Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!
please read -

Chapter 64

30.2K 2.2K 335
By SamairaRajput

Warning- This chapter contains mature content which is the worst one could write. The writer has already died out of embarrassment and is not coming out soon.😭😭😭

------------

The dinner went well and Nandini ignored Manik completely or atleast she tried to because Manik was in full mood. He kept on irritating her all the time. During dinner, he held her hand in his and didn't leave it until she smartly pricked the fork on his thigh. He had glared at her but she was no less.

However, nobody noticed their banter. They were busy in themselves. After dinner, they went to their respective rooms to sleep.

As Nandini entered inside she expected Manik to surprise her by pinning her to the hall but nothing sort of happened.

She noticed the bathroom door closed but didn't hear any sound. Sighing she locked the door properly and walked to the bathroom calling out for him.

Nandini: Manik! (On not getting any response) Manik! Aap kahan ho!?

She shrieked suddenly as the door opened and he pulled her in. She was still in shock and didn't realize when he locked the door and turned on the shower wetting both of them.

She looked up and her eyes widen seeing his naked figure. She looked down and immediately covered her eyes. This man! He was waiting for her, standing all naked in the bathroom, okay not naked but still the boxers doesn't count!

Manik: (smirk) I guess I am not that bad looking... Or (leaning near her ear) Are you feeling shy?

She blushed bobbing her head vigorously and he smirked.

Manik: open your eyes!

Nandini: Wear your clothes first!

Manik: (causally) How will we take shower with clothes on?

Uncovering her eyes she looked at him with wide eyes and shouted loudly.

Nandini: what!? Shower! Together! Naked!?

He smiled seeing her reaction and took her lips in a kiss shocking her.

Mature Content

In the mid of their soothing kiss Manik didn't know what happened to his calm wife that she took his lips between her teeth and literally chewed them. Though he knew he kind of deserved it for he irritated the hell out of her but still he couldn't let go so easily. So, when he felt blood leaking through his lips he held her hands at her back and pinned her to the wall, she moaned in pain as it hurted her a little on her back.

He immediately left her and looked at her concerned. She blinked her eyes and he smiled dipping his face in her neck. His bruised lips traced on her milky white skin turning it red, but it was not a problem since the water washed it instantly. His left hand resting on the wall behind her and other near her waist.

The white kurti and the baby pink plazo didn't help much to hide her body parts. It gave him a perfect look of her undergarments making her shy.

She blushed under his gaze and he smirked again. Today, his only motive was to change her "I hate you" Into "I love you"

He held her kurti's hem abruptly and brought it up. He raised his eyebrow and she bite her lower lip before sliding her arms up. He removed it and let his hand roam on her waist. He gripped it causing her to moan again.

Manik: Say You Don't hate me!

She opened her eyes and seeing his serious look she gave him a look which screamed "You are mad!"

Nandini: I hate you!

She smirked and he groaned pinching her waist. Her back arched and he looked at her with intensity.

Manik: Say that again!

Nandini: (challenging) I Hate You!

She giggled but stopped seeing his mad look. Though he knew she was just joking around but still he couldn't bear it which surprised her.

Manik: You are not gonna say that?

She bobbed her in no but Shreiked again when he dipped his face in her neck and left a love bite there. She was still in the after effects of the bite when he pulled her plazo down.

It was difficult to do so as it was wet but he somehow managed.

Nandini: Mani-

Her words died in between as his hands roamed on her back. He pulled her such that her front banged on his front. She frozed as his fingers roamed around the hook, and his lips lingered on the area between her neck and shoulder. It was probably the first time he will see her in full lights.

She was in her thoughts and didn't realize when his lips trailed near her ear. He bite her earlobe softly and she breathed slowly as he whispered in her ear.

Manik: comfortable?

She blinked her eyes and bobbed her head. She could feel him smiling as he unhooked her bra. He held it softly and threw it on the floor and she looked down feeling shy. He held her chin and made her look up. She breathed heavily seeing the love in his eyes.

Manik: you are beautiful.

She blushed furiously making his lips curve up in a beautiful small smile, yet again!

He held her hand guided them till his shoulder. As she gripped his shoulder, he placed his lips on hers again. Her hand trailed upto his cheek and he smiled deepening it. Their fronts making contact with each other were not helping either.

Breaking it he turned off the shower and took the towel. He held it above her head and wiped her hairs and than face. Picking her up along with the towel he came in the bedroom and made her lay down. He took the towel and threw it on the floor.

She blushed as he switched off the lights and removed his wet boxers. He came up and pampered her skin with kisses, not even leaving a small part untouched. Soon enough he removed her last piece of cloth.

Nandini was still in the moment, when suddenly her whole body jerked up as he entered inside in one go. She Shrieked in pain and he looked up but didn't kiss her like other times. His palms fondled with her breasts and he teased her already erect nipple ane aerola with his tongue and teeths making her moan in pain and pleasure.

Having enough of her breasts, he came near her neck and gave her a harsh bite and licked the spot to reduce the pain along with picking up normal pace. Nandini's nails were busy scratching his back while her lips parted a little as she gasped and moaned.

When Nandini felt he won't kiss her, she held his black chain and pulled him near her. She was about to claim his lips but he made a tch sound and went back in her hairs.

Manik:(slowly) Say you love me.

Nandini: Hate you!

She said angrily and he increased the pace. She glared at him moaning out loud and he smirked.

Manik: Say it or I will stop.

Nandini: Fine! I love you.

Manik: Good girl.

He smiled and came near her lips. Smiling he claimed them and she once again chewed them making them bleed. They broke up panting heavily. Manik released his seeds in her and she too orgasmed at the same time. He wiped his lips and looked at her to see her eyes closed and parted lips.

Knowing he had troubled her a lot he kissed her forehead.

Manik: 2nd round?

Nandini: Please!

She breathed heavily and he nodded. What followed was round after rounds until he felt her out or energy. At last, he came out of her and layed down beside her, taking her tired figure in his arms. It was probably the longest they have made love.

Mature Content Ends.

She clutched his arm and he pecked her head. He picked up the mobile and saw it was 4 in the morning. He cursed himself in his mind for tiring her so much.

Manik: (softly) Nandini

Nandini: Hmm

Manik: Do you have any surgery or appointments tomorrow?

Nandini: (sleepy) hmm

He shaked his head in disbelief and patted her cheek. She opened her eyes and stared at him. He raised his eyebrow making her groan.

Nandini: At ten.

She yawned and he sighed.

Manik: okay, sleep.

He patted her head and she cling to him. He kept his mobile at the side table and moved with his half body on her and half on the bed and soon slept.

Next Morning

Manik groaned loudly as his ringtone burst in his ears. He hide his face in her to avoid it. But when it didn't stop, he opened his eyes and picked it up.

Seeing it from the hospital he sat on the bed and picked it up.

Manik: Hello,

Sasha: Good Morning, Sir

Manik; (confused) Good Morning

Sasha: Sir, Nandini Ma'am's phone is coming switched off. I needed to remind her schedule.

Manik: Ah! Tell me, I will tell her.

He rubbed his forehead as he remembered how he broke her mobile.

Sasha told him her schedule and he listened carefully. Hanging up the call, he kept the mobile at the side table and looked at her. She was sleeping leaning on his side. Her face pressed against the pillow and her scattered all over the other side of the pillow. He smiled and bend down. Rubbing his nose for few seconds on her cheek, he placed a soft kiss on her cheek making her smile in her sleep.

Manik: Nandini!

She hummed and he chuckled.

Manik:(stroking her hairs) Get up,

She opened her eyes slowly and stared at him.

Manik: Good Morning

Nandini: Good Morning

A yawn left her mouth as she clutched the comforter more to herself.

Manik: Get up lazy head. You have a tight schedule today!

Nandini: kitna?

Manik: 5 appointments and 2 surgeries, Madam...

Nandini nodded as he narrated her schedule to her. Completing he placed a kiss on her head and she sighed.

Manik: How much people fall sick na.

Nandini: Yeah! A lot actually! But I guess after these two surgeries I don't have one any time soon.

Manik: try to keep your schedule free during the wedding. Varna bohut thak jayogi.

Nandini: hmm, I will manage. Dr.Agnihotri bhi toh hai.

He nodded and stopped stroking her hairs.

Manik: Get up now and please give me my boxers. You know...

He winked at her making her blush. He picked up his mobile while she got up wrapping the another comforter around her which they never use.

Handing him his boxers, she took out her clothes and walked to the washroom.

As she came out from the washroom she noticed him still on his mobile. She was about to walk to him when there was a knock on the door. Probably it was the servant with his tea.

She opened the door, took the tea and dismissed him.

Nandini: Manik, Apki chai.

Walking to the bed she handed him his cup and than walked to the mirror to get ready.

It took them another half an hour to get ready completely and walk downstairs.

Having breakfast with the family Manik moved out first since Nandini still had time to go.

It was around 9:30 when Nandini left with Aryaman who insisted her to drop there. She didn't want to trouble him but he was stubborn. At the end she let him drop her.

Health and Care Hospital

Greeting everyone on her way Nandini moved to her cabin, though confused with the looks she got from the receptionist and few of the staff.

She met Sasha on the door and asked.

Nandini: Why am I getting these looks from everyone?

Sasha: (Smile) You will get to know, Mam.

Nandini frowned but entered inside while Sasha followed her. Hanging her coat on the arm of her chair, she sat down. It was than her eyes caught the wrapped gift kept there along with a yellow note.

She picked up the chit first and it read "Open the gift first, desperate Woman!"

She glared at the chit and looked at Sasha who mumbled her laugh. Since she was standing near the chair she could read the chit. Nandini, in an instinct hide the chit and tilted her head.

Nandini: You go and see the work. I will call you.

Sasha nodded and left from there while Nandini kept the chit at the side and opened the gift hurriedly only to find the Oppo Find X2, her eyes widen as she tried to believe what she was seeing was real. Did he really gift her a new mobile. Though she didn't doubt but still didn't expect him to do this so soon.

The ocean colored back case made her fall in love with it the minute she saw.

She looked in the box and there was another chit. She took it out and opened it.

It read, "First, I am sorry for breaking your mobile. It was totally unintentional. I hope you liked this. If you didn't then we can exchange and now please close your mouth and get back to normal"

Her eyes closed in irritation and she mumbled some curses under her breathe. He always knew how to annoy the hell out of her.

Opening it she continued, "Also, I love you and I am really not sorry for irritating you because that's my right"

She didn't know why but she could hear him laugh in her head while reading the last part. She giggled and kept both the chits in her drawer and decided to call him.

To Be Continued.

You were already warned so don't blame me now for the crap you have read.😑

By the way, how was the update?

This is probably the last time I wrote something near to mature, I just can't write that stuff. It is so difficult!

See you guys soon!

Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 179 31
[ COMPLETED ] Royal series - I (Rudra♡Nandni) Historical love story of nandni and rudra👑 [Extract from my novel-Rudra Nandni] Amidst the festive atm...
2.7M 125K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
2.5M 88.9K 73
#1 In India out of 45.8k stories #1 on Prince out of 40k stories #1 on Arrange marriage out of 27k stories #4 on Hate #9 on Billionaire #1 on Jodhp...
18.4K 1.3K 10
[A/B/O AU] Park Jimin was a junior in college, living in the campus dorms. His experience had been mostly positive and he hadn't witnessed too much p...