friends

LISTEN TO THE SONG WITH THIS PLS GOES VERY WELL

Flashback

"Colby, you look so good tonight." y/n expressed as she smiled at me, i continued to walk down the stairs of the trap house with a big smile on my face, fixing my jacket, "you ready to xplr?" I smirked at her, she nodded, "I'm excited to fuck in the mental hospital." She winked, i kissed her and she kissed me back as we left the house, "You sleeping over tonight?" I asked her, "Oh no, im busy later..sorry." She apologized, "don't apologize its okay, you can sleepover next time." I smiled, she smiled back kissing me, "i love you colbs."
"i love you too." i replied.

Present time

"i don't understand.." I mumbled as Corey showed me a photo he took of y/n kissing some other guy. My eyebrows furrowed as i shut off his phone not wanting to look at it anymore. "Colby.."
"Just leave it, we were never dating, so." I shrugged,
"But you were so close...and being intimate.." He gave me a sad look, "She never wanted more, she just wanted to sleep with me." I admitted to him, "Hey Colby, its okay, she clearly just likes the attention, not that her friends were any supportive of your bond." He said, i sighed, "You're not wrong.."
"It's honestly fine." I said as i got up from the couch, i made my way upstairs...clearing my head as i laid in my bed, in disbelief, she was busy lying, sleeping around with other guys, maybe even while she was sleeping with me.

Flashback

"Hey y/n." I said as she picked up my phone call, "Oh sup Colby?" She replied, "you wanna go get some taco bell and watch movies?" I asked her, i heard her giggle, "Stop," She said as she laughed, it clearly wasn't directed at me. "I would but im kind of busy right now.." She replied, "Okay, well it's been a few days, i miss you.." I said sadly, "Don't say that, and bella said we've been spending too much time together maybe shes right, but we'll see each other soon. I promise." She simply said, i rolled my eyes, fuck her friends, i was missing her touch, "I'll text you later. Seriously stop." She said as she giggled again, i felt myself get tense but brushed it off, "alright.." I hung up the phone after hearing a mans voice, i didn't wanna believe it.

Present

I got into my car going to her apartment for answers. Speeding to her house in anger, i wiped a few tears from my eyes. She had a heart on her sleeve like she's never been loved. I walked up to her door, knocking loudly. She opened it with a robe on.
"Oh hey.." She said lowly,
"You were sleeping with other guys? You've been sleeping with other guys." I confronted her, she looked down, "of course i was and am Colby, you were never my boyfriend."
"But then what the hell were we y/n. Tell me we weren't just friends, this doesn't make much sense."
I bit my lip harshly, she stared at me,
"Colby i never wanted to be more than friends, you knew that," She replied, I felt my tears go into my eyes, "But i told you i loved you, and you said it back. Why are you just running away?" I asked her,
"Don't be so sad Colbs. I'm sorry if i hurt you."
"Im not hurt, im just tense, i'll be fine without you." I lied to her face, she smiled, "well that's good then, im glad." I felt myself grow sadder at her smile,
"Wish you'd let me stay, i'm ready now." I looked at her, she sighed, "Sorry Colby." She shut the door,
I wasn't ready for her to leave, my eyes are heavy now...I pushed her door before she closed it, "give me a chance.." I begged, she furrowed her brows, "leave me alone Colby." She pushed the door but couldn't shut it, "Don't let your friends influence you into not liking me." I said, she groaned, "I dont like you, that's with or without my friends opinion." She explained, i made a disgusted face, "You're such a fucked up person." I mumbled, "I guess i am." She shrugged shutting the door.