The Lightning Bender | Book 1...

By sashimiavenue

•This story takes place after season 2 before season 3 starts• If only he knew what he was getting into when... More

1: Tipo's Family
2: The Case
3: Busted
4: Hiko
5: The Visit to Air Temple Island
6: Lunch
7: The Avatar's Teacher
8: There She Is
9: Expectations
10: Hiko's Teacher
11: The Book
12: Party Invitation
13: Jianjun
14: Half-Brother
15: Pushed Away
16: The Party
17: Betrayal
18: In the Moment
19: Reconciliation
20: Constricting
21: The Ugliest Emotion
22: The Red Lotus
23: Roommates
24: Got to Him
25: Cold Night
26: Plasma
27: Jailbreak
28: Farewell
29: A Beautiful Sunrise
30: Reunion
31: Homecoming
32: Uncle Junko
33: The Washi Clan/A Terrible Teacher
34: Father's Friends
35: Sacrifice and Change
36: Hiko's Mission
37: Sora the Raven Eagle
38: Catch and Release
39: The Mountain
A/N
40: Returned
41: Katsumi
42: Dinner Party
43: Into the Forest
44: Amazed
45: Weird Familiar Feeling
46: The Gas
47: The Experiment
48: The Spirit
49: Iatsu's Friends
50: War Times
51: Rest
52: Hiko's Decision
Epilogue
A/N
A/N Book 2

53: Goodbye

1K 21 1
By sashimiavenue

Hiko lifted up his bag carrying everything he owns. Panting, he went down the stairs which creaked as he stepped on it then threw the bag on the couch, collapsing along with it.

"Hey bro. Are you ready?" Jianjun asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah. But I think I should leave some stuff." He began taking out the random objects he had acquired over the years. Once he was done, he could lift his bag using his pinky.

"Are you ready now?" Jianjun asked.

"Yeah. Let's go." Jianjun walked out the door but Hiko paused. You never truly knew your father! The words from Junko echoed in his mind. He looked back at the drawer, where his Father's journal was. He got up to it and took it. It was still as dusty as ever. When Hiko had stuffed it into his shirt he ran to the door, catching up with Jianjun.

"I'll miss you Hiko! I'll never have another partner as good as you!" Yuri hugged Hiko.

"Of course you won't. I'm one of a kind." Hiko chuckled as Yuri separated.

"Bye 'Lil bro. Come back once you're ready." He hugged his little brother.

"I will. Just take care of the village while I'm gone." They separated giving each other an approving look.

"Are you ready Sora?" The Raven Eagle cawed and went to mount on Hiko's shoulder who pet him. "Alright let's go." Hiko began walking toward the village gate, ready to start a new chapter in his life.

"Hiko!" Someone shouted from behind.

He turned around to see Katsumi running toward him. When she reached him she immediately hugged him tightly, making Hiko's knees weak.

"I'm so sorry for yesterday. I just didn't want you to leave and it was selfish of me." She sobbed.

"It's fine, Katsumi." He stared at her eyes again, which he'll never get tired of. Katsumi leans in and gives a chaste kiss on Hiko's lips. Hiko dreamt of this ever since he saw how amazing Katsumi really was. She was funny, smart, strong, and gorgeous. It felt like everything had melted away as soon as Katsumi's lips collided with his. All of his anxieties and worries were gone in a snap. When they separated, all of it came crashing back to Hiko, hitting him like a Lightning bolt to the chest.

"Good luck, and stay safe." Katsumi smiled at him.

"I will." Hiko turned around and walked out of the village gate, planning to not return again for another three years for the second time in his life. But he knew, this was necessary. He had to discover who he was outside of his father and his clan. And who he was outside of his bending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 594 55
Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or even the greatest Avatar. But in my case...
108K 2.5K 22
COMPLETED! 'Aya's my angel and I'm never letting her go.' After seeing Azula strike Aang with her lightening, Aya's entire world fell into a black h...
38.5K 1.1K 25
______________________________ ______________________ Book 1; Y/n daughter of Commander Bumi and M/n a fragile noble from the fire nation who died wh...
26K 926 25
"not a day went by where i didn't think of you both." **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* it's been three years. three years...