Relationship With My Brothers...

By KearaBoo

(Book #1 of the Best Friend Series) _____________________________ "Leave me alone," I growl through clenched... More

Family Tree
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53. Epilogue
Authors Note!!
Sequel Info

Chapter 8.

112K 2.6K 1K
By KearaBoo

"I hope you're not going to drink," Jackson warns me, I only roll my eyes.

"Same rule applies to you then," I shoot back. I know, I know, I'm younger than him blah blah blah. Still, I want my brother to be fully sober when he cleans this mess up.

"I won't drink much," he compromises and hands me a can of Dr. Pepper; my favorite.

"Fine," I agree and snap open the pop, taking a sip. I feel Colten's eyes on me as I do so, but I ignore it. "Let's go dance."

I grab Brittni's hand and drag her to the dance floor, where we start moving in a 'dancing' motion.

Not even five minutes later does a guy steal me from my best friend, pulling me towards his chest where I move my hips against him. The song I hate being sober by Chief Keef comes on and I nearly pee my pants. I love this song!

Some guy tries to get with Brittni as well, but she waves him off and walks away, leaving me alone. Where is she going?

I don't know who the guy I am dancing with is, but when I tell him I need something else to drink he agrees to take me there. I then notice that it's Dustin Capri, a friend of my brothers.

"Dustin?" I question in surprise. I thought he had a girlfriend, and plus, I haven't seen him in forever. He's one of the guys that used to hang out with Jackson, Colten and James constantly. They drifted apart apparently after high school, though. "I haven't seen you in what? Two years?"

He chuckles. "Sounds about right, I saw you dancing and thought I'd surprise you."

I slap his chest playfully. "I thought you had a girlfriend?"

"Nah," he shakes his head. "We broke up about a month ago, she cheated on me with Jacob Weidenbeck."

I gasp. "Aww, I'm so sorry."

"It's all good," he waves it of with a smile. "So how about that drink?"

I nod, following him into the kitchen that is now mostly vacant. Only a girl is leaning against the counter appears.

I grab another Dr. Pepper from the cooler while Dustin picks out a Blue Moon. I'm not exactly sure where my brother got all the alcohol, but I don't think I care to find out, either.

"So," I lean against the counter. "What have you been up to?"

"Nothing much," he takes a sip of his beer. "Just focusing on football, already got accepted in a full scholarship to U of M."

"Really?" I ask, shocked. There is no doubt he's a good football player, but enough to where he's already on a full scholarship to the University of Michigan? "That's awesome. I know Jackson's acceptance letter is pending for a school in Seattle and then Michigan State."

"Yeah, that's cool too!" He grins. "I know Jackson always talks about being a SeaHawk so going to college there is practically a free ride."

"That's what I said," I laugh, making him laugh as well. I don't know when, but he is now only a few steps away from me, not that I mind.

Desperate to get your mind off of Colten, I see.

I curse myself out internally. I am not trying to get my mind off of that meat head, I don't even like him.

Sure.

"You okay?" Dustin asks, a small smile on his face as he leans in closer.

Maybe I am trying to get my mind off of Colten.

I mean, it wouldn't hurt to kiss Dustin or hang out with him, would it? Of course, if my brother found out he's break his jaw, but I don't think anything worse could happen.

"I never noticed what pretty eyes you have," Dustin smiles, our eyes glued to one another. I smile too, blushing a bit as well.

"Thanks." I let it happen, I analyze the way his face moves closer to mine. The hotness of his breath blowing against my face, having a sweet smell to it.

I nearly faint.

It's not long before our lips connect hotly. It's not passionate, there is no emotion and it's slightly sloppy. I could careless really. And as his tongue darts into my mouth, I pull his body closer to me causing his hands to place themselves on the counter beside me.

Our tongues glide against each other in a most likely disgusting tango, and our bodies push together furiously.

Dustin is a good looking guy, he always has been. That didn't mean I had a crush on him when I was little or anything, but he definitely made his way into my mind ever so often. And now, kissing him, it's as weird as it is amazing. He's an amazing kisser. With the lips of an angel, they make mine feel dull and thin.

A barely audible moan escapes my mouth as he slowly bites my lip - he's so experienced.

Our make out fest ends before I want it to when I hear somebody clear their throat.

I push Dustin away, fixing my hair and outfit before my eyes connect with Colten's. It's weird, too, because they hold an emotion I can't quite put my finger on.

"Colten," I breath, still recovering from my latest physical activity. And let me tell you, it was both very physical and active.

"Nikki," he says with a bored tone. "And Dustin Capri."

"Colten," he smirks, holding a hand up to wave once. "Weird seeing you here."

"I practically live here, Capri," Colten narrows his eyes at his former friend. "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to talk to my friends little sister."

"What if I don't let you?"
Dustin crosses his arms over his chest.

"You'll let me when I'm pounding your face in." Colten has gotten exceptionally close to Dustin where they glare at each other, but I step between them.

"Okay," I look up at Colten. "Okay. Let's go talk."

Colten glares at Dustin for a minute longer when I shove his chest a bit to get him moving. I walk ahead of him and outside, luckily no one is out.

I slightly shiver and lean against the brick outer wall, watching the outside light stream on Colten's face.

"What?" I ask, wanting to get straight to the point. It's freezing out here and is like to get back inside and hang out with Dustin some more.

"What?" He questions, incredulously. "What is the question I want to ask you, what the fück were you doing making out with Dustin Capri?"

I roll my eyes. Him and my brother both react the same.

"Why does it matter?" I furrow my eyebrows, smiling bitterly. "And if you're thinking I was going to sleep with him or something I have to admit, you're really stupid."

"How would that make me stupid?" He snaps. "You almost fucked Adam so never say never."

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I shout. "Like god, can't you give me a break? It's bad enough I have Jackson tracking everything I do, I don't need you too!"

"Well maybe I wouldn't have to if you would just follow your brothers rules," Colten seethes, glaring at me.

"You're impossible," I shake my head. "Absolutely impossible."

"You're impossible!" He yells, making me jump slightly. "Fuck, you drive me insane and you don't even realize it!"

My eyes widen a centimeter, my heart surging with something that I can pin point. Yet I can.

"I see you prance around this party with guys practically drooling over you and it drives me fucking mad! It makes me want to pound their face in, but you know what? That would cause Jackson to be suspicious." By this time, Colten is pulling at his hair frustrated, and pacing back and forth.

"What are you talking about?" I barely whisper. I don't think he means what I think. How could he? After years of torture from him, there's no way he has feelings for me even the slightest bit.

Colten looks at me, his body going still, something in his eyes darken and before I know it, he's speed walking toward me.

"Colten-" the words are literally taken out of my mouth. They fall right into Colten's.

Colten Mathews lips are on mine. My brothers best friends lips are covering my own.

Talk about stunning.

A growl erupts from his throat when I don't respond and that immediately puts me back into the moment.

Like a surge of electricity, my hands wrap into Colten's hair and pull him towards me. My mouth moves against his like my life depends on it, my body melting into his hands that have captured my waist.

Colten's hips press against mine, pushing me against the wall sexily. A gasp slash whimper leaves my lips and vibrates through the man who is attached to my mouth.

Colten's teeth capture my bottom lip pulling it slightly, making me actually moan and then he slides his tongue inside my mouth.

He kisses way better than Dustin. And it's not sloppy.

Our tongues grind together while our lips close around each other, little whimpers of pleasure rise from my throat, but that's not even compared to Colten's grunts.

I'm flushed and out of breath needing fresh air that I don't want to get. I want to stay like this, with Colten's lips against mine. Of course, I know that can't happen.

And that's why Colten pulls away, pants leaving his lips as he rests his forehead against mine. It's silent for a while, both for us trying to catch our breath and determine what happened.

I for one am both confused and aroused. Colten has always been a very unidentifiable person, never could I tell what he was thinking. That goes for now as well.

"Colten," I whisper, trying to catch his attention. It does the trick. His eyes snap open, and they're darker than before. "What was that?"

He breathes out through his nose. "I don't know."

Well, good because neither do I.

I nod, gently pushing him away. "I'm going to go get a drink."

"Yeah," he scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. "You do that."

I will.

Colten's POV.

What did I just do? Did I really just kiss my best friends little sister?

I did didn't I? Fucking shit! That was not supposed to happen. I was supposed to restrain myself and have some self control that I obviously don't have.

I'm fucked. Screwed beyond belief. Not only will Jackson kick my ass when he finds out, but I'll also lose him as a friend. That's hard when I've known him since we were five.

I need a drink. Bad.

•••

It's about an hour later when I hear shouting. I furrow my eyebrows and stand up from the stool, heading into the living room where Nikki - of course - is dancing on a table.

"Really?" I mutter to myself and push past the crowd of people. "Nikki!"

Her head snaps to me and her eyes widen. She is way past trashed. She's fucking already in the garbage truck.

"Get down," I growl, grabbing her hand that she yanks away.

"Don't touch me, you pedophile." Whoa. "I'm in the middle of a show."

This reminds me of when she used to dance ballet for Jackson and me. That's when we could all hang out together without my feelings getting in the way.

"Okay, you are completely wasted," I grunt, grabbing her legs and throwing her over my shoulder.

"Hey!" She creams. "Hello! Mr. Nice Ass! Put me down, please!"

I smirk at her 'nice ass' comment, declaring I'll use this against her at some point.

"You don't have to bad of an ass either," I slap her butt, making her wince slightly with a curse.

Is it weird that I'm getting hard when hearing her cuss? Yes, yes it is.

Oh well.

I move towards the stairs and to her room, setting her down when I realize it's locked.

I grumble under my breath. "Do you have a key? Nikki?"

I look to where she was a second ago only to see her running away. Really?!

"Nikki!" I shout, taking off after her. It's when she's about to open Jackson's door do I panic. "Nikki! Don't go in - there."

"Whose under the covers?" Nikki giggles when I get into the room, Jackson shooting me a glare.

"No one," Jackson tells her. "What did I tell you about drinking?"

"Nothing," she smiles innocently and in a flash the blanket is ripped off Jackson's half naked body and revealing whose underneath.

Nikki screams.

_________________

Heyy! So this is where some real action starts, kind of early in the book only because they're longer chapters but oh well :)

What do you think? Why aren't Dustin and Jackson and Colten friends anymore? Did you like the little kiss scene? ;) whose under the covers??

Don't be a silent reader!!

Enjoy. Love you all <3

Like and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6M 371K 70
โš ๏ธ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
419K 15.5K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
52K 774 22
What happens when your childhood best friend becomes your worst fear, what happens when they are Obssessed with Possessive over you Psycho over you w...
2.3M 36.2K 68
[ ๐๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐’๐…๐”๐‹ ๐ƒ๐”๐„๐“ #๐Ÿ ] _ In which four guys with a dangerous reputation happening to find interest in innocent girls. _ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‚๐„๐‹๐‹๐€ ๏ฟฝ...