BOSSY BOSS ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is ful... More

Prologue
1 Interview
2 First Meeting
3 ASR's PA
4 Dirty EGO
5 Positive Attitude
6 Khushi's AR Entry
7 The Fist Task
8 Second Task
9 Unexpected Solution
11 Close to HIM
12 Trap for Khushi
13 Perception
14 Fan...
15 Apologize?
16 Khushi's Approach
17 Conference
18 Plans around Arshi
19 The Ring
20 Solution
21 Red-Eyed Monster
22 Deal
23 Rajkumar
24 Devil's Declaration
25 The Biggest Deal of Life
26 Celebration
27 AR Party
28 Shocking Proposal
29 Shocking Declaration
30 Khushi's Reaction
31 What Truth?
32 Unpredictable
33 The Burning Past
34 The Promise
35 Two more dots...
36 She likes him
37 Approach
38 Concern
39 Clause
40 Anonymous call
41 Out of RM
42 No one can imagine
43 Baby Shower
44 Surprise Visit
45 The Chain
46 Argument
47 The phone call
48 Payal's Plan
49 Lips' Mark
50 Crazy Feeling
51 Fire
52 Fire... Bckfired...
First Night 53
54 Sacred Relationship
55 Not a tough nut
56 Bangles
57 Concern
58 Genuine Apology?
59 Another Side
60 No matter what...
61 I know
62 Mrs. ASR vs Mrs. Bhatia
63 Trap
64 Slap over slap
65 Drunken Arnav
66 I'm not drunk
67 Private Area
68 Vikram's RM visit
69 Kidnapping
70 Sweaty Moment
71 Attack
72 Bossy Khushi
73 Work from home
74 Why?
75 News...
76 The Killer
77 Father and Daughter
78 Surprise...
79 Who's money?
80 Fashion Show
81 Boss of Boss
82 Last Part
Epilogue

10 Soul Feel...?

9K 470 38
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 10 

Guiltiness was killing Arnav. He closed his eyes. He shouldn't have spoken to her like that. He doesn't know why he wants to say something in return to her every word? And why he wants to win her in every argument? He should agree she is something... he had seen many people giving excuses for not completing their work. But this girl had finished something which she doesn't need to do.

Everything is ok.... But....how could he say sorry? Not that, he doesn't want to... he just can't say sorry. He doesn't want to say sorry doesn't mean he is not sorry. He is like that. This is what Arnav Singh Raizada is. He never apologized to anyone.... not even to Anjali because he never did wrong. He was worse in exposing what he really feels. He was not a man of words but action. His actions spoke volumes. Be it for revenge or be it for apologizing. Doesn't it enough if he does totally opposite to how he hurt the person? The best apology is "changed behavior". He believed that.

He consoled himself for not to say sorry but...after putting a lot of effort.

That's when Arnav received a call and he attended it.

"Yeah..."

"....."

"Did you send it?"

"...."

"Receive the amount from my manager"

He disconnected the call and knocked on Aman's door.

"Yes ASR"

"I have ordered a few air purifier indoor plants. Settle the bill and receive it. Arrange it all over our office, including my cabin"

Saying, he went to his cabin leaving perplexed Aman.

"Air purifier plants?" Aman murmured.

How could he and Khushi get the same idea? What will be his reaction when he sees the plants which were being kept in his cabin by Khushi? Aman slowly moved towards his cabin.

Arnav's face brightened seeing the plants. After all, he is a plant lover. But, the nursery owner just called him and said he is sending the plants. Then who kept these plants here? Aman should have kept them here. Who else other than Aman could understand him? He supposed.

Arnav saw Aman standing at the doorstep, looking at him. Arnav smiled at him.

"Our wavelengths always synchronize." He said smilingly.

"What are you talking about, ASR?"

"I just have ordered the plants because Delhi is facing pollution issues. So, I ordered indoor purifier plants. I know why you kept these plants here. It's because you know I'm a plant lover. But I didn't expect someone will touch my SOUL in this way" Arnav said with a soft smile.

Aman was dumbfounded. What does he mean SOUL? Why he is reacting wired. This is not ASR kind... Aman was confused.

"I know you are a plant lover since our college days but making you happy by giving plants have never come into my mind."

"Then, what about these plants?" he asked disappointedly.

"Your new PA had kept them here because she knows you don't like flowers but plants"

"You mean Ms. Gupta?"

"Do you have any other PA?"

"But how does she know about what I like?"

"I don't know, ASR."

Arnav was thunderstruck. What kind this girl is? Why she is doing this?

Aman understood what's running in his mind. He doesn't want Arnav to think wrong about Khushi. He may think she is trying to impress him.

"Didn't you ask her?"

"I did. She said she used to keep flowers in Mr. Sinha's cabin. She couldn't do that in your cabin as you don't like flowers."

"I think NK should have told her about me"

"Maybe.... Or may not be....."

Aman dialed NK and called him.

"NK, come to ASR's cabin"

Arnav was curious to know whether NK told her.

"Yes, Aman?"

NK got stuck, seeing plants in Arnav's cabin.

"Wow, your cabin looking great, Nanna"

"Khushi's idea," Aman said looking at Arnav's expression.

"Khushi? How does she know Nannav likes Plants?"

"Didn't you say her about me?" Arnav questioned.

"Sorry Nannav, we usually talk about only interesting things not bored one"

He said casually.

Arnav glared at him whereas Aman chuckled inwardly.

"Out...." He said gritting his teeth.

NK rushed out.

"I think the load should have arrived. Let me check" Aman left his cabin.

Arnav looked at the plants. Its pot color also matched his taste. They were white in color... just like how he likes.

Arnav Singh Raizada was suffocating like anything. This is the first time someone is doing something for him. Even Anjali never thought to make him happy with plants. In fact, she complains about spending him a lot of time with plants. Plants are the only solace for Arnav. Whenever he is upset he spends time with plants. Plants have a very particular place in his heart because he learned gardening from his mother. The plants gave him his mother's touch. That's why he just spoke about SOUL. Now, he was touched by someone.... Unknowingly...

But Khushi didn't do that for HIM. She did that just as a duty because she had done the same for Sinha too. But she could skip doing that right? Can't she give an excuse for not decorating his cabin as he doesn't like flowers? Why she particularly did that as per his wish? Is she that sincere? He thought.

Arnav was highly disturbed by Ms. Gupta.

That's when,

Neha, the steno knocked on Arnav's cabin with a few letters in her hand which AR got through register post. The receptionist was on leave for her own marriage. So, Neha brought it to Arnav.

Arnav annoyed seeing the girl in front of him.

"Whaaaat?" is the only word that got out of his throat.

"Letters to AR, ASR" Neha smiled.

Arnav dialed Aman.

"Yes ASR?"

"Send Ms. Gupta to my cabin"

He disconnected the call.

Neha tried to say something he showed his palm and blocked her words. He waited for Khushi. In no time, she entered.

For the first time, Arnav Singh Raizada felt something inside him seeing Ms. Gupta.

"Ms. Gupta, get the letters from her. Make sure, no one enters my cabin without your permission. You are my PA. Know the value of your post. Send the circular that anyone should meet me ONLY through you. I mean you should not allow anyone into my cabin for the silly reason. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir"

Khushi extended her hand towards Neha. Handing over the letters to Khushi, Neha left Arnav's cabin with a hung face.

"Check the letters and send the reply. Let me know if it needs my signature"

"Yes, Sir"

She was about to leave the cabin,

"Check them here itself. Right now..."

Khushi nodded yes and checked the letters one by one. Two letters needed Arnav's observation. Khushi kept the letters on his table.

After reading it,

"Take notes and send the replies," Arnav said.

Taking a note pad, she got ready to take notes.

"How could you take notes, standing? Sit"

Khushi frowned. Didn't he say she will never get a chance to sit in front of him? She sat on the steel chair in front of him, keeping her mobile on his table. She started taking notes. As she knew SHORTHAND, there is no problem for her to follow Arnav's speed.

Khushi was so engrossed to take notes. In that, she didn't notice that her phone is ringing which was in silent mode. But Arnav noticed it who was dictating while walking here and there. He saw the name Krish Sinha flashing on her mobile screen. Arnav knew he is Khushi's ex-boss Varun Sinha's son. But... why does he call Khushi? He looked at Khushi who was sincerely taking notes, not noticing the call. The phone stopped ringing and it started ringing again. Arnav continued dictating, looking at the phone and Khushi switching his gaze.

To be continued...

Next update on Inkitt

Close to HIM

Neha was tearing a paper into pieces. According to her, it's not a paper but Khushi. Till today, anyone could enter ASR's cabin without his permission. What happened today, all of a sudden? Why does he want people to get HER permission? She got just honored by ASR. Why did he change the rule of entering his cabin all of a sudden? She knew ASR. She was trying hard to get his glimpse and she couldn't achieve it. Keeping a girl beside him is not ASR's style. What if ASR falls for Khushi? She couldn't even imagine that. She has to do something to stop this drama. She has to... very soon... before ASR slips from her hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.4K 100
It is said that love and hate are two sides of the same coin... Any moment, it can flip the other way... Would it be true for a person like Arnav Sin...
32.2K 2K 22
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
357K 16.5K 25
SS - Khushi Kumari Gupta did not ask for much. She only wanted to be saved by a man who was bothering her at the party. And her rescuer became ASR. Y...
283K 16.8K 29
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...