ไธจSoarไธจ Kimetsu no Yaiba x OC๏ฝœ

By ravenlatte

๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š. *************************************************** Kimetsu no yaiba belo... More

Chapter 0 Character info
Arc 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Taisho Secrets 1
Arc 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Taisho Secrets 2
Arc 3
Chapter 11
Chaper 11.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Taisho Secrets 3
Arc 4
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Taisho Secrets 4
Arc 5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Ch21.5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23.5
Chapter 24
Taisho Secrets 5
Arc 6
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Taisho Secret 6
Arc 7
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (rewritten)
Chapter 35 (rewritten)
Chapter 35.5 (rewritten)
Taisho Secrets 7
Arc 8
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Taisho Secrets 8
Arc 9
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 44.5
Arc 10
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Taisho Secrets 9
Arc 11
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Taisho Secrets 10
Arc 12
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Arc 13
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Arc 14
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Taisho Secrets 11
Epilogue
Taisho Secrets 12
\(ยฐโˆ€ยฐ )/Before the story ends...
Birthday special (1)
Birthday special (2)
Birthday specail (3)
Birthday special (4)

Chapter 12

10K 438 84
By ravenlatte

"Hina-chan! Ichika-chan!" Chizuko ran to the girls in the garden.

"You're finally back!" Hina squealed with joy and engulfed Chizuko in a hug, "I can't wait to tell you a good news!" "Good news?" Chizuko's eyes lit up, "What is it?" "It's a secret for now," Hina winked.

Ichika beamed, "I'll get master and the other girls. Wait here for a bit, Chizuko-chan."

"Chizuko-chan!" "Chizuko-san!" Aoi and the three little girls came running out from the hospital building. "Guys!" Chizuko was drowned in a massive group hug. "Ara ara, you arrived early, Chizuko-chan," Shinobu approached the overjoyed girls with Kanao and Ichika by her side.

"Shinobu-san! I packed as soon as I heard from Hachi that I will be sleeping over for a week!" Chizuko chuckled, she missed spending the whole day with her best buddies. Obanai didn't really let her do anything aside from training, the only other things she gained permission doing were visiting Muichiro and learning medicine from Shinobu.

"Let's start the training then," Shinobu announced, clasping her hands together. "Hai!" the girls replied.

After running laps around the mansion, the girls went indoors. "Rope skipping?" Chizuko asked, finally not slicing bamboo or crazy obstacle course. Besides people, Obanai placed glass shards, nails, knives all over the dojo, was he planning to finish her off? Chizuko watched as Ichika and Hina skipped, her jaw dropped as Aoi and Kanao increased the speed of the rope to an inhuman level.

Their feet danced along the rope, Ichika even managed to do tricks like hopping on one foot, switching sides and turning. They skipped for what felt like forever until Hina accidentally tripped.

"It's your turn! Chizuko chan!" Hina appointed. Chizuko nodded nervously and complied.

Only to be smacked in the face when they sped up.

"Owwwww!" Chizuko held her face and whined, "How did you guys do it?"

Hina patted her shoulder, "Practice, now let's try again."

************************************************
"Are you sure you are okay? Your cheek is still red," Aoi glanced at Chizuko.

Chizuko rinsed the vegetables, "I'm okay! Don't worry about me!" she handed Aoi the tomatoes, lettuce and carrots, "I miss you guys so much!"

Aoi asked, "Why didn't you come visit us?" W-Well... I..." Chizuko stuttered, should she tell her? But would it be like talking behind Iguro-sama's back? What if bad things about him start circulating? She doesn't want to ruin her master's reputation. Though Obanai isn't the nicest person, she still respected him.

"Chizuko-chan? You can trust us and tell us anything," Aoi reassured Chizuko. "It's just... Iguro-sama refuses to dine with me, I'm not complaining! B-but he never touches the food I cook, and... I kind of feel lonely again, you know, I used to live by myself for a year or so," Chizuko lowered her head, she should be thankful for shelter and food, "A-And I think he hates me."

Aoi drew in a sharp breath, she knew it, that serpent hashira was bad news. "I can't tell you how you should treat him," Aoi looked at her friend, "but you can come over whenever he becomes unbearable. I'm sure Shinobu-san would understand."

Chizuko smiled, "Thanks, Aoi-chan, you're the best." This time, it was Aoi who lowered her head, "No, I'm not." "Hm?" "I'm not the best, Chizuko-chan. I am not even half as talented with swords as Hina-chan or Ichika-chan, and not to mention you. Y-you may not notice, but you are a natural," Aoi confessed. There were countless times when she wasn't as fast to master swordsmanship techniques as Hina or Ichika, when she saw Chizuko improve drastically in merely hours.

"That's not true!" Chizuko exclaimed, "Aoi-chan you are the best! You are the best at cooking! I know nothing about cooking! And being the leader when we are working in the hospital! Honestly we would have been a mess if you weren't always here for us. You are also one of the best friends I could ever ask for!"

Aoi looked up to Chizuko, a smile crept up her lips, "Thanks, Chizuko-chan. Now let's continue cooking before we burn the food."

"Hai!"

************************************************
"So, the good news is that Ichika-chan and I are going to enter the final selection! We'll be leaving this weekend!" Hina announced during dinner.

Ichika sighed, "Don't mind her." "What?! Why?! Aren't you excited about it?" Hina pouted. "Hina-chan, the final selection is not a child's play, it's serious business," Ichika explained worriedly.

"Actually, what is this final selection?" Chizuko asked. Iguro-sama kept mumbling about sending me to it as well. "You see, we aren't qualified demon slayers yet," Ichika explained, "if we pass the final selection, we become qualified. To put it simple, it is held yearly and participants are sent to a mountain filled with demons. Anyone who survives for seven nights is said to have passed the selection."

Survive? That means... "I heard people die every year, and in some years no one comes out alive," Ichika added. Silence loomed across the table, Chizuko could feel sweat in her palms. Will Hina and Ichika end up not coming back? No, she doesn't want it to happen, she doesn't want them to go. Suddenly, the happiness she felt with these girls were like the bubbles Kanao blew, dazzling yet fragile, gone in a pop.

"Ahh! Ichika-chan you always ruin the atmosphere!" Hina stood, "Of course we will come back! We have to be confident in ourselves! Besides, we need to set a good example to Aoi-chan and Chizuko-chan! Think of all the adventures we can go on after we all pass the selection! But for now, we have to enjoy dinner! I'm starving!"

Shinobu watched her girls. Yes, she knew what may be laying ahead, she knew reality was cruel, she knew she may never see them again after this weekend. But she was happy, happy that Hina knew she had to live at the moment, treasure when there was still time, and hope for the future.

"Itadakimasu!"

************************************************
"What!? That lowly snake!" Hina shouted.

"Shhhhhh!" the others shushed Hina. "Master will hear us!" Aoi whispered. Hina continued, "Talk back to him! Kick him in the groin if you must!" "B-But Hina-san! Iguro-sama is a senior and we should respect him," Kiyo reminded her. "He should also show some respect!" Hina argued.

Kanao handed Chizuko a handkerchief, she blew her nose, "I-It's okay, I don't really want to force Iguro-sama to change. Anyways, I feel better after talking about it." Aoi crossed her arms, "Like what I said, you can come over anytime. I'm sure master would make sure Iguro-sama would not be able to drag you back."

Ichika stood, "Ah, one more thing before we sleep." She turned to the drawers and took out a haori, "I made something for everyone."

"For us?" Chizuko's mouth fell agape. "I just thought... I just thought I wanted to make something for all of you before we go. You know... I... I want you all to have something to remember about me," Ichika took out a cape, an uchiwa*, a temari ball* and three kinchaku bags*. She handed the items to each girl.

Chizuko's hand brushed against the soft fabric of the haori. It was striped like Obanai's, with thinner stripes. There were playful foxes chasing each other at the bottom. "I hope you all like it, it isn't much and I didn't have enough time and-" Ichika was cut off by the girls who hugged her.

"Ahhhh! It's so beautiful!" Hina chuckled, "Gosh you're making me cry!" "Ichika-san! Arigatou! We will make good use of the bags!" Naho, Sumi and Kiyo chirped. Like Hina, Aoi was fighting back tears, "Arigatou, Ichicka-chan." "It's the first time I've ever received a handmade gift!" Chizuko held the haori close, "I'll definitely cherish it!" Kanao held onto Ichika's arm, how she wished she could at least smile for Ichika.

Ichika took a deep breath, "I-If we don't come ba-" "Ichika-chan! Don't keep saying things like that! We will come back! And you can make us more gifts on our birthdays!" Hina stopped Ichika, "Ah, I'm already imagining going on missions with Saito-san~" "You mean the poor boy who ate sweet porridge last time?" Aoi teased. "H-Hey! That was an accident! I'm sure he has forgiven me!" Hina blushed, "He wished me good luck yesterday!"

"You've been meeting him?" Chizuko chuckled, "Do tell us more~" "Nope! I'm going to bed!" Hina's face turned redder. Ichika laughed, "You're no fun~ Hina-chan~" "There are kids here!" Hina gestured at Naho, Sumi and Kiyo, who looked confused.

"Tell us!"

"Not in a million years!!!!"

*************************************************
*uchiwa: a traditional Japanese fan
*temari ball: "hand ball" in Japanese, made from embroidery, a folk art form and Japanese craft
*kinchaku bags: a traditional Japanese drawstring bag, used like a handbag for carrying around personal possessions. Larger versions can be used to carry bento boxes (packed lunchboxes) and utensils.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 11.5K 147
A Pillar who's even calmer than any of them, with a smile always on this Pillar's face. . . . 'A priceless smile' the other Pillars thought. . . . . ...
35.4K 1.5K 34
ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…ษชแด€ษด /หˆ๊žฌโฑญหแด…๊žฎฦษด/ 1 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…๊œฑ แดส€ สŸแดแดแด‹๊œฑ แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข : แด„แดœ๊œฑแด›แดแด…ษชแด€ษด. 2 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด สŸแด‡ษขแด€สŸสŸส สœแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœ...
102K 5.7K 143
If you wanna understand this more, please read the first one "Priceless Smile". May you all enjoy reading! I apologize again in advance for the missp...
3K 32 11
This is actually just me thinking some ideas about kny characters getting shipped. I hope I won't write to much of Inoaoi and GiyuShino a lot (cuz th...