Beauty In Disguise

By jaaiirraah_c

Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungko... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Taennie, Jirosè, Jinsoo Edition)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Last Chapter
Special Chapter #1
Special Chapter #2
Last Special Chapter
Announcement! (New book!)

Chapter 51

3K 103 22
By jaaiirraah_c

Lisa's POV

BLACKPINK has been disbanded while BTS is not.

Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa has now 2 kids named Gavin and Precious.

Jennie unnie and Taehyung oppa are now married and now they have 1 girl named Jewel.

While Rosè unnie and Jimin oppa has 1 boy named Ashleigh.

The three boys has their wife now, of course. J-Hope oppa have Momo, Namjoon oppa have Yerin while Suga oppa have Seulgi.

We have our separate houses but not far as you imagined. We are neighbors because we decided to be together.

Jungkook and I are not married yet but we lived together in one roof. "Love, I'm home!" I heard someone shouted and I quickly walk downstairs and greeted him.

"You're so sweaty!" I said as I wipe his sweat with my hands. "We just came from practice." he replied and I just smiled at him.

He kissed me on my lips without a signal and I rest my hand on his shoulder. He walk forward and that makes me walk back without breaking the kiss.

He put his hands on my waist to support me. He make me lie down on the couch gently and he is now on top of me. "Mmmm" I groaned as he bit my lower lip and his tongue entered.

My hands are on his nape to deepen the kiss. He came down to my neck and then my collarbone. "A-Aren't you t-tired?" I said in my weak my voice.

"I need you love" he replied and I just let him do whatever he wants. He make our hand intertwined while the other one is supporting him. He didn't seen my body because we're not married yet.

We just cuddle. He pull away the kiss and stared at me. "I can't wait to call you Mrs. Jeon" he whispered that makes my hair stand up.

"I thought you don't have any plans to do so" I always wait for him to proposed to me but it's been a year and he is not making any move.

"Soon love" he replied and kissed me for the last time and stand up. I sat down on the couch with disappointment flastered on my face.

"Are you mad at me?" Jungkook asked and sat down beside me. I just shooked my head and open the TV. "I love you" he stated as he pull me to sat down between his legs and hug me from behind.

"I love you too." I replied and rest my head on his shoulder.

-

It's been a week since that happened and he became more busy. I just sat on the couch and watched some TV.

'Breaking News! BTS Jungkook has been hitted by the car this morning. He is now at the hospital for recovery'

My eyes widen because of that news and my phone rings. It's Jungkook's Mom.

"Mom, what happened?" I asked nervously and I heard her crying on the other line.

"Jungkook.." she just replied and I became more nervous.

"Mom! Where are you?" I asked and she keeps sobbing.

"I'll text you the address." she answered and she ended the call.

I get my car keys and quickly turn on the engine. I drive to the hospital that Jungkook's Mom has sent me. I heard my phone makes a noise and I look at it.

Kookie's Mom: Just go at the **** hotel, last floor instead.

I just followed it and go to the hotel that she has sent me. I got off from my car quickly and run inside the hotel. I click the last floor and I can't help myself but to get worried.

Hang in there Love.

The elevator's door opens and I walk out. I just saw all black and I'm really scared. I was about to go in to the elevator again when it's too late.

I cried silently when I remember Jungkook. What happened to him? I keep crying when a light turned on the floor and I saw a red carpet with roses scattered.

I walk on it and slowly walk forward. I heard a guitar and the spotlight turns infront of me. I saw Jungkook on the chair with a guitar on his hands. I cried even more because I was in relief when I saw him.

(<Euphoria>)

I think I heard this song before. I'm right! This is the song he made for me. Is it completed now? I just look at him and hear his song.

He's now done and he put down his guitar and walk towards him. I can't help but to slap him while shedding some tears.

"I thought something bad happens to you!" I said and slap him more. "I thought you're going to leave me!" I added and he stop me from slapping him by holding my hand.

He cupped my cheeks and I just look away. He wipe my tears away. "I won't leave you." he whispered but I didn't look at him.

"I was just scared" I replied and hold his hand on my cheeks. He pull his hands away and he kneel down infront of me and I saw a box on his hands.

He opened it and I was shocked when I saw a ring.

"Love, we've been together for almost 8 years or more. I want to spend my life with you. I love you so much! Will you marry me?" I just nod because I don't think I can speak cause of what I'm feeling right now.

I think my voice will crack if I speak. He make me wear the ring and stand up and hug me tight. He pull away and the lights turned on.

I saw my friends and even our parents behind me. I look at Jungkook again and he is smiling widely. "Don't do that again! You're scaring the hell out of me" I warningly said and he just nod while showing his bunny teeth.

I turn around and our parents are walking towards us. "Congratulations!" my mom exclaimed and hug me tight. I greeted Jungkook's parents and I hug her mother too.

"Sorry I made you cry darling. Jungkook have different taste when it comes to surprises." her mother said and I just smiled. "That's why I hate surprises." I replied and we both laughed.

"So when are we going to have a grandchildren?" my dad asked that makes my eyes widen. "Dad!" I stated shyly and I heard him laughed.

"Take care of each other." Jungkook's dad said and we just nod in response. I look at my friends and they are walking closer to us.

"Congratulations Lisa-yah!!" they screamed with joy and I just chuckled. I hug them one by one and they are giving me some comments that makes me just laughed.

-

Time Skips~

We are now 5 months married and we decided to make it private. "Love, I need to go." Jungkook said and kissed me on the cheeks.

"Hm, bye" I replied and bid him goodbye. Not more than 1 minute since he left someone rang the doorbell. I opened it and I just frowned when I saw who is it.

"What do you need?" I asked and she gave me an envelope. "You can't stay with Jungkook." she replied and I open the envelope.

"This is not real" I stated as my eyes becomes teary. "It is! I'm pregnant and he is the father." Eunha said and I look at her. "Think about it again" she stated before leaving me.

I look at the papers again and throw it away. He's the father. How can he do this to me?! I run upstairs to our bedroom and packed up my things. I want to leave here!

I grab my passport and hail a cab. "Incheon Airport please"

-

Jungkook's POV

"Love I'm home!" I exclaimed and it's so quiet in here. I look around the house but she isn't here. I saw a paper under the couch and I picked it up.

Shit! I run to our bedroom and I saw her things are now gone. I run outside and knock Jin hyung's door.

"Oh Jungkook? What's the matter?" he asked. "Is Lisa in there?" I asked and he shooked his head. "Why? Is she missing?" Jisoo noona asked while the baby is on her hands.

I handed the paper and they both looked at each other. "You have another baby?" he asked and I shooked my head. "No fvcking way! That's fake!!" I can't help but to yell at them.

"Sorry" I quickly stated and I know that he understand me. "Try to contact her" Jisoo noona said and I followed. I contact her so many time but she isn't picking up.

"We will look for her tomorrow. It's late" Jin hyung said and I just nod. I walk away and drive off to Eunha's place.

-

I abruptly knocked her door and after three knocks, she opened it. "What shit is this?!" I shouted and throw the paper on her. "I can't believe that your wife is a fool." she replied and picked up the paper.

"I just want to have some fun." she said and smirked at me. I hold her hand with all my strength and that makes her groan in pain. I pulled out my phone and call the police station.

"W-What are you doing?" she asked nervously. "Doing things that I should do a long time ago." I replied and I say to the police what she have done and the police are coming.

"Say 'see you in a bit jail'." I said and push her hands away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 346 8
she thinks she's just a wallflower... but he notices her.
15.1K 828 16
WHEN A LAWN TENNIS PLAYER HAS A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON IN HER HEAD BEFORE HER COMPETITION....
181K 9.6K 30
|| even when i lose || i'm winning When introverted Jeon Jungkook falls for the popular Park Chaeyoung, but they have to work together to overcome th...
533 85 24
A life nobody wants but still gets. And sadly this particular person may not move on.