Taekook Smuts and Drabbles

By pensiveprufrock

Wouldn't it be fate if we're under the covers. More

Euphoria pt1
Euphoria pt2
---
Showing who's the alpha
No Kissing Policy
Editorial Note
I'll Be Home For Christmas pt 1
GUESS WHO'S BACK BITXHES
My Ride Or Die pt 1
My Ride Or Die pt2
My Ride Or Die pt3
My Ride Or Die pt4
My Ride Or Die pt5
My Ride Or Die pt6
My Ride Or Die pt7
My Ride Or Die pt8
My Ride Or Die (Epilogue)
You Drive Me Crazy
Birthdays like these
Get Me Out Of My Mind (Get You Out Of Those Clothes)
if you want it ( you can have it )
Ripped Jeans and Velvet Skin
i can feel that body shake, and the heat between your legs
A Little Bit Dangerous (But Baby That's How I Want It)
Appointment: Kim Taehyung for Jeon Jeongguk (genital piercing)
Promises to Keep (and Miles to Go Before We Sleep)
I feel safe in the 5 a.m. light
and i want you
Kiss Me Hard Before You Go
Kiss Me Hard Before You Go (2)
only you can set my heart on fire
wishlist
NOT AN UPDATE
Editorial Note
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
i'm still falling for you
Double Tap
TRY HARD
Line of Fire (Taekook)
Line of Fire (Cont.)
Unwanted Butterflies
Unwanted Butterflies (cont.)
Hold You Close, Tonight And Always
Headed to Hell for the Company
Comeback Kids
bad habits
He's Always Right There When I Need Him
got my body so wet
Long Road To Ruin
i'm a darling (strong heart, soft touch)
i wanna get back (to the old days)
A/N
Tongue Technology
Punch Hard (Fall Harder)
Wanna make love
good vibration
BAD BOY
Sated Enough?
The shoreline where you and i meet
Not an update
The perfect enemies to lover fic you didn't know you needed
The enemies to lover trope you didn't know you needed (2)
Should I ;(
Love will heal what language fails to know

the way i fuck him

6.7K 67 9
By pensiveprufrock

Squatting a two-hundred pound barbell becomes slightly more difficult when Jungkook's looking at him like that, one eyebrow raised, lips quirked. Unimpressed.

"The fuck you looking at?" Taehyung snaps, huffing out a breath as he tightens his gloved grip around the bar resting on his shoulders.

"You're not doing it right. You're bending too low."

"I know how to fucking squat, Jungkook." He raises himself to standing, trying not to wince. No need to amuse Jungkook even more. He already brags enough about the hundred pounds he can squat more than Taehyung.

"Obviously not."

Taehyung returns the barbell to the squat rack, exceedingly conscious of the way Jungkook's gaze travels over his ass and thighs. Unimpressed, again.

"I've been playing football longer than you were alive. Why are you always trying to give me advice?"

"You've been playing since you were two?"

"I came out of the womb playing football. Now shut the fuck up," Taehyung says as he starts another set.

Working out with only Jungkook is the last thing Taehyung wants to be doing. It's always hard to be around him with no one there as a buffer between them. The tension rises until it's suffocating. It's enough of a chore pretending to be civil during practice so Coach doesn't yell at them, not that Jungkook tries all that hard. But Taehyung had wanted to get an extra routine in today and stayed late, Coach tossing him the gym's keys and telling him to stay as long as he wanted if he locked up properly.

"I was planning on working out, too," Jungkook had chimed in, and that was that.

It doesn't help that the gym is small, the private one used only by the soccer team, and the mirrors that cover all of one wall mean Taehyung can't avoid looking at him no matter how hard he tries.

He's gritting his teeth and trying very hard to do just that while Jungkook squats on the other rack in front of him, ass pushing out farther than it needs to. He's doing it on purpose.

He's about to switch to deadlifts when Jungkook stops for a rest, lifting his arms to rest on his head so the hem of his loose tank top rises, revealing a strip of smooth skin. The jut of his hipbones makes Taehyung's mouth water. He looks up, catches Jungkook's challenging glance in the mirror.

"All right," he says, putting the barbell down. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Sounds like you're the one who wants something."

"I'm trying to work out, asshole."

"I'm not stopping you."

Taehyung glares at him suspiciously. He bends down, but before he even has his hands on the bar, Jungkook rubs his nose, free hand running down to scratch under the tank. It rises a little more, the divots of his abdomen on display. Taehyung's skin heats up. There's the faintest mark of a fading hickey just above his hipbone from the last time they fucked, desperate and furious in the locker room showers after Coach told Taehyung he was their star striker and Jungkook spent the rest of practice bitter and jealous.

Taehyung is by Jungkook in two long steps, fisting a hand in the collar of his tank top so he can drag him in for a kiss. It's messy, angry like it always is, and he can feel Jungkook grinning into it. This is what he wanted, after all.

"I fucking hate you," Taehyung says into his mouth, biting his lower lip and sucking on it until it swells.

"Saw you looking at me and Wonshik hyung today." Jungkook lets his head fall back so Taehyung can mouth at his neck, long, wet kisses. He makes sure the cool stud on his tongue drags hard against Jungkook's skin. "Were you jealous?"

Taehyung snorts, biting his jugular, and slides his hand across Jungkook's taut stomach, relishing in the answering gasp. "No."

"Liar." His hands slide into Taehyung's hair, pulling him closer. "You gonna fuck me like you're jealous?"

"You want me to fuck you in here?" Taehyung pulls back, incredulous. The locker room showers are one thing, but the gym—

"Why? Scared?" The quirk of his eyebrows returns. Taehyung seethes.

"There might be cameras in here. You okay with that? Want an audience while you get fucked?"

Taehyung isn't expecting the reaction that gets. Jungkook's pupils dilate, a flush traveling down his cheeks to his chest, his lips parting.

"You like that," Taehyung says, a little awed.

"So?" Jungkook shoves at his chest, sending him stumbling back a step, but he looks more embarrassed than anything.

Taehyung grins. "Knew you were filthy, but not that filthy." He drags him back in, tonguing at the piercings in Jungkook's ear, metal against metal.

Abruptly, he pulls away, leaving Jungkook dazed. From his drawstring bag, he digs out a bottle of lube, searching for condoms. Disappointment floods his stomach when he realizes he doesn't have any.

"Got any condoms?"

Jungkook shakes his head.

Taehyung sighs. "I've only got lube."

"Fuck me without a condom." Jungkook says it so quickly he embarrasses himself again, flushing, glancing away. Taehyung isn't used to him so shy; he's always so abrasive when they're together. He's shy with other people, guys like Wonshik, tall and tatted and a little dangerous, who look like they'd give anything to fuck him hard. His type.

"Are you--"

"I'm clean. Are you?"

"Yeah." His voice grows breathy, and it doesn't escape Jungkook's notice. They've never fucked without a condom. The thought of Jungkook's wet heat around him--he feels dizzy. "Okay."

The workout bench is already set up in the middle of the gym from where he was using it earlier, and he straightens the back so it sits up like a chair. Then he settles down and waits.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook says, frustration clear on his face. It's kind of cute.

"You gotta get undressed if I'm going to fuck you," he answers easily, gesturing in front of him.

Taehyung leisurely unwraps the lifting straps around his wrists as he waits for Jungkook to deliberate. It doesn't take long. Jungkook likes putting on a show. He moves closer, back to the mirrors, facing Taehyung. His lips are already red from Taehyung's kisses. He sucks his plump lower lip between his teeth and slides a hand down his torso, playing with the hem of his tank top.

Taehyung's fingers slow in unwrapping, giving Jungkook time.

Jungkook looks affected already, red and dazed. Maybe it's the thought of someone watching through the camera, maybe fucking without a condom. He drags his hand up and the tank top with it, revealing his abs slowly. Taehyung licks his lips. He's trying not to look affected, too, trying to focus on his hands but--he gives up, tossing the wraps aside in one go, slipping his gloves off, too. Then he leans back, legs spread, and watches.

Jungkook pulls the tank top up under his arms, nipple piercings on display. Taehyung can't wait to get his hands on those, loves the way Jungkook squirms and cries out when he twists them. Torso rolling, Jungkook slides his tank off entirely and tosses it off the side, small fingers moving down to the waist of his sweats. It sits low on his hips already, and Taehyung's gaze follows his happy trail down. The angrier Jungkook makes him, the hotter he gets; Taehyung has made peace with that.

Slowly, Jungkook lowers his sweats until the base of his dick is visible. His reflection in the mirror reveals the jut of his ass and the top of his crack.

"You're not wearing underwear," Taehyung says, breathe shallow. He's been working out without underwear. Unbidden, Taehyung's hand flies to palm his dick in his own sweats.

"Cause I knew you'd want to fuck me," Jungkook answers like he's won.

He removes his sweats and tosses them aside, workout gloves following, and then it's just him, bare and beautiful. Every part of him makes Taehyung hard. He's ass naked in the middle of the fucking gym where they work out every day and--Taehyung draws in a shaky breath.

"Turn around," he says. "Look at yourself."

Jungkook does. In the reflection, Taehyung sees how his eyes flutter, how his hand drops to lightly stroke his hard dick. He's getting off on how hot he looks and if that doesn't make Taehyung want to fuck him even harder then—

He stands. He's at his back in a minute, pulling him into his chest to grind against his ass. He runs a hand along Jungkook's chest and to his nipple, tweaking the piercing. Jungkook shivers full-bodied against him.

"Fuck me already," Jungkook says, but Taehyung turns him around to kiss him instead.

Jungkook's impatient. He kisses back, hungry, and when Taehyung slips his leg between Jungkook's thighs, he ruts down immediately. Whining, he throws his head back against the mirror, hands fisting tight in Taehyung's hair, and ruts faster. Something about Jungkook naked while Taehyung's still in his sweats and shirt, something about Jungkook's pretty, flushed cock against Taehyung's clothed thigh--Taehyung moans into Jungkook's neck. He could cream himself in his pants like a fucking teenager just watching.

He sucks a hickey into Jungkook's neck, sucks so long he knows it's going to last him awhile, then bites the red skin. Jungkook gasps, hips stuttering.

"Gonna get yourself off on my leg like a fucking dog?" Taehyung growls into his ear, tugging him closer by his firm, round ass. He admires Jungkook's abs tightening and thick, muscled thighs working as he rolls his hips, loves the sight of Jungkook's tight ass tensing in the mirror.

"Fuck off," Jungkook gasps, but he likes it. Taehyung can tell by the way his hips stutter again before picking up speed. The chafe must hurt, rough sweats against his dick, but Jungkook always likes it when it hurts.

"You're really putting on a show for that camera," he mutters, tracing a finger over Jungkook's puckered hole. He latches his mouth onto Jungkook's nipple, his tongue stud laving against Jungkook's piercing. "Wonder if someone up there's rubbing one off to you humping my thigh like a bitch in heat."

Jungkook moans, high and sweet.

"You really like that," Taehyung says, awed all over again. "How come you never told me you were into being watched? We've talked about everything else."

"Didn't know I was."

Taehyung pulls him off, ignoring his desperate whine, and grabs the lube from where he tossed it on the floor.

He coats his fingers generously, turning Jungkook around so he's pressed into the mirror, flushed cock trapped between the glass and his stomach. Not so gently, he shoves Jungkook's cheek into the mirror, too, hand tight on the back of his neck. When he pushes in the first finger, Jungkook's eyes flutter shut. Taehyung presses against him while he fingers him, adding the second before long, dragging along his walls in search of the right spot. He's not sure how long he's going to last with Jungkook so desperate and pliant under him.

"Stop taking so long," Jungkook gasps, eyes opening. He pushes his ass back onto Taehyung's fingers, brows furrowed. "You're so fucking--ah-- slow."

"I'm trying to make sure I don't fucking hurt you, you brat."

"You fucked me a--a week ago--you won't hurt me—"

"You're so desperate." He means it to come out harsh, but he only sounds amazed.

"Shut up. Like you weren't--" he breaks off into a whine when Taehyung adds the third finger and thrusts in particularly hard. "--ah, weren't about to come with me humping your leg--"

"Want my cock that bad, huh?"

"Shut up."

"Want my cock more than Wonshik's?"

Jungkook glances back at him, lips curled into a sneer. "No," he says, just as Taehyung's fingers rub his prostate. He arches, moaning loud.

"No?" Taehyung keeps his fingers there, massaging his prostate, watching as Jungkook steadily loses control, panting and shaking. His hand leaves Jungkook's neck and strokes his ass cheek instead, kneading the plump flesh. Then he pulls back and smacks him, loud.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook cries out, hips thrusting wildly like he's not sure whether to move them back on Taehyung's fingers or forward to rub his dick against the mirror.

"Taehyung? Taehyung what?" He spanks him again, the crack of skin on skin echoing through the gym.

"Ah--that--that the best you can do? Didn't even hurt."

He's four fingers deep now, aiming straight for Jungkook's prostate with every thrust. "How many times?"

"Don't stop."

"How many times, Jungkook?"

"Ten."

He smacks him harder this time, two in a row, then pauses to rub the reddened flesh. "Taehyung what?"

"Ah--Taehyung--"

Five. Six. Seven. Jungkook lets out a choked sob.

"Hyung. Hyung. Harder."

"Still want Wonshik's cock more than mine?"

Jungkook's relentless. "Want his--want his big cock--"

The last three spanks come in succession on his untouched cheek, each one harder than the last. He slows his fingers, fucking in only shallowly, and it's hard to hold himself back, but watching the way Jungkook whines and writhes is worth it.

"No--don't stop--"

Taehyung sucks a hickey onto the top of Jungkook's spine, then bites and nibbles on the skin.

"I wanna come--"

"I'll think about it."

"Taehyung," he sobs, pushing back.

He sucks another hickey, bites hard. Jungkook's shaking, hands pressed into the mirror, and he hasn't even tried to touch himself yet. Taehyung wants to draw it out longer, but he can't. He wants to fuck Jungkook so bad he's aching.

His fingers resume their pace, rubbing Jungkook's prostate.

"Spank me again," Jungkook demands.

"Ten's enough." His ass cheeks are red enough as it is.

"Again."

"Shut up."

"Shoulda--shoulda gone to Wonshik after all. He'd fuck me--the way I want--"

Taehyung spanks him, hard, right as he drives his fingers into his prostate. Jungkook comes with a shout, arching back into Taehyung, and he holds him there by the hair as he fingers him through his orgasm. When the last drops of cum splatter the mirror, Taehyung removes his fingers with a squelch and lets him go.

Hands against the mirror, Jungkook holds himself up, gasping for breath. The red bites and hickeys and Taehyung's handprints look pretty on his skin, like he's been used up already. Like he's Taehyung's. Taehyung drops to his knees and presses soft kisses all over his ass cheeks. He's going to have bruises for a while.

"Don't be so fucking soft," Jungkook says when he's recovered enough to speak without stammering.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, but he doesn't rise to the bait this time. Once he's kissed and stroked every inch of Jungkook's cheeks, he pulls back and stands. The disinfectant wipes used on the gym's machines are enough to clean the cum and sweat from the mirror.

"Aren't you gonna fuck me?"

"You just came."

"Tired already, old man?"

"Can you go again that fast?" By now, he knows very well that Jungkook has a remarkably short refractory period, but he has to ask.

"Yeah."

"Hands and knees."

He does as he's told so eagerly he embarrasses himself, flushing to his ears. Taehyung scoffs. Jungkook's abrasive and insulting and then flushes because he gets too excited. Taehyung doesn't get him. While Jungkook waits with his ass in the air, eyes flickering up to look at himself in the mirrors, Taehyung tugs his clothes off and lubes up his dick. He's so hard it hurts, and the touch of his hands makes him moan.

Dropping to his knees behind Jungkook, he spreads his ass cheeks and fits the bottle of lube between them. Then he squeezes. Jungkook shudders, whimpering. Jungkook likes it dryer than this but the wet slide is Taehyung's favorite; they've compromised.

With the tip of his cock against Jungkook's ass, Taehyung pauses, steeling himself. He's riled up already, and he thinks the feeling of Jungkook's tightness around him, nothing in between, might make him come on the spot. Biting his lip, he clutches the base of his dick and enters Jungkook slowly.

The feeling's amazing. His eyes flutter shut. He moans unabashedly. Jungkook's wet and tight and hot, and the sound of the ridiculous amounts of lube squelching makes him moan all on its own.

"Fuck, Jungkook, baby--you're so good--"

Jungkook's still sensitive, already whining, and the highest he's whined yet. He's shuddering, hands trembling as they hold him up. Taehyung smooths a hand down his spine.

"Fuck me," Jungkook says.

He bites him instead, digging his teeth into Jungkook's side until he groans. "Brat."

"Come on."

He pulls out and slams back in. Jungkook arches his back, crying out, and Taehyung doesn't let him breathe before he fucks in again. Jungkook drops down, hands by his sides, cheek pressed onto the floor. Taehyung sets a brutal pace, Jungkook's senseless moans mixed in with his own.

"Make it hurt," Jungkook tells him, so he sucks and bites hickeys into his back until he's red all over.

He presses his face into the ground, hand on the back of his neck again.

The sound of squelching lube, dripping out around his cock when he draws out, matches the rhythm of his hips pounding into Jungkook's ass. He looks up, and the sight of Jungkook bent over with drool coming out of his mouth and Taehyung behind him, holding him down, almost makes him come. He pulls out, gasping for breath, and squeezes the base of his dick. He doesn't want this to be over yet.

Jungkook cries his name out, desperate. "Why'd you stop--please--?"

He pushes himself onto his hands so he can look at Taehyung over his shoulder, eyes wide, lips swollen.

Taehyung grabs a fistful of Jungkook's hair and drags him up so he's kneeling. "Look," he says, just before he pushes back in.

The new angle is so good he almost comes again, biting into Jungkook's shoulder to restrain himself. Jungkook's cheeks are so tight around his dick, sucking him in. He keeps one hand in Jungkook's hair and slides the other over to his nipples, rubbing each of them before twisting the piercings. Jungkook whimpers.

"Look at you take my cock like a slut," Taehyung growls into Jungkook's ear as he begins to thrust again, admiring the way Jungkook's cock bounces with every thrust, hard again.

He can't see much of himself in the mirror, just his hand in Jungkook's hair and flashes of skin. Jungkook's the real show, pliant as he leans back into Taehyung, fighting to keep his eyes open so he can watch himself, lips parted and wet. He's covered in hickeys. The sight makes Taehyung swell with pride. Jungkook hates him, but no one's going to fuck him like he does. Jungkook's cock is so pretty as it bounces, and Taehyung kind of wishes he'd gotten Jungkook off by sucking it, first. Jungkook never lasts long with Taehyung's cold metal tongue piercing against his dick. Taehyung traces his hand over Jungkook's abs, down to his pelvis and his thighs, avoiding his cock on purpose.

"Can Wonshik fuck you this good? Wonder what he'd think, seeing you act like a cock slut just for me." Jungkook's eyes squeeze shut.

"Open." He slaps his thigh, and Jungkook's eyes fly open when he gasps. "Maybe we should invite him next time. He can watch me fuck you until you scream."

He's about to come so he stops, again, so deep inside Jungkook's ass the tightness almost hurts. He stays there, pinching Jungkook's nipples, moving his dick in tight, tiny circles.

"No--Taehyung--don't--"

"Beg." He kisses the curve of Jungkook's ear lightly.

"Taehyung--"

"What do you want, slut?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"I am fucking you."

"No," he cries it out, clenching around him. His eyes keep fluttering shut, and Taehyung can see how difficult it is for him to keep them open.

"Then what?"

"Fuck me harder, open me up on your cock, fuck me harder please --"

He begins to thrust lazily.

"Make me yours, fill me up, fuck me fuck me until I forget my name--you fuck me better than Wonshik, never wanted his dick, only wanted yours--Taehyung, please--"

He's blubbering now, tears clinging to his lashes. Taehyung holds his hips tight against him and slams in hard, over and over, Jungkook's staccato moans rising in pitch. He reaches around and only has to put his hand on Jungkook's dick before he comes, throwing his head onto Taehyung's shoulder and arching his back so far away from him it looks like it hurts. Taehyung pulls out quick before the tight clench of Jungkook's hole makes him come, too. White splatters the floor and up to Jungkook's stomach.

"Taehyung." Jungkook's gasping, panting, falling back into him. He holds him up by the hips.

"Taehyung what?" Taehyung slaps his thigh, relishes in the way Jungkook shudders from head-to-toe.

"Hyung," he moans. "Hyung."

"Good boy."

Taehyung holds him up while Jungkook catches his breath, mouth open wide and neck bared. His dick is aching, and edging himself for so long is starting to take its toll. But he wants to drag this out as long as he can. He slips two fingers into Jungkook's open mouth, and Jungkook sucks immediately, tongue laving over Taehyung's skin until his fingers are soaking wet. Taehyung watches them in the mirror, impossibly hard.

"You didn't come," Jungkook says when he's calmed down a little and Taehyung removes his fingers.

"Didn't wanna stop fucking you."

"What if I can't go again?" he challenges, lifting his head off Taehyung's shoulder.

"Can't you?"

"Course I can. I always can."

"Knew you'd want to. You're a cock slut."

Jungkook licks his lips.

"Ride me."

Taehyung wobbles to his feet, knees red and pained from kneeling for so long. He yanks Jungkook up after him, steadying him, and moves to the workout bench, leaning back. Jungkook makes to straddle him, but he stops him.

"Other way."

Jungkook flushes. He likes the idea, it's clear, licking his lips again and doing as he's told.

"Bend over, first."

Jungkook does. Taehyung drips more lube into his hole, even though it's obvious he doesn't need it.

But the wetness around his cock felt better than anything.

"You can rest a bit, if you want," Taehyung offers, even though his cock's about to explode.

"I don't need to rest," Jungkook says, as if offended. He moves back until his ass is in Taehyung's face. Taehyung takes the chance to nip at his cheek before Jungkook lowers himself down,

Taehyung's hands steadying him. Taehyung watches Jungkook's ass swallow his dick right in, disappearing into his stretched hole, and Jungkook stops only when he's fully seated, ass against Taehyung's hips, back tight against his chest. Lube drips from his hole onto Taehyung's legs.

Taehyung moans low and long into Jungkook's hair. "Fuck. You're amazing."

"Frame those words," Jungkook says, breathless. "Kim Taehyung gave me a compliment."

"I've given you a hundred compliments tonight."

"Oh, yeah? Like what?"

"Called you a slut."

"True." Jungkook shifts, making himself more comfortable. Taehyung moans, choked, and his fingers dig tighter into Jungkook's hips. Those'll leave bruises, too.

Jungkook rolls his hips slowly, and the whine that escapes him is pained, now. Taehyung stops him.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"When'd you get this soft?" Jungkook circles his hips. He's shaking everywhere. Taehyung's so deep, he's never been this deep before, never felt Jungkook's walls suck him in like this. He's not sure he'll ever want to have sex with a condom again.

"Jungkook--" He holds his hips tighter, stopping his movement.

"Wonshik wouldn't stop," Jungkook bites out. "Wonshik's big dick would make me scream--"

Taehyung plants his feet firmly on the ground and fucks up, hard. Jungkook screams, arching, reaching back to grab Taehyung's hair. "Who's making you scream now?"

He fucks him fast, until Jungkook's bouncing in his lap. He hardly even pulls out, just thrusts up into Jungkook's deep, wet hole, grunting with exertion. The tears had clung to Jungkook's lashes before, but now they stream down his cheeks.

"More more more--" he's sobbing, the end of each word choking off with Taehyung's thrusts until he sounds like a broken record.

"I'm gonna fuck you till you forget your name and I'm gonna fuck you till you forget he even exists." In the mirror, Taehyung can see Jungkook's eyes roll back into his head, cock still soft as it bounces up and down. He slides his fingers back into Jungkook's mouth and Jungkook latches on, unthinking, moaning around them. Taehyung's close, vision blurring, and he thinks he might come so hard he'll blackout. He bites into one of Jungkook's hickeys, removing his fingers. "Who's fucking you, huh? Whose cock do you want in you?"

"Yours-- yours--"

"Whose cock do you want, Jungkook?"

"Taehyung's, Taehyung's, Taehyung's."

"Good boy."

He looks in the mirror, again, admires the marks across Jungkook's skin and his blissed out face and the way he looks bouncing in his lap, helpless. Jungkook flutters his eyes open, finally, and he clenches around Taehyung's cock.

"Fill me up. Make me wet," he mumbles, and Taehyung's coming.

He comes with a shout, hips losing their rhythm, fingers shaking, and he blacks out briefly, dark around the edges of his gaze. He leans back onto the bench, shivering, still attached to Jungkook. Jungkook leans back into him, mumbling something incoherent.

"Oh my god," Taehyung's saying. "Fucking hell. Jungkook." He kisses his shoulder gently, running his hands down Jungkook's arms and thighs. "Baby."

"Called me that--called me that twice tonight."

"Did I?"

"Soft. You're supposed to hate me."

"You hate me, too."

"Uh-huh."

Taehyung makes to lift Jungkook off of him, but Jungkook stops him.

"Don't."

"I gotta clean you up. I came inside you."

"Don't let it out."

"Fuck." He shudders, dick twitching. "Thought you hated me."

"I do. Don't hate your cum."

"I'll get you a plug for next time. But I gotta clean you up for now."

"No."

"Jungkook, don't be a brat." For once, there's no bite to it.

Jungkook doesn't say anything, just makes a noise of complaint. Taehyung examines him, and realizes with a start that Jungkook's hardening. Again. He didn't think that last round was long enough to make him hard.

"Want me to eat it out of you?"

Jungkook stirs. "Yeah. My knees are too sore to kneel again."

"Ride my face."

The way Jungkook's eyes widen comically in the mirror makes Taehyung grin. "You hardly ever let me do that."

"Hurry up before I change my mind."

"Okay." Jungkook's about to rise off, but Taehyung rethinks it, holding him down.

Wait." He straightens. The movement on his softening dick hurts, and he winces. He reaches around to lower the back of the bench so it's horizontal to the ground. Then he carefully helps Jungkook rise of his dick, immediately plugging his hole back up with his fingers so his cum doesn't leak out.

He lies back, and Jungkook squats over his face. "Ready?" Jungkook asks.

"Yup."

He removes his fingers, sliding his tongue against Jungkook's rim to catch the leaking drops. He feels Jungkook's legs tremble and spreads his cheeks, bringing him down to sit. Jungkook hesitates, hovering over him.

"Can you--"

He licks Jungkook's puffy rim instead of answering, then slips his tongue inside. Jungkook's legs wobble, and he finally sits, heavy on Taehyung's face. Taehyung licks into him with fervor, catching every last drop of his own cum and plenty of lube along with it, though at least the lube is flavored. He fucks his tongue in as far as he can go, circling it around Jungkook's walls, making sure his tongue piercing drags hard. Once he's got all the cum, he taps Jungkook's thigh. Jungkook lifts up

slightly.

"Ride," he tells him, sticking his tongue out.

Jungkook fucks himself down onto Taehyung's tongue with shaky legs and soft whimpers. Taehyung rubs his thighs while he moves, pinching sensitive skin.

"The metal," Jungkook whines. "Oh, it's so good."

He picks up the pace as much as he can manage, worn out as he is. It doesn't take him long to come with Taehyung picking the right spots to hurt, and his tongue piercing dragging on his walls. Jungkook jerks himself off a few times, then comes. He lifts off Taehyung and falls onto him, boneless, straddling his chest, ass in Taehyung's face.

Taehyung can't help but laugh. He pats Jungkook's ass. "Hey, you wanted to come again."

"I'll never walk again."

"Good luck in practice tomorrow."

"I can't fucking go to practice now."

"Whose fault is that?"

"Yours, obviously."

"You asked for it."

Jungkook softens. "Mm. Yeah."

Taehyung taps his thigh. "Okay, get up."

"Can't. Can't ever walk again."

"Baby." It's mocking, this time. Jungkook shifts around, attempting to stand but wobbling so much he sits right there on the floor, wincing when his ass touches the ground.

Taehyung isn't in nearly as bad a condition, so he stands and picks Jungkook up, too, letting him wrap his legs around his waist. He carries him out a door to the side that leads straight to the showers in the locker rooms.

"You gonna fuck me in the shower?" Jungkook mumbles sleepily into his shoulder.

He snorts. "Nice try."

"Can't get it up again, old man?"

"If I fuck you again, you'll break in half."

"Won't. Old man."

"Baby."

"Fuck you."

"You did."

Jungkook bats a weak fist against Taehyung's arm. It's kind of cute. He feels, abruptly, rather fond.

"Don't get your ego up because I'm out of it, okay?" Jungkook says. "You still aren't shit."

And, just like that, it's gone.

NOTES:

I'm sorry but dom taehyung >>>>>>>>>>

also who do you ship "yoongi" with

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
611K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
219K 6.4K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 56.3K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC