bath

Colby walked into the bathroom, y/n wasn't home from work yet, and Colby knew she'd be tired so he decided to run her a bath. He poured bubble bath and bath salts, hoping to make it as calm as possible.
"im home." Y/n yelled from the front door of their apartment, colby smiled walking into the entrance as y/n took off her shoes.
"Guess what?" Colby said, she raised an eyebrow, "we won the lottery?" She asked and he laughed, "nope. but i ran you a bath." Colby said and her eyes lit up, she smiled, "thank you baby." She kissed his lips making her way to the bathroom, he followed behind her. She began to pull of her clothes until she realized he was there, "Colby.." she mumbled quietly, "could you just..step out for a second?" She asked, "y/n i've seen you naked before." Colby furrowed his eyebrows, "yeah a bit, i just don't want you to see it right now.." She sighed, he accepted and left the room until she said it was okay and she was in the bath.

Colby began pulling off his own clothes and climbed in the bath with her, she stared at him biting her lip, "i'm sorry, im still getting used to my body.." She admitted, he sighed grabbing her hand, "y/n trust me, you're fucking beautiful, there's no body part of yours that you should be ashamed of, you are the definition of perfection." He said, which she thought was quite cheesy, but she sill enjoyed it.
"I love you.." She leaned in and pecked his lips, "and i love you." he replied, a smile on his face.