Her Guardian Angel | Complete...

By Stariewrites

Ahmed siblings book 1 Life gives us all different surprise through every step, its just that sometimes surpri... More

๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ
๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“พ๐“ท ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚
๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“น๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ
๐“‘๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“œ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฒ
๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ'๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ?
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚
๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ
๐“—๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท ? ๐“๐“ธ , ๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ถ
๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฒ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐“˜ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ?
๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช
๐“๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ท, ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ
๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚
๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ?
๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚
๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚
Project Asia Awards!!!
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด
๐““๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ
๐“ข๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ
๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐”€๐“ช๐“ป
๐“ข๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ
๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป

๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ผ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท

408 38 62
By Stariewrites

Ahira's pov

The sweet smell of the coffee made me inhale it more as i tapped on shinning oak table, impatiently.
In the past days, my health has improved tenfolds. The morning sickness reduced but one thing that remained was the back pain and the cravings.

"Your order ma'am" I looked up the man dressed in crisp white shirt tucked in his black pants and a bow tie resting on his neck.

"Cold coffee" I said, noting the thing in the notepad, he moved from there, leaving me again with my thoughts.

Sitting at home got me bored, so with great difficulties, i managed to butter Mom, to request azlaan to let go to the nearby cafe. And thankfully he agreed on the condition that someone have to accompain me there.

So here i am waiting for ayesha, who was late by fifteen minutes due to the conference she got stuck in her office.

Turning towards the floor length window, i smiled looking at the kids playing. How carefree they looked. Looking at them, i somewhat feel like pausing everything amd reliving my childhood days again.

Busy in my thoughts, i felt someone sit beside me. Knowing its none other ayesha i smiled to myself. We both always love coming here, whether it was the kids playing in the park that attracted us or the environment here in the cafe, is still unknown to us.

"Don't you think we should go back to our childhood days and relive those days? " I asked her, who was unusually quite today.

"Yeah, i would love too" Hearing the voice that i heard lastly three and a half years back, my eyes widened.

"Amira? " I whispered without turning towards her.

"Without seeing me, you recognized me sis, " I turned to see the smirk on her face.

"How can i forget you" I smiled sarcastically.

"Indeed" She said.

"Your order, ma'am" Same waiter from earlier arrived with my cold coffee. Thanking him i took the cold beverage.

"One green tea" She ordered him, he nodded going away.

That's when i noticed the woman in front of me. Her figure looked zero, with the dieting she must have been doing.

The black one piece that she wore reached till her knees, her milky white legs on show. The dress perfectly hung to her body, making her curves prominent. Her once curvy hair was now straight, parted from the sides, half of them resting on her shoulder, while half on her back.

Her fish shaped eyes perfectly lined with liner, her eyelashes looked more dense with the amount of mascara she has used.

She was still the same, a make up addict. But now she was no longer the round faced small girl, instead her jawlines appeared more prominent giving her a mature look.

"Looks like you missed me so much" Her piercing voice reached my eardrums, making me come out of my thoughts.

"What do you want? " I asked straightforward, because the thought of her filthy father killing my dad made the hate stored inside me come out.

"Just something that you could give me easily" She said with the ugly smirk of hers.

"And that is? "

"Azlaan Aatish, i want your husband. " She pronounced, making my blood boil at the thought.

"How dare you" I shouted at the top of my lungs not caring about the surrounding, because at this time all i care about is a girl asking me for my husband.

"Alot, that you can't even imagine" She said with a level of confidence that i wanted to break her straight nose so badly.

The biggest she did was that asking for my husband, how cheap can she fall further?

"How cheap can you fall further? " I asked the question in my mind.

"To any level that can get me azlaan, because i love him" She said.

"Your are stooping so low" I yelled again.

"Ma'am you are disturbing others" A worker said coming to our table.

"Sorry" I said embarrassed.

"Come with me" Amira said once the waiter was gone.

"What if i say no? " I said raising an eye brow

"You don't have a choice sweetheart" She said with a smirk looking down at my stomach.

Thats when i noticed a gun in her hand and she has Pointed it near my baby bump.

"What are you doing" I said with my eyes widened.

"You better come with me or else the consequences will be bad" She gestured me to get and unwillingly i did, though i didn't wanted to.

"Get in" She said as we reached near a black car.

"I said get in! " She held my hand harshly pushing me inside the car. Involuntarily my hand wrapped around my belly, protecting it from getting hurt.

The journey started to god knows where.
My heart thudded against my chest, what will azlaan do? When he comes to know?

"Take her up and tie her, and you if you show your smartness then you will repent" She instructed the guys who was with her and said the last part to me making me roll my eyes.

"I won't be the one repenting, but you" I said with a smirk.

She went away glaring me.

"Take your hands off me" I shouted at the man who held my hand.

"Shut up, bitch " He said dragging me into a store room, despite of my struggle and pushed me inside.

★★★★★

"I hope you made the decision" Said the devil entering the room i was in.

"You think you can ask for my husband from me and i will give him? Is he a toy " I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Don't shout" She hissed.

"I will! I am not a woman who will sell her husband to a whore like you" I shouted further.

"You dared to say me a whore" She kicked the chair making it fall and my head hit the ground.

"You know what? I can take what i want" She said and was about to go.

"Huh! You? Such a coward you are, you don't have the guts to speak to me without tying me and here you are talking about taking my man! " I laughed. I know it will provoke her, it was her nature. If someone says that she can't do something then she will try to do that thing, i guess this was a bonus for living with her.

"Oh let me prove it then" She said marching towards me and untied my hand. Keeping a hand in the ground i got up and stood in front of her.

"Try, try all you want but you will never get azlaan " I said

"I will own him! He is mine" That was the point where i lost my cool. And she dared to mess with a pregnant woman.

Raising my hand i slapped her right at her cheeks leaving behind my hand mark..

"You proved to be your father's daughter! Lust for money and person" I said with a disgusted expression.

"How dare you" She slapped ne before i could realise, i lost my balance and fell down.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as i held my stomach in pain.

"This is what you get for bring happy, you don't deserve happiness Ahira. Its meant for me. Just think what will happen if i make azlaan realize that you ran away with someone? Wow it would fun isn't it? I will make sure to do that" I heard her say.

I know this will never happen, azlaan will never trust her. My family will never trust this girl.

"Azlaan, save our baby" I whispered before closing my eyes, hoping that he will hear it.

Um.. I feel like killing this amira with my bare hands 🤷‍♀️

I don't know why 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Let me know your views

And you guys not liking the story? 🥺because you aren't commenting nowadays 😭

Guys please vote! That will mean a lot to me 🥺🥺
Next update will be day after tomorrow ❤❤

Happy 📖reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 31.9K 54
๐Ÿ’žWinner of Infinity Awards 2018๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ž Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
130K 7K 56
#Completed on 21/12/18 #1 LoveMarriage-29/3/21-18/4/21 #2 LoveMarriage-19/04/21-3/5/21 #7 LoveMarriage-18/01/22 #1 Mohabbat-27/3/19 #2 Mohabbat-14/3...
107K 3.9K 65
"Go straight at the end of right side you will see a red and black car, at the back of the car you will find something." It was from that unknown nu...
35.8K 1.3K 21
"I know you are doing this for him, son. You are sacrificing your love for him." Dad said and I smiled. "Dad. They are happy with each other. I don'...