Henry Danger Oneshots

By elle_mckinnon

Just a bunch of Henry Danger One Shots - I will never do HenRai (That's Illegal) - I will never do Henry/Pi... More

Silence
Electric
Dyslexic
Muffin of Love
Panic
Temper
Dark Danger
Doubts
Dark Danger Part Two(ish)
Valentines
They Know
Baby
Fire
Found
Silence (2)
D.I.A.P.E.R.
The Good Old Days
Bullies
Achoo!
Ski Trip
Choked
Side Effects
Rainbow
It Isn't In My Blood
Math Bowl
Freezing
The First Shot
Tagged
The Truth Will Come Out
Replaced?
Armageddon
Dark Danger 3
Nightmares
Dark Danger 4
The Secrets I Keep
Graduation
Sold
Sniffles
Blood
Accused (1)
Accused (2)
Chapter Break
Hearts Break
Struck
Drowning
Halloween
In the Eye Of A Hurricane
Soldiers
Ancient History
New York
Game On!
The Voice
Quick Break
Quick Break Part 2
Avalanche
Pride
Blue, Pink and White
Snow White?
Dark Danger 4 (Alternate Ending)
Happier
Slight Problem
For My Sister? Anything
Sleep
Don't Jump
How Lucky I Am
Prank War
Carved
Even When The Dark Comes Crashing Through
Feminist
Small Facts You Should Know About Me!
A Guilty Heart
I Was Eighteen
Hidden Pain
What Could Have Been
Anaphylaxis
You're Made Of Stars
Undercover
Roll Down Your Sleeves
Sincerely H. Hart
Avalanche (2)
Moonlight
Girl Code
The Blip
A Glint of Metal
Docked
The Secrets I Keep II
You'll Be Ok, Ok?
Sleep Would Be Good
Speak No Evil
Scars To Your Beautiful
Who You Are
What Happened In Paris
It's Only A Bruise
Hidden Pain (2)
The Interrogation
Cinnamon and Apple Cider
System Defect
Don't Touch Our Friend
26 Codes

Shocked

1.4K 31 33
By elle_mckinnon

Episode: A Tale of Two Pipers
Reference Game: Divergent

"Ok guys, this has to be the weirdest day in history." Piper laughed as we lounged around the Man Cave. 

"Nope, not even close." Jasper laughed. 

"What could honestly be weirder than meeting a dystopian, futuristic, version of me?"

"Honestly, we've had weirder. We had an old version of Rai, knights from a different reality, Henry and I went to a different reality. This is nothing." Charlotte laughed. 

"Our life is so weird." Piper joked. 

"Tell me about it." Rai smiled. 

I was trying to pay attention, I really was. I could see my friends laughing and having a good time, but I was feeling... weird. 

"I'm so glad that the party thing worked out too." Schwoz added.

"Same, it was a great idea to include the robot too." Charlotte pointed out. 

"Yeah, where did we put it after?" Piper asked. 

"Oh I destroyed it and I'm going to experiment on the parts." Schwoz explained. 

I could feel my ears ringing, my head was spinning. My whole body was aching. My ears were starting to hurt from the ringing. I go to move my hands to cover them, possibly to soften the noise, but my arms were feeling too heavy. 

"What do you think you'll find?" Charlotte asks. 

"I have no idea but whatever it is, it could help me discover a way to prevent the Robot War of the future." Said Schwoz. 

"That's great Schwoz, because please, I do not want to end up looking like that." Piper pleaded.

"Yeah, I will try my best." Schwoz left. 

I start to feel lightheaded and a little woozy. Everything around me was starting to blur. 

"Oh hey, do you think you will figure out the robots abilities? Like how did he, it, the robot, time travel, manipulate electricity like that." 

"I don't really know but I'm looking into it." Schwoz replied. "Speaking of, how are you doing Henry?" 

My mind was weaving in and out of consciousness. My body was in a quiet agony. Not strong enough for me to cry out, but enough that my senses were muddled with confusion. My muscles felt like they were tensing up and starting to twitch. I was beginning to lose control over the spasms that were slowly racking my body. 

"Henry?" Charlotte calls, though her voice sounded far off, like I was underwater and she was calling from the surface. 

"I'm gonna get some water." I say, though for some reason even my voice sounded far off and sluggish. 

"Henry are you ok?" Rai asked, or was it Jasper? All the voices were suddenly starting to mix together like some sick sort of confusing smoothie. My vision was starting to go dark.

"I'm- I-" I go to place my hand on the autosnack screen but the darkness in my vision overtook me, and suddenly all I felt was my body hitting the floor and a loud shout from my sister. 

Piper's Point of View

How did we not notice? How did we not immediately check up on Henry after that robot bitch electrocuted him! He was so pale all afternoon. I heard his cries of pain when he was being electrocuted but I was so caught up in the moment that I never followed up with him. 

We were all just talking, we didn't notice that he wasn't laughing with us. How did I not notice the fact that my big brother was so clearly in pain. I think I might have seen him wince and his hands twitched toward his ears but he never, so I wrote it off. Why did I write it off?

Now I find myself right by him, him passed out and lightly twitching from the aftershocks of being electrocuted, though they were steadily getting bigger. His fists were clenched from the shock. 

"Schwoz, is he breathing?" Rai asked frantically. 

"Of course he's breathing! He's going to be fine!" I yelled at Rai, obviously startling him.

"He's breathing, although its very shallow, but his pulse is very irregular, the electrical current created by the robot did more damage than we initially thought." Schwoz said worriedly. 

"'More damage than we initially thought'!" I yelled at the shorter man. "We thought he was fine! Just a little messed up, how did we think he was fine?" I finish off with a terrified whisper. 

"What do we do?" Charlotte asked, always calm. 

"We get him on oxygen to stabilize his breathing, I'm sure he has burns from where the electricity burned through his body." 

"Schwoz, he's going to be fine right?" Charlotte asked with a panicked tone.

"What Henry did this afternoon was very dauntless, if he didn't grab hold of the robot, we might not have won." 

"That's not what I asked." Charlotte stated worriedly. 

My heartbeat picked up. "He's going to be fine!" I yelled at my friend. I turn to Schwoz. "He's going to be fine!" 

"I need someone to grab my medical wand, now!" Schwoz demanded. 

Jasper, who hadn't spoken a word since Henry collapsed, jumped up faster than I'd ever seen anyone move. He bolted back in less than a minute. "Here!" He exclaimed, passing the wand to Schwoz. 

"Ok, no one touch him." Schwoz commanded. 

As Charlotte, Rai, Jasper and Schwoz let go of my brother's shoulders, hip and arm, his muscle spasms intensify. I don't think any of us realized how much we were stabilizing him.
His horrifying spasms seemed strong enough to break bones. In an effort to lessen the jerks I grip both of his shoulders to keep the convulsions lessened. 

"Piper you need to let go, if you don't let go you're going to mess with the scanner, and if we don't get a proper reading, we won't be able to help your brother." Schwoz reasoned. 

"Don't you see him?" I shouted, pointing out how terrible shape my brother was. "He's already hurting! If I let go he could break a bone! Or even worse!" 

"Piper you need to let go so we can help Henry." Rai ordered. 

"Rai-" 

"Piper, this is a direct order, let go!" 

"But Rai-" 

"Let go!" He commanded loudly. 

I let go of Henry only for him to start jerking again. Schwoz waved his wand over Henry, the blue light scanning him. 

"Ok, he actually doesn't have burns except for a small one on his stomach from where the robot had it's hands. The electrical current caused a little damage in his muscles which is causing the spasms." Schwoz explained. "The reason he collapsed is that the electrical currents caused an a lot of pain in his muscles, which had to be extremely exhausting on the body, which is why he collapsed." 

"So what do we do?" I asked nervously. 

"I have a serum of my own creation that will stop the spasms, I can give him  some pain medication to stop the pain." 

"Is that it?" Rai asked. 

"Yeah, he should be fine." Schwoz replied. 

I could almost feel my whole body relax. 

"Hey, Piper, it's ok. Don't cry." Rai said softly. 

I didn't realize I was crying. I wipe the tears away from my cheeks. "He's going to be ok?"

"He's going to be ok?" Rai confirmed. 

"How do you deal with this?" I cry.

"Deal with..." Rai trailed off. 

"Deal with Henry being hurt? I know he's been hurt on the job before. The news covered everything from a bruise to a broken rib. I know all those things happened to Kid Danger. I know he was once apart of the infamous graffiti gang, the Wall Dogs, and I know that he's had his arm broken by some weird karate dude. I know that he was in an explosion when he was only 14. I know these things happen to Kid Danger, and even though I know that my brother is Kid Danger, I don't connect the two. When I do, I'm reminded how easily my brother could have died without me knowing. I realize that he could go out on a mission with you and never return alive." 

"Piper, I know how you feel. I really do. No one in their right mind should ever be doing this job when they aren't indestructible, but Henry does it, and he gets hurt sometimes. I know that someday we could go on a mission, a distress call that Henry could die on, and every time he gets hurt, I kick myself for hiring him. He's still a kid." Rai says as he puts his arm around my shoulders. We watch as Jasper and Charlotte get Henry up on the couch now that the spasms have stopped and theres no risk of further injury. "But I know your brother is a fighter. He's always been a fighter, he won't back down, even if it meant he was giving his life." 

I sigh and wipe away the tears that had escaped. "I know, just... Rai? Don't let my brother die." 

Rai looks over at me with a small smile. 

"I'll try." 

So everyone, that's the next one shot! Two published in two days, not bad! I'll try to update as much as I can but do know that if you did have a request, it is in my queue of one shots, it will get done, eventually. That being said, if you do have a request, please feel free to tell me in the comment section! Hope you enjoyed it! I'm going to sleep, I have been up for almost 24 hours. Goodnight... er... morning. It's like 7:40 in the morning and I haven't slept. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 461 39
Ever wondered what it would be like to be the daughter of one of the greatest super villains in Swellview? Well that just so happens to be me. My nam...
2.7K 132 6
·˚ ༘ κ’± βͺ π–₯» PLEASURE DELAYER .ᐟ ❫ κ’± ↳ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ... he's in love with his boss's ...
23.2K 249 27
TW Might have some language and abuse in some chapters. A little bit about the story: A danger force fan fiction when Danger Force was tricked into...
96.4K 1.6K 35
After years of living in Bordertown, a city in America, Delilah is forced to move into Swellview, due to the new job of her step-dad. This means new...