Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!
please read -

Chapter 63

27.7K 2.2K 599
By SamairaRajput

I am feeling so low today!

So many people are reading the chapters but not even 1/10th of them comment. I don't even have 20 readers who leaves a 4-5 comment. Isn't the story interesting? Or taking out two to three minutes to write a 4-5 lines comment is very difficult?

-----------

Same day, Around 8 P.M.

Manik was pacing here and there in the hall trying to call Nandini who was not picking his call.

All the other members were standing there itself at a side trying to call Abhi and Nandini.

Just than Abhi entered inside and noticed their tense looks.

Abhi: Guys, What happened?

They all looked at him and he walked to them. Manik hurriedly rushed to him.

Manik: (impatient) Abhi, Where is Nandini!?

Abhi: How do I now?

Manik: What do you mean by how do you know? You took her for lunch!

Abhi: She got a call from hospital and I dropped her there. She told me she will come home by herself. (Wide eyes) Isn't she home yet?

Ayesha: Abhi, we called at hospital also. They said Nandini came there for some emergency and left like two hours ago.

Manik: (angry) How irresponsible of you, Abhi!

Abhi: Manik- I

He stopped as he saw Manik's gaze fixed on the main door behind him. He looked behind and Nandini entering inside with a tired look. Her phone in her hand and clothes filled with blood.

They panicked and the next moment they were surrounding her except Manik who looked ready to burst.

Ayesha: Nandu, tu theek hai?

Raj: What happened to you Beta?

Karan: Nandu, this blood.

Cabir: Bhabhi, are you hurt?

Mukti: Bhabhi, boliye kuch.

Manik came forward seeing her all silent and stood infront of her.

Manik: Where were you?

Niyonika: Manik,

Manik: (Interuppting) Maa, you won't speak between us. (To Nandini) I am asking you something, Nandini! Kahan thi tum!?

Abhi: Manik! Chilana bnd kar meri behan pe!

Arya: Ask calmly, jiju.

And the next second both the brothers were beside her while she was looking down all the time.

Nandini: Voh phone-

She stopped abruptly as Manik looked at her angrily.

Manik: Yes phone! Voh toh tumhe uthana hota hi nahi hai. Koi pagalo ki tarah tumhe phone karta rahe, par nahi tumhe kya farak padhta hai. You toh don't care about anyone na.

He looked at the phone in her hand and snatched it harshly.

Manik: Rakha kyu hai isko jab uthana hi nahi hai! Phek doh!

He threw it away angrily and it fell down on the floor breaking in peices. Nandini flinched seeing his anger and seeing this he palmed his face in frustration.

Manik: You-

He stopped in the mid realizing others presence and left to her room. Nandini sobbed softly and Abhi and Arya took her in a side hug.

Raj: Nandini, Bacha we are sorry from Manik's side. He was just worried.

She bobbed her head and sniffed.

Nandini: Voh- I was coming back and a small boy came infront of our taxi. H-He was injured. I got him admitted in the nearby hospital and s-stayed there until his parents came there.

She sniffed and others felt bad for her. The fact that Manik shouted at her didn't hurt her but the fact that he shouted infront of their family members hurted her to the core.

Niyonika: (softly) Nandini, bacha are you hurt somewhere?

Nandini nodded in no and Niyonika took her in a hug. She sniffed and than wiped her tears.

Raj: Manik is angry right now. Talk to him when his anger will cool down.

Mukti: Dad is right, Bhabhi.

Nandini nodded and left for her room while others looked at each other with a sigh.

Nandini's Room

Nandini entered inside and was shocked seeing her room completely messed up. The pillows on the floor and the bedsheet half hung on the bed. The cushions were also thrown on the floor mercilessly. Though it was not that dirty but Nandini loved cleaniness and it looked a lot to her.

She saw the balcony door open and guess ed that Manik was there. First she thought to go to him but than decided to freshen up knowing her blood filled clothes will only make him more angry.

As she came out of the washroom she saw him sitting on the couch and typing something furiously on his laptop. She gulped and took a step forward.

Nandini: Manik

Hearing her slow and scared voice, Manik looked up to shout at her but stopped seeing her scared figure. She was looking down clutching her kurti's hem. Her eyes closed tightly and lips moving, probably sending quick prayers to Ayiyappa to save her from him.

Unknowingly a chuckle left his mouth and he stood up. He walked to her and held her hand gently and took her to the couch.

Manik: Baitho!

He said softly and she sat down reluctantly. He pushed her shoulders softly making her lay down. Before she could say something, He slide her kurti upwards and checked her stomach to see if there was any injury. She understood his intentions and sat down.

Nandini: That was not my blood, Manik.

Manik: (calmly) Where were you?

She narrated him the accident and he closed his eyes in frustration.

Manik: Why didn't you pick up my call?

Nandini: I left my phone in Bhai's car. While coming inside I took it. (After a pause, slowly) Apne mera phone todh diya.

She looked down sadly and he shaked his head in disbelief.

Manik: I will become mad one day.

Nandini: First give me my phone, than you can.

Manik:(smile) I will get you a new phone.

Nandini:(twinkling eyes) Really!

Manik: Yes (chuckle) Baby

She blushed looking down and he laughed slowly while pulling her. He hugged her and she smiled softly.

Nandini: Manik, Aap itna gussa kyu karte ho?

She asked as they broke the hug. He looked at her and cupped her cheek.

Manik: Kyu? Apko dar lagta hai mere gusse se?

She bobbed her head and he smiled and kissed her forehead.

Manik: Good. Because in that way I can make sure you are fine. Otherwise you will get careless. And from next time, inform me if something like this happened. Okay?

She made a bad face at his stern tone but still nodded her head making him smile this time.

Nandini: By the way whose resignation letter were you typing?

Manik: (making a bad face) No one's!

Nandini: Yeah I know

She teased and he glared at her.

Nandini: Go and freshen up.

She rolled her eyes at his glare and turned around to go but he held her wrist from behind and pulled her. Her hairs flew all over his face as she banged into his chest.

Manik: don't roll your eyes at me.

She intentionally rolled her eyes again and he bend down near her cheek. He took her flesh between his teeths and pulled it softly, wetting it a little by his saliva.

She hissed and he left it. He left her with a chuckle and she wiped her cheek.

Manik: Ja raha hu. Kapde nikal doh!

She didn't reply and seeing this he chuckled again and walked in the washroom while she made a bad face before walking to the cupboard.

Taking out his clothes she decided to go down. She had just came out when Arya and Abhi came there.

Arya: (concerned) You okay?

Abhi: Manik ne kuch kaha toh nahi.

Arya: (angry) Daanta tujhe!?

Nandini: Bhai, Bhaiyu, I am okay. He was angry but I managed.

They sighed in relief and walked to the hall. And as soon as others saw them, Mukti ran to Nandini.

Mukti: Bhabhi! Carrom khele?

Nandini: Itni raat ko?

Mukti pouted and Nandini smiled.

Nandini: I will ask Kaka to take it out from the store room. We will play tomorrow.

Mukti nodded and sat down while Nandini walked in the kitchen to help Niyonika and Ayesha.

Kitchen

Nandini entered inside and saw her mothers making Dinner. She walked to Niyonika and hugged her from behind as Ayesha was cutting vegetables she didn't want to shock her.

Niyonika and Ayesha smiled at her.

Niyonika: Hmm, Toh Manik ka gussa thanda hogya!

Nandini: (amused) How do you know, Maa?

Ayesha: teri smile sab bta rahi hai.

Nandini smiled shyly and they smiled.

Niyonika: Nandini beta, do one thing. Yeh Brinjal-

They were interrupted by the loud voice of Manik which boomed in the whole mansion.

Niyonika:(worried) Manik! Nandini dekho toh

Nandini nodded calmly, knowing it must have to do something with his clothes. She came out of the kitchen and saw everyone looking at their room door worriedly. They all stood up to go to her room but before that she climbed the stairs hurriedly halting them. They understood the matter and sat down.

Nandini's Room

Nandini entered inside and saw Manik standing shirtless infront of the mirror while combing his hairs.

Nandini: Manik, What happened?

Manik: Yeh yellow t-shirt, I don't want to wear this. Red nikal doh!

Not hearing any response he turned behind and gulped seeing her standing with her hands on her waist. She looked, angry!

Nandini: for this you called me? Aap khud le lete na!

Manik: Mujhe nahi mili!

Nandini: Apne dhundi hogi toh milti na!

He made a bad face and she walked to the cupboard and opened it. He palmed his face seeing the red t-shirt kept infront only. She picked it up and showed him.

Manik: When I saw, it was not there, I swear!

He pinched his throat and she shaked her head in disbelief.

Nandini: Let us get back home, I am gonna throw away all of your clothes except the red ones!

Manik:(teasing) Aye Blue chod dena!

Nandini:(irritated) Manik!

He laughed loudly much to her annoyance. She stomped her foot on the floor and walked out while he Chuckled looking at the red shirt which she threw on the bed.

He picked it up and kept it in the cupboard and wore the yellow one.

Setting his hairs for the last time he walked out of the room.

Downstairs

Seeing him coming down in yellow, Nandini fumed in anger. She threw a glare at him and he smiled nervously.

He sat down there and as soon as he did she stood up and walked in the kitchen. He cursed under his breathe and found his fathers looking at him with the look "We got it" He smiled nervously and Karan decided to change the topic.

Karan: Toh Manik Beta, btaiye Apka business kaise chal raha hai?

Manik: It is going good Appa. I am trying to get the Shimla deal.

Karan: You will get it.

Manik nodded and spared a glance to the kitchen door from where his angry wife was coming.

Nandini: Appa, Dad, dinner kab karna hai?

Though she asked Karan and Raj, she looked at everyone except Manik which made him mad a little but he didn't say anything.

Raj: We will have it. Chalo bhai sabh!

One by one everyone stood up and walked to the dining table except Manik who kept sitting there. Seeing him Nandini sighed and stepped forward.

Nandini: Manik, Dinner?

He looked at her, rolled his eyes and stood up.

Manik: You didn't ask me earlier.

Nandini: I am asking you now.

Manik: (taunting) Yeah!

Nandini: (angrily) You know what! I hate you!

She turned and left while he glared at her back.

Manik: (to himself) I will make sure you change that sentence before sleeping, wifey!

He smirked and walked behind her to have his dinner.

To Be Continued

Hope it was upto the mark.

Honestly I don't have much to say.

See you guys tomorrow (if possible!)

Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 284 25
'She looked up at me and i knew i was whipped' Dr.Vivaan Arora - psychologist . Self made semi-rich man. Samaira Mehta - entreprenure . has her own a...
2.5M 88.1K 73
#1 In India out of 45.8k stories #1 on Prince out of 40k stories #1 on Arrange marriage out of 27k stories #4 on Hate #9 on Billionaire #1 on Jodhp...
Eklavya By *Srishti*

Teen Fiction

177K 13.4K 57
A melodious laugh suddenly resonated in Anamika's ears as she looked in the direction from where it came. Anamika was mesmerised at what she saw. Ekl...
23K 729 24
Hii this is my first time writing. If there is any mistakes pls forgive me. The story is about a girl named shika whose family tortures her beaten h...