sex

inspired by sex -Eden
one of my fav songs<3

Colby's pov
y/n apartment

I breathed out of pace as I smiled, turning to y/n, who was staring at the ceiling, my smile wiped off my face.
"are you okay? What you been thinking? cause you've been staring at that roof so long I swear it's come alive."
and she spoke nine words and now we're sinking.
"It meant nothing, and you should've kept your silence."
"Remember why we said this was the last time." She mumbled, climbing out of bed and putting on her clothes, i sigh, doing the same.

seven months ago
trap house

"If we agree to this, it means, no feelings, no jealousy, just sex." Y/n, raised an eyebrow and I nodded, "agreed."
"Too many boys have caught feelings for me Brock, don't think that you have something special to make me fall in love with you too." We laughed together, "Trust me when I say, I can handle my shit." I assured. She believed me.

four months ago
y/n apartment

"It's raining." We both stood at her front door.
"I can't let you leave in this weather." She turned to me, "All day sex?" She rolled her eyes, "I'm too tired."
"Come!" she pulled my arm, as I closed the front door, running to her bedroom.
She pulled out blankets and fairy lights and we made a big ass Fort, climbing into her bed, underneath big blankets. She laid under my arm as she opened her laptop. I noticed a smile on her face, causing me to smile, she rolled her eyes as she noticed I stared at her through the computer screen, "no feelings." "no feelings." I repeated. "good."

three months ago
trap house

"We have a big ass mansion to ourselves." I looked at y/n who sat on the couch. She looked up at me and smirked, "horror Movie marathon? or sex marathon?" She pursed her lips, "Netflix and chill?" We laughed.
After a bit of horror movie and chill we laid in my bed, as I took out my camera and vlogged us.
"So y/n came over, and we just watched a bunch of horror movies, besides that were pretty bored, and that's all I have in store for Tuesday." I mumbled, y/n, furrowed her eyebrows, "acting like I'm boring?"
I laughed, the camera was still on. "Yes."
"Fine show them this!" she got up and danced around in my hoodie, and her underwear as I filmed.
"Let's go Brock. Join me." She pulled me towards her, dancing with me." We laughed, and fell onto bed again.
I mean she was breaking her own rules.
"rule number three, no other activity other than sex, no movies, vlogging, dancing, I don't care what it is. We sleep together, then get dressed and leave."
"rule seven, no taking each others clothes."
"rule four, no showing your fans I even exist. I don't need rumours flying around that we're dating."
"Rule number three, and seven." I mumbled.
"We made too many rules." she pushed herself closer to my chest and I smiled, oh no, I think I'm catching feelings.

Present day
y/n apartment.

I knocked on y/n's door and she opened it, rain pouring all over me.
"You said, it meant nothing and I should've kept my silence, but," I paused,
"I don't know how to forget you, and I don't want to forget you! Y/n, stop pretending this is just sex. I know you like me too. You took my heart, and I don't want it back! Can't we just restart?!"
"I told you, not to get attached," she sighed, a sense pain in her eyes, she began to close the door when I stopped her,
"Too attached to your pride to let me know?"

"Let you know what?" She raised an eyebrow, in frustration,
"that all these words meant nothing, and I've always been this heartless, but we're just having sex, no, I would never call that love." She sighed, "Colby, please. don't make me hurt you even more, you were cute and I really liked you, but I could never date you, sex is all I wanted and we even made rules, I mean I thought you hated girls who caught feelings. I told you I hated boys who caught feelings and you went and did the one thing I asked you not to do." She face palmed. "You're just, overwhelmed, I gave you what you wanted and you've never had that, you'll get over it. Im not that special. But last night was the last time Colby, and I meant it. I can't be having sex with you if you think I'll catch feelings because I won't." She closed the door and I stood there, and tears fell from my eyes, wondering why I wasn't good enough for her. Why she was so perfect?

I kicked her door and began running home, rain pouring all over me, I didn't care. I cried all the way there. Nothing could make me feel good right now. Unless it was her. But I could never have her.