first collab

the video that caused everyone to ship you together.

"Y/n, you ready?" colby asked smirking at me, i nodded and walked out of the trap house and got into his red car. it was my first video alone with colby and i was nervous about it, he was really cute and i've sorta always been interested in him.
"We might die tonight." he spoke getting into the car, i laughed, "way to get excited." he laughed at my comment, "Two suicidal people ready to die?" he raised an eyebrow and i nodded, "totally."

I looked at his outfit and smiled, black ripped jeans and a black xplr shirt, we were basically matching since i was wearing black ripped jeans and a pierce the veil shirt.
"nice shirt but you mind repping my merch?" he asked, "yeah sure." i nodded, he smiled pulling out a take chances shirt from his lap. "i assumed your size and i won't look while you change." He assured closing his eyes, i took of my shirt and revealed my black laced bra, i noticed colby's eyes open slightly and he was looking at me shirtless. I bit my lip and threw on his merch. "let's go." i said, he nodded starting his car and we began driving.

"Sup guys it's colby! Welcome back to my channel. This is my new friend, y/n." he turned to me and smiled and i did the same. "you may be wondering why i'm not with Sam, it's cause he's in toronto with Katrina, so i invited y/n she's been in a few group videos, thought we should get to know each other more and see if she's scared of ghosts, but She's pretty cute, pretty lit, pretty pretty." He chuckled, my cheeks began to go red and i cursed myself for being awkward. "Wow okay i just realized we're matching." He smiled at our clothes and i chuckled. "it looks better on you." He commented and i blushed, "Totally." i agreed.
"So we're in front of this old castle, it's huge, there's probably bats in there, maybe Dracula? i don't know." Colby scratched at his head and i chuckled at his stupid jokes.
"So basicallyk supposedly a king used to live here, he was evil though, and he killed his three wives, by drowning one, hanging one and stabbing the other one. Since he was the king he never got arrested for the crimes and continue on to kill other women whom he married or seduced." Colby explained, as i stared at him. I studied his features carefully.
"we're pretty much ready to go in there and die." I said and colby and i chuckled.

inside the castle

"Guys, i don't know what the fuck just happened but y/n and i just heard someone whispering crazy words like, i think they were speaking- uh." he whispered, "gibberish." i completed. "yeah thanks." he thanked me. "Maybe it was a santanic ritual? we should go peak and see what the persons up to?" i suggested, his eyes widened and he pointed the camera to me, "she has bigger balls then me!" he whisper yelled.
"I like that." he added, a smirk on his lips. "Let's go."

As we made our way to a room with a door creaked open we peeked inside, a man stood in the middle of the room wearing a black robe and mask, he spoke gibberish and there was a red pentagram on the floor, with lit red candles around it. I gripped onto colby's hand tightly as we watched, he recorded it. The man suddenly turned his gaze to me, "you!" He yelled running towards me as i slammed the door in his face. i pulled colby's hand as we began to run away, fast, out of breath we finally ran away to a public place.

My grip on colbys hand was still firm and he hadn't let go as we continued to record.
"So we almost died." He said out of breath. I looked at him and laughed, "told you so."
He looked down at our linked fingers and let go, turning back to the camera, "y/n can tell the future guys, i was so scared, wow, like i literally thought he was going to attack her. I was ready to punch him or something like he literally stared you down and came for you. seriously are you okay?" he asked staring into my eyes and i did the same, i nodded still panting, "mhm, i don't know." i mumbled, he pulled me into a tight hug and his warmth comforted me and put a smile on my face, "That was freaky!" he said jumping up after pulling away. i nodded in agreement.

he had stopped filming as we made our way back to his car and started to go back to our homes. "Do you wanna stay over? so you're not alone tonight or? i mean you can sleep in my bed. i won't bite." He chuckled, i nodded, "yeah, sure that sounds great." i accepted. he smiled, "Thanks for having my back out there, pulling me with you," he looked down at his hand and back up at me then the road. i looked over at his well open hand on the center console (the thing you put stuff in between the two front seats) i didn't want to hold colby's hand if he didn't want to hold mine. But the fact that it was open and he had gave me a look that he wanted me too signalled me that i should but i decided to wait. He looked over at me and his hand again and that's when i reached to his hand and held it. He intertwined and locked his fingers with mine, as he continued to drive, not letting go. I smiled to myself.

the next day

i awoke next to colby and he opened his eyes smiling at me. "Messy hair." I had pointed out. He winked, "It's part of my charm." We both chuckled.
"I'm gonna edit and post the video probably tonight." He said and i replied, "alright."
"You feel alright? You can stay a few more days if you want, it's no rush, i mean i'd understand why you wouldn't wanna go home yet, he could've put a curse on you or something." He mumbled, i smiled, "is this an excuse to keep me around?"
"Is it working?" he raised an eyebrow. "Maybe." i replied.
He smiled at me, "good, come on let's go make breakfast." He said exiting his room as i followed.