jealous//Montgomery de La cru...

By zxxzxxwatermelonxxxz

FINISHED Riley walker. bryce walker's adopted sister. zach dempsy's amazing girlfriend. friends with everyone... More

RILEY WALKER
BRYCE WALKER
RILEY, JESS, CHLOE MONTY, JEFF
RILEY
RILEY
LIBERTY'S FINEST GROUPCHAT
pt 2
the steps
trust
"thank you." "no problem."
it's not your fault
for the love of God were just friends
I wanted him so bad
friends
that was fun
nah I'm paying
for the love of God be careful
omg I can't breathe this is so exciting
what's going on
I hope so
monty's back
just a few more seconds
should we start where we left off
nobody can beat me
sleeping beaut
of course he'll be there for you
this calls for a girls night
you just need to pluck up the courage to tell him
Saturday night party time
it's official....again
do you think he has changed?
of course
you wanna stay here
ice cream
getting drunk on water
montys birthday
I want him dead
what's the point
I hate you
he didn't mean it
I need something stronger
I'm really sorry

disaster hits

1.4K 16 4
By zxxzxxwatermelonxxxz

I felt my head a warn ooze touched my hand. "Blood" I thought. There was smoke everywhere I could hardly see a thing. I looked down and I could tell I had broken something. The smoke made me start coughing hysterically. I looked to my side and saw a body. His head was spilling blood ,which was trickling down his face, I heard a groan from behind and saw 3 other bodies. One was moving. I saw them reach for their head and groan again. I heard screaming from outside the car or wherever I was. "It's gonna be OK the ambulances are coming." I heard a female voice shout. "Shit chlo he's loosing blood fast." Another voice said. This time it was male. I then realised it was zach and chloe outside. I couldn't remember anything that happened before.

"Omg hoe." I said to Jessica as she slipped on a really short dress.

She laughed. "Shut up slut." The other girls laughed along.

"The boys are gonna be soo lucky tonight!" Ani says. We all nod our heads in agreement.

We were finished when the boys knocked on the door to help us with the kegs. Chloe let them in.

"Wow." Jeff said. As he saw Sherri. She smiled.

Monty wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "Hey baby girl."

"Hey." I said while kisses his lips softly.

The guys walked in and we imediantly got engrossed into a conversation. I mean even clay was here. I smiled at them both. Hannah spotted me and smiled back. I mouthed a good luck to her and she mouthed a thanks back.

The guys took the kegs out back and sorted them out while us girls took pictures. 

•liked by stand.alex and 483 more
Riley_onawalk the others were getting drinks so me and @hey_itschlo took some pictures 😂

Hey_itschlo love youuu❤❤
|Riley_onawalk no I love youuu
|its.jess I LOVE YOU 2
|bakedbyhan me 3
|sherriii me 4
|a.n_i me 5
|scottyboi me 6
|attakinsjeff me 7

Just.in can't wait for everyone to get here
|dampzee we gonna get wastedddd
|montsdlc YESSSS
|attakinsjeff holy fuck I'm scared but excited
|scottyboi WE HAVE TO BE CARFULL THERE ARE LADIES PRESANT
|a.n_i thank you Scott
|scottyboi no problem m'lady
|rryanshav OK I'm always right so just kiss already

Win.williams I'm coming

•liked by bakedbyhan and 947 more
Sherriii there's no time like girl time💗💗💗
👥|bakedbyhan its.jess hey_itschlo riley_onawalk a.n_i

A.n_i there really isn't
|riley_onawalk at least a certain someone ain't gonna show up
|its.jess if they did I'd beat their ass
|bakedbyhan me toooo
|hey_itschlo me 3
|sherriii me 4
|attakinsJeff not again

It's about an hour in and everyone is here. My stomach is churning thinking he will turn up. Scott must have noticed this cause he walked over and put his hand on my shoulder.  "If he even steps a toe in this house I'll beat him until he's dead." I smile at his comment.

I look sound the room. People are drinking dancing and singing. I see Sherri and Jeff flirting and I smile. Jess and Justin are making out, chloe and zach are getting on really well ani is walking over to us and clay and hannah are dancing together.

"Hey guys." She says.

I push Scott to go talk to her. He smirks at me. "Hey an." I say. 

Scott winks at me which makes me laugh. "Go on I know you like her." I whisper.

He goes a bit red. "Fine...hey ani wanna go dance."

She smiles. "Sure "

They go away together. And I smile at their happiness. Soon enough a very drunk monty comes in. I roll my eyes and walk over to him. "Hey baby." He slurs.

I laugh. "How many drinks have you had?"

"How many have you had?"

"Not enough?"

He smirks. He leans down to kiss me and i stand up on my tip toes. Are lips meet. I give him access and our tounges fight for dominace he wins.

"So have you two done it yet?" Ryan asks inturupting our  kiss.

"Ryan can't you see were in the middle of something." Monty says annoyed.

He holds his hands up in defence. "Sorry but like have you."

I look down to embarrassed to talk about my sex life.

"Why do you wanna know."

"No reason."

"So fuck off." Monty says.

I smirk "calm down." I say
He smiles at me.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY SUCK AND BLOW" Justin shouts.

I hear a lot of cheers as I drag monty to the couch. "Were playing!" I shout.

Monty smirks. "I'm not gonna be good."

I smile knowing what he means.

The game starts and the card has gotten around a few people. It eventually gets to monty and as our faces our inches apart he blows the card away and ends up smashing his lips onto mine.

I hear a few "get in there monts." Or a "atta boy."

I smile as the kiss turns into a make out session. I was to drunk to care that people were watching. As our lips left each others. People were clapping and cheering.

I laughed. Hannah wiggled her eyebrows at me and I smiled.

"Guess I lost." Monty said.

"Are you sure."

He laughed at me. Giving me a kiss on the cheek.

After a few more rounds clay and Hannah left and went upstairs. All my girls look at each other and squealed. The guys looked at us like we were idiots. "IT'S HAPPENING." Sherri screamed. We all laughed. "What is?" Jeff asked.

"Nothing." Ani said.

"We gotta go." Jess said.

We all left the boys to go to the kitchen. "OMG." Chloe said.

The memories flooded back as I heard the sirens. My eyesight was getting better. "Zach Riley's awake!" Chloe shouted. Her head apeared at the window. "Sweetie it's ok." She said to me. I managed to get a few words out. "Where's monty." She pointed to the side of me. The one actually driving the car. I turned my head again even tho the pain was killing me. "He's loosing blood but it's going to be OK." She told me.

A few minutes after hannah and clay walked down smiling. She walked right up to us. "Tell us everything!" Sherri says.

She laughed. "Well we didn't really do anything...." hannah says.

"So you went upstairs...to kiss?" Ani says.

"I wasn't ready"

We gave her a reassuring look. "That's OK he looked happy so that's fine."

"I am happy I finally pluck up the the courage to kiss him." She sqealed.

"OK so that's me hannah and jess now you three."

Sherri looked at me proudly "I think you mean me you hannah and jess." She said.

"What!" Jess says

"Mhmm."

"When!" Chloe says.

"Well while yall were having your own fun Jeff kissed me." She says smiling.

"Omg!" Ani says.

"OK OK so it's me Riley hannah and Sherri." Jess says.

Ani looks at me. "Riles you know scott better then any of us...what do I do."

"Absolutely nothing other than keep smiling at him and making sure he knows you like him since he likes you." I say.

"OK OK imma go back over there now." She smiles she walks back over to Scott and they start talking.

"Wait you also know zach better then any of us!" Chloe says.

I laugh. "I do..guess I'm the wisest."

"Oh wise one what do I do." Chloe says.

We burst out laughing. "Touch his arm...A LOT and look into his eyes." I say.

She nods and goes over to him.

I'm sat on the counter when Scott finally kisses ani. I smile at them. "I'm fucked up how but you." Monty says.

"Pretty much the same." I say.

"How but we go upstairs and have some fun?" He asks.

I smile at his comment. "I don't mind."

He picks me up and starts kissing me taking me upstairs.

Before you could say fucking dumbo monty had ripped my shirt off and was kissing my neck probably leaving hickies. I started pulling on his shirt and he took it off.

He quickly took off my bra and started kissing my breasts then moving down. Slowly he took my pants and panties off connecting his lips with my clit. "Oh fuck." I said.

He Unzipped  his pants and took his boxers off exposing his hard member. "Condom?" I asked. He sighed. And quickly found a packet in his wallet which was in his pants. He tore the packet open and then put it on.

He aligned himself from my opening and them pushed in. "Fuck." He groaned.

He didn't bother to go slow. He thumped in and out as fast as he could. I could tell he was drunk as he would normally go slow. "Monty.." I panted.

"Hmm."

"Could...you Um..slow it down." I asked while moaning.

He nodded his head while slowing down the pace a bit.

I reached my climate and by the sound of it so did he.

He fell to my side panting and trying to catch his breath. "I don't wanna do that to anyone but you." He said.

I smiled. "same here to."

He kissed my forehead before getting dressed.

I did the same. I quickly ran my fingers through my hair making it look presentable.

We walked downstairs. The girls spotted me. And giggled when they saw monty follow.

I couldn't help but laugh.

I replayed the nights events in my mind wondering how I went from having he time of my life to here. My head was going crazy. I didn't know what was going on. I heard so many voices there was more then Chloe and zach there. Was it the EMT's I was scared. I looked to my side again as I saw monty's hand move over to mine. "It's OK baby there here." I said to him.

I thought I could see him smile through all the smoke.

I knew I was loosing him and Chloe knew it To. She didn't leave my side. "Zach! He's awake!" Chloe shouted.

"Yea Sherri is to!" He shouted back.

Once everyone had left me jess hannah Chloe Sherri ani Jeff Scott Justin monty clay and zach decided to go to monet's as we all needed coffee...bad.

Me, monty, jess and Justin and hannah were in monty's car and Sherri Jeff Scott ani and clay were in Jeff's car. Zach and Chloe went in zach's.

I remember us singing to music and laughing. I remember monty dropping his phone I remember him trying in to reach it then everything went black.

We were all drunk and roudy. Being stupid teenagers. I guess once we crashed jeff crashed into us

The doors were being opened. And I was being carried onto a bed. There were so many Ambulances. I was put into one and they started checking me. The light in the ambulance was so bright it hurt my head. I heard mumbling as people who lived on the street watched the scene. "She's stable and breathing properly." A guy said. He stayed with me while the other went to get everyone else in the car I felt the tears pickling out my eyes. The guy let Chloe in. "I..is he." I tried to get out. She nodded his head. "he's not doing so well babes...he's already lost a lot of blood."

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked to the side and saw my mom and bryce. I groaned causing them to look at me. "Oh baby your awake." She said.

"What's he doing here." I said.

"Riley I said I'm sorry and I ment it..I don't know what I would do without you. I wanna be here for you." He said.

To confused and in pain to even bother with an argument I agreed.

Zach walked in. "She's awake?" He asked. Mom nodded.

"Zachy.... how is everyone?" I asked.

"Everyone good except for mon and Jeff." He said full of worry.

Tears escaped my eyes again. "W..what do you mean."

"The both suffered major head injuries."

"Their both in critical condition and being sorted right now."

"Is monty awake still?"

"He's in and out."

"And jeff?"

Zach looked down. "Their afraid he's not gonna make it."

The tears left my eyes. "He's got to."

"I know."

After I had been looked at they gave me my belongings since me and others couldn't leave yet I was on insta and texting people telling them I'm OK.

liked by student and 929 more
Student #prayforlibertyhighstudents

•liked by student and 929 more
Username #prayforlibertyhighstudents

•liked by username and 278 more
Username #prayforlibertyhighstudents

•liked by student and 378 more
Username #prayforlibertyhighstudents

•liked by student and 389 more
Username #prayforlibertyhighstudents

Liked by username and 739 more
Username #prayforlibertyhighstudents

LLiked by username and 9293 more
Username #prayforlibertyhighstudents

Liked by username and 928 more
Username #prayforlibertyhighstudents

Liked by 9282 and more
Username #prayforlibertyhighstudents

•liked by username and more
Esteladelacruz the last time I came to visit we were acting like complete idiots please say that your going to be OK Lil Bro I love you please don't give up now

One specific post caught my eyes. I knew monty had an older sister. I was good friends with her. I was excited for her to visit as she didn't actually know we were dating I think. I just hoped she was right and monty was gonna be OK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 148 17
◇It takes a while to heal. It takes even longer when you don't want too◇ I do not own any characters except for my own and the changes in the storyli...
162 18 11
"i, Adrianna Lillian pérez, am gonna marry you one day, Jeff Atkins." i swore and and promised to him. i got back out my flashback with jeff. i shou...
212 3 6
WARNING! ⚠️ CONTENT MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME READERS. READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!! I wrote this story on an account I don't have access to anymor...
1.1K 37 16
For Claire Bolden, everything was going some what perfect. New town, new people, a loving family, and the perfect boyfriend. But one moment changed e...