Out Of The Ashes (MC x Lucif...

By axgirl13

Hi, This is a fanfic for the game Obey My by NTT Solmare. It's a love story of my MC Lhori and Lucifer. The... More

Singing session
Sick Lucifer
Lucifer's Lover
The most embarrassing thing
Back into the human world (Part 1)
Happily Ever After? (Part 1)
Happily Ever After (Part 2)
Life goes on (in Devildom)
Life goes on (in Devildom) 2
The Night After
SPA day
Business Talk
Rewind. Begin again.
It's fun working together!
Date Night
The price of keeping secrets (Part 1)
The price of keeping secrets (Part 2)
What have you done?
Almost there
Safety first
Welcome to Devildom!
Like a moth to the flame
The Party
The Talk
Calm before the storm
They are coming
Ulterior motives
The Archangel
The Summoning
Scheming
Preparation
The Great Escape
The Last Stand
Epilogue - Out of the Ashes

Back into the human world (Part 2)

1.2K 47 24
By axgirl13

"Wow, this party is bigger than I expected," Lucifer said looking at crowds entering a complex of university buildings.

"Oh, yeah. They do it every year, and there are loads of students from other colleges too... I hope we'll be able to find the guy..." said Lhori looking around nervously.

"Don't worry about it. He's pretty stupid, so I expect we will find him sooner than later," he shrugged.

"Ok, let's go then," she said and started to go inside, but Lucifer grabbed her elbow stopping her.

"Wait, before we go..." He put the other hand to his pocket and produce a thin, silver chain. "I want you to wear it."

"What is that?" Lhori asked surprised, but he only took her hand and gently clasp the chain on her wrist.

"I put a spell on it. If we get separated and you'll get into troubles I'll know where to find you."

"Oh, well... thanks?" He let go of her hand and offered her his arm instead.

"Now, shall we?"

                All the rooms were loud and crowded. Students were everywhere, drinking, dancing, playing games, or making out. They were trying to find any information about suspicious drug dealers but got nothing so far.

"Ugh, that's how your parties look like?" asked Lucifer disgusted.

"Yep, more or less. I wouldn't know, I'm not much of a party person."

"Can't blame you."

"Let's check out in here, it seems less crowded. Maybe we'll get some useful info here."

                The room was smaller, there were several pool tables here and people were playing and laughing loudly. Unexpectantly, Lhori stopped short so suddenly that Lucifer bumped into her.

"Ugh, what's the matter?" he asked seeing her suddenly pale face. She turned around and forced a smile.

"Oh, let's just go, we won't find anything here anyway..."

"Wait, but it is calmer here..."

"OMG, Lhori is that you?!" exclaimed a manly voice. Lucifer looked at Lhori, who stopped, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her whole body was suddenly incredibly tense. She plastered a polite smile to her face and turned around to face a tall handsome boy with beautiful blond hair.

"Derrick," she said politely nodding at him.

"Wow, look at you! You look amazing! Come on, I haven't seen you for years now! Give me a hug!" he smiled charmingly spreading his arms wide.

"I'd rather not," she said quietly and crossed her arms. "What are you doing here? I thought you graduated years ago."

"Well, you know me, Lhors, I can't miss a good party! But if I knew I met you here, I would visit this place more often. Come on, let's talk about good old times! I'll get you a drink."

"Sorry, I don't have time for pointless chit chat, Derrick. We have to go," she said dismissively.

"We?" he looked at Lucifer for the first time. Demon gave him a stare that could freeze running river, but the boy only smirked. "Whoa, is he your boyfriend or something?"

"That's none of your business. Bye!" She grabbed Lucifer arm and pulled him toward the doors.

"You can come back any time you like, Lhors!" the boy shouted after her. "We've got loads of hot memories to relive!"

                They moved to the other side of the building. Finally, Lucifer stopped her.

"Hey, are you ok?" he asked gently.

"What? I'm perfectly fine," she replied, but she didn't look at him, and her hands were shaking a bit.

"Was that the guy?" he asked.

"Hm? What guy?"

"The song guy," Lucifer said sternly looking at her with a serious expression. She gulped, closed her, and nodded sharply.

"It's fine," she repeated. "I just... didn't expect to see him here. Come on, let's keep looking, ok?"

                 But after an hour they still haven't found any trace of the demon dealer.

"Ok, we need to split up," Lhori said, "so we cover more ground."

"Agreed," said Lucifer. "I'll take the west wing. Don't get in trouble, ok?"

"Well, you better watch for yourself!" she snorted.

                She was going from room to room asking about any special treats that may be going around but didn't have much luck. Suddenly someone grabbed her hand. She turned around and froze seeing grinning Derrick.

"There you are, Lhors! I thought I lost you!"

"Let me go!" she demanded, but he only pulled her closer, his arm closing around her waist. The room was full of people, but all of them were drunk or making out, so they didn't look suspicious at all.

"Oh, come on Lhors, don't be like that! I want only a kiss. Or maybe two," he said his face close to hers. His breath reeking of cheap alcohol.

"Let me go, or I'll scream!"

"You can scream all you like, I don't mind!" he said with an obscene smile. "How about that song you wrote for me, hm? Why don't you sing it, eh? I'd love to hear it again!'

"Hey, scumbag!" suddenly Derrick stumbled back releasing her and then fall right onto Lucifer's fist.

Boy almost fell, but somehow managed to keep his footing.

"What the hell, man?!" he barked, his nose bleeding.

"Get your dirty hands off her," Lucifer growled, his voice so commanding the whole room went suddenly silent and still. Lhori looked at him and saw rage blazing in his dark crimson eyes. It did not bode well. She saw him a few times when he lost control over his temper and each time she barely got out alive.

"You wanna fight? Come on, let's fight!" Derrick barked and throw a punch which was easily dodged by Lucifer, who then used his momentum and throw him onto the wall. The boy gasped but haven't got time to collect himself, because Lucifer was already there punching again. And again.

"Lucifer stop!" Lhori shouted, but he ignored her. She grabbed his elbow and pulled him away from a whimpering student. "Please, stop!" He turned to her, his face mask of rage, his eyes blazing. He will transform into his demon form any second now. She had to stop him somehow, or their mission will be compromised. Not sparing a moment to think she grabbed his shirt, pulled him close, and kissed him.

                It wasn't a good kiss. She just smashed her lips against his in a desperate attempt to shake him from his rage fit. But, surprisingly, it did work. He froze for a moment, his eyes wide in shock and surprise, angry fire disappearing suddenly.

"Please don't forget why we're here," she whispered desperately looking into his now very aware eyes. And then he pulled her closer, holding her tight against himself, and kissed her again. And this was a proper kiss, full of passion and long-suppressed longing. The silence in the room broke with whistles and whoops.

"Oi, get a room you two!" someone shouted. When the kiss ended, they were both breathless and flustered, their cheeks red.

"You're not going into your demon form now, are you?" she asked cautiously, while he still kept her in his arms.

"No, I don't think so," He smirked. "You dispelled it quite skilfully." He brushed her cheek with his hand and ask, his voice full of concern, "Are you all right?"

"Yes, I'm fine." She looked around, but there was no sign of Derrick, he must have scampered away in the meantime. "He hasn't managed to do anything before you showed up. I... thank you, Lucifer."

"Anytime, Lhori. Anytime."

"Ehm... I think we should get moving now," she suggested.

"Right," he reluctantly let go of her. "I think I know where our guy is. Come on." He took her hand and dragged her behind him.

***

When they finally came back to Lhori's home it was late at night, so they quietly went up to her room. When she came back from the bathroom ready to sleep, Lucifer was sitting on her bed, lost in thought.

"Are you all right?" she asked cautiously.

"We need to talk," he said solemnly and patted a bed next to him.

"Oh yeah? What about?" she said trying to sound indifferent. But she sat down, pulling on her wet hair, not looking at him.

"I don't know. Maybe about that kiss?" he said annoyed.

"Oh, that..." she sighed. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do and how to calm you down, so I just... I wasn't thinking, ok?"

"Well, I'm not sorry," he said quietly.

"What?"

"I said I'm not sorry. In fact..." he moved closer to her and took her chin in his hand, turning her to face him. "...I'm quite pleased you did that."

"Why?" she whispered suddenly feeling breathless.

"Because you made me realized that I was longing for this for a very long time," he murmured and kissed her gently. "And I want more. I want you, Lhori. I want to be with you... and not just pretend..."

"Lucifer..." she said quietly, her voice shaking.

"Lhori?" he whispered to her ear and kissed it gently, she got goosebumps everywhere.

"I... I don't know if it's a good idea..." He kept kissing her jawline and finished on her lips.

"Don't you like it?" he murmured.

"I'm afraid I like it too much..." she breathed; her eyes locked with his.

"Then what's stopping you?"

"I'm scared," she said, closed her eyes and lower her head. She felt his hand on her cheek turning her to him again.

"Look at me, Lhori," he asked gently. She opened her eyes. His face was serious, his crimson eyes shining brightly. "I would never hurt you. And I won't let anyone hurt you again. This is a promise." She smiled and put her hand on his cheek, caressing it gently. He covered her hand with his, smiling.

"Is that a yes?"

"Lucifer... I don't know if it's a good idea but... I just can't keep away from you anymore," she whispered." He grabbed her and sat her comfortably on his lap, surrounded by his arms in a tight embrace and then he kissed her, deeply and passionately until she felt dizzy and lightheaded.

***

The next day they got up early, ate breakfast, and had to say goodbye to Lhori's family. There were tears and promises of keeping in touch involved.

"Stop crying, mum!" Lhori sighed hugging the older woman. "There are only three months left. I'll be back home before you know it!"

"I know," Fiona sniffled and wiped her tears with her sleeve. "Be careful, darling. And take care of yourself, alright?"

Lucifer looked at Rosie who was standing alone with a miserable face. He crouched and gestured for her to come closer. She did with curiosity shining in her innocent eyes.

"Do you want to know the secret?" he asked with a smirk. She nodded eagerly. He leaned in and whispered to her ear.

"I knew it!" she shrieked and suddenly throw her arms around his neck, almost toppling him over.

Lhori raised her brows, but she could not hide a joyful smile. When they finally left and were on their way to the nearest portal she asked, "So, what's with the whispering and hugging, hm?"

"I told her I'm your boyfriend now," he said with a smirk.

"What?! I can't believe you!" she said and hit him lightly on the arm. "Didn't I ask you yesterday to keep a low profile for now?"

"You did, but we're not in Devildom yet. And I just couldn't help myself," he said with a grin. A very wide grin. Lhori never saw him smiling like that. She just rolled her eyes trying hard not to laugh.

"Oh, alright. I'll let that one slip, then." He put an arm around her waist and kiss the top of her head.

"Thank you, my love. Let's go back home now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 614 46
A fairly rational reader who was mysteriously teleported to someplace called Devildom and now you have to survive amongst chaotic demons and angels a...
148K 6.4K 33
"𝑼𝒉-𝒐𝒉 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅...𝑶𝒉 𝒘𝒆...
36.6K 1.4K 21
Lucifer only asked one thing of you. To stay away from the attic. Curiosity had gotten the better of you, and you went regardless of Lucifer's warnin...
49.4K 736 42
This is a collection of one-shots written by me, fr0gmouthz (Ray) on Wattpad. If you are reading this anywhere else, it's stolen. ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗⋆𐙚...