30 Days With You (Ian Somerha...

By wonderless_A

This story follows the Fictional journey of a 22 year old woman named Veronica who's life is about to change... More

30 Days With You: The Moment That Changed Everything
Chapter 1: Veronica Who?
Chapter 2: See You Soon, Darling
Chapter 3: What I've Been Missing...
Chapter 4: The Read-Through
Chapter 5: Long Day Ahead
Chapter 6: You Must Be Veronica. Nice To Meet You.
Chapter 7: Dressing Room Tours...
Chapter 8: Need For Megan
Chapter 10: Enough Internet For A Day...
Chapter 11: Cast Promo
Chapter 12: On Set In Five
Chapter 13: Day Off? Play On.
Chapter 14: A Secret. I Know...
Chapter 15: Worth It
Chapter 16: Delena or Damegan?
Chapter 17: Just Good Friends...
Chapter 18: Paul, This Is Alex. Alex, This Is Paul.
Chapter 19: Caught Up
Chapter 20: Nothing's Wrong...
Chapter 21: Blame It On His Acting Skills...
Chapter 22: Costume Shopping-Part One
Chapter 23: Costume Shopping-Part Two
Chapter 24: Give Me Love
Chapter 25: You're Welcome...
Chapter 26: I Have An Eternity
Chapter 27: Surprise!
Chapter 28: Happy Hallo-Birthday-Ween
Chapter 29: Let's Party
Chapter 30: One More Gift
Chapter 31: Let Me Show You...
Chapter 32: Bonus Video Shooting
Chapter 33: Busted
Chapter 34: Sweet Dreams, Love
Chapter 35: No Can Do...
Chapter 36: Love, Ian&Veronica
Chapter 37: Tell Me You Love Me...
Chapter 38: Last Episode and Band Drama
Chapter 39: His Lost. Our Gain.
Chapter 40: Don't You Go
Chapter 41: Safe, Sane, And Honest
Chapter 42: Edge Of Tonight
Chapter 43: Off To Florida
Chapter 44: Family Reunion
Chapter 45: Meet The Somerhalders
Chapter 46: All Through The Night
Chapter 47: What'up Sacramento?
Chapter 48: #Premiere
Chapter 49: A Night Out-Part One
Chapter 50: A Night Out-Part Two
Chapter 52: Through The Lens
Chapter 53: You're Ready
Chapter 53: Take Me Home
Epilogue

Chapter 9: Break Time, Interview and Group Scene

2.9K 74 1
By wonderless_A

I can't imagine what's going on in Paul's head after witnessing that. I do not want to know the things he thought he saw or what he told the others. But I do wonder, how long has he been standing on the doorway looking at Ian and I? Enough to understand we were just practicing a scene, I hope.

Ian and I were picking up our things form the coffee table and he commented on my music taste.

"You don't seem like the rocker type."

"Then I definitely don't seem like the lead-guitarist-of-a-band type either, do I?" He understood the message perfectly.

"No way. Are you for real?" I simply nodded my head, very proud of myself. Which was weird. I've never been so proud of having a band with possibly no future. Even though we could rock the world, the world just doesn't listens. "Cool."

We were on our way to the break room and, I was glad at least one of us knew the way because, for me, every wall of every corner and every door on every wall, looked the same.

We got to the break room and it was fairly crowed. It was a room like any other, except for the fact that it had a kitchen corner with all the fridge-microwave-food deal, a full sized table, two couches and a flat screen Tv hooked on the wall with all kinds of video games. It didn't surprised me seeing Steven, Michael and Zach on the couches, each with an Xbox controller in hand. Kat and Nina were sitting on the big table while Candice and Paul were standing by the counter on the kitchen corner. When we walked in, everyone looked at us for a second before a wave of greetings came over us, which we responded to. Ian went over to Paul and Candice while I preferred to go were the sound of gunshots and missiles being fired came from.

I took a seat beside Steven on one of the couches while Michael and Zach occupied the other. After Zach had died a fair amount of times I jumped in to play and hell brook loose. It was a free for all and I had the top kills.

"Damn, girl! Where did you come from?" Michael said surprised.

"A family with an older brother and your worst alpha male nightmare." I said which gained me some laughs from the guys.

"I officially like her." Said Zach.

"She has the McQueen seal of approval" said Steven. I laughed.

"You guys sure know what to say to a girl to make her feel special" I said sarcastically and all three of them laughed.

"Hey Veronica! Come, let's take a picture!" Said Kat, from her spot at the table. I stood up from the couch and gave the controller to Zach.

"Take over, Roerig. Redeem yourself."

"Will do, missy" said Zach, only to have his hopes destroyed by Michael when he said 'yeah right'. I just kept walking until I got to the table and took a seat beside Kat.

Now with the sound of those three 'fighting' in the background, I looked to the phone in front of me as Kat's face and mine appeared on screen. Just then, Kat gave a big wide pretty smile while I opted for something more settled like a grin.

"So..... You and Ian, huh." Kat said after she complemented our picture, saying to look out for it on Instagram later. It was so obvious that the picture was just an excuse to talk to me about what was really on her mind.

"Ian and I what?" I asked, completely clueless. Nina got into the conversation.

"You know what she's talking about. It's okay. You can tell us." Kat was the next one to speak.

"A little birdie told us you were really comfortable on your new dressing room." Kat gave me a 'you-know-what-I-mean' look. Oh god, what kind of atrocities has Paul told them?

"Guys. You've got it all wrong. Ian and I were only practicing our scenes together. Nothing more" Sadly.

"Too bad. You guys have the chemistry. On camera, I mean." Kat said.

"What is that suppose to-" I was interrupted by a crew member saying breaks over in 5 minutes.

"And, Veronica, you're gonna do some quick press before you start shooting." He said before leaving.

-x-

They told me to sit down on one of those director chairs and there was a camera pointing towards me on an angle, they told me not to look at it.

"We're just gonna ask you a few simple questions so the audience can get to know you better" said Julie. I agreed, not like I had a choice but, anyways...

'So, tell us your name and age please'

"My name is Veronica Brooks and I'm 22 years old."

'So, Veronica, tell us what has happened today so far.' My mind went straight to my practice session with Ian but I blocked that memory away.

"Well I woke up earlier than any human being should." I saw Julie smiling so I laughed a little. "Came here, got all Megan-fied" I say as I motioned my hand to show my outfit. "Met the cast and went straight to shooting my first scene." I ended that with a smile.

'How has the cast treated you so far?'

"Honestly, they've been really nice to me. Even though Michael Trevino mentally challenged me on COD and got his ass kicked." I looked at Julie with wide eyes. "I can say that here, right?" She smiled and nodded. "Oh good" I sighed in relief.

'Have you ever had an experience like this before?'

"Well, coming here and actually shooting, no. But I had gone through the auditioning process that comes before. Tons of times."

'Any other secret talents?'

"If I told you they wouldn't be a secret now, would they?" I asked sarcastically. I saw Julie whispering something to the director and he nodded his head in agreement. I started laughing. "I'm kidding. Actually I do a little bit of everything. Acting is my main thing but I'm also a musician. And I manage to squeeze some dancing into the mix."

'Great. That'd be it. Now, look into the camera and promote the show please. You know how to do that?'

"We'll see." I turned in my seat to face the camera. "Hey. Veronica here, just to remind you to catch a new episode of The Vampire Diaries every Thursday at 8, on Cw. You're not gonna want to miss the new episodes. Trust me." I whispered the last part and smiled at the camera. I looked over at the camera man and asked "was that okay?" He gave me a thumbs up and told me it was great. He said thanks and told me we were done.

-x-

Back on set, we were gonna shoot the first scene with all the group, or, some of them. This scene started with only Damon and Megan on the Salvatore's living room and, little by little, all the character on the scene were gonna be appearing, making Megan more confused with how many of them were as a new character appeared.

"So, where is this 'group' you so said were expecting me?" I said, opening the scene when the director said 'action'.

"They'll be here soon enough. Now tell me again, how do you plan on getting Bonnie out?" Ian said.

"Well, pretty much the same way she took you out. The recipe is simple enough. Right ingredients should lead to the right product. First, Bennett blood, you're speaking to her. Then the ascendent-" Paul and Candice appeared on scene, interrupting my monologue.

"Which we already have." I turned to look at them in confusion. "Lucky for us, fire didn't affected that much." He said.

"You're welcome, by the way." Ian said before Candice spoke up.

"And who are you?" She sounded confused, and looked confused when she looked at Ian then back at me. I turned to look at Ian, who's gaze was turning from Candice to me and back. I continued.

"I'm Megan Willia- " I realized I was about to say my adoptive last name, so like on the he script, I stopped mid sentence and sighed quickly. "Bennett. Sorry. Still getting used to it" Candice spoke next on a very demanding way.

"So what? You learned all this stuff on your way here?"

"Not exactly. The B witch here has been doing some research of her own." Ian said. I looked at him, not liking my new 'nickname' but turned to Candice to explain myself more eloquently.

"I found out some time ago."

Candace looked surprised and mad. Mostly mad. She took a couple of steps towards me. "If you knew then why didn't you came sooner?" She asked. I answered her as calmed as I could manage when there was an eminent treat.

"I couldn't. Not with that psycho wannabe witch who's trying to kill me on my trail."

Penelope joined the conversation, appearing out of nowhere. "Join the club." I looked towards where she came from, asking myself how long was she been there for. Paul continued the scene, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Here's what I don't get." I looked at him. "If you grew up with a non-supernatural-knowing family, how did you learn all this stuff?"

"After I found out about my real family I did some digging." A shrugged one of my shoulders. "Found a grimoire or two. Anything else I've learnt on my own."

"So did you happen to find a prison-from-hell-break spell on any of the grimoires you googled?" Ian gave me a bored look when I gazed at him.

"If I did, you'd be talking to Bonnie right now. But I did found a lead on a spell that you might be interested in." I said the last sentence for everyone to hear.

"You seem like a dead end. I'm starting to regret ever saving you." Ian said. I decided that was it. Time to let show how annoyed Megan was at that last remark.

"And I'm starting to question why Bonnie saved you in the first place."

"Okay, Megan that's enough. We are not your enemies, remember?" Paul said, trying to calm me down. I looked at him.

"You, I believe." I change the direction of my eyes to look at Ian with a dark gaze "I'm still debating on him." Ian only smirked, narrowed his eyes at me and raised his eyebrow on a very seductive way, which only annoyed me even more. I didn't notice Steven entering the set.

"What else do we need to bring her back?" He said on a very determined way. I looked at him and around the room confused again.

"Well, I don't suppose you're willing to wait 'till another lunar eclipse so I suggest we find something to channel some power from." I answered sarcastically. Chris Brochu walked in with a bag filled with white candles and stood beside Penelope, his on-camera twin sister.

"Two other witches should be enough." He said.

"Where are you people coming from?" I said quickly and as low as a whisper. Steven kept talking as if I didn't said anything at all, as scripted.

"Wouldn't that be too much power for a Bennett witch?" He asked concerned. Ian answered him.

"Maybe for a newbie witch..... But will see with the newbie Bennett." He said. I spoke up on an attempt to defend myself and to shut Ian up.

"I will take all the help I can get. But don't underestimate me." I said to Ian on a way that is sounded like a warning.

"Cut!"

Everyone went out of character but they all had the same face. All of them had a surprised look on their faces, except Ian. He looked like a kid bragging about his new toy or like he was thinking 'told you'. I felt myself blush a little and mentally thanked Lisa again for the extra coat of foundation she laid on my face just 5 minutes ago before my little interview.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.6K 199
This is the part two/sequel of my other book 'Ian Somerhalder Instagram Love Story' this book you'll definitely see lots of resolving problems, broke...
25.9K 4K 69
Veronica is just a regular girl. A girl with big dreams for a perfect future. A girl who craved finding true love and not just the idea of it. A girl...
2.8K 59 17
Veronica Saltzman had never given any thought about how she would die. How her whole life changed the day her mother went missing. Her life was perf...
3.7K 66 1
It was about time Veronica laid claim on what was hers from the start. Credit to archive of our own