Blissful Encounter (Alexa Bli...

By UndiputedFan

cover by @SexyBombshell First story, see where a kid with what seems to be nothing gets one opportunity and... More

Info
Chapter 1: Backstory
Chapter 2: Why me?
Chapter 3: Were you talking to me?
Chapter 4: Coincidence.. And Happiness?
Chapter 5: I should've known better
Chapter 6: Accident
Chapter 7: Talk? Let's Talk Pt. 1
Chapter 8: Talk? Let's Talk Pt. 2
Chapter 9: Destiny will bring us together
Chapter 10: Big Game
Chapter 11: How you remind me
Chapter 12: What Have I Become
Chapter 13: Everyone I've ever loved, I pushed them all away
Chapter 14: Hide... Kind Of?
Chapter 15: Hard Times
Chapter 16: Back to Work
Chapter 17: Game
Chapter 19: Bribery
Chapter 20: Conflict
Chapter 21: Lead up to the mini vacation
Vacation
Anger
Guy Talk
Fight
Bandaid
Confrontation
Triumph
NOT A CHAPTER
First Day
Crossroads
...To Be Loved
Navigating New Beginnings
Picnic
Love

Chapter 18: Game & Explain

516 14 13
By UndiputedFan

Following last chapter

After not knowing what happened and trying to figure out what exactly happened, he texted Rylee but instead all he got in response was this:

Rylee: Hope you liked your ore game warmup baby boy 😏... can't wait to celebrate with you without that filthy slut Lexi cockblocking me again 😘❤️

Jackson couldn't believe what happened, not only did he felt this terrible guilt inside of him but he also knows that it was unconsensual sexual contact and he had to tell someone.

That someone was Lexi.

At first he opened up his phone texts to his and Lexi's conversation and hesitated telling her before eventually manning up and doing it.

Jackson: Hey Lex I know you don't want to deal with my shit and I just annoy you to death but there's a big problem.

Lexi: Hey! Jack! No no it's not a problem at all! What happened?! Are you okay?!

Jackson: No no-not at all Lex... I have some really scary and bad news.

Lexi: What? What's wrong ba-Jackson, Jackson.

Jackson: I-I think i got abused.

Lexi: What? What do you mean Jackson? What happened?

Jackson: I wasn't allowed in english class like normal and then I called out the principal and i went to take a nap in the lounge of the field house and then Rylee came by and starting stroking my hair and rubbing my back which got me to sleep and then she straddled me.

Lexi: Jackson.... what happened??

Jackson: Hold on i'm not done.

Jackson: When she tried to straddle me i put my knee up to block her and i did succeed the first time the she just kept fighting me and I too tired and the I went to push her off but she punched me twice and knocked me out.... and then I woke up and it was all wet and sticky around my waist and my pants weren't done up but Rylee sent me a text and a picture and now I just don't know what do to.

Lexi: Jackson, are you telling the truth?

Jackson: Of course, Lexi, I would never lie to you.

Lexi: Can you show me? Not that I don't believe you but i just want to see proof... that's all...

Jackson then sent the screenshot of what Rylee sent him and Lexi couldn't believe him and instantly believed him and tried comforting him.

Lexi: Hey hey hey don't panic, it's okay, i'm not mad, she took advantage of you and you can get her expelled.

Jackson: I-I'm so sorry I'm a terrible person. I just I don't know what to do I'm so sorry.

Lexi: Hey it's okay take some deep breaths, just go have a shower to wash off and then go to your advanced functions class then have some lunch with the boys and just try to ignore her... okay?

Jackson: But what about you?

Lexi: I'm fine. you need to just worry about your game tonight.

Jackson: Are you sure?

Lexi: Yes Jack Jack go shower up and text me on lunch.

Jackson went to shower and continued on with his classes through the day and basically just relaxed for the rest of his day with Theo in the rest of his classes.

It's now around 1:30 when the football team gets let out from school, the game is set for kickoff at 7:00 pm, which let's Jackson get a quick workout and another meal in before they have to start getting warmed up at 5:00 pm.

Jackson in the buffet line when Rylee came up and wrapped her arm around his.

Rylee: Hey babe.

Jackson: Get the fuck off of me.

Jackson ripped his arm away and took his plate of food to the table that was full with him there so that she couldn't sit with him or anywhere near him.

Jackson walked out to the field in his all white tights, compression tank top, and shorts, all high school team apparel except his shorts were a deep blue University of Michigan branded Jordan brand shorts.

Jackson looked out into the empty stands that in 2 hours will be completely full with their rally towels, and their signs and full of cheering.

As Jackson was out stretching in the cold trying to warm his body up The cheerleaders made their way out to do a last minute walk through of their dances tonight.

Rylee blew a kiss to Jackson which just made him cringe in disgust.

That was enough for Jackson as he yelled at her to fuck off and then jogged back to the hectic locker room.

The stands were filling up quick as they were inching and nearing closer to game time as the opposing team was warming up and get ready in the last few minutes before the game starts.

The team started to make their way out after getting hyped up... Jackson never really got that hyped up he just did what he was told and he did it damn well.

*Skip alert... until you see other bold text tic can skip to it because these few sentences are just about the game*

As the captains were getting announce and running through the tunnel and through the line of cheerleaders and teammates, Jackson was last to be called.

Announcer: And last but not least your 4th and final captain of the evening number twenty fourrrrrr, Jacksonnnnn Kiiiiiiing.

And with that announcement the place went crazy and the fans were yelling and cheering.

The game was going exactly how it was expected as the score was 13-0 for the other team heading into the fourth quarter and Jackson's team has not been able to move the ball at all.

Jackson had 81 rushing yards on 27 attempts so far and had 17 receiving yards on 8 receptions, not great numbers... but in Jackson's defense anywhere he went there was two guys on him.

eventually after a drive that took them half the quarter, Holy Names scored to make it 13-8 as Jackson's stats went to 105 rushing yards on 31 carries, and 35 receiving yards on 9 receptions... It seems that either Jackson started to play better or the other players were getting tired, either way... it was now or never for them.

After a huge defensive stop the team was getting hyped but was doubtful as after the punt the ball ended up going out at the 7 yard line which means the team would have to go essentially the whole field to score and win the game.

With 5 minutes left in the game Jackson started putting on a clinic... needed two to three guys to bring him down averaging at minimum 8 yards a carry as they hadn't thrown the ball once and after 6 plays they were already at midfield.

It was then fourth down and 13 and their backs were against the wall, 3 seconds left, do or die, win or go home...

They had one play left in the bag... a screen pass to Jackson and it was a last resort... having 3 linemen go out and block the 3 defenders on the outside, Jackson runs to the bubble and catches it... wait for his blocks.... sees a seam, and takes off, squeezing through the blocks and getting into open field!

Jackson gets into open field and keeps going, no one in sight, it's a Touchdown! The crowd erupted as Jackson got the walk off touchdown to send them to the provincial/state championship.

*Game ends*

Everyone from players to cheerleaders to students of the school rushed the field and started screaming and cheering and hollering and jumping around with the players.

Jackson who didn't get much recognition besides from Theo, TJ, and Coach Green... Had an interview with the local radio station and lifted his helmet on top of his head to talk to the news lady.

Jackson finished up his questions and then was talking to Theo a bit, Theo mainly just wanted to make sure Jackson didn't run off again... but with her phone on live, Lexi joined Rylee's instagram live stream.

Rylee: Hey Lexi baby, watch this.

Rylee went and turned Jackson around and before Jackson could even see who it was she latched onto him trying to make out and rub his crotch with her other hand but Jackson pushed her away immediately.

Rylee: You're lucky he's on your side for now, but just wait until he's with me, because there's nothing you can do to stop it, whack ass pretty face no personality whore.

The live stream ended and Lexi couldn't believe. what she just heard... she said out loud:

Lexi: You BITCH!

END OF CHAPTER 18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 841 29
This is my 4th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy! (Cover by - @QueenZain3)
84.7K 2.2K 39
Based on one shot :)
30.6K 435 21
My 1st Becky Lynch & 1st Alexis Bliss Story! Enjoy! Cover by @QueenZain3