4

Idk if you guys understand the concept of the mansion house. Its basically a huge plot of land with small roads that lead to her house, her dads main house and the pool area and garden and etc. So theyre rich rich. Does that explain it better?

———

"Who is this?" My father said as he adjusted his suit, Cindy stood beside him, holding his hand. Colby looked at my father, "Im Colby, Colby Brock, Im sorry sir, I was just leaving." Colby said as he walked to the stairs getting out of the pool.
"Yes you were in fact leaving, Y/n are you drunk?" My father crossed his arms staring at me, i chuckled, "yes sir, yea i am, and im 22 so im allowed. And Colby wasn't leaving, we were both leaving, and by the way dad, im having a pool party here next week." I smiled at him, "Come on Colby," I reached for Colby's hand and pulled him into the walking path to my house,
"That's your dad?" Colby asked me, "he's everything i was expecting him to be...a tall gray haired suit wearing man, he has your y/c/e."
"Yeah luckily one of the few traits i got from him." I laughed.
"Up for more drunk shenanigans?" I looked at Colby he chuckled, "I'll say no to that, i pissed the boss man off enough tonight."
"Lame. As fuck." I rolled my eyes,
"Dont worry, well do more next time." Colby winked at me and i bit my lip, the kiss we had slipping from my mind, we kissed!?

Colby's pov

I kissed her, and her dad interrupted! What the fuck is wrong with me. I realized we were holding hands and let go, the small lights showing us the pathway allowed me to see her house from a tiny distance.
"Thanks for the kiss Colbs." She winked at me this time and i felt weak in my knees. This girl made me feel less ashamed about the choices i made, she understood the things i did, the things i do...she didn't judge me like everyone else..she was reasonable and understanding..and she was so beautiful, and so sexy in that bikini.
"Don't thank me, do it again." I said as we got to her front door, "What?" She chuckled as she opened the front door, "You heard me y/n." I said sternly.
She looked back at me as i stood in the doorway, she then grabbed my hand and shut the door behind me, pushing me against it, kissing my lips just like before. My hands felt her waist and gripped onto her tightly as she held my face with her soft hands, i felt, so...Sarah. Fucking Sarah. I pulled away from her.
"Stop i can't do this." I said as i pushed her away,
"why?" She asked me abruptly, I ran my fingers through my hair aggressively and sighed, "y/n, it's just that..i can't be like her, i can't be a cheater. I'm sorry i came onto you." I apologized to her.
"I'll get going..okay?" I looked at y/n and she gave me a soft smile, "Okay, you can crash on the couch if you'd just rather? You don't have to leave. We're still friends Colby." I wanted to kiss her again, she was so kind. My phone began to ran and i looked at it, Sarah. I rolled my eyes and picked it up,
"Hello?" I answered the phone,
"Johnny! Are you coming over now or what?" She giggled, "Dan is here already and we're waiting for you, you know i like the way you taste more than him." She laughed again, "Johnny? Are you coming to fuck me or should i just have it with Dan?" I hung up the phone. I wore such a disgusted look,
"what'd she say?" Y/n asked me, and i didn't even know how to respond... "she pocket dialled me." I lied, "Ill crash on the couch, goodnight y/n." I faked a smile, she smiled back and went upstairs to bed.

A week later

I distanced myself from my friendship with y/n, i felt it was right, maybe we were getting too close too quickly. That's when i noticed her hanging out with Jake more often, meaning Tara was less and less at the house, which was odd. I felt like something was going on, and not only had i distanced myself from Y/n, i stopped answering Sarah, i stopped every form of contact with her, at least until i felt like i could breathe again.

My phone buzzed and i began texting y/n back...

(btw ik colby doesn't do mukbangs but yolo? My story soo)

I drove to her mansion, and picked her up, she was wearing a black nirvana shirt with black ripped jeans and doc martens, i bit my lip at her, her tattoos drawing me in again, and i stopped myself.
"Taco bell?" I asked her, she smiled at me,
"Fuck ya."

After picking up ALOT of taco bell we made it back into my room, i placed the camera and y/n and i got ready for the video.
For the whole video it was y/n and i laughing and making jokes, just having a good time, and then looking over the footage i saw it, i saw myself look down at her lips while she spoke and look back into her eyes, it felt wrong to see that.

y/n pov

My phone buzzed beside Colby as i laid in his bed trying to take a nap, feeling fat as fuck.
"Who is it?" I asked, Colby didn't answer, i looked at him and he seemed mad...
"what?" I said, "Its just Jake."

"Hes asking if he can still come over tonight?" Colby looked at me, "Oh pass it

"Hes asking if he can still come over tonight?" Colby looked at me, "Oh pass it." i said and he handed me my phone, i replied yes. I shut it off and continued to try and sleep. "You're coming tomorrow right?" I asked, Colby sighed, "yeah i am."

Later that night

Jake did end up coming over, we laid in my bed and watched a Tim burton movie, while eating popcorn, i was still so full from Colby's video though.
"Y/n?" Jake said softly, "Yeah?"
"Can i kiss you?" He looked at me, i looked into his eyes and smiled, "yeah you can." He smiled and slowly pulled my chin to his, leaning in and kissing me softly, i kissed him with soft passion and i ran my fingers through his hair, he pulled away with a smile on his face, "Thank you." I chuckled at his thank you and we continued to watch the movie. At the end of the night he kissed me good bye. I felt butterflies in my stomach when i sat in bed, thinking of kissing Jake, but then my heart and stomach almost went in my throat when i thought of kissing Colby...wow..it felt..amazing to kiss Colby... i shook my head, we were drunk and he's one of my favourite friends, what was i thinking..?

?