Night rain 《 jikook 》

De swaggy_mama

Jungkook is a Vampire, and Jimin is his human. Even if Jimin forgot everything Jungkook will never forget. A... Mais

《 intro 》
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

22.

345 15 4
De swaggy_mama

"What do you think? Of Jungkook coming back I mean.."

"What I think? That doesn't matter sir... it's what you think that is meaningful" the tall silhouette folded over the crevices on the droors as a long-stranded finger slipped across the handle before wrapping itself around a bundle of golden rings which fell to the ground.

"Of course, I taught you well" the older male grinned as his hand fell onto the others shoulder, his nails digging in deeply as he tilted his head with a pinned thirsty smile. "But I still want to hear your thoughts, on the human turning that is"

"Well... he wasn't human to begin with, he couldn't be if he caught such a large portion of attention from sir Jeon" The male bit down on the inside of his lip as he carefully slipped the others hand off of his shoulder, watching a dribble of blood streaming down his arm as he shot a emotionless stare over at the male who's lips pressed against the light incision.

"Right, a blood bank I predict. Yet the blood of such flavour and quality cannot be produced, that male is something special. And of course he is no longer human, but he is yet to be one of us" he grinned as he sunk his teeth down, receiving a irritated hitch from the other whose hand shot upwards into his chin.

"In fact he is far from it"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

755K 45.1K 60
Vampire x Werewolf - "What's your favorite flower?" "Oh... Blood roses are my favorite." - Werewolves and Vampires are enemies. They have always hate...
26.8K 2.4K 51
20 years have passed since we last visited Blood Mountain. Life has continued on, but for some of Blood Mountain's residents, life has become stale a...
138K 10.1K 32
Sequel to Derange | Jikook Vampire A.U Book:4 | ___________________________________________ Finally, Jimin and Jungkook are at peace with their fami...
948K 36.1K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...