Summer made us

By Thatgirlphoebe

He pulls me closer to him and whispers in my ear "it'll be nothing more, no feelings attached" And our lips l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors note

Chapter 7

530 13 1
By Thatgirlphoebe

Lily's POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groan out loud. Can't they just let me sleep.

Picking up the phone, I look at the screen to see who called and when I do I jump up and sit up right. Its tasha. I quickly press answer.

"Hey girl. " she says. Oh how have missed this girl.

"I was just about shouting at the person who called till I saw it was you. " she laughed at what I said and one thing about her laugh is that its pretty contagious so before I know it I laugh along.

"Rough night? " she asks.

"Yeah"I sigh.

"Wanna talk about it? ". I hesitated for a second. I know she's my best friend but I don't know why I'm finding it hard to talk to her about it. She notices this.

"Its fine if you don't wanna talk about it. Just know I'll be one call away when you're ready. " she says and my heart aches. I always tell her everything and now I just can't.

"Its just I need to wrap my head around all of it first. I'd tell you everything soon. "

"Is this about a boy? " she asks. I smile and I don't know why. I nod forgetting she isn't here.

"Yes" I say almost whispering but she still heard me.

"I want all the details. " she says excitedly then adds "whenever you're ready. " I love this girl so much.

I could hear some voices at the background before she finally speaks up.

"I'd have to call you later Lils. Moms calling. " she says and we say our goodbyes and the call disconnects.

I stand up to do my morning routines. After the shower I decide to put on sweat pants and a light blue tank up. I tied my hair into a bun and took one last glance at the mirror, I head downstairs.

As usual the house was quiet. Dad wasn't watching the morning news and mom was no where to be seen. Luckily I find Mason sitting on the small chair at the corner of the room with a book up his nose. He's always reading.

I walk over to him and ruffle his hair.
"Hey kiddo. "I say to him.

"Hey sis. " He answers back but doesn't look at me or swat me for ruffling his hair. Weird.

"Where's mom and dad and even grandma? " I ask him, still not looking at me he answers.

"They said something about going out and grandma I think she's at grandma Olivia's house. " "I'm not sure. " he says to me.

"Oh well I guess its just me and you bud. "

My tummy rumbles and I head towards the kitchen. Food! My only comfort.

Making a sandwich, I sit and finish it up. When I look over to the sit at the end memories of yesterday come rushing back to my mind.

Why did he have to say those things to me? Why did he have to be so Goddamn handsome? Why can't I get him out of my fucking head?

Well I don't have the answers to that question.

Neither do I.

My subconscious agrees with me.

I get up and clean up the whole place and decided to go out. Its 12 pm already so I can go for a walk.

"Mase I'll be going for a walk. You okay by yourself? " he's still engrossed in his book.

"Yeah sure. knock yourself out. " I laugh at his statement and I head out of the house.

This is the first time I'm going out of the house without anyone. I remember the first time I left with grandma and she left me stranded but Cole was there to take me home. I smiled at the thought.

I kept walking around and around and around and I was getting tired. I was walking back home when I saw a familiar figure. When I got close I saw it was Cole but he wasn't alone. He was standing there with this girl who could pass of as a model. Long strawberry blonde hair, long legs, and a beautiful smile.

She was the definition of beautiful.

I felt this gnawing pain in my chest. Like someone stabbed a knife into my heart. It stung like hell watching them  like that. And to make it all worse he's kissing her. Not those quick kisses, those stupid tongue kisses and I was just there watching them. I couldn't move, my legs were glued to the ground.

Like as if he sensed someone was watching , he looked towards my direction and our eyes lock. His held no emotions, he was just staring at me before she tugged at his arm and he turned around to face her.

I was just there looking at them till they left.

Why am i feeling like this? Why does it hurt so much? I don't really know the guy so why do I feel like absolute shit right now.

Because you're beginning to have a crush on him.

My subconscious tells me.

How can I possibly have a crush on someone I can't even stand. This is so messed up. Maybe my mind is just playing games with me.

The honking of a car brought me out of my reverie and that's when I realize I was standing in the middle of the road.

I quickly run towards my house. It wasn't too far from here. When I got inside I went to the tree which was automatically my sacred spot and I sat there while the events of today ran through my mind.

A single tear escaped from my eyes.

******

Cole's POV

Nichole came earlier than I expected and Olivia wasn't to happy about it. She kept giving her the stink eye.

She said its been a while she came here so she wanted to walk around. We were almost close to the house when we just stopped and we started talking. I made her laugh while she attempted to make me laugh. I said attempted that means it didn't work but I pretended too anyway.

Then she gave me the look. You know that look a girl gives you when she wants you to kiss her. Yeah that look.

I did as the lady wanted. I kissed her. She wrapped her hands around my neck while I pulled her even closer to me. I pulled back for air. But I felt like someone was watching me. And when I turned around she was there. The person I wanted out of my thoughts. She was there just staring at me. I had the sudden urge to go to her but when Nichole tugged my arm and smiled at me I decided not to.

I put my arms around her and we walked away. I knew she was there looking at us but I didn't care one bit.

When we got home. I looked for Olivia but she wasn't home so me and Nichole went up to my room and when I closed the door she pulled me in for a kiss.

I slowly picked her up and wrapped her legs around me and pinned her to the wall. I broke the kiss and went for her neck, delivering small kisses down her neck then upward.

She slowly lifted my shirt off and I turned around to place her on my bed. She was laying back flat on the bed and I was on top of her kissing and unbuttoning her shirt. When I  heard a knock on my door. I ignored it at first but the person was pretty persistent.

I could see the disappointment in her eyes but she just shrugged and fixed her shirt.

When she was done, I went to open the door. It was Olivia.

"Hey Olivia. How can I help you? " I ask her.

"I just wanted to see if you were home. I didn't hear you come in. " oh so she was home.

"I just got in not quite long. " I say to her. She eyed me up and down and looked into my room. She found Nichole sitting on my bed and she looked back to me and shook her head before leaving.

I close the door behind me and put on my shirt. I wasn't in the mood for anything again.

I sat beside her on the bed and she put her head on my shoulder.

"That girl we saw earlier. It looked like you knew her. " she said. So she saw her too.

"She's just my neighbor. Nobody important. " I told her.

Nobody important Cole? Wow.

My subconscious said.

I'm a shitty person I know. No need to remind me.

We just sit here not saying anything and I start to regret letting Nichole come here.

I needed a breather. I pulled out a pack of cigars from my pocket and I lit it. Taking a long drag, I look at Nichole whose looking at me.

"You still smoke? " she asks.

"Only when the occasion calls for it. " I answer back.

But what was the occasion? I didn't know.

I took one last drag and put out the smoke.

"I don't think you're happy I'm here. " wow! Thank God she knew.

"What made you say that? " I ask her.

"Well you're not even paying attention to me. You zone out every five minutes. I feel unwanted. " I'm sorry Nichole but my mind is on a certain someone.

I knew if I didn't do something now she'll keep sulking so I pull her in for a hug and she hugs me back. Then I lift her chin up and crash my lips on hers.

Maybe that would get her to shut up. I finally break the kiss and lie down, she joins me and rests her head on my chest.

She had already slept off, when I stood up and walked to the balcony of my room. From here I could see the back of Diane's house. I don't know why but I kept looking hoping I'd see a particular someone and I do.

I find her sitting under a tree just staring into space till she gets up. I keep staring at her till she walks inside the house.

I smiled at the thought of her sitting under that tree everyday. I'm starting to have a soft spot for Lily.

Is it good or is it bad?

I'm yet to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 59.1K 53
โœง เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ..โƒ—. โ˜๏ธ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฉ...
54.7K 475 29
"Read exactly what's written baby and if I see your eyes anywhere but the book, I will do much more than you can imagine. I. Will. Ruin. You. But the...
274K 9.5K 40
I wrap my fingers in his shirt and pull him even closer locking our lips. His hands slide down to my hips and I pull away. "This is wrong. We're not...
433 3 9
"Don't ever doubt my feelings for you, Butterfly. You're mine. I'm yours. That's final." I could feel his hot breath on me as he pushed me against th...