My Ikemen Sengoku Stories

By lucyw260

These stories are FanFics about Ikemen Sengoku. All these stories belong to me, I have written them all Howev... More

Missed Love (Nobunaga)
If MC Forgot Nobunaga (Again) (Nobu POV)
If MC Forgot Nobunaga (Again) Part 2
MC With A Nightmare - HC
"Not Again!" - Kenshin
Growing - Masamune
"What Did I Do To Deserve You?" - Kenshin
Punctures - Nobunaga
When You Flinch During An Argument - Kenshin
Warlords Catch MC Singing - HC
(TW) When You Flinch During An Argument - Ieyasu
Overworking - Kenshin
A Not So Right Drink - Mitsuhide
Break Up Prank - HC
When They Find You Crying - HC
Hold On Tight - Nobunaga
When You Fall Asleep During War Council - HC
Rude Awakening - Yukimura
(TW)When You Flinch During An Argument - Hideyoshi
When You Are Sick - HC
When You Faint - HC
"I Don't Want To Sleep With You" Prank - HC
His Children - Shingen
Warlords During Quarantine - HC
Them With An MC Who Has Anxiety - HC
(TW) When You Flinch During An Argument - Nobunaga
When You Can't Sleep - HC
Future Date - Sasuke
Them On Their Wedding Day - HC
River Flows In You
Beauty Overboard - Motonari
Them With A Child - HC
Family Photo - Nobunaga
When They Are Drunk - HC
Them With An MC That Has Allergies - HC
"Always Come Back To Me" - Kenshin
When You Can't Sleep Part 2 - HC
The Time That Passed - Hideyoshi
Well Rested - Masamune
The Daily Escapades Of The Uesugi Family - Kohana Entry 1
Father To Be - Mitsuhide
My Scars Will Fade With Your Love - Nobunaga
Yore Of Shooting Stars - Nobunaga

Loving Views - Kenshin

1.5K 37 4
By lucyw260

What time is it I thought to myself while yawning. It must be the middle of the night or something. Opening my eyes fully I came face to face with my one and only love, Kenshin's sleeping sweet face. 

There was something about seeing Kenshin when he was fast asleep. It always felt like nothing else in the world was important anymore. He was breathing deeply but evenly and his left arm was flung protectively over my waist as he slept. 

In the moonlight his pale blond hair was almost white and it was hanging down over his eyes. I lifted my arm up and gently moved his hair from his eyes. Smiling so much at the man I love I just couldn't help marvelling over his beauty for a couple minutes before I too fell into a deep sleep for the second time tonight.

The next thing I knew it was light outside and Kenshin was moving quietly around the room as he got ready for an early war council. I guess he heard me stir and move because he turned around.

"You're awake? It's still early Y/n, go back to sleep" Kenshin said as he shrugged his arms through his haori as he walked  over to our futon and bent down to caress my cheek with the back of his hand.

"I will when I see you out" I told him smiling brightly at him as I sat up and then put my hands on the futon to help me to stand up. Kenshin put his arms around my waist and pulled me close to hug me and moved his hand to the back of my head gently stroking down my hair.

"Is something the matter?" I looked up at him worried and stroked his cheek. Kenshin let me go and pulled back from the hug.

"No. You just looked so cute I couldn't help myself" he said sweetly.

He was leaving now and I was seeing him out the door "I'll be back later, don't leave without informing anyone" Kenshin commanded softly.

"Of course" I replied and then he leaned down for a quick kiss and then strode down the hallway with his haori fluttering behind him. I watched him go until he was out of sight and then slipped back into bed where I fell asleep.

I awoke again and this time when I woke up the sun was pouring in through the doors to the veranda. The floor was playing with the rays of light in captivating ways. Stretching I got out of bed and dressed in my new yellow kimono. I pulled open the sliding door leading to the hallway and one of the maids were walking past.

"Oh Lady Y/n, you are awake. Is there something I can do for you?" she bowed politely and I waved my hands about, to tell her not to bow.

"Hello, good morning. Yes actually there is something you can do. Can you please tell me if Kenshin's war council has finished?" I asked her kindly while smiling. She was one of my favourite maids as she had always helped me out since I got here.

"Of course my lady, Lord Kenshin has yet to leave his early council but the council will end in another hour approximately" she answered courteously while gripping her basket of laundry more tightly. 

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm holding you up. I'll be on my way now and thank you" I bowed to show my thanks even though I know the maids are always averse to me bowing to them as well. So that means that I was asleep for 3 more hours. 

I ran off down the hall and out into the gardens where I was going to wait for Kenshin to be finished. I walked the familiar path of bushes, colourful flowers and wonderful smells for awhile brushing my fingers along the flowers as I walked past until I got tired and sat down on one of the wooden benches closest to the pond with my back pressing up against the wood. For some reason I felt I could just fall asleep right here even though I have had plenty of sleep.

I looked out upon the shimmering water in the morning sun and watched the ripples form and the brightly coloured array of fish swim gracefully in the water. 

Without even knowing it I had stayed staring at this magnificent and vibrant garden for way longer than I had planned. The next thing I knew an intimate voice was calling my name.

"Y/n? there you are" I turned around upon hearing a very dear voice to my heart and saw Kenshin with beams of sun shooting down on him as he walked through the garden of flowers. It was so beautiful to look at I almost cried.

"What are you doing out here all alone?" Kenshin asked as he stopped in front of me and then took in my misted and hazed eyes. "Have you been crying? What's wrong?" Kenshin ran his smooth thumb underneath my eye with a worried expression. 

Then I snapped out of the trance I was in "S..sorry nothings wrong. It seems my eyes got a bit watery when I was looking out on the scenery. It was really sentimental" I reassured him. Gazing at the flowers and the water coupled with Kenshin walking over limned in light and love had moved me to the point that I didn't even know that I was about to cry from overwhelmed emotions.

"Okay. As long as your tears weren't brought on by sadness that I guess that's okay" he remarked though he still looked quite torn about whether any tears should be allowed. "Do you want to go out today with me? I have the rest of the day off" he declared picking up my lax hand and lacing his fingers with mine.

"That sounds like a great idea" We walked hand in hand through the garden and eventually exited the castle and found ourselves on a familiar path leading up to the town. 

Some time passed and we had seated ourselves down in a local tea house that Kenshin led the way too. Ordering two portions of the current seasonal food we got to chatting about what had been brought up in war council. 

After we ate, Kenshin kept me close by his side and never let go of my hand as we passed the crowded paths full of citizens. Stopping in front of a large tree that had sprouted orange petals and gave the perfect shade and even better place to sit. 

Kenshin guided me closer to the tree where he then sat down.

"Come here, Y/n" His legs were crossed on the ground and he leaned back against the tree all the while looking at me with two different piercing eyes that were full of love and admiration. We were quite far out that I knew no one would see this public display of romance.

I settled myself gently in his lap and I fit as though I meant to belong there. I laid back against his lithe chest and he ran his soft hands gently through my hair. Neither of us said another word as the moment was just too perfect. 

A butterfly flew past and the orange petals were floating down around us as the sunset shined brightly and turned the whole sky into looking just like the tree we were sitting under. 

It had gotten so late now. We've been under this tree for 7 hours. Kenshin's curious eyes were on my face and mine were closed as I snuggled into his chest.

Kenshin POV

Looking down on Y/n as she was content in my lap as the world changed from light to dark around us was one of the best moments of my life. How was I allowed this perfect piece of heaven after I had killed so many. I would never know the answer but as much as I thought about it I knew there was nothing that could get me to leave Y/n.

The wind picked up and more glorious orange petals fell to our sides. Y/n's hair looked as if the wind was brushing it softly. Years ago I would not have cared about such a sight as this or even wanting to be apart of a scene just like this one but since knowing Y/n lots of my dreams had changed and I found that not even being in a war could come close to this perfect view in front of me. 

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes and looked up at Kenshin to find he was also looking at me with an expression that just couldn't be described. I don't think a word for such a powerful emotion had been invented. It was getting late now so we grasped each others hands and made our way back through the now almost empty street as the lights faded and ultimately went dark around us. 

As we walked silently back home I looked down at our joined hands and knew that I would never let go.

AUTHORS NOTE

I was in a daze as I was writing this, It seems that listening to piano music like River Flows In You does that to you. This story feels so sentimental and there is a really deep emotion moving around it but I don't know if you guys will be able to tell. I was kind of writing my own feelings from what I was feeling at the time while writing this and using them. I hope you enjoyed, I wanted to post a new story a couple days ago but I was caught up with my birthday and just resting now that everything is out of the way. Now I am glad I didn't write before because then this story that is just very random would never have come to be. Thank you for reading I hope you liked this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.4K 61
Disclaimer: I DONT OWN NARUTO I also don't own the art, it belongs to its respectful owners. Enjoy the story, feel free to comment and vote.
6.4K 95 55
A bunch of headcanons All characters don't belong to me they belong to ken Wakui Started: Jul 7 2023 Ends????
34.4K 1K 21
In this fanfiction, you don't only have Naruto chasing after you, but several other guys, even Orochimaru (haha you'll see what I mean) Thank you fo...
7.2K 103 16
A series of one shots about some of the various haikyuu ships there are. Might be alternate universe, might be not. Also it varies in length, dependi...