Chapter 8

Y'all' chapter 8 deleted itself! I'm so sorry y'all! (This will be put in order when I'm not working! I am so sorry!)

A big smile appeared on Danny's face as we made our way into our hotel room. "Today has been amazing," he whispered as he sat down on the bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on top of him.

I giggled as I placed my hands on his chest. "I can't believe we're officially married." We'd just gotten back from our wedding pictures and I was still in my dress. We had about an hour before we were due for the "pre dinner drinks" so we decided to take an hour for us.

His lips met mine. When we pulled away, he had the biggest smile on his face. "It's nice to finally have a little you and me time," he responded. "I love this dress on you."

My hand moved up to cup his cheek. Those brown eyes were shining as they looked back at me. "You look so hot in those pants. I can't wait to get them off you tonight."

He chuckled. "Oh trust me... the Dress will look even better on the floor," he told me. A smirk was present on his face. His hands slid down my waist and grabbed a hold of my ass, securing my body against his. "I changed my mind... I hate the dress. It's too many layers."

I playfully rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Not until tonight!" I leaned in and placed a kiss on his nose. "I don't want my hair to be messed up! Katie's mom spent forever on it!"

Danny rolled his eyes. "We're married now. We can officially make love," he told me with a big pout on his lips. "No more sins."

I whacked him in the chest and chuckled. "Since when do you care about your sins?" I questioned with a knowing smile.

"Since..." he took a second as his eyebrows furrowed. "Since well never, I guess. We've always just kinda done it whenever we wanted!"

"And that's okay with me," I informed him. I leaned down to press a kiss to his lips. "I love you, Husband."

His brown eyes were smiling, if that's even possible. "I love you, wife. You're the best wife I've ever had!"

"Danny!" I complained as I rolled my eyes again. "I'm the only wife that you've ever had!"

"That you know of!" He shot back with a chuckle. "You're also the most beautiful and loving."

"You're a pretty good husband so far," I told him. "And you're also pretty goo-..."

I was cut off by a knock at the door. I rolled my eyes as Danny let go of me so I could get the door. After shuffling to the door, I pulled it open, and there stood Katie in her bridesmaid dress. "Hey guy... I'm sorry to interrupt... But I brought this here for you two to enjoy before the night gets crazy..."

That was when I noticed the two flutes of Champagne. "Oh... thank you, Katie!" I reached forward and grabbed them from her.

When she didn't respond, I followed her line of sight, right to where Danny was lying back at the edge of the bed. "Oh! I didn't... did I?"

I giggled. "No! Of course not! I'm making him wait a bit longer!"

She let out a sigh of relief. "Okay... I'll see you guys in 30 minutes."

I kicked the door shut and made my way back in. Danny smiled and thanked me for the glass. I sat down on the bed next to him and took a sip from my glass. "Danny," I whispered. "I wanna give you your wedding gift..."

Danny's eyes widened. "You didn't need to get me a gift Jame..." He reached over and grabbed my hand.

"I wasn't going to bring it up until after the honeymoon... But you got me that bracelet..." I told him.