Krishna Ki Krishnaa

By _krishnawrites_

Some women are burnt in fire and some are just born from it. One of them was Krishnaa. U can even call her Dr... More

🔥 p r o l o g u e
🔥 o n e
🔥 t w o
🔥 t h r e e
🔥 f o u r
🔥 f i v e
🔥 s i x
🔥 s e v e n
🔥 e i g h t
🔥 t e n
🔥 e l e v e n
🔥 t w e l v e
🔥 t h i r t e e n
🔥 f o u r t e e n
🔥 f i f t e e n
🔥 s i x t e e n
🔥 s e v e n t e e n
🔥 e i g h t e e n
🔥 n i n e t e e n
🔥t w e n t y

🔥 n i n e

781 68 37
By _krishnawrites_

She saw him pulling the string of his bow with full force. His broad shoulders and wide chest with a huge gandiv and sharp arrow struck her eyes. Along with him there were some children too. She was going towards them.

But a sound came, "Rajkumari Maharaj has ordered for your presence as soon as possible."

Draupadi turned and replied," Oh yes! I'm coming." She changed her path and went towards the palanquin. And went towards the palace back. But she was still peeping out of her palanquin and looking back at that Brahman with a huge bow.

*****

"Pranipat pitashri! U called me." There in the hall, was a new memeber which she had never seen before.
"Putri meet....Guru Dronacharya, my bestfriend."
"Pranipat guru Drona!" She greeted.
"Pranipat putri! It would be better if u call me pitashri too. As I'm like a brother to your father."
Draupadi nodded and touched his feet. He blessed her.

"U wanted a coach na draupadi. I got one for u. He's the best in the whole Aryavrata. He will teach u Archery as well as sword skills."

Draupadi smiled and said, "Thanks a lot pitashri."

"And one more good new for u putri."

"What's that pitashri?"

All the invitations for ur Swayamvar are sent....and Ur Swayamvar is after three weeks."

Draupadi nodded and asked, "Who are invited for the Swayamvar Pitashri?"

As u wanted putri the best- King of Kosaka, Madra Chedi and Rajkumar Sishupala, Shalya. The hundred prince of Hastinapur are also invited my dear. And there is open invitation too...for all the Brahmans and kings who want to take part."

Draupadi nodded and went to her chamber, she was not satisfied with the list of men invited for her Swayamvar. Days passed and she learnt archery as well as the sword skills.

******

Two weeks passed and now all the king's have started coming. Draupadi's training was also going on. The prince of Hastinapur along with their Mamashree and Duryodhan's best friend Aangraj Karna had also arrived.

"Mamashree Panchal is really beautiful isn't it? I'm thinking that if the kingdom is so beautiful then what about its princess." The lustful Dushashan said while moving his fingers over his moustache.

"Mere bache! Have some patience just two days are left for her Swayamvar then she is all yours."

Duryodhan saw towards him angrily and said, " What did u say Mamashree? She is mine. Dushashan don't u dare to think about her."

"Cool down my dear. Cool down. Whatever will happen we will see."

"But first we need to see her." Dushashan again expressed his lustful desires.

"Uff Dushashan! Have some patience. Contestants are not allowed to enter the palace."

Duryodhan came towards GandharRaj and said, " Dear Mamashree, I know that we r not allowed but u are...." Both Duryodhan and Dushashan started laughing.

"Don't want to test Ur kulvadhu Mamashree?" Dushashan asked.

"Off course mere bache. Let me check that the most beautiful girl is just beautiful or even capable of being the Queen of Hastinapur."

*****

Draupadi was practising with her sword. She learned the art of sword and archery very soon. She was then moving the sword so smoothly but accidentally when she turned her sword, it touched a hard thing. She was practising eye folded.

"Aaahhhhh." She heard a voice and opened the cloth from her eye instantly and turned to see what happened.

"Are u okay?" She asked gently while making GandharRaj Shakuni stand.
"U....."
"Pranipat Mamashree." By the time Vasudev had also arrived, he greeted him with a diplomatic smile.

He somehow managed to stand, he was not hurt badly. He just fell down on seeing Draupadi's sword.

"Sakhi, Mamashree Ko kuch nhi ho skta. He's all good."

Shakuni smiled forcefully with one hand on his back which was hurt.

"Do u know him Govind." PANCHALI asked.

"Ya I do Sakhi....and u should also know him. He is Gandhar Raj Shakuni. I call him Mamashree. He is the Mamashree of Duryodhan and his 100 brothers and also the five pandavas."

"Oh.... Pranipat GandharRaj!" Draupadi greeted.

"Haan Haan pranipat! Bytheway being the princess of Panchal why r u practising swordsmanship. U should play with dolls. U should do shringar."

Krishna smiled and turned towards Draupdi and passed a smile.

"GandharRaj...sorry if my words will hurt u. But nowhere it is written that princess can't learn war skills. If men are not capable then we are the one who have to go to wars. And how do forget giving birth to a child is the most painful thing in this world which can the beared by you men. Moreover why have to protect ourselves by our own. And I do have some dolls too which are worthless for me now. Do u want them?"

Krishna burst out laughing... Draupadi was somehow controlling her laughter. Mamashree smiled and said,No putri I'm too old now to play with dolls. I think I should leave now."

Vasudev and draupadi both bowed in front of him. And GandharRaj left with a bunch of insult with him.

*******

Tell me Mamashree how's ur future kul Vadhu?

Mamashree entered the chamber fastly with his one hand on his waist. " She is fire. The one made for Hastinapur mere bache. Just get her at any cost....and Hastinapur will become the most powerful empire. She is ur key to the throne my child. Not only beautiful her eyes have that glow that a queen should have. Her walk is more beautiful than that of a Swarn but not less than that of a tigress. Although she insulted me....but she is fearless. I heard from the people of Panchal that she is the boon of Mahadev. She is luck for u my dear. Just win this contest at any cost."

"Sure Mamashree....when my Mitra is here, then no one in the whole Aryavrata could win the contest. He will take part for me."

*********

How's the chapter guys.
Do like and comment ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

53.5K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...
269K 18.2K 156
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
48.4K 3.4K 33
☆ COMPLETED ✓☆ || ArDi Story || An alliance between 2 kingdoms, a marriage of 2 young kids, a dream that gnaws every night, an answer both are searc...
398K 23.7K 77
Drisana has always felt like she's in the wrong place, wrong time. Why? That has no answer. After her parents death, adventure lover Drisana has been...