Eye for an Eye

By AutumnLeighxo

{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her a... More

Chapter 1: Unexpected Return.
Chapter 2: He's The Spy.
Chapter 3. Lip Biting.
Chapter 4: We Are Not Killing Him... Yet.
Chapter 5: The Phone Call.
Chapter 6: Mafia.
Chapter 7: I'm Going To Miss You So Much Baby Girl.
Chapter 8: Breakups & Rebound Sex.
Chapter 9: Cut A Bitch.
Chapter 10: I Won't Hesitate To Break Your Fingers.
Chapter 11: Satisfying My Needs.
Chapter 12: My Locket.
Chapter 13: The Mafia Ball.
Chapter 14: The shooting.
Chapter 15: Happy Memory.
Chapter 16: The proposal.
Chapter 17: My sister.
Chapter 18: No, I'm much worse.
Chapter 19: The Truth.
Chapter 20: Jace Porter.
Chapter 21: Time to say goodbye.
Chapter 22: Moving On.
Chapter 23: Siblings
Chapter 24: I'm Fucked In The Head
Chapter 25: Surrounded By Idiots
Chapter 26: Oops
Chapter 27: I Don't Deserve You
Chapter 28: My Idiots In Shining Armour
Chapter 29: They've got her.
Chapter 30: I see you.
Chapter 31: Let The Darkness In.
Chapter 32: Surprises
Chapter 33: I Know How You Think
Chapter 34: Feelings
Chapter 35: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 36: Morning Shenanigans
Chapter 36: Remembering
Chapter 37: Broken
He's The Damon To Your Elena
Chapter 39: All Revealed
Chapter 40: The Huntress
Chapter 41: I'm Afraid Of Falling
Chapter 43: War
Chapter 44: Breaking Promises
Chapter 45: Green Eyes
Chapter 45: Loss
Chapter 46: Heartache
Chapter 47: Never Ending

Chapter 42: Mrs King

177 9 9
By AutumnLeighxo

"Rise and shine soon to be Mrs. King"

I raised my finger and flipped whoever off before turning onto my other side as I dragged the duvet over my head. Not a minute later they were ripped off me and thrown onto my floor.

"No more time to sleep, we've gotta doll you up. Make you sexy as hell for Xavier so you can create lots of little Xaviers. Times a wasting" Reagen clapped her hands in front of my face.

Pushing her hands away I glanced over at my alarm clock that lay on my bedside table. It read five in the morning, there was no sun shining through the windows and I was extremely annoyed.

"Are you kidding me, nobody will arrive for hours now leave me alone"

"Nu-uh you need to get ready, the chefs are already preparing the food. Wait are you tired because of Xavier? Oh my god, girl did you two do the nasty" She squealed as she jumped onto my bed.

Sometimes I question Xavier's choice on his second in command, which reminds me that's what I was meant to ask Jace. Even though we were combining I still needed someone on my side to listen to me, even if I have Xavier he will still have Reagen.

"Will you stop jumping up and down on my bed, go and pester Xavier or something" I rubbed my eyes.

"Xaviers with the lads and trust me, they've woken him up even earlier so you should thank yourself lucky"

Reagen took hold of each arm and pulled me off my comfy bed and ushered me towards the kitchen saying she needs to feed me well and pump me up with enough caffeine till it replaces my blood.

When we entered the kitchen Miles was sprawled across the breakfast table, his mouth wide open and his hand inside his cereal bowl. Jace was stood behind him with a satisfied look every time he looked at my brother then back to his phone.

Once he noticed me enter he immediately put his phone away and gave me a wide smile. As he made his way over to me I wrapped my arms around his torso and pulled him in for a hug.

He chuckled and returned it just as quickly, slightly lifting my feet off the floor and twirling around. Once he placed me back down Reagen handed me a very large cup of coffee and subtly eyed up Jace.

I smirked behind my coffee cup and took a sip.

My next mission is to get them two together.

"Why are these two awake?" I asked her.

"Well, I respect your dad more than your dimwit of a brother, who by the way blocked the toilet upstairs then proceeded to try and unblock it with the plunger but ended up breaking that and blocking it even more. So yeah I woke him up with a bucket of ice-cold water, he's lucky it wasn't water from the toilet"

Well, that's disgusting.

"And Jace is your best friend so I thought he could spend the morning with you in case of cold feet and because well he's better than the Shaw idiots"

I couldn't agree more.

"So drink that, eat something whilst I check everyone is arriving to set everything up for the ceremony. I will be back to help get ya ready very soon"

Reagen walked over to my brother and kicked his chair, he woke up with a jump which made his cereal bowl fly off the table and the milk spill all over him. As she left the room both if us erupted with laughter until my brothers very angry eyes landed on me.

"I think that's our cue to leave" I grabbed Jace's hand and ran out the room with him and made our way to the living room.

We both took a seat on the couch across from the tv in silence. The ticking of the clock rang through the room.

My fingers kept on tapping against my cup as I chewed my lip, as every minute went by I became even more nervous.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Jace looking at me "It's okay to be nervous Carter, just know you aren't alone and I know you miss Lily" his hand lay on my leg, lessening my worries.

"Did I make it that obvious?" I huffed out a short laugh.

"I know you two always wanted a double wedding, and whoever you guys married would have to deal with the fact that you two were so close and would always be a part of each other's lives. Even though she isn't here physically, she'll always be in your heart every step of the way. I can never take her place but I love you, as my best friend. No matter what you tell yourself there is so much goodness in your heart" I could hear the seriousness in his voice as he spoke every word.

I missed Lily more than anything and I'm so thankful to have Jace by my side. Someone I know who will never judge me, no matter what I do.

"Gracias por ser mi mejor amigo" I whispered. (Thank you for being my best friend)

His face looked shocked then a grin spread across his face, he squeezed my thigh making my scream.

"You've been teaching yourself Spanish" He spoke in disbelief.

"You were a shitty teacher" I shrugged.

"Eras una estudiante de mierda"

"All I understood was shitty"

"Let me guess, you learned every swear word first" I nodded.

"HOPE"

I heard Reagen scream my name which possibly woke up the entire house, I pushed as far back into the chair as I could to try and hide.

The door opened up revealing her, who was now wearing a silk dressing gown, her hair pinned in many rolls. Jace was practically drooling.

"Atraparás moscas" Then I clamped his mouth shut before I was pulled up and dragged away.

"If your not careful you'll end up ripping my arm out, I've only just got used to walking without pain meds"

"Oh shush, now come on. Its time to make you panty-dropping beautiful" She winked and shut the door.

_________________

After hours of being prodded and practically mauled I was finally ready. Lots of curse words left my mouth from the amount of hair pulling, I was close to kicking them all out and just getting married in a bin bag.

When we arrived at the place I would see and marry Xavier I was literally sweating buckets. People were running in and out of the doors setting everything up.

Now I stand in front of the mirror, looking at someone I can't even recognise. My brown hair cascades down my back in waterfall waves, the front pinned halfway back in mermaid plaits. Delicate silver and light blue diamonds in the middle of dainty flowers weaved through my hair creating a crown.

My makeup had a more natural look which took some convincing as Reagen wanted me to look like some sort of clown. My eyes were a nude shade, with a shimmer of silver that glistened in the light and a smoky grey, my lashes were thick and long making my bright blue eyes stand out.

My lips were a bright shiny red which completed the look, I could still see the twelve freckles that ran across my cheeks. I refused any makeup on my skin as I hate the feel of it.

My dress was beautiful, with so much detail. It was fit for a princess. The top half was tight, all of it was white lace, the sleeves rested just under my shoulders showing off the top of my chest. A neat slit ran down just between my breasts. Then the rest of it flowed out from the waist, the silver shimmered like crystals.

My locket lay on my chest, simple stood earrings in each ear. My engagement ring complimented the dress, soon to be joined by my wedding ring.

I looked down to see Mila in her little dress, playing and giggling away with her toys. Her smile made me smile.

"You look breathtaking" I looked up and saw Callum standing there.

"Thank you"

"I'm guessing you made your choice" He stepped into the room.

Callum looked handsome in his suit, a crisp black with a pale blue tie. His hair was ruffled up like always, and his brown eyes looked sad.

"I did"

"Why him? I thought you loved me" Now he was in front of me, he took hold of both of my hands.

"This was a hard decision for me Callum because it's you and when you were dead all I wanted to be with \you but then someone said if I truly loved you I would have chosen you in a heartbeat. I don't think we were meant to be, and I think I'm slowly falling in love with Xavier. It just snuck up on me, and you deserve to be happy and have someone love you more than anything in this world. That person isn't me, and I think part of you knows that"

I knew deep down I had to let him go and let him be happy because after everything he deserves it more than anyone.

"Maybe in another life freckles" He kissed my cheek, my eyes closed keeping the tears away.

With one last look in each other's eyes, he left the room in silence but before I could turn back towards the mirror West came in, also wearing a suit but this one was a deep grey with a silver tie. His hair was pushed back perfectly, and his pretty blue eyes sparkled like Milas.

"If you've come to annoy me then expect to leave the room in a body bag" I warned.

West laughed quietly as he entered my room eyeing me up then landing on our daughter. His eyes softened, the look he gave her was full of adoration. I know if it came to it, he'd risk his life to save her.

"I've come to take Mila, but I've also come to wish you look and wish you all the happiness that you deserve. I ruined my chance, and I'll regret it for the rest of my life. I'm glad we can still hopefully be friends for her sake. Also, ignore Caleb, he's like a jealous kid who's had his sweets taken off him. He'll get over it" He picked our daughter up and kissed my head.

"You look gorgeous by the way"

When he was about to leave the room I hurried over and gripped his Blazer. He peered over his shoulder to look at me.

"I did love you"

"I know" then he left.

That was all that needed to be said. He's done terrible things, some I can't forgive him for but he's always going to be a part of my life due to Mila.

I took a deep breath and trailed my fingers down my dress, the soft material brushed against my skin.

"Are you ready"

Now my dad and Miles stood at the door with smiles, both looking quite dashing in their matching suit and tie. My dad had tears in his eyes as he looked at me.

"You look like a princess"

"Xavier is damn lucky Bambi"

I gave them both half a smile and slowly walked over to them, placing one arm around my dad's and the other around my brothers.

"I never thought I would be getting married at twenty years old, especially not to a mafia leader"

"Nearly 21"

"Don't remind me, Miles"

We stood outside the room where I could hear the chatter of everyone, friends, and family. Even some members of other gangs as well as my own.

"I might die"

"Pumpkin don't say that," My dad said softly.

I looked at him "We can't deny that I might die, I practically have a target on my head and I'll do absolutely anything to make sure my little girl isn't touched. I will fight to the end, but I need you two to know that I love you both so much, I don't think I would have survived through all of this without the both of you. That's why I need to know that Mila will have you both, as well as West looking out for her. Especially if I'm killed" My voice was stern, both of them nodded and crushed me into a hug.

"And I'll do anything to protect you Bambi" I heard my brother whisper into my ear.

Music started to play in the room and as the large white double doors opened up, my heartbeat sped up in anticipation.

My pathway was laid with a silver material that was littered with small blue petals. The room was lit with candles and silver chandeliers hung from the ceiling glowing brightly. Each step I took my dress trailed behind me, brushing across the floor.

All eyes were on my and I could hear my heartbeat, my stomach tightened with nerves. The song uncover played by Zara Larsson gradually got louder with every step.

"I feel like I'm going to fall" Miles whispered.

Idiot.

As I slowly looked up my eyes landed on Xavier and my breath hitched. He was already looking at me, a small smile on his face as he looked me up and down and I swore I could see his chocolate eyes glisten.

Suddenly all my nerves melted away, every person in the room vanished and it was just the two of us. I smiled widely as my dad and brother passed me over, both of them placing a kiss on my forehead.

"You look magnificent love" He spoke as he held my hand.

"You don't look too bad yourself" He smirked with a wink.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision
to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly
declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this
commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as a lover,
companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in
which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one
in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which
both give their love freely and without jealousy.
Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams.
It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be
loving and unselfish"

I looked towards the vicar then back at Xavier who looked mesmerized. His inner gang was stood behind him, Rhett grinning at me and throwing not so subtle winks my way.

Before he carried on Xavier interrupted him by holding his hand up and leaned forward to whisper in his ear momentarily.

Oh god, he's written his own vow, I can barely remember what they say on films to repeat them, never mind coming up with a vow.

"Don't worry, I didn't expect you to have written one. It's just something I want to say in front of everyone" I noticed him scanning the room, his sight lingering on a few certain people before turning back to me.

"I always thought it would be hard to find someone who will love me when I'm always scattered in a thousand pieces but then you showed me that every piece doesn't have to be in place to create something beautiful. That love can exist in the most imperfect lost and broken people and I promise you that our love will be just as beautiful if you're in a thousand pieces or just one. I'll protect you with my life, we are equal. I love you, Hope Carter"

I could feel my tears slowly gliding down my face, probably ruining my makeup. I tried to shake my head to stop myself from crying, and Xavier wiped them away with his thumb.

He's the man for me and I think I love him.

"I love you too," I said happily.

"Do you Hope Wynter Carter take Xavier Ronan King to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and health?"

"I do"

"And do you Xavier Ronan King take Hope Wynter Carter to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and health?"

"I do"

We both exchanged our rings, a simple silver band for Xavier, and mine the same but it was covered in beautiful diamonds.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have-
the gifts of your lives united. And may your days belong on this earth.
I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

"With pleasure" Xavier spoke and took a step towards me.

His hands placed on the bottom of my back pushing me towards him and capturing my lips. Everyone stood up and clapped, some whistling or shouting god knows what.

I smiled into the kiss and looped my arms around his neck going deeper till we pulled away for air. Our noses brushed against each other.

"God I love you. You look absolutely perfect in that dress but I can't wait to rip it off you"

Tonight was going to be a night I will never forget, and probably the last of my happiness till everything takes a turn for the worst.

"And I love you" 

They are finally married!

Please vote and comment.

Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.6K 41
I fell in love with this man The man I have thought would love me through and through. The thought of him seeing me as woman had possessed me to d...
181K 3.7K 50
Completed (Needs Editing) Love, lust, an age gap, a mafia and a love triangle. Will this love heal or wreck them? __________________________________...
162K 4K 33
"ahhh" she screamed in pain but her cries and screams got muffled as his hand slammed on her mouth. "shhh, another noise from your little mouth and t...
5K 413 28
-A MAFIA ROMAMCE- -3rd in the DAYDREAM AWARDS! - ~•~ "Elijah!" my sister ran back into the café as I finished paying for our order we had, worry was...