6

I recently broke things off with Jake to continue seeing Colby, Jake was disappointed and told me he was going to wait for me but i told him not to waste his time. I was currently at Colby's, in his room, it was the third night i spend here secretly ahah, we hadn't had sex in two days though, so we really were just chilling.

"Y/n?" Colby mumbled as he threw on a shirt to go get taco bell, "yeah?"
"Can we get slushes too?" He asked and i nodded excitedly, "and lets get fucking candy."
We both ran downstairs and into my car, it was late, maybe four am. We drove off and picked up our snacks and slushes and food and made our way back into Colby's bedroom.

We laid in his bed and began eating our feast. I had four Dorito tacos and a lot of flaming hot Cheeto's and gay bacon. When i finished eating i put the leftovers on his nightstand and laid on his chest as
he ate his final taco. The computer was in front of us and we were watching that 70's show. Colby threw his taco wrapping beside me and put his arm around me and began playing with my hair, i turned to face him as he continued and smiled at him lightly, he smiled and looked away quickly but looked back once more. I cupped his face and we both leaned towards each other for a kiss, but this was our first none sexual kiss, this was a romantic soft kiss.
I liked it, i liked it so much. Colby pulled away and he was blushing, i turned away quickly to hide a smile and Colby handed me the laptop and turned over from me, "Goodnight y/n."
I furrowed my eyebrows and continued to watch on my own.

The next morning i felt something tapping on my shoulder. "Wake up." Colby demanded, my eyes opened then quickly shut, "what?"
"Wake up." He repeated, "why?"
"You need to leave." He stated, i sat up and wiped my eyes, "what the fuck why? You're kicking me out?"
"Yea i am, the door is right there." He pointed to his door and i scoffed. "Leave my shirt here please." He demanded again and i threw off his shirt shoved mine on, "what the fuck is this about?" I glared at him, he shrugged. I scoffed and rolled my eyes,
"You kiss me then kick me out cause you're a pussy." I spat, "Sorry you can't face anything real." I stormed out and went home.

Colby pov

y/n, fuck y/n. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed as i sat back down on my bed. I had no idea what i was doing with her, especially i let myself slip these three days that have past, we haven't even had sex during the time, it was stupid of me, we clearly needed some time apart, no doubt. But she was so fun, very fun, hilarious also, and so fucking beautiful and sexy, it was insane. I rolled my eyes at my own thoughts, fuck off Colby. I mumbled to myself.
I opened my cell phone and began texting Xeph, she was fine, she was, hot. Maybe she missed me.

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone at my couch

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone at my couch. I turned and shoved my pillow in my face lying down. I fell asleep.

My eyes opened to the face of y/n asleep next to me. She looked beautiful but i was shocked to see she laid beside me. "y/n?" I nudged her and she awoke, her beautiful y/e/c staring at me.
"Whatre you doing back here?" I asked, she simply bit her lip, "Colby you texted me, so i came, i know its harder for you to accept that you like someone, i don't know why but i'm glad you finally did. We're gonna make this work i promise." She smiled and i smiled back but i was still confused. "I don't remember texting you. I just went to bed."
"No colby look." She pulled out her phone and showed me the texts, "I'm sorry y/n. I-i don't know why i was such a dick." I sighed, she shrugged,
"I like you too much to care."
I took a breath and leaned in to kiss her lips, she kissed me back with passion and softness.
I climbed on top of her delicately and continued to kiss her, she giggled as i pulled off her top and kissed her chest. I stared at her in a complete trance.
I pulled off my pants and boxers as she pulled off her own clothes, i put myself inside her and thrusted slowly, we stared into each others eyes as i did so and she moaned ever so lightly, this felt so...different than it ever had, i was so happy and attracted to her in a different way than before..

"Colby!" I heard from afar.
"What?!" I yelled back,
"Colby!" It repeated, my eyes opened to find Sam in front of my bed.
"Finally you're up." He rolled his eyes, i looked around but y/n wasn't there. I sighed and threw my blankets off me as Sam sat on my couch,
"Woah nice dream?!" He chuckled and i looked down at my boner with a cum stain.
"Fuck." I turned around and cursed at myself. Embarrassing.
"Hurry and go shower we gotta go film our video, like..now." He said as he laughed and left my room.
I grabbed my clothes and my phone as i made my way to the shower.
I texted y/n,

"Can we get drinks and talk later?"
I shut my phone and started my day.