. "No problem."

We said our goodbyes.

"I'm glad they came over." Ukwon said once we setted in the couch. "Me too," I agreed and snuggled closer to him. Ukwon smiled and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. I smiled and felt my heart begin to race. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice~

      I held on to Zico's arm as we made our way to his car. Zico sighed and strecthed his hands above his head. "I'm glad we went over, but I've never been so stuffed in my life." He said and shook his head. "Well you shouldn't have ate a lot, although Ukwon cooks so delicious." I sighed dreamingly. "Yeeeaah. He does. Wait. You like Ukwon's cooking THAT much? I mean, I can cook too, you know!" Zico said, his voice dripping with jealously. I scratched my head, "Well..he does cook great..." I laughed awkwardly and walked faster. "Yah!" He ran to catch up with me, he held me back by the arm. "What is that suppose to mean?" He asked his eyes burning into mine. "I..umm.. It's nothing.. I just love his cooking...you know.." I stuttered. "Do, do you like him? And I mean like like him. Do you not like me anymore? Or am I just being a jealous fool?" He sighed and walked away from me, but then he stopped and looked back at me. After a long pause he finally speaks, "Forget it. I'm acting...stupid. come on." He smiled and held out his hand.

     I looked at his hand and then at him.  Zico smile faded and he looked at me confused. I ran up to him wrapping my arms around his waist. "I don't like Ukwon...." I hugged him tightly. He held on to me and whispered, "Please don't ever scare me like that Janice, ever again." He hugged me tighter. I nodded as I held on to him.

"Come on. Lets go home." He let me go and guided me to the car. "You know I can still cook way better than Ukwon, you know, just putting that out there." Zico muttered under his breath once we were in the car. I looked at Zico surprised, "Really? Better than Ukwon?!" I said with sparkly eyes. "Pst. Yeah. Sure. Of course." He smiled weakly. I giggled. "If you say so darling." I smiled warmly and put my earphones on. "Aish, this girl." Zico muttered under his breath but he smiled at me. I laid my head on the window, feeling my eye growing heavy. Zico noticed and pulled me closer to him so I could lay my head on his shoulder as he drove us home. ~ (:

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

29.3K 1.5K 27
( might be 21 + , Idk-) - Read Book 1 before reading this one !- " She'll choose me , you're no good for her " " No , she loves me , And I'll forever...
27.4K 836 34
WARNING: Not a book for soft stans --- (Y/n) was only supposed to be in their industry like her brother for the money. She had three guys to supply h...
344K 20.9K 86
Innie is a girl who can't dream. To the world, she looks like a bright college girl with a great life. But in truth, her heart is numbed and she is h...
62K 1K 13
BTS REACTIONS TO YOU BEING - SAD/PROTECTIVE/ANGRY/JEALOUS/CUTE/STUPID/FUSSY/ ETC ETC ⚠ ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE I'M GONNA UPDATE IT ⚠ ...