Beauty In Disguise

By jaaiirraah_c

Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungko... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Taennie, Jirosè, Jinsoo Edition)
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Last Chapter
Special Chapter #1
Special Chapter #2
Last Special Chapter
Announcement! (New book!)

Chapter 50

3.1K 105 3
By jaaiirraah_c

Long Chapter ahead ;)

Lisa's POV

We are starting to rehearse for the MMA and we are going to perform Kill This Love and Don't Know What To Do.

We're here at the dance studio for an hour now, trying to perfect our steps. We didn't make Jisoo unnie to work hard because she's pregnant and Jin oppa doesn't know it yet. "Hello everyone!!" someone shouted and we all look at the door. It's the boys with paper bag on their hands.

"What's that?" Jisoo unnie asked as she kissed her soon to be fiance's cheeks. "You're sweaty." I heard Jungkook mumbled beside me and I turn my attention to him.

"Yeah, we're having a hard time" I replied and ask for a hug which he quickly got it. He hug me and kiss me on the forehead. "Are you tired?" he asked and I just nod in response.

He pushed me lightly and bring the paper bag on mine. "What's this?" I asked as I open the paper bag. I took a box and set aside the paper bag.

"Open it" he stated and I just opened it. It's bracelet that has stars attached to it. "Ah it's pretty." I replied and took the bracelet out of the box. "I just realized that I didn't gave you any gift after the camera." he said and I wear the bracelet on my hands.

"I feel bad." I mumbled and he look at me confused. "Why?" he asked and I look at him. "I didn't gave you any gift." I replied and he just smiled. "It's ok. Your presence is enough for me." he answered and hug me again as he kissed my cheeks.

"What are you doing here by the way?" I asked as I rest my head on his arms while his hand is across my shoulder. "Nothing. We keep practicing too and I felt tired everytime I didn't see you. So, I want to see you." he replied and I slap his legs.

"Stop being cheesy!" I demanded and I heard him chuckled. "Why? you don't want to see me?" he asked and I know that he's pouting right now. "I saw you a lot." I replied and he was about to speak again when I cut him off by wrapping my arms on his waist.

"But despite of that, I want to see you every day." I added and close my eyes to rest on his arms. "I thought you don't like cheesy stuffs?" he asked and I just giggled.

-

We are now going to attend the MMA after a month of preparing. We are wearing now our red carpet outfits for the pictorial and we are going to change into our performance clothes after that.

We walk into the red carpet and smiled at the cameras infront of us.

Once we're done, we go in to the venue and walk straight to our dressing room to change our outfits and retouch.

"I need to use the restroom unnie." I said to our makeup artist. "Ok, make it fast." she replied and I just nod. I walk out from our dressing room and a lot of idols are now outside of there dressing rooms.

"Lisa-yah!" I heard someone shouted behind me and I saw Momo, Tzuyu, Mina, Yeri and Seulgi. "Hi!" I greeted and they run towards me.

"Are we invited on Jisoo unnie's wedding?" Seulgi asked and I just chuckled. "I don't know. Wait for me here. I just need to go to the restroom and we are going to our dressing room" I said and they just nod in response.

I walk away from them and go in to the restroom. Once I'm done, I walk out from the cubicle and wash my hands. I was about to go out when I heard someone is chatting outside the restroom.

I take a peek and look who is it. "What are they doing?" I mumbled to myself as I saw Jungkook and Eunha talking. "Eunha, stop this nonsense shit!" I heard Jungkook said out of annoyance.

"Please, give me a chance to love you" Eunha replied and I just sighed. I walk out from the restroom and I look at Jungkook's reaction, he's shocked. "L-Lisa, is not what you think. I just-" I cut him off.

"How many times would you keep hurting yourself?" I asked and Eunha looked at me confusedly. "Excuse me?" she replied. "You're excused." I answered and she laughed sarcastically.

"Are you joking right now?" she replied and I just smiled. "What do you think?" I asked and she keep quiet. "What are you saying to Jungkook? Give chance to love you?" I asked again.

"Do you really think you had a chance? Let me remind you again, because I think you keep forgetting it. He has a girlfriend and that girlfriend is me. Have a little shame on yourself." I said and I was about to walk away when she spoke again.

"And do you really think he loves you? If he really loves you, why is he talking to me when he knows what I feel for him?" I look at her again and Jungkook is looking at me pleading to not to believe in her words.

"You really know how to mocked me. But too bad, I trust him more than you." I simply replied and I look at Jungkook again and smiled at him. "I need to go. Just ended it already." I added and completely walk away.

I saw the girls waiting for me and I walk closer to them and lead them the way to our dressing room. They are pestering Jisoo unnie and I just chuckled.

"Excuse me?" we heard someone said and I didn't pay attention to it as I playing games on my phone. "Your boyfriend is here, Lisa!" Jennie unnie called out and I exited my game and look at him.

"Hm? Why?" I asked and walk towards him. "I just want to explain what you saw. She-" I cut him off by placing my finger on his mouth. "It's okay." I said and flashed a reassuring smile.

"I'm not angry." I added and he smiled back. "Thank goodness" he mumbled as he sighed in relief. "See you later?" I said and he just nod.

He kissed my forehead before I closed the door. I turn around and I saw the girls looking at me. "How sweet." I heard Mina mumbled and I just chuckled.

"Just go! The program is about to start!" I said and push them outside.

-

We sat down on the second chair because there is three of them while BTS are on the third chair. (based on MMA 2018)

The program has started and we watched the others perform.

It's now our turn so we go to the backstage and wait for our music to start. Our opening music has started and we got up to the stage.

-

We are now done performing and we got back at the backstage for retouch. It's now BTS turn so we quickly go out from our dressing room to watch them perform.

I'm curious about everything, how's your day
Oh tell me
What makes you happy
Oh text me

We are all shocked when we heard Rosè's name in there fanchant after Jimin oppa sing. "The heck?" she mumbled and look around.

Your every picture
I wanna have it by my pillow oh bae

"Why my name is in there fanchant?" I heard Jennie unnie mumbled and we don't really know what's happening

Come be my teacher
Teach me everything about you
Your 1, your 2

It's the same with Rosè and Jennie unnie. ARMYs mentioned Jisoo unnie's name.

Listen my my baby I'm
Flying high in the sky
(With the two wings you gave me back then)
Now it's so high up here
I want you tuned in to my eyes
Yeah you makin' me a boy with luv

"We are hearing things, right?" I asked to my unnies as I heard my name on their fanchant. "I think so?" Jisoo unnie answered unsure. We looked at each other in confusion.

-

Third Person's POV

They are now done performing and the girls just clapped their hands for them despite of confusion. The stage becomes dark and there eyes widen when the screen flashed there photos with the boys when they were in high school.

The screen keeps flashing of there photos.

"W-What's going on?" Lisa asked nervously and all of the idol's eyes are on them. A song played and their boyfriends are on the stage. The boys singing 'You're My'

(Just played it on the top!)

The boys walked closer to them and offered their hands to their girlfriend and the girls accepted it with confusion. They let them join them on the stage and the crowd becomes crazy as they saw the sweetness of every couple.

The song has ended and the girls just smiled at them. They walk in to the backstage and they really appreciate what the boys had done.

"Jin, I have something to tell you" Jisoo said and and Jin was somehow nervous.

"What is it?" he asked and Jisoo looked at her. "You're going to be a dad" she replied and Jin can't progress what she had said. "I-I'm going to be a d-dad?" he stutterly replied and Jisoo nodded.

"Y-You're pregnant?" he asked and Jisoo just nod in response. Jin hugged her and Jisoo just hug him back. They pull away and Jin has tears on his eyes.

"Why are you crying? Baby might hear you sobbed" Jisoo stated as she wipe Jin's tears. "I'm just really happy." he replied and kiss Jisoo on the forehead.

-

Lisa's POV

After 1 year

It's been a year since that happened and we are now living in one roof because of Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa who are now officially married. We called it 'Bangpink House'. Their baby is a boy and we just waited for him to get out of her mother's womb.

"JIN!!!" we heard Jisoo unnie shouted from the room and Jin oppa quickly run to her and we followed. "WHY? WHAT'S WRONG?!" Jin oppa replied worriedly.

"The baby is going out!" she replied back and Jin oppa quickly carried her while J-Hope oppa starts the engine.

-

We are here at the hospital and we are waiting for the doctor to tell us some good news. Jin oppa can't help it but to be worried. He keeps walking back and forth.

We saw the doctor got out and smiled at us. "Congratulations" she stated and we all go in to her room. We saw Jisoo unnie crying while the baby is on her arms. "He's so handsome" Jisoo unnie mumbled and Jin oppa walked closer to her. He kissed her forehead and look at their baby.

Jisoo unnie let Jin oppa carry the baby. "What will be his name?" Taehyung oppa asked and we are all thinking of a name. "I want his name to be Worldwide Handsome" Jin oppa replied and we all laughed.

"No way!" Jisoo unnie protested. "What about Jinyoung?" Jungkook said beside me. "Who said that?" Jin oppa asked and we all pointed out Jungkook. "You're dead later" Jin oppa replied with a glare.

He's jealous of Jinyoung because Jisoo unnie and him have been a couple while they are MC.

"I'll call him Gavin" Jisoo unnie said. "That's more better" Jin oppa mumbled and we just chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 346 8
she thinks she's just a wallflower... but he notices her.
527 85 24
A life nobody wants but still gets. And sadly this particular person may not move on.
14.6K 1K 7
In which Lisa Manoban of Blackpink finally admitted what she truly feels for Bangtan's new visual.
15.1K 828 16
WHEN A LAWN TENNIS PLAYER HAS A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON IN HER HEAD BEFORE HER COMPETITION....