An Accidental Marriage

By nagalaxmin

Dhruv Raj is 27 year's old, handsome and successful business man. He is known by his arrogance. He loves his... More

Author's Note
Info of Nithya
Info of Dhruv
Going to party
Going to party2
c
Sorry
In his office
Laughing
Wetting Bed
Tit For Tat
Accidental Marriage
Crying Her Life Out
Plan Failed
Wifey
Caring Husband
Awkward
Marrying Her Again
Missing
Gift
Little Intimate
Ice-cream
Ex girlfriend
Ex girlfriend 2
I Love You
Love
Black Saree
You are the reason for my smile
Jealousy
Pregnant
Our Last Kiss
changed cover
Miscarriage
coma
She Is Back
Discharge
Kidnapped
Perk's Of Being Rich
Second Honeymoon
Date
Party
Diabetes
Twins
Baby shower
It's Show Time
Prince and Princess
His Revenge
Epilogue
Not An Update
New story
New cover
new book
Released
Rishi story
kongfu Book link
update

Guests

19.9K 683 17
By nagalaxmin

Nithya's pov...............

We got ready, me for college and Dhruv for his office. I'm he'll tired but I'm excited to meet my friends after one month. I wore a peach colour dress, with lipgloss and added a pinch of kunkuma(vermilion) on my hairs partition. I was in front of mirror, brushing my locks on hairs. Dhruv hugged me from behind, and kissed on my cheek.

"Take rest baby. You must be tired, go college from tomorrow." He kept his chin on my shoulder, and pouted.

Awww how cute, he is looking so sweet. I smiled, kissed on his cheek. From morning he is telling me to take rest, but I'm not listening to him.

"You are reacting like I'm going to war not a college. Chill, hubby. I know you worried about me but think about it. I'll just go to college and listen to my classes that's it."

"Why are you so stubborn?" I chuckled a little.

"Because I'm your wife." I turned and pecked on his lips. But he pulled me and claimed my lips in a passionate kiss. He released me after I'm short of breath, he touched my forehead with his.

"Okay, let's go I'll drop you and pick you from your college."

"No need, I'll go with Akash. You must have a lot of work pending. So, don't worry."

"No you are my wife. So, I'll drop you and pick you up. You are most important for me not anything." And he gave me a hard glare, so I just nodded my head.

I took my bag and some important things. I covered my neck with my dupatta, because there are so many hickey's are present. Dhruv looked at me and smiled proudly looking at hickey's and winked at me. I rolled my eyes to him and pulled him out of our bedroom.

We went straight to dinning table, everyone was waiting for us.

"Good morning." I said to all.

"Good morning" all said at unison. We seated in our respected chairs. Shilpa aunty served us and we all dig in.

"Ready vadhina, to go to college after a long time." Akash said while having his breakfast.

"Yes" I said with full of excitement, and from corner of my eyes I looked at Dhruv. he shook his head.

"Okay, I'm full let's go then." Akash stood up and I completed my breakfast.

"No, I'll drop her you go by yourself." Dhruv said. Akash chuckled.

"Okay bro, you can drop 'your Nithya' I'm going now." He emphasized your Nithya, I couldn't understand. Why he said your Nithya, whatever it may be I started blushing.

"Shilpa, I think we don't need to wait for long. What do you think." Grandma said but I couldn't understand this also. I started at them.

"Yes mom, I think you are right." Mom said, I looked at them confusingly. Not only me dad, Dhruv, Akash and Akshaya also.

"Wait for what?" Dad asked them, they smiled to eachother.

"You idiot, you don't even understand this much. How could you become a father?" Grandma shouted.

"Mom, how it is connected to me being a father?"dad said making annoying face.

"Because I'm talking about my great grandchildren." Grandma said and my eyes popped out. A small smile crept on my lips, and my already pink cheeks turned in to red cheeks. I lowered my head, hiding my blushing face from everyone.

Kids, I'm not against having baby. And that to with Dhruv baby, I'll be on cloud nine. My love, my life, he gave me so much. If I want to give something to him, then this should be perfect. Our baby would be our symbol of love, but I don't know what is Dhruv's opinion in having kids. What if he doesn't want kids. My smile disappeared thinking about he doesn't wants kids. I subconsciously looked at Dhruv, who is already staring at me. He leaned towards me and whispered in my ear slowly.

"I want, baby." He winked at me, I'm shocked how does he knows what I'm thinking. But I brushed it and smiled, he also want kids.

"Yeah Dhruv and Nithya, we are getting bore sitting in this house doing nothing. So, please give us a grandchild." Dad said and made a puppy face.

Not only dad even mom, grandma, Akash and Akshaya made that face and looking at me. Maybe they want a reply but how could I give them answer. It's quite embarrassing, I cleared my throat.

"I'll just come." I made a reason and ran from there to our bedroom, Blushing hard.

I stood in our bedroom, near window looking outside. Dhruv came and hugged me from behind, and I leaned on him.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"Nothing."

"If you don't want, then we can wait baby. Don't need to take stress, okay." I got confused, don't want. What I don't want? I turned to him.

"What are you talking about?"

"About having babies, if you are not ready ........." I stopped him by placing my hand on his mouth.

"I love to have baby, and that to our baby. How could I don't want? Is this is what you understand me in all these days?" My tears started to find there way towards my cheeks. It really hurts that he think like that for me. How can he think like that? I pushed him and made my way towards bathroom, before I even open door he turned me and pinned me to door.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it in that way. I mean maybe you are not ready because you are studying. So, I thought you will be ready after your graduation." He said while wiping my tears, but they didn't stopped.

"Baby, look at me please." I didn't look at him, I hang my head down still crying. Graduation, really he thinks that I can't have a baby because of graduation. Hell with this graduation, I never have a interest in joining College in first place, I did it only because of my dad. I always want to become a chef, to cook different types of styles. Seeing others enjoying my food with big smile.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. I'm sorry..." Dhruv kept on telling me sorry, finally I gave in and hugged him. I don't want to drag this silly thing, I have seen many families fought for there silly mistakes. They even ended up in separation from there life partner. I don't want that in my life, I only want his love that's it. I lifted my head and looked at him, I cupped his face in my hands and kissed on his lips.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too, baby. But please don't ever cry for anything, I can't see you like this." I smiled to him.

" I know, I shouldn't have cried. But I don't know....." I trailed off. I'm short of words now, I don't know how to explain him.

"Go and wash your face." He kissed on my forehead, I went in started splashing water on my face, cool water helping my eyes to become normal. They are kind of red you know, after my crying session.

I dried my face and add some make up, and I'm ready to go. I turned, and Dhruv opened his hands to hug him and I hugged him. After sometime I backend and held his hand.

"Let's go, I don't want to be late for my college." I dragged him outside, when we are out from our bedroom I can hear someone shouting. I frowned and looked at Dhruv, I held my hand tightly. We went downstairs hand in hand.

I can see a lady in her 40s and a sexy girl in her 20s. They two are crying, but why?

"How could you do this to my daughter. We always thought Dhruv would marry Divya, she loved him from childhood. From she is child I always kept on telling her Dhruv will be her husband. She dreamed of him, she loved him. What is my daughter's mistake that she has to go through this much? See how she is crying, she is crying since we saw that news of Dhruv getting married in TV." That aunty shouted looking at dad. I stopped in my track's, I stood there dumfounded. Marry, that to with Dhruv, my Dhruv. Who is she actually?

"Rekha, we never said that Dhruv will marry Divya. And regarding Divya's state that is because of you, we never gave a word to you about marriage." Dad shouted back.

"What's happening here?" It's my lovely husband with his very cold voice.

Everyone present there turned to us, and that aunty glared to me. If looks could kill a person I'm sure I would be turned in to ashes.

"So, this is your wife ha. Who ruined my daughter's life, I'll kill you." That aunty shouted on top of her lungs and marched towards me. In next second she is in front of me and raised her hand maybe to slap me. I closed my eyes tightly and waited for a hard slap on my cheek. But I didn't got it, so slowly I opened one eye and saw her. Her hand is held my husband throwing draggers on her. Dhruv pulled me and hugged me by one hand.

"Just because you are my dad's sister I'm leaving you. Otherwise you couldn't even imagine the consequences of trying to slap my wife." Dhruv shouted in a very cold voice.

"Then what about my daughter Dhruv? She always dreamed about you, she loved you." She started crying.

"Aunty, I'm sorry for your daughter, but I don't have any feelings for her. I love my wife, and she is everything to me. If you want I can help in search for a nice groom for your daughter." Dhruv said in determined tone.

Awww how I get him as my husband. Isn't he is so cute, I controlled myself so much to not pull his cheeks now. How lucky I'm to have him in my life. And I'm started blushing.

"Dad, I'm getting late. So, we are going." Dhruv took my hand in his and pulled me outside. We hopped in car.

Throughout ride we didn't talked anything, I tried to make conversation but he gave me one word answers so I gave up. Soon we are in front of college, I kissed his cheek.

"Bye, Dhruv." I know how much effect he has when I call him by his name. Dhruv chuckled and pulled me in to a hug.

"Finally you smiled." I said, pulled back from his hug. He kissed on my forehead.

"Bye, take care. I'll come to pick you, okay." I nodded my head, and went in to my college. My friends asked me about a lot and even teased me. Finally my day in college ended.

Dhruv came and picked me, when we went in to our house. That aunty and her daughter were present in hall. Mom informed me about there staying some days in our house. But why? Frankly speaking I do t get any good vibes from them. Dhruv had his lunch and went to his office again, I started some work I had lot of work pending regarding college stuff.

At 7 Dhruv came back from office fully stressed out.

"You came early, I thought you would come late." He hugged me, buried his face in crook of neck and took a deep breath.

"Missed you, baby. So I thought complete some work from home."

"Go and fresh up, will have dinner." I pushed him bathroom.

We had dinner and I started some work.

"Baby, I have work so I'm going to study room. Don't wait for me, sleep okay." He went out not before taking a long passionate kiss from me.

It's 2 am, god I didn't saw time it's too late, I kept my work aside. Dhruv didn't came, so I went to his study. I knocked on door and I hear "come in."

"You didn't slept till now, I told you to sleep na." Dhruv asked me when he saw me.

I went to him and sat on his lap, my hands directly went around his neck.

"What to do I couldn't sleep without my teady bear. And I couldn't found it, could you please search it for me." I pouted a little, he chuckled and pecked on my lips.

"Okay, then let's search for it." He said and carried me to our bedroom. I feel someone was watching at us, I looked around but no one is there. I brushed that thought to back of my head.

We made love and finally I slept in his arms, happily.

Author's Note...........

So guys what do you think about this new guests.

What changes will they bring in our main lead's life. Happiness or sorrow.

Let's find out in next chapter, till then read this chapter.

Guys please, comment me, I'm eagerly waiting for your comments. If you didn't liked it please feel free to tell me.

Thank you guys.

Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 14.7K 70
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...
42.4K 2.4K 54
Prithvi Raj Sooryavanshi was aware of many things in his life. His physical appearance of six four height, raspy voice, and the long scar across the...
424 36 8
"My heart is hollow, and only you can fill it, yet it remains empty" ➴ Meera Kapoor, a 26 year old, who is married to a businessman called Dhruv Agga...