Majin Ball Z [ABRIDGED] On Ho...

Από King_Kado131

"Dragon Ball Z" follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil... Περισσότερα

Somewhat of a Prologue
Keep Your Eye on The Birdy
4 EPISODES OF FILLER IN 4453 WORDS!
Saiyan Attack Part 1
Saiyan Attack Part 2
Sayian Attack Part 3
POPO!
EVEN MORE FILLER!
Finally! Some Plot!
Namekian Bluegrass & Vegeta and Y/n's horrible discovery
Y/n and Vegeta Grand Adventure
The Sound of Pure Terror
Tokusentai Part 2
Tokusentai Part 3 and 4
Tokusentai Final
Y/n gets his wish... sorta...
Vs Genderbent Space Hitler Part 2
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 3
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 4
FriezaBall FighterZ
Filler Friendship!
The Adventures of Can't Say
Warning of The Past
Christmas Tree of Basically Non-Cannon!
Now that's Cool!
Cat Loves Food! Ye-Yea-Yeah-Yeah!
The Prodigal Bitch's Return
Android Party
[A/N]EXCUSE ME!?

VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 1

2.4K 67 45
Από King_Kado131

Nail: "The following is a Nonprofit fan-based parody based on a Fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, DragonBall Super and DragonBall Z ABRIDGED, are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama and Team Four Star. Please support the official releases!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Piccolo: "Urgh, what was that idiot DOING bringing me here! It's... Wait a minute, I can feel it... This is my home! I can finally see its beauty! The lush blue fields, the crystal clear waters, the wind brushing past my... GOD, THIS IS BORING!!! *groans* No wonder I feel at home."

Frieza is seen confronting Vegeta, Y/n Gohan, Krillin, and Dende. A menacing aura around her as she stared them down.

Frieza: "Well, Vegeta. You've finally pulled it off. You've managed to dash my hopes entirely. With some help, I see."

Krillin: "Quack!"

Gohan: "Krillin, seriously, not helping!"

Krillin: "I can try!"

Frieza: "I'm very curious. Where exactly are you from?"

Krillin: "We're from Ear-"

Gohan: "Krillin, no!"

Krillin: "Oh right... Thanks for stopping me, Gohan. 'Cause I can't shut-"

Dende: "They're from Earth."

Krillin: "Little Green, why?!"

Dende: "Because my name is Dende."

Frieza: "Oh good. I'll stop by there on the way home. Pick up some space eggs, some space milk, and BLOW IT THE FUCK UP!!! Oh, I'm sorry. I'm usually far more composed. I'm just a little bit ABSOLUTELY LIVID!"

Vegeta: "Oh, Frieza. Quit being such a woman. I lost my chance at immortality too and you don't see me crying about it."

Y/n: "..... Vegeta... you're a woman."

Vegeta: "I know! Now shut up and let me sound cool!"

Frieza: "Yes Vegeta. But you see, the difference between us is I'll live long enough to regret it."

Frieza quickly charges at Vegeta and is ready to engage the princess in battle, but the tyrannical queen is easily bitchslapped away by Y/n, shattering her scouter.

Frieza: ".... Ow... you know Mr. Orange, I don't believe we've been introduced. And since you were able to deal damage to me, I'd like to know your name."

Y/n: "Oh, wait really? Well I'm Majin Y/n, the man who's going to make the biggest harem in existence. Including you sooner or later."

Frieza: "Majin? Like Majin Buu?"

Y/n: "Still don't know who the fuck that it, but sure?"

Frieza: "Hmmm... well I'm lady Frieza, ruler of most of the known universe, AND YOU'RE DEAD! HAAA!"

Y/n: "OH SHI-"

*BOOOOM!*

《Meanwhile》

Piccolo is seen flying through Namek thinking to himself.

Piccolo thoughts: "Everything looks the goddamn same on this goddamn planet! Wait a minute, a body! SOCIAL ACTIVITY!"

Piccolo quickly flies down and lands next to a body, which is Nail's.

Piccolo: "Please tell me you're not dead!"

Nail says something in Namekian... but

Piccolo: "Ah, crap. I find the only living thing for miles- and he's so broken he can't even talk right."

Nail: "I was speaking Namekian, you idiot. Don't you know anything about your own people?"

Piccolo: "Well, we're demons, right?"

Nail: "Eh, more like slug people."

Piccolo: "Ah, dammit! I liked it better when I was a demon."

Nail: "And I liked it better when I had proper bladder control. Nobody's perfect."

Piccolo: "Yeah, I've been meaning to ask about that. What happened?"

Nail: "Let's just say our world elder's kind of a giant green asshole."

Piccolo: "Preachin' to the choir on that one. Well, it's been fun, but I have to go DIE AGAIN..."

Nail: "Wait. I might be able to help you."

Piccolo: "Look, buddy. If you want to add me on MySpace, I switched to Spacebook a while ago."

Nail: "No, no, no, no. Listen. I think I know something that might work out for both of us. I don't wanna die and you seem pretty lonely."

Piccolo: "DESPERA-- I mean, go on."

Nail: "There's a special ability our people share. Forbidden, even amongst our most sacred clans."

Piccolo: "And we're just going to abuse it?"

Nail: "Oh, maliciously!"

PICCOLO: "Bitchin'! How we do?"

Nail: "Well, first you put your hand upon me."

Piccolo: "'Kay." 

Piccolo says as he places his hand on Nail's elbow.

Nail: "Yes. Like that. Now lower."

Piccolo: "Uh-huh."

Nail: "Lower."

Piccolo: "Hmm..."

Nail: "Little lower."

Piccolo: "Hmm..."

Nail: "Ah! If we had junk, you'd be gay right now. Fusing!"

Then on a bright flash of light, Nail dissapeared as he fused together with Nail.

Piccolo: "Wow. Unreal. My gosh. This is amazing! I feel INCREDIBLE! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I can win! I feel great! I-can-do-this! HAAA..."

Nail: (What are you doing?)

Piccolo: "Nothing!"

Nail: (Really? 'Cause it looked like you were chanting to yourself.)

Piccolo: "Are you in my head?"

Nail: (Yup. Don't worry; supposedly I should fade away into your subconscious. Sooner or later.)

Piccolo: "Okay. So, what now?"

Nail: (By my estimate, this fusion should have given you just enough power to wipe out the bastard who killed our people.)

Piccolo: "And?"

Nail: (Well, let me put this in terms you'll understand: You can win! You feel great! You-can-do-this!)

Piccolo: "Oh, ha-ha!"

《Meanwhile》

Y/n ans Frieza are seen in a power struggle, trying to push eachother back but going nowhere as their powerlevels continued to rise constantly. That was until Vegeta flew in and tried to kick Frieza, forcing her to jump back away from Y/n, creating a crater in the ground.

Y/n: "Aww, I was just starting to get a good look at her cute face."

Vegeta: "Then where the hell were you looking for the rest of that time!?"

Y/n: "Do I even need to tell you."

Frieza: "Hmph, you know Y/n. You remind me of the old Suiters. Some of them were interesting, but they couldn't survive a single afternoon with me."

Y/n: "Woah! I do not know how to take that..."

Frieza: "Good, anyway, I'm impressed, Vegeta. When did you graduate from pull-ups?"

Vegeta: "About the same time you got off the rag."

Frieza: "Cute. But bear no false hopes, Vegeta. You're a mere paper tiger in front of a storm. You have no idea what true power I pos-."

Y/n: "It's that you can transform, right?"

Frieza: "I can transfor-... Okay, when and how?"

Y/n: "Something tells me that some a tyrant space queen wouldn't be this low on the Waifu Sexy scale... also Vegeta told me."

《Flashback》

Vegeta: "That... was... amazing!"

Y/n: "Tell me something I don't know."

Vegeta: "..... Frieza can transform."

Y/n: "Really!?"

《Flashback over》

Y/n: "And then we fucked again, true story."

Frieza: "Then Ho-"

Vegeta: "Guldo told me."

《Flashback》

Guldo: "So... Did you know that Frieza can transform?"

Vegeta: "Huh. That right? How did you-"

Guldo: "Captain Gingyu told me."

Vegeta: "Hmmm..."

Guldo: "Yeah. And Burter's gay."

Vegeta: "*genuinely surprised* Really!?"

《Flashback over》

Vegeta: "And then I threw a dog treat at him. True story."

Frieza: "Right. But if you are so aware, why do you persist in goading me?"

Vegeta: "Because Frieza. You're not dealing with the average Saiyan warrior anymore. I am a Super Saiyan!"

Frieza: "Oh, here we go!"

Vegeta: "That's right, Frieza. I've arisen beyond the limits of a normal Saiyan, and into the realm of legend-- the legend that you fear. The legend known throughout the entire universe as the most powerful warrior to ever exist! I, Princess Vegeta, have become a......"

Frieza: "...Super Saiyan. Blah, blah, blah, blah, I get it! Then you slayed the Jabberwocky and went on to save Narnia."

Vegeta: "Go ahead and mock me, Frieza, but I'm not afraid of you. So why don't you doll yourself up and get ready for a night on the town, because I'm about to take you to a ballroom blitz."

Frieza: "Fine. I'll indulge you, Ms. Super Saiyan. But before I do I have a funny little story I'd like to tell you."

Vegeta: "Funny how?"

Frieza: "I like to call it, "I killed your dad"."

Vegeta: "So "ha-ha" funny."

Frieza: "You see, thanks to a rogue lower-class warrior, your father caught wind of my plans..."

《Flashback》

Butarega: "King Vegeta, I have urgent news!"

King Vegeta: "Speak, Butarega."

Butarega: "Bardock has gone absolutely mad, sire!"

King Vegeta: "How can you tell?"

Bardock in background: "FRIEZAAAAAA!"

King Vegeta: "What's all the commotion about?"

Butarega: "He's been telling everyone that Frieza plans to destroy Vegeta!"

King Vegeta: "Wait, my son, the planet, or me?"

Butarega: "...Yes."

*BOOOM!*

King Vegeta: "Freakin' smartass."

Nappa then appears wearing Jafar's headdress.

King Vegeta: "Counselor Nappa, what do you think?"

Nappa: "Let me tell you what you need to do. You need to sit him down..."

King Vegeta: "Uh-huh."

Nappa: "...you look him dead in the eye..."

King Vegeta: "Yes."

Nappa: "...and you say, "Don’t blow up my planet.""

King Vegeta: "And you think that will work?"

Nappa: "He'd have to be aaaaaaawfully evil if it didn't. And I'm not gonna lie, I like the cut of his jib."

King Vegeta: "All right, but I want you to take my son, the Prince, off-planet just in case things go south."

Nappa: "Tarble's dead sir... Vegeta killed him when she was hunting for Santa Claus on Chrismas Eve."

King Vegeta: "Oh...... then take my Daughter the Princess and take her off-planet just in case things go south."

Nappa: "Don't worry, sir. You'll do juuuuuust fine."

King Vegeta is then seen approaching Frieza, Zarbon, and Dodoria.

King Vegeta: "Frieza, can I sit down and have a word wi-"

Frieza: "SHORYUKEN!"

Frieza quickly uppercuts King Vegeta in the jaw, causing the the King to fall back while producing with an echoing scream.

Street Fighter Announcer:
"K.O.! YOU WIN!"

Frieza: "Yatta."

《Flashback Over》

Frieza: "And then I blew the planet up. The end."

Vegeta: "........."

Y/n: ".... How did you know about the parts you weren’t there for?"

Frieza: "........."

Frieza gives a blank stare at Vegeta and Y/n before she proceeds to transform.

Gohan: "Krillin, do you feel that?"

Krillin: "I taste that!"

Y/n: "*GASP!* MULTI-FORM WAIFU IS REAL!"

Frieza then quickly finishes transforming into her second form, much to the surprise of everyone at it's appearance.

[Literally the only image I could find that wasn't super lewd...]

Frieza: "All done. And judging by the expression on your face, so are you."

Y/n in Background: "NOT EVEN CLOSE!"

Vegeta: "What...? How?"

Frieza: "Let's be practical and put a number to that feeling, shall we? Last time I clocked this form it was at... one million."

Vegeta: "You're lying!"

Frieza: "Am I? Am I really?"

Frieza raises her hand and explodes the island that everyone is currently standing on, making an explosion so big that it can be seen from the planet. Frieza is shown standing on what's left of the island while everyone else floats.

Vegeta obviously impressed: "Not impressed! I can do that, too!"

Gohan: "Krillin, are you okay?"

Krillin: "Yeah, and I've got Little Green right here!"

Frieza singing to "My Favorite Things": "
Peaceful young races with fires on their houses♪
♪Millions of voices all silenced like mouses♪
♪Watching the cowards bow toward their new queen♪
♪These are a few of my favorite things

Krillin: "Is it just me, or is she singing to herself?"

Frieza charges at Krillin and impales him with one of his horns, causing Krillin to drop Dende.

*GLASH!*

[Krillin Owned Count: 17]

Krillin: "GAH!"

Gohan: "KRILLIN!"

Y/n: "NO! I WAS ACTUALLY STARTING TO FEEL A BOND WITH HIM!"

Vegeta thoughts: "Well, he's dead."

Krillin: "This is... the worst... pai-i-i-in!"

Frieza: "Really? Sure it isn’t this? Or this? Or this? Or this? Or this?"

Frieza starts to bounce Krillin on her horn, he yelps in pain as his counter continues to raise with each stab.

[Krillin Owned Count: 18-19-20-22-23]

Gohan: "Krillin, stop! You're making him stronger!"

Krillin: "I-can't-help-it!"

[Krillin Owned Count: 23-24-25-26-27]

Frieza: "One down! Ah, I think impalement is my favorite way to kill a person."

Frieza said as she dropped Krillin off of her horn and into a lake.

Gohan: "You condescending... sadistic.... callous... MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

Frieza: "Pardon?"

Y/n: "Ya flipped his Saiyan Switch."

Frieza: "His what?"

*BLAM!*

Gohan attacks Frieza by kicking and punching her in the face before knocking her upward with an uppercut and finally kicks her towards the ground. Gohan then starts charging up an energy blast.

Gohan thoughts: "GOHAN SMASH FEMALE ALIEN! GOHAN STRONGEST THERE IS!"

Gohan launches a ki blast directly at Frieza, causing a massive explosion. Gohan is then seen in midair catching his breath. Frieza is seen lying face down on the ground, covered in sand from Gohan's assault.

Vegeta: "Yeah, how's that feel, Frieza? Now if you can, why don't you pick your sorry ass up and take on a REAL...."

Frieza quickly stands up as if nothing happened.

Vegeta: ".... Saiyan..."

Frieza: "Huh. That happened. Vegeta, mind sitting right there for just a moment, I need to go play babysitter."

Gohan thoughts: "Think! What would Mom do in this situation?"

《FLASHBACK》

Goka: "Bye, son!"

《Flashback Over》

Gohan: "I'm beginning to think I have issues..."

*BLAM!*

Gohan: "AAAH!"

Gohan get hit into the ground and tries to get up, but gets crushed by Frieza's foot

Gohan: "AAAH! GAH!"

Frieza: "So, Vegeta. Does this get you angry?"

Vegeta: "Not really. Kind of a smartass."

Frieza: "Well then, why am I even bothering?"

Vegeta: "Because it makes him angry."

Frieza: "Who?"

Y

/n: "Me!"

Y/n suddely appeared behind Frieza grabbing her by her tail and lifting her up and spinning her around before throwing her into the side of a large hill.

Gohan in pain: "W-Why didn't you do that earlier, Mr. Y/n?"

Y/n: "If i save your ass every time, then you won't become the strongest being in the universe for like 2 days."

Gohan in pain: ".... What?"

Y/n: "Spoilers."

Frieza inside hill: "Are you two done paling it up over there? If so can I come out of this hill?"

Y/n: "Only If you promise to be my third Waifu!"

Frieza in hill: "... Sure..."

Y/n: "YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA-"

Y/n flew into the air happily as he quickly pulled Frieza out of the hill she was surprisingly stuck inside of... only for her to grab him and quickly start to beat the everling crap out of him before dropping him next to Gohan.

Y/n in pain: "BUT YOU PROMISED!?"

Frieza: "And I had my fingers crossed! Ha! Evi-"

*GLASH!*

Frieza: "GAH! THE FUCKING!? MY TAIL!? WHO HAS THE BALLS!?"

In the background, Krillin is seen, who is the one responsible for cutting off Frieza's tail. Krillin then turns around and starts repeatedly spanking his butt.

KRILLIN: Kiss my ass, bitch! I'm immortal!

Frieza growls angrily and flies after Krillin, while he was imitating Curly's whooping sounds while flying away.

Krillin: "Suuuck myy diiii~!"

Vegeta thoughts: "How the hell did he get up? Oh, my God, I swear if he used that wish of immortality on himself, I am going to murd... That... bastard!"

Meanwhile, Dende is seen healing Gohan.

Dende: "Come on... You can't leave me alone here; you're the only one I can actually talk to!"

Y/n in pain: "Hey! I'm here too."

Dende: "The only one I can ACTIVITY talk too!"

Y/n: "Aww..."

Gohan then reagins consciousness, while Y/n finishes regenerating himself, stretching his arms.

Gohan: "I... you... healed me."

Dende: "You are the only one I respect."

Gohan: "Then why did you heal Krillin?"

Dende: "The better question is: why did I tell him he was immortal?"

Krillin then flies back to the battlefield.

Krillin: "Holy crap! Thank God I’m immortal!"

Dende in background: "Actually, I healed you, you idiot!"

Krillin: "Wait, so I could have died back there?"

Vegeta: "Yeah, and unlike the runt and I, you don't get a power boost from it."

Y/n in Background: "HEY! I DO TOO!"

Vegeta: "SINCE WHEN!?"

Y/n in Background: "SINCE I ABSORBED SOME OF GOKA'S DNA!"

Vegata: "SO THAT'S HOW YOU KICKED MY ASS ON EARTH!? I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Y/n in Background: "DO IT YOU WON'T!"

Vegeta: "Grrrr!"

Krillin: "Hax! I call hax on all this bullshit!"

Gohan: "How did you escape?"

Krillin: "Oh, it was awesome! See, she was gaining on me there for a minute, but then I managed to lose her in some crevices, but she kept cutting me off at every pass."

Vegeta: "She didn't just blow it up?"

Krillin: "I thought the same thing, but no! So I thought fast and I used the Solar Flare on her!"

Gohan: "And then you used your Kienzan to cut him in half?"

Krillin: "Um..."

Frieza arrives not cut in half.

Frieza: "I WILL MOUNT YOUR HEAD WHERE MY TAIL USED TO BE!"

Krillin: "To answer your question, Gohan. No, I did not do that."

Y/n: "God you are useless at times..."

Krillin: "DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT ALREADY!?"

Vegeta: "Douse this bitch!"

Vegeta, Gohan, Y/n and Krillin fire a barrage of energy blasts at Frieza, covering her in smoke.

Krillin: "Did we get him?"

Gohan: "Krillin, we can feel his energy. Why do you bother asking?"

Krillin: "I'm an optimist."

Vegeta: "You're an idiot."

Frieza: "*unfazed by the blasts* You're both wrong. You're dead."

Gohan: "You know what? I'm sick of this. If I'm gonna die, then I'm gonna go out the same way Piccolo would!"

Gohan quickly moves in to attack Frieza head-on.

Y/n: "FUCK!"

Krillin: "Gohan, no!"

Vegeta: "No, goddamn it!"

The other three quickly fly after Gohan, but A new figure surrounded by light appears in front of the trio. The light clears, and the figure is revealed to be Piccolo, arriving at the battlefield, as "Battle with Magus" from Chrono Trigger Resurrection plays in the background.

Gohan: "M... Mr. Piccolo!"

Frieza: "Well, well, well! I'm legitimately surprised I missed one of you. But that's just fine because I've been working on some jokes. Now tell me if you've heard this one: How many Namekians does it take to-"

*BLAM!*

Frieza: "DOAH!"

Piccolo: "Just one."

Y/n: "And that is the coolest thing you'll do this whole series."

Piccolo: "Don't you think I know that already!"

Gonna finish the frieza arc then move back to my other stories.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

331K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...
86.7K 1.7K 46
Most of the art used in this story come from Twitter user, and Amazing Artist kkkkkirrier! Check them out! In this story you follow a small town, far...
16.6K 350 31
*All characters belong to Akira Toriama(not really sure if I spelled that right) besides Brookly and Ice they belong to me and (y/n) belongs to you.*...
105K 1.9K 37
PLS NOTE THAT THE ONLY OC IS ATHENA/MAIZ! I DO NOT OWN THE DBZ CHARACTERS USED! THIS WAS MIDDLE SCHOOL ME!! •~•~•~•~•~•~• A lost female Saiyan trave...