Always- a Hinny / Romione fan...

By allfandomfanfics_

The rest of the Harry Potter character's lives. Filing the 19 year gap J. K. Left us with (And then some xD) ... More

Chapter One: Going back
Chapter Two: The Feast
Chapter Three: Common Room
Chapter Four: Gorgeous
Chapter Five: Hogsmede
Chapter Six: Worries
Chapter Seven: A kiss
Chapter Eight: Quidditch tryouts
Chapter Nine: After Quidditch practice...
Chapter Ten: Charms class
Chapter Eleven: Cho Chang and Dean Thomas
Chapter Twelve: Vanessa's clever plan
Chapter Thirteen: Heartbroken
Chapter Fourteen: Confused...?
Chapter Fifteen: Quidditch and Tears
Chapter Sixteen: You Arse Ronald
Chapter Seventeen: Neville's discovery
Mini celebration lol
Chapter Eighteen: Christmas
Chapter Nineteen: You Call Yourself Our Mother
Chapter Twenty: Nuna
Chapter Twenty-One: Just another Hogsmede visit
Chapter Twenty Two: Valentine's Day
Chapter twenty three: Vanessa's departure
Chapter Twenty Four: Flashbacks
Chapter Twenty Five: Wrackspurts and Firebolts
Chapter Twenty Six: A Romantic Guesture
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five (lets retry)
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Sorry not a chapter
Chapter Forty Nine
Sorry i suck
Chapter Fifty: Wedding Vows
Chapter Fifty One: A Teaspoon
Chapter Fifty One
Authors note
Authors Note pt 2
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three (YES I AM ALIVE)
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
IM SORRY
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter 69
Chapter Seventy
Long Time No See

Chapter Forty Eight

7.6K 281 345
By allfandomfanfics_

*Time skip to Christmas Eve because I'm lazy sorry I love you*

The family gathered around the tree, Hermione on the ground with the new book she had gotten, Ron's arm draped around her, hand on her waist. George and Angelina lay sleepily on the couch, rubbing his hand around the silver ring on her finger. Only Ginny had noticed it. She smirked every time she saw it. She sat on Harry's lap, a snoring Teddy in her arms.

Victorie was sprawled on Fleur's legs, head resting on her six month pregnant belly. She really couldn't hide it anymore; the family congratulated her of course, and Ron's food fell out of his mouth, yelling across the table at Christmas dinner "Again? She's pregnant again?" Fleur got very red at this, and Hermione got very angry, slapping him on the arm. He shut up after that.

Molly came out, carrying a small box, wrapped with gold paper. She smiled, a little sadly as she addressed Harry.

"One more present."

Harry slowly pushed Ginny and Teddy off of his lap, and took the gift from her. Percy shook a dozing Audrey, whom he had finally introduced to the family. They all adored her of course, especially Molly, for she reminded him of a female Fred, but were a little suprised that someone as outgoing and energetic as her would end up as someone as uptight as Percy.

Harry tore the paper carefully. Inside was a white box. He took off the lid.

It was a clock hand. It had his face on it, his jet black hair, his green eyes. Harry stared at it in awe.

"I just thought...since you're officially part of our family now...you'd like to be on the clock." Molly told him hesitantly, analyzing his expression.

Harry burst into tears.

He never really cried in front of people. He might've shed a few tears in front of Hermione and Ron, but he never had bawled. The Dursleys told him it showed weakness; he thought he had lost the ability altogether.

But this, this made him cry like he hadn't before. He had a real family.

"Oh dear," Molly exclaimed, scandalized. "If you don't like it..."

"I love it." He insisted thickly, wiping his eyes. Everyone looked on with mixed emotions and sad smiles as Arthur helped him attach it in Fred's empty space.

He thought it was the best Christmas he had had yet.
***

Christmas had come and went, and Hermione was stressed, for Ron had invited Harry and Ginny over to celebrate the New Year without even consulting her. So she was already upset with him.

Harry and Ginny were dropping Teddy of at Bill and Fleur's, partly because Teddy had been begging to see Victorie, and partly because Fleur told them Victorie had been begging to see Teddy. It worked out quite nicely.

The doorbell rang through the apartment, and Hermione yelled for Ron to open it, slamming the oven door on the smoked salmon she was cooking.

Harry and Ginny emerged, taking off their coats.

"I brought Cinnamon Firewhisky," Ginny said, holding up the bottle. "It sounds strange, but eh."

Hermione nodded, shaking frantically as she set cookies on a decorative tray. Ginny rolled her eyes, and slid into the kitchen, taking Hermione's hand and setting it on the counter. Hermione glared at her, her hair frizzy and her eyes wide.

"You, my friend, look like you need a drink." Ginny took a glass from their cupboard, despite Hermione's protests, and poured her a large amount of alcohol. Hermione took a dainty sip.

"No." Ginny took it from her. "You need to slam it, in one whole gulp. Like this." Ginny downed the glass, eyes watering.

"Id like to remember the events of tonight." Hermione shook her head politely. Ron and Harry were talking in the living room, drinking brandy, the radio tuned to the WWN New Years special, a Weird Sisters song blaring from its speakers.

Ginny poured Hermione another glass.

"Don't make me drink this one too. Slam it. One whole gulp."

Hermione didn't have Firewhisky too often. She took the glass gingerly and held it up to her nose. It smelled intoxicating. As she downed it, head tipped back, hair frizzing, her eyes stung and her throat burned. She came up gasping, as Ginny applauded.

"We're on our way... My turn..."

By 11:00, each of the girls had about seven glasses.

"More!" Hermione choked, turning her eighth cup down on the marble. Ron had eaten half the salmon already, and half the plate of cookies.

"Whoever drops out first loses." Ginny hiccuped, pouring a glass for herself again. She downed it within seconds.

"For once," Ron called across the room. "I'm the responsible one. I've only had two Brandy's"

"And you need to shut the hell up." Hermione laugh-choked, slopping firewhiskey down the front of her black dress.

"I always thought you looked sexy in that dress." Ron smiled, putting an arm around her.

"You say your sober," Hermione glared at him thickly. "But I bought this dress four hours ago."

"Mmmmm." Ron kissed her neck. She squealed, and Ginny clicked her tounge impatiently. Hermione nodded and gulped down another shot.

At 11:30, they still were gulping them down, eyelids dropping and words slurring. Harry and Ron were watchig, betting on who would last the longest (all the money was on Ginny.)

At 11:50, after thirty full glasses of the firewhiskey, Hermione held up her hand, and lay her bushy head down in the black marble counter. Ginny pumped her fist drunkedly, as Harry pulled her into a kiss.

At 11:55, Ron finished off the salmon.

At 11:57, He ate the rest of the cookies. And the chips and salsa.

At the stroke of midnight, the wizards on the talk radio yelled in celebration, and Harry slowly put his lips to Ginny's, holding her up by the waist, her arms slung around his neck.

Hermione stared at Ron.

"Even though I'm mad at you, I'll still kiss you."

Ron laughed loudly, and pulled his drunk girlfriend to him, putting his hand in her tangled hair, and they didn't break apart for a long time, kissing slowly.

As Harry pulled away from Ginny, and she lay her head on his chest, eyes closed and a smile on her face, Harry realized that it's moments like these that life is worth living. Life got better. And he was glad he was there to see it.
***

"Victorie," Teddy said, looking up from the drawing he was making.

"Hm?" She was drawing a princess, a pink one, with a wand that spurted flowers. She was actually a very good artist, at least for her age. Teddy was coloring a fire spurting dragon. He still had an obsession with dragons.

"Are you having a baby brother? Or a baby sister?"

"I don't know." She said, not looking up from the page. "I want a sister." Her hair was really long now, down to her waist. She looked like the tiny version of her mother.

"I didn't ask what you want," Teddy snapped. "I asked what you're getting."

"I told you, I don't know. Mommy and Daddy don't know, I don't think."

Fleur knocked on the door, blonde hair swishing, a hand on her stomach.

"Alright, time to get to sleep. It's almost ten."

"But I'm not tired!" Victorie pouted, giving her mother puppy dog eyes, her thick long lashes touching her eyebrows. Teddy got very quiet. He was always shy around adults.

Fleur and her daughter debated for awhile, but finally Victorie had let her settle down on the blankets and pillows Fleur had conjured for them.

She blew out the candle, after kissing each of the children on the forehead, and the room was dark.

"Teddy," Victorie whispered.

"What?!" He whispered back harshly.

"I'm scared of the dark. Can I hold your hand?"

"Ew. Cooties, remember?" He stuck out his tounge, even though she couldn't see him in the dark.

"Please? I'm scared. See? I've got goosies." She ran her hand along her arm.

"Fine. If you're really scared." Teddy extended his small hand. Victorie held it with hers, her even smaller hand.

"Teddy?"

"What?!" He asked, turning his head.

"I'm not really scared of the dark. I just wanted to hold your hand."

Teddy made a frustrated noise and yanked his hand away, and Victorie laughed shrilly, until Fleur had to come in and threaten to separate them.

"Wouldn't be a bad idea." Teddy muttered after she had left. Victorie heard, but decided to ignore it.

"Goodnight Teddy."

Teddy sighed, but was smiling, because it was dark, and Victorie couldn't see it.

"Goodnight Victorie."
***

SORRy yesterday I said I'd update tomorrow but it's like 1am so technically that's the tomorrow of yesterday's tomorrow so sue me hope you liked it anyways😂😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442 28 14
We're it all began..... ⚠️I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ⚠️ warning ⚠️ harmione other ships⚠️
83.8K 781 53
After the War there's cry, after the War there's pain, after the War there's distruction, but after the War there's also hope, there's love, there's...
53.1K 1.5K 49
Pining after Voldemorts girl is like asking for an early death. +++++ Tallulah Malfoy is the older sister of Lucius and completely in love with Tom...
129K 1.5K 12
JKR developed Hinny very poorly. So this is a collection of what I think would've happened in their days of dating.