Writing Stuff

By HermitcraftSnake

Writing for Hermitcraft, or my original stuff. Get ready for an emotional rollercoaster, y'all. Most of this... More

Welcome and Hello!
Hidden *Chap. 1*
Xian
Randomized Story
The Gashlycrumb Hermits
Good Times and Bad Times
Incorrect Quotes Because I'm Original
Never Ever Ever (Pt. 1)
I Was Tagged (Again)
Apartments
Never Ever Ever (Pt. 2)
Quotes From D&D
Poisoning
An Important Letter
CreatureCraft
CreatureCraft: Part 2
An Old Friend (RolePlay)
Y'all Are Mad
Miss Peregrine's AU Idea
Forest 'Friends'
Close The Nether
Can't Stay (Roleplay)
Fly, Jevin, Fly
Peskies
Requests?
Pirates
What The-
Just A Normal Chapter
Vent
That One Time At The Comedy Club
OOTIITRW For Recap!!!
Take A Break
TAGGED ONCE MORE
*Slides You Some Of My Headcannons*
QnA Time!
Little Thingie (Update)
#SmileForAzael
You're Welcome Anytime In My Dreams
Movie Night
Evil Persona Notes
Evil Times, Evil People
Evil Times, Evil People Pt. 2
An Ingenious Heading(Tag)
A Little Thing/Vote- Important!
Cuddles
Y'all Want Some Cursed AU's
If The Hermits Found Hermittpad (TDOQ Day 1)
Hurt/Comfort(TDOQ Day 2)
Out Of Character (TDOQ #3)
Major Fluff/Angst (TDOQ Day 4)
Hermitverse (TDOQ #5)
Oh Lordy He Went YEET (TDOQ Day 6)
Sweet-Talked Into It (TDOQ Day 7)
Stuck Overwater (TDOQ Day 8)
Child-Like Excitement (TDOQ Day 9)
Left Out Again(TDOQ Day 10)
WORMITS (TDOQ Day 11)
(Quick Thingie, Not A Chapter)
Thinking Of You
Flower Fields
Candle Queen (Songfic)
Picture-Frame Moments
A New Pet
Lil RP Phonecall
Announcement
Scrapes and Scars
Corpses
A Walk

Robes

111 9 36
By HermitcraftSnake

Scar smiled, looking over the large plain in front of him. Doc's large vortex stood in the sky, whipping his hair about. He could make out small flowers in the grassy plain between the sleek jets and tall hangers. This would be the last time he would see it, so he had to take it all in.

The cool air and sound of wind, and two people nearby.

It was Doc and False, smiling at him from afar. Those two would stay a week or so longer than everyone else to finish up everything at Area 77, and to finish some experiments that were unfinished. They waved a quick goodbye, and Scar waved back. He picked up Jellie, stepping backwards into the swirling portal.

—————

Scar woke up to the sound of running water, squawking birds, and buzzy bugs. He sat up, rubbing his eyes and looking around. He was on a tiny island in a river winding through a verdant jungle. Bamboo stood on the edges of the water, a few small reptiles basking on the hot riverbank's sand.

He grinned. This place was nice, though way warmer and humid than his usual hangouts in the old world. He moved to take his jacket off, before noticing something... off. His eyes widened as his fingers hit not tough leather, but a soft fabric. His emerald eyes bolted to his body, which was in a ridiculous outfit he hadn't chosen.

He wore a long lavender robe, a blue shirt under it. His feet wore furry pink slippers and his legs... white underwear with red hearts. Scar managed a small laugh, seeing a small sign laying on the ground next to him.

"You're a wizard, Scar! Have fun, the Infinity Portal"

Scar smiled quietly, before his outfit's meaning fell onto him.

He didn't have full pants. He didn't have actual shoes. There's a reason Scar wore long sleeves. Long-sleeve shirt, leather jacket, long pants, tall boots. It's to hide all the scratches and scars littering his body.

—————

Scar sat on the thick grass by a large lake, his large snail house resting next to him. He smiled at the vibrant birds flying over his head, and the ocelots winding through the tall bamboo. It was calm, only bird calls and the rustling of wind hitting grass was heard. The tall man was tired, he had just fixed a sizable home into a snail, for heck's sake. He deserved a small rest.

Then something- well, someone broke the near silence. "SCAAARRRR! HI, I'M JUST BY YOUR HOUSE! I'M SO GLAD WE'RE AT WALKING DISTANCE!" Loud rocket shot through the air, then a loud thump. "OWW!"

Scar's eyes widened, taking this time to climb into his snail. He shut the door, running to a small craft bench sitting by a wall. He grabbed some small clips, closing his long robe with them. Grian couldn't see him with all his scars, something bad would definitely happen.

He jumped at a loud knocking at his door after a minute. "SCAAAAARRRRR! HELLOOOOOO?" He quietly walked to the wooden door, opening it.

The shorter man smiled up at Scar, wrapping his arms around him. "I've missed you, Scarrrr!" He grinned loudly, squeezing his boyfriend tightly.

"H-Hi, G," The brunette smiled, hugging back.

After a minute, Grian broke the hug and stood back. "So, what's with your new getup?" He crossed his arms over his chest, raising an eyebrow.

"O-Oh! Just... becoming a wizard, you know," He wore a slightly forced smile, spreading his arms wide to show off his robe.

"Cool." Grian looking him up and down, frowning slightly.

Scar bit his lip. "Uhmm... So yeah. Do you wanna have lunch over here, or?"

"No, just checking in," Grian glanced down at the messily done clips down the robe. "Your robe's kinda funky, though."

"R-Really?" The brunette was startled, trying to smoothen out the small wrinkles on the purple fabric.

"Uhm, yeah." The dirty blonde frowned, stepping up to his boyfriend. "The buttons at the top of that thing do not fit with whatever is holding the bottom closed. You want help with that?"

"N-No!" The taller's eyes, widened, stepping back. "Uhm, I think my pie is burning, byeeeeee!" He frantically ran inside, slamming the door behind him.

"What pie?! What's burning?!" Grian yelled through the door.

"Nothing, sweetie! Just let me cook, I'll drop it by your place later!"

"But it's burnt! You don't even know where I live!" The shorter raised his voice, now screaming through the wooden frame.

"I'm gonna make a new one, then! Goodbye, Sweetie!"

—————

The wizard lay in his bed, his robe on the ground. "Why do I have to be like this? What am I even doing nowadays?"

A small meow came from the foot of his bed in response. Scar looked down to see his beloved cat Jellie, sitting by his feet. He sat up, grabbing the fluffy cat. "I know Jellie, I know. I'll tell him tomorrow, I promise!"

Jellie meowed again, snuggling up against him.

Scar moved over, switching his bedside lamp off. "G'night, Jellie. G'night, Larry."

—————

The tall brunette ran around the lower floor inside of his snail, grabbing old books and ingredients. His robe was open, letting him run faster, but trip faster, too.

He stumbled down the rickety ladder into his makeshift cooking space, throwing an old notebook onto a small table before running to an oven to preheat it. He checked the temperature before running to the little book.

"Okay, when was that picnic?!" Scar flipped through the old pages, stopping at a vibrant spread. It was full of pictures of him and the small group that had joined him; sticky notes cluttered the pages with notes of what had happened that day. He skimmed over the notes, stopping at one.

"Cub brought two pies; an apple and a pecan one. G said that he would rather the apple one, pecans are too bland for his taste. The other Architects-"

Scar stopped reading, running outside to the small apple trees he had planted earli-

The wizard stood on his small porch, looking down to a short person. He had a necklace of bird heads around his neck, multicolor feathers in his hair. He stood by the small grove of trees, a large basket of apples hanging from his arm. He had a hand outreached to pick another red fruit. His eyes widened, and he proceeded to run off into the thick jungle.

Scar was shook, but quickly got over the weird encounter and fumbled down the tall ladder. He went over to the tree the bandit had stood next to, picking the apple he had almost grabbed. Looking around the cluster of trees, only a few fruits were left. Most were at a high level, most likely out of reach of the bandit.

—————

"Heyyyyy-yyyy!" The wizard stood at the door of a large hobbit hole. Multiple other wooden circles were coming out of the hill, but this one was the only having a door. He held a small pie in his hand, the top a bit darker than a regular apple pie, but it was his best. "Hellooooo? G, are you hereeee?" He knocked on the spruce door again, waiting awkwardly for it to open. He glanced around, seeing a few pandas just out of the small clearing.

His eyes widened, rapping against the door again. "Hello? Grian, please let me in. Please, there's some meany-bears nearby."

He stood there, nobody answering his call. "Hello? Is anyone here? Helloooooo?" Scar eyed the pandas, eyes flying from door to windows to pandas to the sky. "Please G, let me in. Please."

He stood there in silence for a few moments before a rocket hissed overhead. He looked up to a short figure flying over him. The figure flew around for a moment before landing next to him. "Griaaaaan! It's you! Where in the world were you?!"

"Uhmm, I was working with the guys," Grian frowned, raising an eyebrow.

"Who are 'the guys'?"

"Mumbo," The shorter rolled his eyes. "And then I went over to chat with Iskall and Stress. Anyways, what's with the pie?"

"You said- I said that I was going to drop it off here!" Scar forced a small smile. "I said so yesterday! Remember?"

"Yeah. Uhm, I'll take it then?" Grian gave a weird look, motioning towards the pastry.

"Yeah! Or do you want to like, eat it together? To have a good start this season?"

"Oh, sure," Grian put on a small smile, opening the door and leading him inside. "Uh, there's no real table here..."

—————

Scar sat down on a small stool, setting the apple pie on the makeshift table. "Sorry if this kinda cold, it's been a short bit since I baked it."

Grian sat down across from him, now seeming more cheerful after being around his boyfriend longer. "Cool, let's eat!"

Scar grinned, taking a knife and cutting two thin slices. He placed them down on two plates, handing one to the dirty blonde.

The shorter prodded his pie with a fork, sniffing it. "Oh!" 

Scar tilted his head. "What, sweetie?"

"It's apple pie!"

"...And?"

"My favorite! I haven't had this... since that picnic from a long time ago!" He smiled, picking out a bite.

"Good!" Scar laughed, taking a bite himself.

The two sat in a short silence for a moment, just the two eating pie.

"Scar?" Grian muttered as he grabbed another slice of pie. "Scar, can I ask you something?"

"Of course! What is it?"

"Well uhm..." the man stopped, taking a bite of pie. "...So what's with the cloak?"

"Well, as I said before-"

"No. I know you're going all wizard-y. What's with the things at the end?"

Scar stopped, eyes wide. "Uh- uhm, what things?"

"Scar, tell me the truth. What's with the pins on your robe?"

"It's just- uhm- it keeps me warm?"

"Scar, we live in a jungle. You're hiding something and I know it. It's made it harder for you to move, I've seen very clearly."

"Well-"

"Scar, stop." He stood up, looking the brunette dead in the eyes. "Tell me the real reason why."

"Uh- okay." Scar frowned, desperately trying not to look back at Grian. "It's just- uhm..." he fumbled with his words, he had no idea how to tell anyone this. "Well- Uh-"

"Scar, tell me now." Grian's voice went dark, clearly on the edge of losing it. "Scar, tell me what's with your clips and pins now."

"I-I..." Scar's eyes teared up, his vision blurring. He looked at his feet, babbling out small nothings under his breath.

"Tell me now."

—————

He didn't know where he was. He shot up, looking around the small room he was in. It was his house, he was in his bed... a small fire was lit in the fireplace, the lights were dim; his shaky breath went smooth. He looked to his side to see a familiar figure.

"Hey, Scar," the person smiled. "How're you doing?" Her voice was really sweet, far different from that of his boyfriend earlier.

"I-I'm doing good," the wizard whispered, watching the person as she got up.

"So, what happened?" She walked across the room, taking something from a small table against the wall.

"Hmm?"

"What happened... at the hobbit hole?" She walked back, sitting on the bed next to him.

He tensed up, breathing in sharply.

"Hey, it's okay," the person smiled, putting her flower crown on his head. "You can tell me anything. Take your time."

"Th-thanks." The wizard smiled quietly, going quiet for a moment. "Well... I went over to G- his house..."

"Mhm?" She smiled, waiting for him to continue.

"And, uh... I made a pie for him, an apple one."

"That's nice," the person said. Her voice was so sweet, he would stay here forever if he could. It was like honey, sweet and yummy. He would sit here all day; fall asleep to it if he could. She was letting him take his time, let him tell the full story. She didn't judge him at all.

"So we went inside, and got a table and things up. We sat down and started to eat, like normal." The wizard fumbled with his hands, trying to advert his eyes from the person.

"Okay? What happened next?" The person asked, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Uh-Uhm..." The brunette tensed up. "Uh- he..."

"Hunny, just tell me. It's going to be better if you do." Her voice was sweet, if any other person told him that, he wouldn't do what he was about to.

"He asked me about the clips on my robe. He said that it didn't look good, and that I had to. I tried to go off topic, but he just- he-" The wizard choked up, stopping.

"He kept getting back to the robe?" Seeing Scar nod, she bit her lip. "Sorry to get you uncomfortable if I do, but... what even are you hiding?"

"Oh-oh. Oh. Uhm," he stopped, adverting his eyes from the girl. "Uh..."

"Uncomfortable?"

"Mhm."

"It's okay! Let's just go do something fun!"

"Like what?"

"Dressing up! Playing with Jellie! Running around! Catching butterflies! Picking flowers! We can do anything we want!"

"Anything?"

"If we stick to it, sure!"

—————

(2,211 words, my actual longest!)

So yeah, proba going to do a part two :)

Nothing like Birthday hurt/comfort lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 117 26
It's cancelled. Go read something else, there's nothing here
20.6K 382 30
Welcome to the one-shot book. Most of these are old and i made a new one for better uploads. No more requests will be taken here.
38.3K 968 41
It's back y'all. After a personal situation that ended up in me pulling this book I have decided to republish it along with a couple new stories I ha...
4.7K 157 47
Hermitcraft Oneshots!! Please read A/N for important details. #3 in Grian -5/4/2024 #1 in Rendog -5/4/2024 #9 in Ldshadowlady -5/4/2024 #3 in Zombiec...