Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!
please read -

Chapter 60

27.5K 2.1K 388
By SamairaRajput

After a long time I felt satisfied with the chapter. The response I received on Chapter 59 was pure love. Thank you guys😍😭

Also, This chapter doesn't have much family moments but next will probably have many!

Inline comments are always love❤

-----------

Everyone's eyes widen except Abhi and Mukti's who were lost in each others eyes.

Manik, however, came forward and held her arm. He made her stand gently and than stared at her.

Manik: Dhyan se chala kar! (To Abhi) and Abhimanyu, thankyou for saving my Sister!

He stressed on the word sister and Abhi nodded. Mukti looked down and than at Nandini. She hurriedly walked to her while Manik stared at Nandini who blinked her eyes to calm him down.

Cabir: Bhai, Chalo, aage chalte hai!

Aryaman: Haan yahan age chalke juice ki stall hai. Vahan chalte hai.

They looked at each other nervously and than at Manik who nodded his head and they walked till the stall. They had the juice and finally Nandini managed to make Manik smile.

As they went home, Manik straight away walked to her room while others sat there. Nobody talked about Mukti and Abhi's matter.

Nandini was sent to her room by Niyonika. She insisted on helping them with the breakfast but they assured her that it was not needed.

As Nandini walked in her room, she didn't find Manik in the room. Probably he was in the bathroom, bathing again.

She took out his clothes and went to the other room to get ready as they might get late.

Freshening up, she came downstairs and saw their parents sitting. They were talking about some matter seriously.

Nandini: Any serious problem?

She sat down on the other couch as they turned their attention to her.

Karan: Nothing Nandu, we were just talking about business.

She nodded and at the same time Mukti, Cabir and Aryaman came there.

As they were talking casually Manik came down climbing the stairs hurriedly calling out for Nandini. He was struggling with his tie knot. His coat hung on his arm.

Manik: Nandini! Please yeh kardo!

He came to her and bend down. She looked at him flushed but he cared less at that moment or she thought he didn't notice. However, she tied the knot while he wore his watch properly.

Nandini: Hogya

Manik: Thanks!

He finally looked at her and noticed her expressions. He understood the matter and blinked his eyes.

Manik: Ladies, Can I get my breakfast? I am getting late for an important meeting. (To Nandini) Nandini, Ask driver kaka to drop you. I will pick you up in the evening.

Niyonika and Ayesha walked in the kitchen with a smile while Nandini shooked her head.

Nandini: It is not needed Manik. I will be free till three while you have back to back meetings till five. I will go on my own.

Manik nodded his head and sat there. His attention turned to the others and they got busy in talking while Nandini looked at Abhi's door. She silently stood up and walked upstairs.

Abhi's Room

She knocked at the door and heard his voice asking him to come in. She entered inside and saw him sitting on the couch engrossed in his laptop.

Nandini: Bhai!

He looked up and his eyes soften.

Abhi: Babydoll, Why did you knock? Come inside.

Nandini: You only told me-

She stopped in the mid and instantly regretted. It was four and half years ago, Nandini entered inside his room when he was being cozy with his wife, Aashi. Abhi was casual but when Aashi told him how uncomfortable she felt, he told Nandini to knock before entering. Tho it was not wrong also, but her brother said so sternly to her hurted Nandini badly afterall it was just his room, she used to enter without knocking.

Abhi: I am sorry!

He stood up and she nodded in no.

Nandini: It is okay Bhai. You don't need to say sorry.

Abhi: You don't have to knock.

Nandini: Bhai, I said it is okay. We are big now and we all need privacy.

She chuckled and he nodded ruffling his hairs. They sat on the couch beside each other.

Nandini: Bhai, Manik ne apko bola, voh subah, apko bura lga?

She asked as she thought this is the reason he didn't come down.

Abhi: Arey no, If I was at his place and you at Mukti's place, I would also have reacted the same way and specially I am not a saint here.

He chuckled and Nandini looked down. She bite her lower lip not knowing what to say.

Nandini: Bhai, Aap, please don't get him wrong.

Abhi: (chuckling) Tu yahan apne pati ke behavior ki safai dene ayi hai? Well, If yes than don't because I know how he is. He cares for his sister so it is obvious.

Nandini nodded while looking down and he carressed her head softly.

Abhi: You know right, how much I love you? I will never ever do something which will make Manik upset or angry on you. Tune bol diya bas, Mai Mukti se dur rahunga.

Nandini smiled faintly and he returned it. She asked him about his business and he explained her everything.

Being from a business family she had a minimum knowledge about business.

After some time she left from there as he had to get ready for his office work. His office was being constructed and it would take a month more to furnish completely. He would often visit the site but mostly remained at home.

The two families had breakfast together except Abhi who said he will take it in his room only. Nobody except Nandini knew the reason. Somehow, Manik guessed it and he was desperately waiting for a chance to talk to Nandini which seemed impossible between the family members.

The day passed on the normal speed with Manik working hard. He had to attend four back to back meetings without any break and he handled it effortlessly.

Around five in the evening he came home tired as hell, due to the work load he had to skip his lunch. He didn't feel like eating at office so he decided to postpone his pending meetings to tomorrow and leave.

However, the scene that welcomed him was not so pleasing. He had just stepped in the hall when they all heard Abhi's room door being jolted up. They looked up and saw Nandini coming out with a frustrated face. She walked in her room while Abhi shouted from his room asking her to stay in her limits.

In this Ayesha's eyes fell on Manik and she smiled faintly at him. Niyonika, Mukti, Cabir, Arya were sitting there too. It seemed Mukti, Cabir and Arya were playing ludo since he could hear the sound.

Ayesha: Manik beta, Aap baithiye mai paani laati hu.

Manik: It is okay, Amma.

He sat down on the couch pressing his head slowly. Niyonika, on seeing this started massaging his head. Till the time Ayesha returned he was already half asleep.

They woked him up and she gave him water.

Mukti: Bhai, Are you okay?

Manik: Yeah. just Headache.

Ayesha: I will prepare tea for you.

Manik: No Amma, it is not needed. I will just sleep.

He stood up and went upstairs to their room. Others sighed seeing his tired self. Raj was already handling Thakker's and the other project and Manik didn't want to load him with more. However, Ayesha looked at Arya and finally spoke.

Ayesha: (worried) Arya, go and see Abhi please. Why did they fight?

Cabir: (worried) It looked serious.

Mukti: Yeah, they both were so angry.

Aryaman: Relax Guys, Don't worry I will see bhai.

They nodded and he walked upstairs.

Nandini and Manik's Room

Manik entered inside and saw her sitting infront of the dressing table, brushing her hairs angrily. She was blabbering something under her breathe. Even after being so tired, her one glance made him sigh in relief and he realized why his father would rush to see his mother after coming from office.

Manik: Nandini

She stopped and looked at him from the mirror. She turned around and walked to him. He handed her his office bag and she kept it on the couch.

Manik: What happened?

She nodded in no and helped him in removing his blazer. Taking it she walked to the laundry while he sighed.

Manik: Btao!

Nandini: I had a fight with, Bhai.

Manik: I know that.

Nandini: (angrily) He made me so angry!

Manik: (chuckling) I know that too.

Nandini looked at him angrily and huffed making him smile.

Manik: Acha okay baba! I know you both fought and he did something which made you so angry. I was in the hall when you came out of his room.

Nandini looked down and he smiled.

Manik: Bhai hai na, hojate hai gussa kabhi kabhi. Now you see, I can fight with Mukti all the time but at the end the truth is she is my sister and I love her a lot. Don't tell her or else she will start dancing on my head.

He laughed softly and she smiled.

Nandini: I know he loves me, Manik. It is just we both are stubborn.

Manik: Yeah I know. Now Please help me. My head is aching like hell.

Nandini: Medicine?

Manik: No, I don't want to take medicine. Just massage my head. Apply the balm.

Nandini: Okay, Aap fresh hojayiye.

He nodded and walked in the washroom while she took out his clothes.

After fifteen minutes he came out with one towel wrapped around his waist and one hung around his neck while with one he was wiping his hairs.

As he wore his clothes Nandini chuckled and he smiled.

He handed her the towel and sat on the edge of the bed. She came and stood in between his head. She wiped his hairs and he kept staring at her face.

Manik: What did Abhi say?

Nandini: Manik, Bhai wants to go London, to meet Thakkers.

Manik: So what is the problem in that?

Nandini: Manik!? Problem hai. How can he go there?

Manik: and why can't he go there? They kept him as their son for four years. He used to call them Mom-Dad so it is obvious for them to call him and for him to meet them..

Nandini: I don't know, Manik! I don't want him to go there.

Manik: (suspicious) Did you too fight on this matter?

Done with hairs Nandini started walking to the balcony to keep the towel there to dry but Manik held her hand in mid.

Manik: Tell me, Did you say something which you shouldn't have?

He asked sternly and she looked down.

Manik: What did you say?

Nandini: I told him not to go and...

Manik: and?

Nandini: (slowly) Thakker's will ask him to stay there. They will snatch him from us.

Manik: God! Are you even hearing yourself? If they wanted to do this they wouldn't have allow him to come here.

Nandini looked down and he sighed.

Manik: Acha okay sorry, I am not mad.

He waited for her response but when she didn't say a word he tugged at her hand and pulled slowly.

Manik: Sorry!

She smiled faintly and his expressions soften.

Nandini: I know I said wrong but it came in the heat of the moment. And what did he say? He told me to stay in my limits and not to interfere in his life.

Manik: Okay he was a bit rude too but Nandini, He has the right to take decisions of his own life. We are no one to tell him where he has to go and where not.

Nandini: I will apologize.

Manik: Good. Now the balm please.

She chuckled and walked to the side table where she had kept the balm. She sat on the bed and he layed down with his head on her lap. She applied the balm on his head and in minutes he fell asleep.

To Be Continued.

So How was the update guys?

Hope it was upto the mark. I will start giving regular updates very soon.

Btw, A word for Manik and Nandini?

There will be new twist and turns very soon. Actually there were some requested scenes which I want to show and for that this kind of chapters are necessary.

Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954K 40.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.9M 156K 88
"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock. Yeah???? "I...I mea...
15.8K 3.3K 32
Journey with Jayda and Caleb as they face new obstacles. Will their marriage survive or suffer? Let's see.
1.2M 38K 39
Read the story of Ishita Sharma who's a sweetheart to everyone and Reyansh Singhania who is a cold person. So what happen when these two met? And R...