We On Fire

Oleh Danise730

Lin Kook (Jeon JungKook) was the head of the well-known foreign dance group "Shake It", but due to betrayed b... Lebih Banyak

1~The Dancing Competition
2~Betray
4~The first time, he saw her pole dancing
5~An Invitation
6~Conduct a desperate fight
7~A battle between brothers
8~Acquisition of Hogtao Building
9~Just like me before
10~Breakup and dissolution
11~The end of her dream
12~The birth ofใ€ŒFireใ€
13~You're not qualified to my team
14~Splashed by lemon tea
15~The trap of the club stage
16~A Criminal Punishment ?!
17~Loyalty between girls
18~Give me a smile
19~This is for you
20~A new fan
21~Hot breakfast
22~Seok's Female Companion
23~Walk on the red carpet
24~Just don't look at them
25~Waste his gas?!
26~Music Bar
27~Cook for Byul
28~After Yong was drunk
29~Help her change her clothes with a bath towel
30~Hug him unconsciously
31~Do I have too many clothes?!
32~A misunderstanding from the back stairs
33~Kook and Seok have been together?!
34~Business Trip
35~A spoiler horror movie
36~Find teammates
37~The Amusement Park
38~Kook's gentle manner
39~Kiss Yong ?!
40~A Kiss.
41~What's wrong with her?
42~The competition in the ancient wall
43~The best dance team in Mudu
44~First time see Kook battle
45~Yong's Encouragement
46~Fire's Statement
47~Just a member
48~Barbie Elf
49~Moonstar Necklace
50~His disappointment
51~Hug her tightly
52~The big rock disappears
53~Rebirth of Elf
54~She did it !
55~We On Fire
56~Silver Hair
57~Come back
58~Christmas party
59~The game and the punishment
60~Barbie's crisis
61~The Cherry "kiss"
62~The Flower Fairy
63~The Black Swan
64~Truth Exposed
65~Treat him as a doll?!!
66~Back to the beginning
67~Seok's Confession
68~Duo Choreography
69~the sunflower and the rose
70~Can you not go there?!
71~The Unconnected Call
72~Sorry
73~The sharpest words
74~She likes Him?!!
75~Cuz I like you

3~The Dance group collapsed

2.3K 71 27
Oleh Danise730

Michelle hurried out!

"Jake! Jake! Wait for me!"

In the hotel lobby, Michelle hurriedly followed Kook's pace.

Hearing the sound of high heels walking, Kook was afraid Michelle would twist, then he stopped.

Seeing Kook stop, Michelle's frowned brows relaxed slightly:

"Jake, why are you to say quit?"

"Then you talk about my position in "Tik Kids"? What is the highest achievement I can get? The Chief Dancer? "

Kook's words broke Michelle's mind. At that moment, Michelle's eyes were in a trance, not daring to look directly at Kook's eyes.

Looking at Michelle's evasive expression, Kook knew he had guessed it!

"You have encouraged me to participate in this competition before ... did you know that if we won, we have to join "Tik Kids" ?"

Michelle paused, she nodded gently.

"How did you know it? You shouldn't know Mr.Smith at that time."

Michelle bit her lips and looked away, saying slowly:

"A friend told me..."

"Friend? Is it John?"

Michelle looked up at Kook in amazement and he was guessed again.

Kook sneered : "Really it's him..."

John is the deputy head of "Tik Kids". Previously in the university, he, Kook and Michelle were from the same dance association, all from Asia.

At that time, the most powerful members of the dance association were Kook and John, but they were so different.

Kook pursues the creation of his own brand, and he prefers to spend more time on the layout of the content. But John focuses on dancing skills. Compared with the output works, he prefers to participate in the competition, blessed with awards, and then he would be worthy of high value.

John's entry into "Tik Kids" was also driven by a bunch of certificates with high gold content.They have been friends during college, but since Kook and Michelle were together, the relationship between them has faded, because John also has a crush on Michelle.

After graduating, John left the city for development. It can be said that they broke off contact for several years, but why did Michelle and John suddenly contact?

Realizing Kook's doubts and displeasure, Michelle hurriedly explained:

"I met him in a cafe last month. At that time, he was leading the team for training. After meeting , we talked for a while and mentioned the competition."

"Really?" Kook smiled lightly.

Michelle can't understand the emotions in his eyes. Is it uncomfortable, jealous, or doesn't matter?

Kook thought, how could it be simple? Even, he feels that they can win this time, there are elements of deception.

John digs away his entire team, leaving him as an uninformed person. Do it clearly and strategically, just like he knew him before, he never did useless work, but Michelle can't see through it.

But it also proves that Michelle really doesn't want to stay in "Shake it" because she thinks about the root of everything originated from that she wants to go to a higher place! 

Kook knows that her goal is the chief dancer of the world-class dance company. For "Shake it", which has only been established for three years, to help her realize this dream is simply a fool.

Obviously, the future and him, she chose the former.

So, Kook smiled.

He actually realized now that there are differences in their values and they are not like-minded fellow companion.

Kook quickly put away the loneliness in his eyes and gently smiled to Michelle:

"It's okay, although I gave up, you can stay at "Tik Kids". I am very happy for you, you will definitely realize your dreams inside. "

Although Kook's eyes were as spoiled as ever, Michelle also read other information in his eyes:

"He seems to be letting herself go away!"

This uneasy instinct made Michelle anxious, her eyes get wet.

"No, my dream needs your existence~ I want to realize the dream with you, together in "Tik Kids"~"

"From the moment you concealed me, there was no place for me in your dream."

Kook resisted the sadness in his eyes and forced himself to tell the cruel truth.

Michelle froze, as if the most genuine thoughts in her heart had been dug out, and she was naked and bitter in front of her eyes.

Kook drew his nose deeply, not wanting to let the crying out.

"Life always has to meet different bifurcations and take different paths. After this time, you will embark on a journey of the world. Today should be our last meeting. Although we cannot reach the end, we are still friends. I wish you the best and hope you can become the chief dancer of "Tik Kids" one day. "

Michelle blushed her eyes, tears flowing from her eyes, looking at Kook's firm smile, and suddenly there was a huge sense of loneliness.

Is this really the end?

The two of them looked straight at each other for a long time...

Michelle raised her head, wiped away all the tears with her palm, sucked her sour nose, and said to Kook seriously:

"Okay. You... take care."

As soon as she finished speaking, Michelle turned around and walked forward while covering her mouth, tears kept falling, filling her trembling palms.

Seeing Michelle's leaving back, Kook's brave face also collapsed.

He clenched his fists tightly, trembling slightly, and there were tears in his red eyes.

A crystal teardrop ran quietly from the eyelid, slipped across the cheek. 

It fell straight on the marble floor with a mosaic color...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

On this day, Kook lost the person he loved most and also lost his proud career. At the age of 26, he became nothing.

His heart was empty.

The only thing that made him feel alive was in the basement of the dance room. There is a big sandbag for Kook to vent.

Now it is needed!

Kook wore a glove and punched hard at the punching bag. The sound of a boxing collision, even wearing a glove, felt painful to listen to, but Kook didn't care!

He needs this sense of impact to wash away the boredom, restlessness, irritability, and unwillingness in his brain!

After punching for a few hours in a row, Kook took a shower in the bathroom attached to the dance room.

He relaxed a lot.

Afterward, he called the landlord of the dance studio. Since the dance group was disbanded, there was no need to rent it!

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Just settled the matter of the dance studio with the landlord, Kook looked at his watch, it was more than 8 pm, former teammates should all be gone.

Kook glanced at the dance studio stilly for a long time...

Nearly 10 seconds...

Then he quietly turns off the button of the light, walks alone back to the dorm...

Upon returning to the dormitory, as expected, Seok was left alone.

Seok rolled his eyes as soon as he saw Kook coming back, and then returned to the room with a grieving face to pick up his clothes.

Kook felt strange.  Why did Seok feel angry when seeing him?

He hurried into Seok's room and asked:

"What happened with you?"

"What happened with me? This question should I ask you! Do you know how many times I adjusted the path to help you make the light-ball effect, the whole night ! But now you are burning the bridge after crossing it... You kick me away to go to the 'Ti...Tik Kids'! Congratulations! You finally become a member of a world-class dance company"

Seok walked back and forth between in front of the bed and the wardrobe. While putting the clothes on the bed, he sulked and complained about Kook. When he said "Congratulations", he straightened his face in front of Kook and shouted out loud.

"Anyway, I know my dance skill is too bad. For you, I am not the important one. You did not care about me, It doesn't matter. I don't care! I can be a rich & young master when I go back to Korea. I don't have to suffer for your dreams because of you! Not anymore staying in the computer room or kitchen, and now you can chase your dream. Goodbye! Just do that!"

The smell of citric acid filled the lines between Seok's words.

"What are you doing?" Kook couldn't understand Seok's nonsense.

"What am I doing? Packing my luggage!  Don't you go to "Tik Kids"? Why still stayed here? Something fell on me? I didn't take anything from you, just wear your clothes a few times, so don't stare at me, okay?"

Seok smirked. The clothes on the bed are put in a suitcase one by one.

"No~ I asked what you just said? Who went to "Tik Kids", I didn't go..."

"Don't lie to me, Kuso and Vin packed their excitement as soon as they came back, and they were so happy and excited!"

Seok interrupted Kook directly and said with a grimace to express how happy the two teammates showed.

"Your prize is to sign a world-class dance company, and then touring for two years, performing around the world, such a good opportunity then you gave up? Don't silly to me!"

Seok is like an angry wife,  his sneer skills are awesome!

Kook couldn't stand it!  He covered Seok's suitcase with one hand, explaining seriously:

"I didn't lie to you and I really not go to "Tik Kids"."

"What?!" 

Seok is skeptical of Kook's words, how is it possible?

"I didn't sign the contract. It was they and Michelle who signed the contract."

Kook turned his face to one side helplessly, with a faint loss in his eyes.

Seok looked at Kook in disbelief, then his eyes turned to doubt and worry, what's going on?

Kook walked solemnly in front of the small refrigerator behind him, took a bottle of beer from inside, and said:

"Michelle lied to me. She had been encouraging me to participate in this competition before. I thought she was for the better development of "Shake It", but it turned out that she knew that winning the championship could sign Tik Kids. "

Kook peeled off the bottle cap with a wine lifter. He took a sip of the wine, the bitter taste was so agonized.

"The organizer of this competition is the business partner of Tik Kids. Hidden the signing of the contract"

Kook sneered.

Kook laughed at his ignorance. He was kept in the dark by the closest person. Like a fool, he practiced day and night, thinking that the god of luck would take care of all the effort and sweat, and the result... ridiculous!

"The so-called world tour can only be done as Tik Kids. This game is just to strengthen their team."

After saying this, Kook took another sip of beer in silence.

It's been a long time since Seok saw Kook's listlessness!

Although Seok is also angry, the top priority is to divert Kook's attention and comfort him:

"Don't be so frustrated, businessmen are like this. Like my brother, if it is him, the method used is more insidious. So don't care much about it."

Seok said the fact that Seok did not return directly to Korea after graduation, his brother is an important reason.

"I am not frustrated by this competition, but frustrated by the people who have been fighting with you for three years. It turned out that in the face of interests, they can be merciless, just go away and ignore the team's sentiment.

kook is so angry when he remembered the faces that the "former teammates" were determined to leave "Shake It" during the day, but after thinking of Michelle's back, his eyes were full of loneliness.

"There are those who have been inseparable from you for the past three years,  you think you know her very well. It turns out that you don't even know what her goal is, you can only let go of her hand.... But no doubt that it is a wise choice. The opportunity is here, how can I make her give up and ask her to stay in my little dance company."

Kook's eyes dimmed, yeah, he can't do anything to keep her staying in "Shake It"?

"So what do you plan to do afterward?"

"We broke up......."

"What?! Because of this?! You have been together for three years!"

Seok can't believe his ears! How much Kook cares about this relationship, he is very clear!

In the past three years, from the moment when they fell in love together to create "Shake It", even if they lost the freshness of the love period, but the mutual support for many years has formed a deeper bond, how can it be broken?

Seok didn't want him to give up Michelle more than let Kook give up "Tik Kids".

"Actually...I think "Tik Kids" is very good, anyway, it is a world-class dance company. You dance so well, you should sign the contract."

"If I'm gone, it means I am separated from you. I don't want this."

Seok was so surprised by what Kook said. He covered his mouth excitedly and almost burst into tears:

"What?! You stayed for me!"

Seok's exaggerated reaction made Kook laugh. He knew that Seok didn't want him to break up , but once the emotional matters involved diverged in values, he couldn't help it.

He didn't want Seok to continue to worry, so he deliberately teased and turned the "reason" to him.

"You know my personality, how can I be subject to others? Have you forgotten my motto? "We need to be completely autonomous to be free!" "

When talking about the motto, Seok also spoke out in unison with Kook. He knew Kook too well, and what he was about to do, the closest person could not control.

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. My career is gone, my girlfriend is gone. I might be dependent on you."

Kook's big eyes turned to Seok and said a little coquettishly.

"Okay, you can depend on me!"

It happened that Kook was drinking beer, and when he heard this sentence, he was shocked! 

He just kidding!

"Ker~Ker... what did you say?"

"I said you can depend on me!"

Seok walked in front of Kook, took his right hand on his shoulder, and said firmly.

"It happened that my dad gave me a three-year deadline, and I wanted to talk to you about it before. Now it's better, I don't have any worries. You simply go back to Korea with me. I go back early, maybe my dad will give me some resources! Who cares about "Shake It"? " Seok kept saying.

"The soul characters are you and me! Choreographing, coordinating, your responsibility. Resources and funds I can get it!  I don't believe with the strength of us, we can't build a team which is more powerful than "Shake It", even more than "Tik Kids"! "

Seok said more and more agitated, his eyes full of fighting spirit, was burning!

"You sure?"

Kook looked at Seok suspiciously.

Seok took the beer from Kook and said:

"Don't drink anymore, and don't be disappointed! If you don't have a dance group, you can build it again. If you don't have a girlfriend, you can find another girl. It's just a new start. There're no worries. Tonight we are gonna book the tickets and discuss the plan. Trust me, if you  be together with me, I can guarantee your life will full of glory and wealth! We definitely can make it true!"

Seok raised the palm of his right hand and said confidently. The first time Kook saw Seok so active and ambitious, it was very different from what he used to do behind the scenes.

Although Kook lost a lot today, fortunately, Seok, as his best friend, supported him as always. 

It seemed that the future light was not blocked. It still showed a little light and looked after the road ahead. The road may be rugged or thorny, but Kook is willing to take a trip.

He also raised his right hand and firmly grasped Seok's palm.

He promised: "Deal!"

The self-confidence on Kook's face returned again, like the spirit on stage.

To Be Continued.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

359K 13K 43
โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š. ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๏ฟฝ...
117K 3.3K 99
Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own the PLOT and OC. BTS is BTS aye! Some pic...
4K 409 19
On one night in the summer, Ji Eun Lee, a descent Indonesian-Korean girl, got involve in contract with Jung Kook Jeon, a famous South Korean young s...
7.3K 861 22
Jimin is a college student struggling to make ends meet. Taehyung is a very well known CEO that loves making people happy. On a day he's visiting Jim...