SAJDAH- A Love Story... #miss...

By __snowflakes__

**COMPLETED** Hussain misses his life before fame and is craving for a peaceful holiday away from his hectic... More

Author's Rant haha
Heyyyy!!!!
Chapter 01:: I need a break
Chapter 02:: MISSION: Escape
Chapter 03:: Hush Hush Hush Papa Sleepin'
Lil' Notice
Chapter 04:: The Journey Begins
Chapter 05:: Family, Fun and Fight
Chapter 06:: Knight In The Shining Armour
Chapter 07:: Why so clichéd?!
An Exclusive Interview
An Exclusive Interview~ Part 2
Chapter 08:: Guilty!
An Exclusive Interview~ Part 3
Chapter 09:: Uff, Yeh Ladka!
Chapter 10:: Outside The Scripted World
Chapter 11:: Over The Cliff
Chapter12:: Tu Hai Toh I'll Be Alright!
Chapter 13:: Just Tell Me Why?
Author's Note!!
GOOD NEWS!!!!!
Chapter 14:: Pack Your Bags We Are Leaving
Chapter 15:: What A Mess
Chapter 16:: Hussain Asif- Naam Toh Suna Hi Hoga ?
Chapter 17:: Kuch Tum Kaho Kuch Hum Kahein
Chapter 18:: I am Sorry.....
Chapter 19:: Yahaan Bhi Dialogue Baazi?!
Chapter 20:: Tum Nahi Samjho Gi Preet. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Chapter 21:: Take My Hand- I Promise I Wont Let Go
Chapter 22:: I See Myself In You
Chaptet 23:: Stop Freaking Affecting Me!
Chapter 24:: I Wanted To Trust Him
Chapter 25:: When You Hold Me In Your Embrace
Chapter 26:: Coffee Date
Chapter 27:: Old is Gold VS 1D
Chapter 28:: Par Yeh Dil?
Chapter 29:: Kya Yeh Pyaar Hai?
Chapter 30:: Bhool Na Jaana Mujhe
Chapter 31:: Shattered Hearts
Chapter 32:: Dresses, Dreams and Skype Calls
Chapter 33:: Invitation Cards
Chapter 34:: A Loving Husband?
Chapter 36:: Hopes, Tears Aur Yeh Intezaar
Chapter 37:: Uncomfortable Stares Aur Uski Yaad
38:: New Relationships And Purane Dost
Chapter 39:: Uninvited Guests
Stay In Touch!
Chapter 40:: Engagement
Chapter 41:: Clearing Up the Awkwardness
Facebook
Chapter 42:: decisions
Chapter 43:: When His Mask Fell
Chapter 44:: Jealous?
Chapter 45:: Hurt
Chapter 46:: Thoda Pyaar... Thodi Confusion
Chapter 47:: Good Morning?
Chapter 48:: I Love You Marte Dum Tak
Chapter 49:: Trouble Trouble
Chapter 50:: Payback Begins
Chapter 51:: The Teasing
CHAPTER 50 & 51
Chapter 52:: Caged
Chapter 53:: Fights and Confessions
Chapter 54:: Kuch Kar, Hussain
Chapter 55:: Haldi
Chapter 56:: One Chance?
Chapter 57:: Challenge?
Chapter 58:: Challenge Accepted!
Chapter 59:: Where Are You?
Chapter 60:: Saving Her
Chapter 61:: Kab Aao Gey?
Chapter 62:: Broken Promises?
Chapter 63:: Hope
Chapter 64:: Revealed
Chapter 65:: When He Fixed Everything...... Almost!
Epilogue
Thank You!!!

Chapter 35:: Sleepover

4.6K 301 36
By __snowflakes__

Hey!
Ok. so I wrote down this news I wanted to share with you guys and then decided I will be evil and not tell you until the very last chapter of this book XD

Trust me, it's annoying keeping a secret but, if I gave it away just yet, it's going to spoil the ending. :/

Why am I telling you this? Cuz it's hard not to. There is this annoying grumbling going on in my stomach... Gah!

There! I just shared 50% of it. At least you know that I have something to tell you... Phew!

Haha that actually made me feel better XD

<><><>

~~~ASMAARA's POV~~~

"Rabia, you idiot!" I yelled, annoyed, "look what you just did?" I pointed towards the floor and groaned.

Rabia gulped and looked at me apologetically, "I am sorry for covering your floor with flour... Cocoa.. Sugar... Milk and all that jazz you added to that.... cake...... mixture," she sighed and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Oh damn! I did actually Ruin all your hard work!" her eyes twinkled, "But, at least I saved Preet from dying three weeks before her wedding," she laughed as she reached out for the melted chocolate and scooped some in a spoon.

I placed my hands on my hips, helplessly. I was reading a book when Kashish called up to let me know that daarji had allowed our entry in their house again, because they are leaving tomorrow for London. So, I had spent hours looking for the easiest chocolate mud cake recipe online and then putting it all together. Kitchen is not my department and I was still trying to bake for Preet however, Rabia decided to scare me by tickling me from behind.... And the result? I tipped everything on the floor.

My eyes stayed on Rabia as she scooped another spoonful of melted chocolate. I was feeling super annoyed and I had to take my revenge.

"Rabia ki bachi!" I yelled and threw a bowl full of chocolate ganache on her. As her eyes widened and she let out a gasp, my insides felt slightly happy again.

"Asmaara!" She huffed at me and threw the bag of flour on me.

I returned her favour by throwing an egg in her direction while she used the melted chocolate for her defence.

"You are evil!" I took a step towards her and smashed another egg on her emerald green coloured gown.

"Eeeeeh!" She squealed, looking down at herself.

While I eagerly looked for something to chuck at her, this girl opened the milk bottle and tipped it on my head. I pushed her away, making her stumble upon her own heels. The milk bottle fell from her hand and slid across the kitchen floor. Rabia and I looked at each other for a second before sprinting towards it.

We grasped the bottle at the same time; to be honest, she got it before me but, I wasn't going to let go off it.

"Give it to me!" I demanded, pulling the bottle towards me.

"I got it first!" She hissed.

"Well, this is my house!" I said and she instantly let go off the bottle. I looked at her for a brief second before a voice startled me.

"I think you are mistaken, my dear," I heard a voice from behind me but chose to not turn around.

My mother cleared her throat, demanding me turn to look at her and so I slowly turned, making sure to not look into her eyes. "This house belongs to me," she said politely, trying to suppress the harshness in her voice, "and I like my house clean."

"Sorry Mrs Khan," Rabia said in a whispering tone.

I sighed and said, "sorry mum, give us half an hour and we will polish the floor like new."

"Polish yourselves first," mum sighed and shook her head, "I'll get a maid to do this," she said to me and then turned to Rabia, "oh dear, how about you pick something from Asmaara's wardrobe?"

Rabia looked at the floor and nodded quietly. She slowly Walked out of the kitchen and climbed up the stairs.

"Asmaara, I get that you are not getting married anymore but, that doesn't mean that you can start acting like a kid again," she paused for a second, as if regretting her words, "this chocolate will take time. Use my bathroom if needed," she smiled and stoked my hair before walking out.

Ever since I have come back, my parents have been treating me like a charity case. They have been smiling at me quite a lot lately, we have been having dinner together, my mum usually stays home in the afternoon and now she isn't even getting angry at moments like this. If this would have happened a month ago, I swear she would have exploded but, here she is, stroking my hair.

I guess my parents think that I am heart broken after whatever happened with Imraan and that I need emotional support. Yet, that's not true. I am not hurt but confused. Breakup with Imraan should have killed me inside but all I feel is anger. I am angry at myself for falling for such an idiot. Itne saal usne mujhe dhoke main rakkha. Kya pata kab se chal raha tha Woh sub? He cheated on me and now there is no room for him in my heart. Only if my family understood that....

Imraan Mera past hai aur jo mera future bun-na chahta hai, uske liye filhal mere paas kuch nahi hai. That day. Our last day with the boys. Shehry almost proposed to me and I almost fainted out of guilt and humiliation but, Preet saved me at the very last moment.

I had asked Shehry the name of the lucky one but when he went on his knees, I knew what he was doing. I was shocked....
Imraan aur mera rishta 6 saal ka tha aur phir bhi toot gaya toh Shehry se mile hue toh mujhe sirf 6 hi din hue the.

And he developed feelings for me in six days? Six damn days?

Its all bullshit! Love is bullshit! It's just a freaking illusion- aur kuch nahi.

~~

I was lying on the couch, all curled up into a ball when the continuous ringing of the door bell forced me to get up.

"What?" I huffed at Jessica as she pushed past me.

"Get your stuff, quick!" She ordered.

Oh snap! I totally forgot about the sleepover. I asked her to wait and ran up to my room to stuff some night gear for tonight and fresh clothes for tomorrow in my favourite Country Road bag. I ran to the kitchen next, where I picked up the box full of readymade chocolate and pineapple pastries. After the mini disaster in the kitchen, I gave up on the idea of baking and ordered these.

~~~JESSICA's POV~~~

Within thirty minutes we were at Preet's house. Kashish and Mehek brought food for us and after gobbling it down, we finally settled down for the night full of gossips, tears, smiles and a walk through the memory lane.

First we started playing monopoly. The first game we played on our first sleepover. Then we had our own little karaoke session with everyone singing along to the covers we could find on YouTube. We read through our high school year books and Preet's scrapbook that she has kept since she was ten.

There were pics of 12 year old Asmaara and Preet on the trampoline along with all her cousins. I noticed how she used to resemble them even with long hair. Her dressing matched Karanveer's and she looked a younger version of him. When Paige and I joined the group, she was 14, with short hair and a lot crazier than she looked in these pics. I can't exactly remember when she stopped dressing like boys but, I honestly miss that Preet. In fact, we all miss that crazy girl. Not that she isn't crazy anymore but, the girl who used to be fearless and open, is lost somewhere.

That's why- when we are all happy, she is the only one upset. No matter how much she tried masking it with giggles, high fives and jokes, Preet's smile just couldn't reach her eyes. The twinkle was missing and I knew exactly why.

Man! I really hope that Hussain comes. They deserve to be together. They should be.

"Jess!" Asmaara snapped me out of my thoughts. I gave her a puzzled look as she passed me my beeping phone.

"Some AA is calling," she said, "what is it? A lithium battery?" She asked sarcastically referring to the AA battery brand. I shrugged it off and walked out side to take the call.

It was Adeel. Thank goodness they didn't answer my call.

"Your voice is so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line," he sighed flirtatiously from the other side.

I rolled my eyes and groaned, trying to suppress my laughter. This guy!

"I am at Preet's," I informed him in a whispering tone, "any news?"

"I Booked the tickets. Will be flying this weekend," I could sense excitement in his voice.

I smiled to myself. Now I wish everything goes as planned but what if it doesn't?

"They deserve to be together," I sighed, closing my eyes. If any of my Sunday prayers came from my heart, they will be.

"Who deserves to be together?" A female voice came from my left, making my heart stop.

No, please let this be a random dream!

~~~ASMAARA's POV~~~

I impatiently waited for Jess to come back as this awkward silence was getting super uncomfortable. I wanted to be here with Preet but, she was already off to somewhere else. I know where her heart and mind is but I am too selfish to go there. I can't comfort her and give her false hope when I know that not every story has a happy ending.

Preet and Hussain- they can't be together. Their families won't let them.... And a fresh start with Raj? Let's be real here; It won't be as easy as I might make it sound with my sugar coated words. I won't be able to do it- Giving her false hope.

I hesitantly stared at Preet, observing her carefully, she shuffled and fiddled around with her fingers and tossed her pillow in the air. She did whatever it took to not look at me. Suddenly our eyes met and she turned away immediately.

Getting up from the bed, she said, "I am going to get some food for us."

We just ate dinner an hour or so ago.

"Preet," I tried.

"You know what, how about some Indian tea?" She asked while fixing her kurta.

"Preet?" I tried again, getting off the bed.

"Oh and I'll get you some brownies too," she said with slight shakiness in her voice.

I don't believe this girl. She is ignoring me.

"Preet, I am trying to talk to you here!" I yelled in a whispering tone, grabbing her by her elbow."

I could feel her shaking and her uneven breathing was loud enough. I kept staring at her, trying my best to control my moist eyes. It's funny how seeing someone you love in so much pain can break you down so easily too.

"Preet-" my own voice trembled as I tried to speak again but Preet cut me off but pulling me into a hug.

She crushed me between her arms but I stood still and let her drench my shirt with her warm tears. I knew this would happen. I knew it.

"I am sorry," she said between the loud sobs, "I sho.. Should have listened to you... I... I am sorry."

What do I say now? You will be ok and everything will fall back into place?

"I shouldn't have let him come any closer to me," she mumbled while wiping her tears, "all these years I knew I will have an arranged marriage. All these years I kept a distance between any boy I was attracted to or liked in any sort of way," she let out a nervous laugh and sat on her bed.

I looked at her for a second and then sat down beside her after wiping my own eyes.

"Aur aaj," she sighed, "aaj jab meri shaadi hone wali hai, Toh yeh siyappa ho gaya."

She looked at me with her puppy eyes for answers but, if only I had any. I said nothing.

"I can't, Asmaara," she spoke again, looking down at her fingers, "I can't forget him. Jab bhi use Bhool ne ki koshish karti hu toh uski aur yaad aati hai."

I bit my lower lip to stop myself from crying in front of her. She needs me right now; not the other way around.

"Par ab main kya karoo?" Her sobs broke into a loud cry, "Pyaar toh ho gaya na!"

Those words made my heart stop for a fraction of a second.

"So it's true?" The door opened loudly and a female voice echoed in the room.

My eyes widened in shock first and then I closed them tightly. YA ALLAH, please bacha lo.

<><>

## Kaisa laga???

## Sorry!!!! For not updating earlier! I wrote this chapter yesterday and I thought I will be adding more to it, but I didn't -_-

## Finally my mind is getting back on track. But Uni admission is still freaking me out!! :/

## Last But Not The Least:::
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!!! :D :D :D
HAVE AN AWESOME YEAR AND ACHIEVE ALL YOUR GOALS. KEEP SMILING AND STAY BLESSED ❤️❤️❤️❤️

LoveAlways!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 13.3K 59
"mom I don't wanna marry him. Not on any condition " She said and left the room. while I was standing here dumbfounded. She just rejected me. She re...
4.1K 256 18
A spinoff of Her Replaced Husband #Ideally to be read after HRH 🔴Not a Standalone Mastoorah The nice, upright, and assertive girl who always finds...
9.3K 1.3K 54
*ranked #27 #200* #2 maya ali out of 16 #3 Waqas Riaz out of 22 stories #3 Atif out of 20 stories #10 hussainasif out of 65 stories #299 regret out o...
132K 12.4K 38
COUSIN LOVE STORY ONE IS INTROVERT, ARROGANT, RUDE,ROUGH AND TOUGH AND ANOTHER ONE IS CAREFREE,SWEET,FULL OF DREAM THEY BOTH HAS ONLY SIMILARITY T...