Colby Brock x reader Imagines

By colbaebrock

daddy Brennen may be featured #2 ranking in Colby💫 More

Exploring the suicide forest
fwb
you vs brennen (video #brolby)
cutie @ the abandoned asylum
Wrong boy
Truth or strip video
i Missed you
choice
choice:2:
sneaking around
take care
prank
wrong boy (2)
Take chances, now or never
Public fight
got you on my mind
morning
rainy day
My fault
my fault (2)
carnival
Dating other people
bully
fake number
First love
Used
Questions i ask myself every second every day
Used (2)
Distraction
Fight
Prank gone wrong
Turn on
Paint ball
dream
Prank gone wrong (2)
J.W & C.B
Betrayal
Somebody else
Objection
Jealous
tweet
Druken kiss
Not good enough
posts about eachother
Crush
Jahseh
lucid dreams
drunk in Japan
pregnant
Proposal
photos you take together
sex
Cross over
posts about each other 2
posts you post about each other 3
i miss you
posts about each other 4
cross over 2
ocean eyes
cross over 3
jake imagine book
drunk in japan 2
first collab
Weekend
About u
Changes
Changes 2
loosing her
not so different
Iris
sex with my ex
posts about each other 5
bath
requests?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
moving on
Dancing with a stranger
break up with your girlfriend
Moral of the story
addicting
secret fan
secret fan 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Hey!
paparazzi
paparazzi

friends

1K 20 1
By colbaebrock

LISTEN TO THE SONG WITH THIS PLS GOES VERY WELL

Flashback

"Colby, you look so good tonight." y/n expressed as she smiled at me, i continued to walk down the stairs of the trap house with a big smile on my face, fixing my jacket, "you ready to xplr?" I smirked at her, she nodded, "I'm excited to fuck in the mental hospital." She winked, i kissed her and she kissed me back as we left the house, "You sleeping over tonight?" I asked her, "Oh no, im busy later..sorry." She apologized, "don't apologize its okay, you can sleepover next time." I smiled, she smiled back kissing me, "i love you colbs."
"i love you too." i replied.

Present time

"i don't understand.." I mumbled as Corey showed me a photo he took of y/n kissing some other guy. My eyebrows furrowed as i shut off his phone not wanting to look at it anymore. "Colby.."
"Just leave it, we were never dating, so." I shrugged,
"But you were so close...and being intimate.." He gave me a sad look, "She never wanted more, she just wanted to sleep with me." I admitted to him, "Hey Colby, its okay, she clearly just likes the attention, not that her friends were any supportive of your bond." He said, i sighed, "You're not wrong.."
"It's honestly fine." I said as i got up from the couch, i made my way upstairs...clearing my head as i laid in my bed, in disbelief, she was busy lying, sleeping around with other guys, maybe even while she was sleeping with me.

Flashback

"Hey y/n." I said as she picked up my phone call, "Oh sup Colby?" She replied, "you wanna go get some taco bell and watch movies?" I asked her, i heard her giggle, "Stop," She said as she laughed, it clearly wasn't directed at me. "I would but im kind of busy right now.." She replied, "Okay, well it's been a few days, i miss you.." I said sadly, "Don't say that, and bella said we've been spending too much time together maybe shes right, but we'll see each other soon. I promise." She simply said, i rolled my eyes, fuck her friends, i was missing her touch, "I'll text you later. Seriously stop." She said as she giggled again, i felt myself get tense but brushed it off, "alright.." I hung up the phone after hearing a mans voice, i didn't wanna believe it.

Present

I got into my car going to her apartment for answers. Speeding to her house in anger, i wiped a few tears from my eyes. She had a heart on her sleeve like she's never been loved. I walked up to her door, knocking loudly. She opened it with a robe on.
"Oh hey.." She said lowly,
"You were sleeping with other guys? You've been sleeping with other guys." I confronted her, she looked down, "of course i was and am Colby, you were never my boyfriend."
"But then what the hell were we y/n. Tell me we weren't just friends, this doesn't make much sense."
I bit my lip harshly, she stared at me,
"Colby i never wanted to be more than friends, you knew that," She replied, I felt my tears go into my eyes, "But i told you i loved you, and you said it back. Why are you just running away?" I asked her,
"Don't be so sad Colbs. I'm sorry if i hurt you."
"Im not hurt, im just tense, i'll be fine without you." I lied to her face, she smiled, "well that's good then, im glad." I felt myself grow sadder at her smile,
"Wish you'd let me stay, i'm ready now." I looked at her, she sighed, "Sorry Colby." She shut the door,
I wasn't ready for her to leave, my eyes are heavy now...I pushed her door before she closed it, "give me a chance.." I begged, she furrowed her brows, "leave me alone Colby." She pushed the door but couldn't shut it, "Don't let your friends influence you into not liking me." I said, she groaned, "I dont like you, that's with or without my friends opinion." She explained, i made a disgusted face, "You're such a fucked up person." I mumbled, "I guess i am." She shrugged shutting the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 3.4K 148
Imagines about Vlog Squad and TFIL! Started June 16, 2018 {EDITING}
46.1K 920 35
She was a YouTuber that had a Instagram with a huge audience. He wanted whatever she had. Alice posted a viral photo of a small YouTuber by the nam...
688K 8.8K 142
ALL FOR YOU GUYS THANKS FOR READING AND ENJOY THESE IMAGINES AND PREFERENCES ABOUT THE BOYS. COLBY, SAM, AARON, ELTON, COREY, SCOTTY, BRENNEN, TODDY...
10.8K 222 18
You think you know your stan? That's funny.