Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!
please read -

Chapter 61

26.8K 2.1K 380
By SamairaRajput

Happy 500k+ views guys😁 Couldn't have been possible without you people.

-----------

After Manik fell asleep, Nandini left the room and came down. She saw Niyonika on the phone while her mother was talking to Cabir, maybe asking him to get some things and he was nodding his head like an obedient child.

She couldn't believe her own eyes that the two families have mingled so much that it didn't look like they were two. It looked like they knew each other from years.

Her eyes caught the worried frame of Niyonika who was by now walking towards her with a worried face.

Niyonika: Nandini, Manik didn't have his lunch. Can you please make something for him?

Nandini: I will make something healthy for him, Maa.

Niyonika: (complaining) Yes! This boy! First, he has to skip his meals and then he gets headaches.

Nandini: (smile) It is okay, Maa. I will make him understand.

Niyonika: Yes please, Meri toh voh sun-ne se raha.

Nandini shaked her head with a sigh and then turned to Ayesha and Cabir.

Cabir: Aunty, Aap tension mat lijiye mai sab le ayunga.

Mukti: But leke kya ana hai?

Ayesha: Mukti, Voh Ghar mei Ice-creams, chocolates sab khatam hai. Nandu is very fond of these things. I know you people never stop her from eating but Karan wants to fill the refrigerator with all these things. He told me to buy but Cabir was going out to meet his friend so he said he will get it.

Niyonika: (smiling) We understand Ayesha Ji. Daughters have the right to be pampered. (looking at Mukti) Why don't you all go?

Ayesha:  Manik is having headache so Nandini won't go without him. Arya ko lejao!

Mukti: Aur Abhi?

She asked desperately but nobody caught her tone.

Ayesha: (smiling faintly) Abhi and Nandu fought. I don't think uska mood sahi hoga.

At the same time, Manik came down rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleep. He didn't even realize he was in Murty Mansion since the interiors of both the mansion were almost similar.

Manik: Maa!

He called out and Niyonika looked at him with a sigh.

Niyonika: Aankhe toh khol bacha, Gir jayega.

Manik: Maa, I am not child anymore.

He opened his eyes completely and noticed everyone looking at him with a smile. He felt awkward for a moment but before he could cover it they heard the sound of something falling down from the kitchen.

Ayesha: Aiyo! Nandu! This girl!

Before anyone else, Manik rushed in the kitchen and they followed him.

As they came in the kitchen they saw Nandini standing with her hand covered in hot tea. The tea pan fallen on the floor and the tea scattered over the white marble floor. The pan had slipped from her hand.

Manik rushed to her immediately and held her hand. Their eyes met as he took it near his mouth and blowed air on it carefully.

Manik: Nandini! That's why I told you not to come in the kitchen! But nahi tumhe toh saare kaam karne hote hai joh main mna karta hu.

He scolded and she looked down, embarrassed in front of the family members who were too worried to notice their closeness. He brought her near the sink and opening the tab, he kept her hand under it.

Manik: (looking at her) Kaise hua yeh?

Nandini: Voh, Dhyan bhatak gya!

Manik sighed in disbelief and looked at his mother who blinked his eyes. He relaxed while Ayesha got ice cubes from the refrigerator.

Manik: Chalo!

He turned off the tap and dragged her out. He made her sit on the couch. Ayesha handed him the ice cubes and he put one on her hand. She hissed and he mumbled a quick sorry and gently rubbed it on her hand.

Nandini: Manik, It is okay. Thora sa hai

Manik: Thora sa hai? You are a doctor, Nandini. ThankGod! It is your left hand otherwise you could have to take leave from hospital.

He sounded worried and seeing this she sighed. She kept her right hand over his.

Nandini: It is fine.

She blinked her eyes and he sighed.

Ayesha: Nandu, tu theek hai na?

Niyonika: Haan jalan toh nahi ho rahi?

Nanidni: Amma-Maa, It is fine.

Cabir: Bhabhi, I can call the doctor if you want.

Mukti: Bhai, she is also a doctor. (to Nandini) Bhabhi, Aap theek ho?

Cabir: Toh! I know she is a doctor but she is injured. I am worried for her.

Mukti: I am also but that doesn't meant you ignore such a simple fact.

Manik: Shut up both of you! She is fine.

Niyonika: Manik, Take her to your room.

Ayesha smiled them whining about Nandini. Her daughter was getting so much love from her in laws that she couldn't describe her happiness.

Suddenly Nandini felt her hand being snatched away and she was taken in a bear hug. Manik stood up and saw Abhi hugging her.

Abhi: I am sorry, Nandu. (breaking the hug) I overreacted.

His eyes fell on her hand and he gasped seeing the red skin.

Abhi: What happened? Tu kitchen mei gayi thi! Nandu, tujhe kitni baar mna kiya hai kitchen mei jane se.

Nandini: Bhai, I am fine. Please, don't worry.

Abhi: I am such a bad brother.

Nandini: You are not, bhai. Even I should not have shouted at you. I am also sorry.

Abhi: You don't have to say sorry, baby. It was my mistake. I will not go if you don't want me to.

Nandini bobbed her head and hugged him tightly. Others smiled at their bond.

Later, Manik took her to their room while Ayesha asked the butler to prepare food for Manik and tea for everyone.

Karan and Raj came late and it was almost dinner time by than. The whole family had dinner peacefully and than moved to their rooms ending one more day.

The next day was sunday and they had planned to spend the time at home.

So as decided, after breakfast they gathered in the hall and Aryaman attached the pen drive to the LED. The pen drive which had their childhood moments.

They sat down with the elders on the couch and Manik-Nandini together, Cabir on Manik's side and Mukti beside Nandini. Abhi was sitting beside Cabir and Aryaman was sitting beside Mukti.

The pen drive started and they heard giggling sound. Nandini covered her face as her one year old self appeared on the screen wearing a baby Pink frock.

She was running behind a three year old Aryaman who was deliberately running slowly so she could catch him.

She was running shouting "Bha-Bha" since she couldn't say Bhai properly. In between Karan came and picked up her up. He twirled her around and she giggled more shouting "Appaa-Appaa" in happiness.

Mutki: Bhabhi, is that you!?

Ayesha: Haan, you know these Arya and Abhi, they were completely cry babies.

Karan: Yeah but Nandu used to lit the whole house by her giggles.

The next scene came and she was crawling towards the camera. They could hear Arya's voice asking her to go in the other direction but she sat on the floor and glared at him.

Aryaman: Bachpan se hi Anabelle thi tu, dekh kaise glare pass kar rahi hai.

Nandini glared at him and he laughed at her face.

They were disturbed by the sound of crying. They looked at the video as the scene played.

A one and half year old Nandini fell down while running and started crying. They saw a boy around five years running to her. Probably, it was Abhi. He made her stand up and checked her knee.

Abhi: Babydoll, lag gayi, bas, kuch nahi hai...shhh

He picked her though it was difficult being a young boy but still he did and took her in the hall.

Abhi: (angry) Amma-Appa, aap sab yaan baithe ho, Nandu gir gayi!

They came running to them and Ayesha picked up Nandini who was sniffing.

Nandini: Bha-Bha, no!

Abhi: Arya!

A three year old Aryaman came running there.

Arya: Nandu!

And the next they saw them pampering her with so much love.

As the videos were playing up, Manik looked at Nandini who was looking down shyly. He shifted closer to her and her eyes widen.

Manik: You look cute, even in the video, in that pic and even now.

Nandini: (wide eyes) Manik, that pic..

Manik: Mere paas hai! I am gonna show them to our babies.

Nandini looked at him wide eyes and he controlled his laugh.

He turned to the screen again and now they saw the screen going blank. After few seconds it again lit up and they saw the hall.

A eight years old Nandini suddenly came infront of the camera and kept her index finger on her lip and making the shh sound.

They heard another voice saying "Drama Company Drama band kar aur chal"

Nandini: Bhai! Aap aise na bola karo

"Aise na bola karo!"

The voice mimicked her and she made a bad face.

Nandini: I am gonna complain to bhaiyu, Aap mujhe pareshaan karte rehte ho.

Arya: Karunga mai! Chal abh!

He started walking and unknowingly Nandini had to walk. They came near the kitchen and saw a twelve year Abhi doing something.

Abhi: No No Ken, Babydoll ko egg pasand nahi hai. Egg nahi daalna hai!

He instructed ken, their butler who nodded.

Ken: Ji Abhi baba. Baba, Voh Maggie

Abhi: Mai khud bna lunga. Aap jao na!

Ken: But baba, Ayesha Mam ne bola apke paas rehne ko.

Abhi: Theek hai toh aap aise hi kdhe raho.

He turned and saw Nandini standing with a mischievous smile and Arya behind her with a camera.

Abhi: Nandu, tu yahan? Mna kiya tha na tujhe. (to Arya) Aur tu kya sara din camera ke saath ghumta rehta hai.

Nandini: (sweetly) Bhaiyu, I told him to shoot.

Abhi: (smile) Than okay.

Arya: (whining) I am also your brother, bhai.

Abhi: Nahi tu humara bhai kahan hai! Tujhe toh hum kachre ke dabbe se utha ke laye the.

Arya: Bhai!!

Nandini: Haww bhaiyu, Amma ne bola tha nahi btana bhai ko

Arya: Ammmaaa!!

He shouted and next second the screen went blank.

Aryaman made a bad face as everyone laughed over it.

Arya: You two used to team up against me.

Nandini: Haan toh you used to get annoyed.

Arya: But this was so wrong.

Abhi: It was not wrong. Tu chid jata tha isliye hum tujhe chidate the. I mean who believes the kachre ke dabba vala joke.

Arya: A child can believe.

Ayesha: Acha bas hogya tum teeno ka.

Arya: Amma, take my side.

Abhi: No she will take my side.

They glared at each other and Ayesha sighed. Nandini slowly stood up and sat beside her. She sighed her and spoke slowly.

Nandini: Amma, let them fight. You take my side.

Others laughed loudly and this made Abhi and Arya realize what happened. They glared at her and she giggled hiding herself more in Ayesha.

The time passed and they relived the childhood memories of Abhi, Arya and Nandini. It had Everything, love, fights, teasing, bonding and everything which forms a family.

Through out the video Manik kept glancing at her. He justed to pull her on his lap and kiss her lips hungrily but sitting between their families it looked next to possible.

He sighed and his mind wandered to different ideas so that he could get Nandini for himself atleast for few hours.

And when Nandini left the hall due to a phone call, Manik was quick enough to make an excuse and walk behind her.

The family won't mind if they didn't come back for an hour, or will they!?

To Be Continued.

The chapter was more about Murty Siblings since Many had doubts regarding their bond nd etc.

Honestly I want to write a note and clear out few things but I am not in a right state of mind. My mind is completely messed up at this time and I guess it reflected in the chapter.

Something is going on in my life and I cannot share it with you guys. I hope it will be okay.

I don't even know what to say now! So see you guys again in the next chapter!

Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 38.1K 39
Read the story of Ishita Sharma who's a sweetheart to everyone and Reyansh Singhania who is a cold person. So what happen when these two met? And R...
2.5M 88.9K 73
#1 In India out of 45.8k stories #1 on Prince out of 40k stories #1 on Arrange marriage out of 27k stories #4 on Hate #9 on Billionaire #1 on Jodhp...
310K 12.7K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.4M 55.5K 28
(Mafia Series#1) (Wattpad Version) [Also available on Inkitt with edited version and some changes.] - - - He banged his hand on the wall beside my he...