CHECKMATE

By Shrutiiiii14

(MPREG story!!) Tharn Suppasit a great professor as well as a secret mafia, while type kanawut student fell i... More

Introduction
00: Prologue
01: Our lives.
03: Huh?
04: The choice is your baby!
05: What's with the blood!
06: Sharing what was hidden
07: You are in the Lion's den pup
08: Enjoying each moment
09: Aaargghhhhh!!!!!
10: Envious
11: Persuade?
12: Uneasy
13: Regret
14: Surprise
15: Yes! (18+)
16: This can't be! (18+)
17: No!
18: You've got to be punished.
19: Let it out (18+)
20: Nightfall
21: Crack of dawn
22: Types secret
23: You'll be thrown out soon
๐Ÿ’ฎ Invitation๐Ÿ’ฎ
24: Our Special Day
25: The ring (18+)
26: All Puzzled
27: Caught
๐Ÿ’ฎ Announcement ๐Ÿ’ฎ
28: Clearing the air
29: Wet Dream
30: How dare you (18+)
31: Dealing like a pro
32: That day isn't far
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸปAbout Me ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป
33: The reverse game
34: CHECKMATE
35: Troubles
36: First Kicks?
37: Hey there!
-Authors note-
38: Diapers??
39: Epilogue
-Author's Note-
Extra: Bathing?
Extra: Catch them (18+)
โ†โ˜…@@@โ˜…โ†’
๐Ÿ’ฎ Announcement๐Ÿ’ฎ

02: You!

19.3K 728 203
By Shrutiiiii14

Small update..happy reading😊😊
_______________________________________

(8 in the morning)

Tharn was in front of a huge dressing mirror setting his hair looking completely handsome. His white large shirt and black pants all suited well on his body. He was getting ready to start his day at the University.

His veiny hands fixing the collar of his white shirt with a soft smile on his face which looks completed well. Hearing a knock on the door tharn turned his attention to the side to eye zee.

"Boss, The car is ready, I think we should leave." zee smiled as he approached tharn.

Zee worked as a professor in the same university as tharn. Tharn wouldn't take any risk so he appointed zee to work with him as zee didn't minded at all. Zee taught maths to his class while tharn would teach biology which was one of his favorite subjects.

"Yeah. Almost done" tharn walked to his nightstand as he grabbed his phone and slipped it in his pocket.

"All ready?" Asked zee.

"Yeah but I still think I'm forgetting something important" tharn's eyebrows knotted as he tried to remember what was he forgetting.

Zee remained silent as tharn tried to focus.

"Boss I think you should find a wife soon. You won't find yourself in any problem." Zee smiled as tharn eyed him with narrow eyes.

"Wallet, I remembered now." Tharn quickly got to his closet as he grabbed it and left.

←★★★@@@★★★→

A few minutes later they both reached their university. Nice weather.

"Boss we arrived." Zee opened his seat belt so as tharn.

"I better get going." Tharn was about to get out of the car when zee stopped him.

"Boss"

"Yes?"

"Your dad has arranged a small meeting for you in the evening." Zee shared the information with tharn.

"Okay, But then-" his sentence was hung in the air as zee interrupted him by saying...

"I'll let techno to keep your mom busy when you both are in the meeting" zee smiled as tharn nodded.

"Good."

--

Tharn would stand in the first place in being the most handsome man. He would just look handsome in any attire he would wear. His curls were midnight Black and his eyes were dark brown, framed by graceful brows. Skin all fair, the whole having a prominent cheekbone and a well-defined chin and a nose. Muscles rippled across every part of his body. His soft sharp lips were all sensitive and very captivating.

It was 9 in the morning. Tharn walked in the class. The students were eagerly waiting for this handsome professor to enter and greet him.

Soon tharn showed up with a soft smile on his face as usual looking damn handsome. Getting straight to his desk, he kept the books on the desk softly while his attention was to the class. Folding his sleeves up a bit, he finally spoke.

"I hope everyone here has completed his/her assignment which I had given in the last week? Tharn asked as he raised his eyebrows. The students nodded as tharn gave them a satisfying smile.

"At the end of the lecture, I want them to be here on my desk." Tharn pointed to his desk.

"Did I make myself clear?" Tharn asked.

"Yes sir." The students said in unison. Tharn nodded.

"Let's start with today's class then," tharn said as he started his Powerpoint presentation. Skipping some slides finally he started with his class.

"So The flow of the blood flows from right atrium to right ventricle and then to pulmonary aorta then to the lungs from the lungs to left atrium from the left atrium to left ventricle and then other parts of the body by systemic aorta....-" tharn was cut off by the principal as he entered the class with a wide smile.

"Well, Mr tharn can I have a minute of your session today?" Asked the principal.

"Yeah" Responded tharn throwing the smile back. The principal nodded.

"Well, I just want you'll to know that you have a new student today." Said the principal as he motioned his hands towards type.

Type entered shyly looking cute as always. Tharn didn't glance at type as he kept his eyes in the book reading something but gradually they shifted to the younger as he introduced himself.

"You may introduce yourself." Said the principal. Type nodded

"Well...I'm type...type kanawut. Let's be friends from today." Type shyly introduced himself.

"Are you single?" Type's eyes went wide as he heard someone ask him questions right after he finished his introduction. Hearing to what the student said type just nodded meaning yes to the girl while asked him.

"Well, then I'll take my leave." Said the principal. Tharn nodded and eyed the class back.

"Well, Mr kanawut right?" Type nodded.

"Umm you may sit beside Tay, there on the second last bench." said tharn as he pointed in the direction of tay.
Type smiled and nodded but tharn kept a serious expression.

Type made his way towards the seat which his professor told him.
Tay greeted him with a warm smile.

"Well hi. I'm Tay"

"I'm type. Nice to meet you" Type greeted him back.

"Well just telling you I'm gay, If Incase you aren't comfortable we can exchange places now." Informed tay prior.

"It's fine for me." Said type which made Tay smile.

"Well back to the lesson, let's continue. There are three valves in our heart namely tricuspid, bicuspid, and semilunar valves which prevents the blood from back flowing...." and the class continued.

Throughout the lecture, type had his eyes on tharn. Not on his teaching but his handsomeness.

His sharp eyes, his fair skin, his lips moving in the rhythm. His heart beat heavily against his chest seems like about to explode anytime.

"Type will you join me in the canteen?" Asked Tay as the class ended two minutes ago.

"..." type was lost in the beauty of his biology professor as the professor was gathering the assignments that the students had kept at his desk when the lecture finished.

"Type." Tay patted types shoulder which made type come back to his senses.

"Huh? Pardon?"

"Umm I said will you accompany me to the canteen?" Tay repeated himself.

"Sure" type smiled as he started gathering his things.

As he was about to leave with Tay tharn called him near his desk.

"Type, Can you come here I have something to discuss"
Type nodded. His heart beating faster as he went near the professor.

"Yes sir?" Type asked politely.

"Well for my class I had given the students a lot of question banks, You should have it too." Type nodded.

"Follow me, I'll hand it to you now" tharn finally got his books in his hands and started walking out of the class. Type smiled.

"Yes sir" Said type as he followed tharn.

Type informed Tay to go ahead, he would company him later to the canteen. Tay agreed to what type said and headed towards the canteen with his boyfriend New.

Tharn walked towards the room as type followed him from behind.
Their heights were almost the same. Type slightly chuckled but kept silent until they both reached to tharn's cabin.

Tharn opened his locker to grab some papers for his new student. Type examined the room. Just biology books everywhere.

"Hmm here." Said tharn giving the papers to the younger. Type quickly looked towards the papers. They were a lot but type kept his mouth shut.
Type nodded and leaned his hand forwards to grab the papers that tharn was holding.

While taking it type noticed that veiny hand of his professor looking damn hot. He couldn't take his eyes off that hand. Lost in the thought types hand suddenly brushed on tharn's.

As that veiny hand touched his skin he felt an electric shock run throughout his spinal cord.
Noticing the younger expression, tharn got a bit worried as he patted his shoulder asking him.

"Are you okay?"

"Umm...ye...yeah. I'm fine sir. Thanks for the sheets." said type as he quickly got out of the place.

Tharn narrowed his eyes as he watched the younger leave the room in a hurry. He smiled, he didn't know what feeling was he was experiencing now. He didn't know why he felt a bit different as he was near his new student.

Type on the other hand breathed heavily in the cubicle of the washroom. He never felt this kind of feeling before.

"What's with your type? You never felt this before?" He had no idea how to survive this handsome professor of his.

"Breath in breath out. It's normal."

As he came out of the cubicle his face turned completely red. His cheeks, his ears went all red. He was about to leave as someone stopped him.

"Hey are you okay? Your completely red?" Someone said.

"I'm fine, who are you?" Asked type.

"Well, I'm your classmate. You are a new student right?" Asked ohm as
Type nodded.

"Nice to meet you, I'm ohm." Types of classmates introduced himself.

"Ohh! Yeah, nice meet you too." Said type.

"You're alone?" Asked ohm. Type nodded.

"Me too. Let's go to the canteen then?" Suggested ohm. The type nodded and followed him.

----

In the canteen, Tay called type. Ohm too accompanied as they all sat together chitchatting and type telling more about himself to his new friends.

Unknowing to type tharn sat behind him with some other professors.

Tharn heard everything about type having no parents, living with his small brother and other things.
He felt something for this kid but he couldn't figure out. This kid was making him turn himself on him.

The day continued. Type used to pay attention to the other lecture but in tharn's lecture, it was something different for him. He couldn't concentrate well.

←★★★@@@★★★→

The classes finally ended and than returned back home. His life was smooth as no current attacks were reported. He felt relaxed.

Later in the evening, he had a meeting with his dad as zee reported him in the morning. After getting fresh he walked towards his dad's office which was situated in his house itself. Techno on the other hand was with tharn's pregnant mom busy chitchatting with her about nonsense things. He was funny so no one hated him in the house but loved him. All others were indulged in their work but side by side having a watch on everything in the house.

Phana and his dad were in their dad's working place. Tharn walked to his dad's working place with a smile on his face as always. He knocked on the door of the room to enter. His dad smiled when he saw his younger son.

"You wanted to discuss something dad?" Asked tharn.

"Yeah. Have a seat." Tharn nodded and sat beside phana on the black couch.

"Well, I have to talk about something important but it depends on your decision." Drake started with the conversation. Tharn nodded.

"And may I know what is that?"

"How about you getting married?" Drake went straight to the point.

"W-Wedding?" Tharn raised his eyebrows.

"Hmm. I had a very close friend of mine but he died 4 months ago into a murder. When you were small we had made a promise that if anything happens he or me we will take care of each other's sons." Drake continued.

"Okay? Then how is it related to my marriage?"

"Well as per our promise I have to take care of his sons."

"I agree with it."

"Then I just wanted to ask you that as if you are into the boys so why don't you make a move on the son of my friend?" Asked drake.

"Huh? But I don't know him?"

"He is visiting us here at 8 pm." Phana finally got the chance to speak.

"What? Here? And at 8?" Asked tharn.

"Yeah." Said his dad

"..."

"I'm not forcing you son. He is gay too! And I think he will be interested in you" drake smiled.

"..."

"Okay. I'll see him."tharn finally agreed.

"Great."

"8 right?" Tharn asked again.

"Yeah. Be ready?" Tharn nodded.

"Good luck brother." Said phana smiling. Tharn made a face.

With that tharn left the room with a serious expression on his face.
He was in deep thought. Firstly he felt something for that new boy in his class and now this wedding? He walked straight to his room thinking about what to do.

----

8 in the night..

Tharn was in his master bedroom when tae knocked on his door.
Tharn opened the door.

"Boss, your dad is calling you in the living room."

"Did the boys arrive?" Asked tharn. Tae nodded

"Shit!"

Forcing his legs to walk out of the room, tharn went to the living room. Going downstairs he saw two boys sitting with his dad and elder brother chitchatting something.

The boy was back facing the staircase.
Tharn felt someone similar.
His expression was calm when he stepped towards the couch to land his butt on it and sat beside pha finally eyeing the boy to make his eyes bulge out of his sockets.
.
.
.
.
.

YOU!!!!!!

To be continued
July 7
(2200 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 23.5K 77
Warning โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž.... Tharn is a 26 years old billionaire.... He is rich...handsome...intelligent... CEO of the Kirigun industries... Almost owns all of...
2.2K 44 7
Tharn and Type have finished university, moved to a new flat, and found jobs they love. Despite the usual arguments, everything is going well for the...
116K 6.9K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...
20.6K 1.3K 16
โœ“Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...