9

I awoke in Colby's arms, slowly untangling myself, i made my way downstairs, pouring myself a glass of orange juice. "Hey..." Jake said as he walked in,
"Hey.." i mumbled looking up at him,
"Did he hit you!?" Jake said rushing to my side, he grabbed my face studying it, "Why do you have a fucking bruise on your forehead?!" He yelled,
"No!" I yelled as Jake ran upstairs.

"Wake the fuck up Colby!" Jake screamed throughout the house as i followed him.
"Whats going on?" Sam mumbled as he opened his door, Kat by his side.
"Wake the fuck up Colby!" Jake ran through his door, "He didn't hit me!" I shouted as i pulled Jake by the arm, Jake pulled his arm back so hard i fell to the floor, he picked up Colby by the collar.
"What the fuck?!" Colby yelled as he woke up. Jake pushed him against the wall, "You fucking piece of shit!" I got up quickly as i groaned in pain.
"He didn't hit me!" I screamed,
"Woah Jake calm down!" Sam said as he walked in,
"You okay y/n?" Kat asked me, the room still tense, Jake was still holding Colby against the wall,
"Do it. Punch me." Colby spat, Jake laughed raising his fist. "My dad hit me! Not Colby!" I burst into tears. Jake turned without hesitation,
"What?" The whole room stared at me, i looked up at everyone, sniffling, "Im sorry i pushed you y/n." Jake walked to me, i shrugged, "whatever, Colby are you okay?" I looked at him, he nodded,
"You were going to get hit for my secret?"
His blue eyes stared into mine harder than they ever have, he shrugged and swallowed hard, "It's not my secret to tell.."
"I don't owe anyone an explanation..I just want to forget it..okay? Can we move on." I looked at Jake, he sighed, "Just another fuck up huh, im sorry.." And with that he walked out of the room, Kat gave me a soft pitiful smile and walked out too, Sam gave me a hug on his way out.

"Im sorry Colby.." I stared at him,
"What do you have to apologize for? Its not your fault he jumped to conclusions...I'd never hurt you..let alone touch you in any harmful way.." He walked up to me slowly, pushing my hair behind my ear, "I wish your dad could realize how much pain he causes you, past just the psychical.." 
"If anyone can understand what it's like being hurt by the person you want love from the most, its you..I'm just sorry you keep having to see him do it..he has zero boundaries.." I looked at Colby sadly,
"He's just fucked up, we don't have to talk about it, i just care that you're here and i know you're safe. How would you like it if i ran you a bath with bubbles? Maybe some candles..?" I smiled at him,
"You'd do that for me?"
He nodded, "i will."

Colbys Pov

I ran y/n a bath with bubbles, lighted candles and placed them by the tub and on the bathroom counter. I just needed her to relax, to feel safe. I brought in my speaker and connected our playlist to it, playing the music softly.

"Its ready." I smiled at y/n from my doorway, she got up happily as i led her to the bathroom.
"Wow.." She said as she walked in, "Enjoy.." I smiled at her, giving her a kiss on the cheek and shutting the door.

I made my way downstairs, "House meeting!" I yelled, everyone came rushing to the kitchen, except for aaron and Corey. "AARON GET OFF FORTNITE! THERES A HOUSE MEETING!" Corey yelled from upstairs, we chuckled, "He's coming guys." Corey said as he made his way into the kitchen.
"Okay guys this is a pretty big deal.." I said as i sat down, "Now that we all know y/n's getting abused, and she's not safe at all, i got an idea and i want her to move in.." I looked at Jake, Corey, Devyn, Sam and Kat with a serious face. They looked at me,
"move in with you? In your room?" Jake asked me with his jaw clenched, "No..i figured, we could make her a room in the garage.."
"I think..i love y/n and she shouldn't be in her house anymore..and i'd rather she be safe with us.." Kat said holding Sam's hand, "She deserves to be safe..like everyone else.." Sam put his finger up and Kat did too, Jake joined, Corey did too, we all turned to Aaron, who also put his finger up.
"Great, i hope she says she will.." I smiled at everyone, "Does she have a job?" Corey asked me, "No i don't think she does..but we could help her find one.."
"She could make her own youtube channel!" Kat clapped her hands, "If she's into that..why not?" I shrugged.