Wrong boy

i bit my lip looking down at Brennen sleeping, he was so peaceful.
I sighed putting a towel over my body, walking to the bathroom near Colby's room.
it was three a.m and i couldn't sleep.
i turned on the water, taking off all my clothes and getting in.
i heard the door creek open and the sound of the door being locked.
i smirked as soon as Colby got into the shower with me.
"i'm so mad at you." he rolled his eyes.
"why baby?" i asked biting my lip,
"you had sex with Brennen tonight i heard you guys, i thought you were gonna do that the least you could?" he turned away from me.
"i gotta keep my boyfriend satisfied. come on Colby." i wrapped my arms around him from behind and he sighed turning back around.
"That should be me y/n." he spat.
"its not that simple Cole, i cant just break up with him and date you, he's your best friend that would ruin your friendship cmon." i looked into his eyes.
he rolled his eyes,
"just admit it." he said with a firm tone.
"what?" i asked.
"You love him." he gulped and i shook my head.
"Colby if i loved him why would i be in the shower with you right now and going on secret dates with you."
"im so in love with you it's unbelievable and it hurts because we met at the wrong time." i felt tears hit my eyes lightly and he sighed.
"Maybe we should just stop all this..its hurting us, and hurting my best friend.." he said getting out of the shower and i stopped the water immediately following him.
"no." i denied.
he turned towards me,
"then what Y/n, what do you wanna do? please enlighten me!" he yelled.
"shhhh you're gonna wake someone up. and i dont fucking know Colby! All i know is that i cant lose you." a tear fell on my cheek and he sighed.
"i clearly shouldn't have asked you to come over last month." he sighed.
"you regret this?" i raised my eyebrows afraid of his answer.
"i dont regret you, i just regret this whole situation y/n." he got dressed leaving the bathroom going into his room.
i cried silently, losing the love of my life,
i got dressed tying my hair and walking to Brennen's room, climbing into bed and i felt his arm wrap around my waist,
"i love you babe." he mumbled still asleep.
"yea, yea.." i sighed closing my eyes, filled with tears, falling asleep.