All I Wanna Do | Danny Amendo...

De Batmananddemon

Sequel to "Can't Get Enough". Jamie and Danny are ready to tie the knot. Their journey after making it offic... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 10

441 15 0
De Batmananddemon

I'm so sorry I didn't post yesterday. Crap hit the fan after work and I was unable to.

Enjoy!!

"I can't believe you convinced me to go out of the country," I mumbled as I grasped Danny's hand. I was a bit nervous.

I was never one to want to leave the country— the only place off the mainland of the United States was always Hawaii. And I totally would've been happy staying at Danny's... or our... place for the whole two weeks that our honeymoon would be.

Danny was dead set on getting out of the country... Even though I was beyond nervous to be flying about waters that were uncharted and didn't necessarily have people nearby.

Danny squeezed my hand back and chuckled. "I can't believe you actually agreed. But we'll have a great time. You'll love the island," he said, a sparkle apparent in his eyes

I arched an eyebrow and tilted my head. "The island? Are we going to Sicily then?" I asked, since it was the only island that came to mind.

A smile made its way to his face as he shook his head. "Nope. Well kind of. It's a small island off of Sicily called Panarea," he told me. "I think you'll love it. It'll be the perfect place for us to spend time together."

"Oh... do we plan on leaving the island to go anywhere?" I questioned. If I was overseas, it would probably be a great time to sightsee at the places I'd probably never see again.

"If you'd like," Danny replied. "Our flight out is from Rome, so I think it would be nice to check that area out... But only if you'd like to. We'd only have a day and a half in the area..."

I nodded. "That'd be cool. Do you think that there could be any way to see Pompei? I think it's so fascinating," I told him. "It's no American history, but it's some cool history nonetheless."

Danny nodded. "I can definitely make some calls when we land. You love your history," he said a big smile on his face. "Why didn't you go to school to be a history teacher?"

I gave him a disgusted look. "I don't want to deal with other people's kids," I joked and let out a long yawn. "That's not fun."

Danny chuckled and shook his head. "You're getting sleepy," he stated. "How about we take naps? When we wake up we should be pretty close. We will have to take a boat over to the island, too."

I nodded, knowing I could use some sleep. There were supposed to be some big storms within the next hour, so I would definitely want to be asleep for that. "Okay, only if your shoulder can be my pillow," I mumbled, my eyes wide.

Danny smirked. "Of course," he told me, "but you have to share your blanket with me."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "I suppose I can do that," I joked as I leaned against him and passed some of my blanket over.

"Sleep tight, babe," he said as he pressed his lips to my head and laced his left hand with my right one.

The last thing I remembered was tracing his wedding ring with my thumb before falling asleep.

***

"Jame... We're here," Danny's soft voice woke me up.

I let out a huff and sat up before looking at him, then to my surroundings. We weren't in the plane anymore... were we... on a boat?! "Where are we?" I asked upon realizing it was completely dark.

"The boat just docked at the island. I was able to get our bags on the boat, but we should probably be quick to take them off so they can get a move on it," Danny responded as he picked two of his bags up.

I stood, confusion still clouding my mind as I began to gather my stuff. "How'd I get on the boat?"

Danny chuckled as he tossed a bag onto the dock. "I carried you off the plane. You looked too peaceful so I didn't want to wake you," he informed. "But now you gotta get up! We're officially honeymooning!"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "What was the plane ride here?" I questioned as I threw my backpack on.

Danny shrugged. "Just a plane ride," he said with a cheeky smile. "Now lets go!" He began motioning for me to get off the boat.

I moved over the side and grabbed my bag that was on the dock. As I was about to say something to Danny I stopped dead in my tracks, looking straight ahead at the beautifully lit house up aways.

"Danny," I said, speechless. The place was huge. I couldn't believe that we would be spending our time there. There was even a beautiful pool lit up on the back porch.

"You like it," he asked, suddenly extremely close. His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer to him. "I found it and knew that we'd have such a good time here." He was now whispering. His hot breath tickled my ear, shooting shivers down my spine.

I stiffened as his body pressed against mine. "It's amazing," I whispered as I reached down and grabbed his hands that were resting on my stomach. "But it's so big for you and me."

Danny chuckled. "You won't be saying that when we run out of places to make love," he teased in a low voice. "God babe. We're going to have such a good time."

Between the tone in his voice and the growing length against my ass, my mouth was beginning to water and my legs were weakening by the millisecond. "Let's go in," I mumbled as I pulled away and kept one hand in his and grabbed my bag with the other.

The two of us made our ways up the dimly lit path before getting to the back door, where Danny put in a code. Once the door was open, he pushed his way in and I followed. As he put the bags down next to the couch, I dropped my bags and pounced.

I pushed him back into the couch and straddled his lap. "I've been wanting you since our wedding night," I whispered. "You finished way too fast last night."

When I looked down, his hungry, dopey, eyes were looking back at me. As I pressed my lips to his, my hands moved down to the button of his jeans. Once it was popped open, I slid down the zipper while deepening the kiss.

My hands moved back up, scratching them through his hair as I yanked on it, forcing his lips against mine a bit harder. As he began to nibble at my lips, I rolled my hips against his, feeling his erection below me.

"I need you," I whispered as I pulled from his lips. "So fucking bad."

Danny let out a seductive moan as he lifted his hips up and shimmied his boxers and jeans down his thick, juicy thighs. I let out a small gasp as I felt his length spring free.

"You're so sexy," he grumbled as his hands moved from my hips and down to my shorts. "You need to take these off." 

On either side of my hips, he hooked a finger over the waistband of my shorts and panties before pulling at them. I slightly lifted myself up before pressing my lips to his again— grasping at his short hair.

As I lifted myself completely, Danny arched his back and line himself up with my throbbing heat. I couldn't wait any longer as I slowly began to lower myself onto his large dick.

I broke the kiss and let out a loud moan. "You f-feel so good, Danny," I let out as I sat there, waiting to adjust.

I never knew what it was, I always felt so tight. "I love you," he replied as his hands ran up my sides, pulling my shirt up and over my head.

My hands instantly found his hair again as my upper arms rested up on his shoulders, practically forcing his face into my breaths as I began to move up and down. "Ah," I let out as I threw my head back. "Y-You feel so good!"

Danny let out a small shaky breath as he thrust up, meeting my movements. "Jamie... You're so p-perfect. You'll be the death of me," he groaned out, meeting my movements with a harder thrust every time.

I let out a loud scream. "Danny! Ah fuck! Yeah! Yeah! Right there!" I couldn't contain how I felt. It seemed so much more magical than the night before— we were both beyond tired from our wedding day that we didn't last very long.

As I came closer to my edge— ready to jump off the ledge, in a quick movement, Danny wrapped an arm around my body and slipped us.

Now that I was on my back, I wrapped my legs around Danny's waist as he met his edge. His thrusts got deeper and deeper— only sending pleasure though my body.

His teeth sunk into my right breast as I let out a scream and practically fell from my climax— letting myself release. In the matter of seconds he filled me up, then collapsed on me, breathing extremely heavy.

"G-God..." he grumbled into my skin. "I hope the rest of our time here is like that."

I ran a hand through his sweaty hair and nodded in agreement. That was the best way to start out our honeymoon.

"Nah," I whispered. "The rest of our marriage."

He let out a chuckle and softly kissed where his teeth had sunk into my skin. When his brown eyes flicked up to meet mine, guilt flashed in them. "I hope I didn't hurt you."

I rolled my eyes and pressed a small kiss to his nose. "Of course you didn't. I feel so good... but do you think you could get off me?"

"Yes Wifey," he joked as he rolled off of me and made his way down the hall. "I'll be in the bedroom for when you're ready for round two!"

My eyes widened as I quickly got up and ran down the hall after him.

Any feedback y'all have is greatly appreciated! I'd love to know what you want more of or even less of!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

35K 1K 60
Danny's been through a lot. So has Jamie. The two were brought together by Julian Edelman and his Fiancé. But after a while things went sour. Jamie f...
375K 5.6K 28
Hanna Rose and Rob Gronkowski are two complete strangers who have one thing in common: the New England Patriots. It's the classic high school romanc...
5.9K 117 6
Julian Edelman x Tom Brady || After eight years of Patriots football, Julian's heart is tired of being left in the dark. He's tired of being lonely...
244K 3.3K 20
Taylor Brady is Tom Brady's younger sister, an aspiring pediatric cancer doctor, who has a love for football and people. Julian Edelman, wide receiv...