QUEEN | KIM TAEHYUNG (Complet...

By MKORFF

"If its Kpop and Kdrama, my mafia duties can definitely wait" What happens when Bangtan is pitted against Seo... More

Prologue.
Note + Cast
1. Fuck off Noona.
2. Where all begins.
3. Inner circle
4. Tea time in Hell.
5. Prepare for trouble, make it double
6. Friends, families and foes
7. Peanut Butter
8. Cool as a cucumber
9. Bitter people drink bitter coffee
10. January
11. To Kill a Queen.
12. Set a Trap in a trap
13. On enemy grounds
14. An invitation to doomsday
15. Meet and Greet
16. Finding Noona
17. The twin tragedy
18. Clowns
19. And the oscar goes to..
20. Inappropriate questions
21. Taming a wild hound
22. A deadly rendezvous with Molly
23. Close calls
24. Three attempts left
25. Hello boys
26. Fierce love
27. I trust you
28. The talk
29. The snack stealer
30. 2 Fast 2 Furious
31. Guilt
32. Malicious intent
33. Scared
34. The confession
35. Cats out of the bag
36. Reunited
37. Confrontations
38. Heartbreak
39. To make your siblings happy
40. Caught in a lie
41. Now it begins
42. Mr and Mrs Smith
43. Drama Queen's finally has a competition.
44. Boss
45. Breaking the ice
46. Evasion
47. Wu Wei
48. Soulmates
49. Mafya Buisness
50. Man to man
51. Spilling tea
52. The Thai team
53. Separate ways
54. It takes two to tango
56. Now it ends.
Epilogue: I do
Please read : Note
Extra chapter one : Family
Special Chapter two : Insta for Queen
Extra chapter Part 1: Aunt meets world.
Extra Chapter Part 2: Aunt meets world
Extra Chapter: Birthday Gift!
The Kris Wu situation.
New Book - Diamond Nation
Extra chapter - When June dates.
Extra Chapter: Blackjack

55. The crazy lady strikes

15.1K 1.4K 948
By MKORFF

A/N: So you are telling me that we reached 100K already. Is this a dream or what. Thank you so much for reading guys I love you guys so much ❤️❤️

Third Person POV

A few hours ago

"You are hurting me Hyelin! Stop it", Sua said the moment the younger pushed her into the office.

"Sua you absolute nutcase", Hyelin sighed as she let her sister go. "Sometimes you just have trust what the other says without questioning"

"What do you mean?", the older furrowed her brows, rubbing her aching arms.

"I mean that yes you are involved in the fight. But a few moments ago you nearly pissed over my plan", the leader crossed her arms.

"Wait what!? I am involved. And you have a plan?"

Hyelin nodded. "Its crazy. But thats expected. I don't do anything that isn't crazy"

"What do I have to do?", Sua spoke up. Hyelin looked around before fastening the lock on the door so no one would attempt to come in.

"So I may not have popped Yifan out of my pussy but I still have a motherly instinct with all these boys", Hyelin began.

"And I think I know what his exact plan is going to be. He is going to target my family to stop me from supporting Namjoon. Its the same thing he said in WonHo's recording. And that is when the plan begins. We are never finding him on our own. So only way to get to him is to make him come for you. Hence you are going to let yourself get kidnapped by Yifan. Only catch is that instead of you it will be me"

"WHAT! NO WAY!", Sua gasped. "We cannot do that. It's dangerous. What if he hurts you?"

"Look Yifan's enemy isn't me or EXO. Its Namjoon. He is not going to hurt any of us unless it gets quite crazy. That is one thing I know about him. He is only going to use you as a bait to get me to do what I want"

"But how do we know he will come for us and not Daniel. He could be chasing our brother as we speak"

"He won't", Hyelin sternly answered. "Because first of all The Thai Team's reputation precedes their name. They are the top assassin and transporters in the world right now. Yifan knows that he doesn't have the time or resource to go against them. You aka me on the other hand, I will send with a no name agency that has no track record of success and are relatively new. It will be easier to ambush them so Yifan will definitely go for us. Plus he only needs one. If he has me disguised as you, he won't go again for Daniel"

"This seems like a good plan but how will we switch places? He'll know. We could fool the police department but we won't be able to fool him. You have spent a considerable amount of time with the boy, he'll know in the click of a finger"

"Oh honey we will fool him", Hyelin evilly smirked. "This time I have come fully prepared"

She removed a big box as she placed it on her desk. "Quick give me your clothes", Sua proceeded to remove her clothing and so did Hyelin. They each handed it over to the other who quickly slipped into them.

"Now for the fun part", Hyelin took a pair of lenses as she handed it to Hyelin. "We are going all out on our makeover today"

Sua chuckled as she put on the opposite color lenses while Hyelin put on the normal ones making both her eyes the same. Taking a razor she made a fresh cut between her brows to imitate Sua's scar while plucking Sua's eyebrows to match her.

"And the cherry on top", she handed a few stickers to Sua. "My tattoos. I got them made in advance. Just peel the parchment off and stick it to your body. I'll conceal mine with heavy duty concealer"

After a few minutes both of them looked into the mirror. "Oh shit", Sua mumbled. "We really look like our souls switched into one another. Even I can't tell us apart. Yifan best be ready for his doom"

"Atta girl", Hyelin smirked. "Now listen closely to the rest of the plan. I am putting a tracker in this pill and popping it in. Use my computer and track me. Once you see my location get stable at a place for more than a few hours, it means thats his hideout. Inform the rest of EXO and Bangtan and raid"

"So we are not telling them now!", Sua was taken aback. "We are doing this behind their back? They'll be mad"

"Of course we are not telling them. Do you think my or your boyfriend will voluntarily let me go into Yifan's den? Absolutely not. And hence this is the only way to get about it"

"Oh shit I am getting nervous", Sua put on a worrisome face. "What if I get outed?"

"As long as you stay away from Taehyung, nothing will happen. I swear to god, don't go near him. That IQ 200 sexy mf will sniff everything out in a beat. So best keep some distance. If you see him, do a 180 and walk the other way", Hyelin stated.

Sua nodded. "I think its time", Hyelin replied as the cars pulled up outside and she could see it from her office window. She grabbed the tracker pill as she popped it into her mouth.

"We will come to get you", Sua hugged her younger sister. Hyelin smiled as she rubbed the elder's back.

"And you! You are getting to live the dream life of being the deadliest, prettiest leader of the most powerful Mafia in Korea. Best not mess it up", Hyelin joked. Sua smiled at this joke as the younger turned towards the window which doubled as a door.

"Please stay safe. Don't—don't get hurt or worse kil—", Sua stopped not having the will to continue.

"When I see you again older sister, everything will be all right", Hyelin said which made Sua hug her tightly. The older engulfed the younger in her arms, tears welling up in her eyes. From the other side she heard Hyelin sniffling as she parted and looked at her.

"I'll be back yeah, stop crying", the leader wiped the older's cheeks. "We are literally inseparable. Remember how you told me once that after you found out about us and confronted your mother, she said that when we were born, we were holding hands"

Sua nodded, unable to speak.

"You know what that meant?", Hyelin asked. "It meant that you are never getting rid of me bitch. You should have considered the fourteen years of your life when you didn't know me, your luckiest"

Sua laughed through her tears engulfing her twin in her arms again before kissing her cheek. "I have all trust in your awesomeness Hyelin. I know you will kick ass"

"And I have all trust that you will turn up at the raid along with the rest of the gang like the bitch you are", Hyelin spoke, her eyes drooping a little with sadness while a sarcastic smile was on her face. Sua was taken aback as she kept looking for her to continue. "Promise me Sua you will not come. You have played your part. Its time you let me handle the rest. For me, please don't come to Yifan's hideout"

"I won't", Sua sincerely promised. "Now go fuck him up. I will wait for you"

Hyelin nodded before turning towards the window and leaving without a trace.

———•••———

"Hyelin"

"No its Beyonce bitch", Hyelin scoffed. "Of course its Hyelin"

Yifan was stunned before he composed himself. "Gotta give it to you. You really are always a step ahead"

"Its a shame Yifan. All it took was $5 dollars tattoo stickers, some concealer and a cheap ass eyebrow razor to shit all over your plan. Honestly it's embarrassing. If I were you, I'd simply ask to pass away than face this embarrassment", Hyelin taunted him.

"Its not the worst yet Queen if you ask me. I still have you here, tied and in my control. Your lover boy's going to be dead worried for you. Do you think he'll make the deal for your life? Its his brother's happiness vs his own. You know that makes it even more spicier"

"But the question is Yifan", Hyelin smirked. "Do you really have me tied here, helpless and in control?"

The man was taken aback at the strange question but next second he saw Hyelin stand up. She swinged her arm forward and before he could process, a silver blade came flying towards him. If the camera was panning on this, it would show in slow-mow as Yifan bent, merely dodging the razor blade as it went parallel to his nose.

"You forgot your lessons Yifan, didn't you? Always frisk your enemy thoroughly. I taught you better than that didn't I?", with that Hyelin picked the chair as she chucked it at him.

Yifan dodged as he assumed his attack stance, aiming for the woman. Within minutes it became a full blown fight as the leader and her henchman went head to head.

Hyelin grunted as a punch had her faltering in her steps. "I see you still pack quite a punch"

"What can I say", Kris scoffed. "Learnt from the best". With that he proceeded to attack again as Hyelin dodged, throwing a kick of her own. The door opened with a thud as Leo stood there completely surprised at seeing the woman out of her chair. He immediately removed his gun as he tried to aim for her but thankfully the bullet hit the wall.

Queen suddenly aware of Leo's presence immediately kneed Yifan in the stomach as she pushed him back before making a run for the door to escape. Leo followed and within seconds it turned into a full chase within the abandoned construction site.

———•••———

"Sua! Answer me!", Taehyung almost yelled. "It was all part of her plan wasn't it? Where is she right now"

"I—she—she is", Sua stuttered, a little scared of Taehyung's piercing gaze on her. The man realised he was being to hard on her as he calmed himself down. "Sua its okay. Just tell me where she is now. Did she do this so Yifan would come for her?"

Sua steadied her breathing as she spoke. "She knew Yifan would try and kidnap me. That is why she came up with this plan to get into his hideout. I was never supposed to go. We switched so she could escape without you guys finding out because you all would never agree"

"Fuck", Taehyung cursed. "Sua you are supposed to be the wise one amongst the two. Did you for a second not feel THAT HER PLAN  IS FUCKING CRAZY AND DANGEROUS"

Sua broke into another set of tears and Taehyung did not mean for her to, so he panicked. "I am sorry—I. Please don't cry"

"What is happening here!", the door immediately flung open to Junmyeon standing there. "Why did I just hear yelling. I am angry at Hyelin Taehyung but you better not be fucking yelling at her"

He immediately stopped as he looked at the woman. "Wait. You are not Hyelin", his eyes widened. "SUA!"

Without a word Sua ran as he hugged Suho tightly who was surprised. "What is she doing here...", he looked at Taehyung before his eyes widened. "This better not be what I am thinking it is"

"Too late Suho. It is exactly what you think it is. Your mad leader aka my crazy girlfriend aka Sua and Daniel's insane sister played us all"

—•••—

A/N: Another day of crazy controversies in Kpop. Whats up with the Irene thing. So disappointed to see this. Especially with an idol I personally admired. You'd expect a 30 year old woman who calls herself a feminist to know better and then I see this shit. And worst is that this is not an isolated incident. It has happened a lot of times in the past because of how industry professionals are supporting the stylist as well as writing their own accounts of interaction with her.

And is twitter for real? Are people really writing things like Kween Shit and Bad Bitch Irene in support of her. Do people think workplace harassment is a joke? As someone who had a coworker bully me and gave me crazy breakdowns, this one really hits close to home. Its not a pretty sight when your coworker puts you down and yells at you.

I understand not wanting to judge Irene until the whole story comes out but the audacity some people have to say things like the stylist deserved it? Do they understand how crazy the shit Irene said must have been to make a veteran in the industry break down?

I respect that she wrote an apology even when I know that she did it only because she was caught. But please stop blaming the stylist and saying that we forgive you. Its not anyone's place to forgive her except for the people affected. And how are people even coming up with explanations to prove she is innocent? The speed at which SM responded with an apology should be enough to tell people that she is guilty as charged. Because if you know SM you gotta know that they would never issue an apology right away. That tape which the stylist recorded must have been a nuclear bomb for them to act so quickly.

And as with any controversial topic I comment on. Don't try to come for me. I don't care if you comment things like we will stop reading and stop supporting you. Idc. My life will not stop if you don't read a ff I write to pass time. Frankly if you support Irene then you best see yourself out of this book. Don't need no insensitive bully supporters in here 💖✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 33.8K 21
❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════ β€’β—¦ ❉ β—¦β€’ ══════ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ m...
203K 7.4K 41
Miyeon escapes a dangerous family and tries to run away from gang life. Jungkook is a member of the Bangtan Family who saves her from inevitable deat...
175K 5.8K 24
Y/n L/n loves her job. Well, kinda. When Y/n is assigned to watch over the biggest criminal in Korea, her life turns upside down in more ways than on...
501K 27.6K 67
When Jeon Jungkook, son of the leader of the biggest crime syndicate in South Korea turns against his father, all hell breaks loose. Will the new mo...