BOSSY BOSS ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is ful... More

Prologue
1 Interview
2 First Meeting
3 ASR's PA
4 Dirty EGO
5 Positive Attitude
6 Khushi's AR Entry
7 The Fist Task
8 Second Task
10 Soul Feel...?
11 Close to HIM
12 Trap for Khushi
13 Perception
14 Fan...
15 Apologize?
16 Khushi's Approach
17 Conference
18 Plans around Arshi
19 The Ring
20 Solution
21 Red-Eyed Monster
22 Deal
23 Rajkumar
24 Devil's Declaration
25 The Biggest Deal of Life
26 Celebration
27 AR Party
28 Shocking Proposal
29 Shocking Declaration
30 Khushi's Reaction
31 What Truth?
32 Unpredictable
33 The Burning Past
34 The Promise
35 Two more dots...
36 She likes him
37 Approach
38 Concern
39 Clause
40 Anonymous call
41 Out of RM
42 No one can imagine
43 Baby Shower
44 Surprise Visit
45 The Chain
46 Argument
47 The phone call
48 Payal's Plan
49 Lips' Mark
50 Crazy Feeling
51 Fire
52 Fire... Bckfired...
First Night 53
54 Sacred Relationship
55 Not a tough nut
56 Bangles
57 Concern
58 Genuine Apology?
59 Another Side
60 No matter what...
61 I know
62 Mrs. ASR vs Mrs. Bhatia
63 Trap
64 Slap over slap
65 Drunken Arnav
66 I'm not drunk
67 Private Area
68 Vikram's RM visit
69 Kidnapping
70 Sweaty Moment
71 Attack
72 Bossy Khushi
73 Work from home
74 Why?
75 News...
76 The Killer
77 Father and Daughter
78 Surprise...
79 Who's money?
80 Fashion Show
81 Boss of Boss
82 Last Part
Epilogue

9 Unexpected Solution

9.1K 477 34
By NiranjanaNepol

Part9 

Khushi felt someone tapping her shoulder. She turned and smiled seeing NK.

"Where were you? I came to your cabin."

"We went to Chandni Chowk"

"WE?"

"I and Aman"

"You and Aman...? Why?"

"For purchase"

"Did you go to Kareem's shop?"

"Exactly"

"Why didn't you guys call me?"

"It's an official purchase of AR"

"What....? I hope you are not kidding. AR and purchasing in Kareem's Shop? I can't believe this."

He entered into Aman's cabin. Khushi went back to her cabin.

"Is it true Aman?"

"What?"

"Did you guys do purchase in Kareem's shop?"

"Do you know him?"

"Yeah, I went there with Khushi once when we were in college"

"But why didn't you say anything about his shop? Don't you know we are in need of materials?"

"Arrey, don't I know you guys? And you are talking like as if Nannav listens to my idea...."

Aman nodded yes.

"But how Nannav agreed to buy the materials in Kareem's shop?"

"Who asked his permission?"

"What do you mean?"

"We have no time to get his permission. And he would not have agreed to get material from Kareem. So, we purchased it without his permission"

"But what if...."

"He will do nothing because the situation is like that"

"Means, doesn't Nannav know about the purchase?"

"No... he should know only after material arrived. Or else he may cancel the order."

"Yeah... he does..."

"I just want him to understand Khushi's capability. We won't get a better chance than this because this is not only AR's prestige issues but also ASR's."

NK nodded yes.

"Don't say anything to him. Just be like you know nothing"

"What I know? I know nothing"

Saying, he left Aman's cabin leaving chuckling Aman.

.............

As expected, Arnav didn't get sleep. This is a matter of AR's goodwill. He has to deliver the orders on the correct date. He couldn't lose AR's good name. He finally decided to bring one of the old suppliers of AR. He has to do that because he had no other choice. If you think he slept after that then you are wrong. He lost is sleep completely thinking of bringing his old supplier. How could he go to him again leaving his damn ego? He was roaming here and there in his room throughout the night thinking some other way to sort the problem.

Next Morning

Arnav came to the breakfast table. Nani remembered her previous day's conversation with Manorama.

"Payal bitiya, when Laya is coming?" She asked observing Arnav's expression.

Arnav hand stopped near his mouth.

"Today evening Naniji" Payal replied.

Arnav gulped closing his eyes and ate silently which was noticed by not only Nani but also Mami. Mami gestured Nani like, "Didn't I say?"

Arnav stood finishing breakfast.

"Di, I will be late tonight"

His sentence cleared Nani's doubt that he is not interested in Laya.

He left RM followed by Akash and NK.

Arnav was already annoyed and adding to it that clingy girl is coming to irritate him. Such a brazen she is.

AR

Khushi reached AR at 9:30. She came with an auto driver who is carrying two Air purifying plants. She was also carrying two pots in her hands which were in white color pots. Aman stopped her, spreading his hands.

"Khushi, what's this?"

"Bhaiya, you keep it here. I will take it" She said to the auto driver. He kept it on the floor and left.

"As a PA, it's my duty to decorate Boss's cabin. I used to keep flowers in Sinha sir's cabin. But Mr. Raizada doesn't like flowers but plants. So, I decided to keep these plants in his room"

"How do you know he doesn't like flowers and plants?"

Aman asked stunning.

Giving him a smile as an answer, she went to Arnav's cabin taking the pots and cleaned it. She arranged the plants with the correct distance neatly.

"Yeah... this cabin's look changed completely by these plants Khushi"

Khushi smiled at Aman who was standing at the entrance.

"You don't need to clean the cabin. Someone will do that"

"Why should I expect someone when it's my responsibility?"

Aman sighed.

"Ok tell me how you know ASR likes plants?"

"I read his interview in which he mentioned he likes gardening. These are air-purifying plants. These plants will purify his hot and angered breath easily."

She said suppressing her smile whereas Aman laughed.

They came downstairs. Aman was waiting for the load to reach. Khushi went to the pantry and came with two cups of coffee.

"Wow, thank you, Khushi"

"Anytime"

"You prepare good coffee"

Ignoring his eulogy, she sipped it.

She received a call from Kareem Bhai.

"Asslam Alaikum Bhai"

"Walaikum Aslaam Bitiya, the load will reach the office in an hour"

" Thank you Bhai, Have you sent the bill?"

"Yeah, I sent it"

"ok Bhai, your bill will be cleared soon"

"I know bitiya"

Kareem disconnected the call.

"The load is on the way"

Aman showed his thumb up.

He took a saree box that was being kept beside his table. Keeping it on the table,

"Give a look," Aman said.

Opening the box, Khushi tried to take it. Her hand got stuck as the saree was too heavy but her eyes got stuck at the work of the saree. It had beautiful JARI work with an unimaginable weight.

"God... how could a woman drape this?" She let out a sigh.

"It's all for prestige and family pride, Khushi" Aman smiled.

"It is so heavy, Aman... The girl who is going to carry this saree will definitely cry." She pitied the girl.

"It's for Miya Saxena."

"You mean Arjun Saxena's daughter?"

"Exactly. It's full of gold jary. Nearly 28 lakhs"

"Twentyyyyyy eight Lakkhs?"

Aman nodded yes.

"Everyone knows that they are one of the richest families in India. Still, is it necessary to show their capability, wasting money like this?"

Before Aman answered, they heard...

"Only Rich and Reputed people know the value of their prestige. We can't expect it from my PA who could not even think of it. She would have got to know, seeing the saree that even these kinds of sarees exist in the world which is beyond her reach." Arnav smirked.

Aman was shocked about Arnav's reply to Khushi. Arnav never interferes or answers to anyone unwantedly. Why he is poking his nose into someone's matter which he never does?

"You have to be thankful to AR, Ms. Gupta. Being an AR staff you got the chance to even touch the saree".

Khushi the girl who never loses her temp lost it on Arnav's haughty words. How could he even talk to his employee like this? Who gave him the rights? He might be MIGHTY doesn't mean he could talk about his staff's statues or standard.

"I touched the saree... still, I'm what I'm. It may be costlier but 99% of people are living in the world, without knowing about the saree. Still, they are happy because this saree means nothing to them... just like me. Costly things can't make people happy if it makes happy, I just least care about it, Mr. Raizada." She said as calm as possible but her eyes spoke volume.

Though Khushi spoke about ONLY COSTLY saree Arnav thought that she is talking about HIM.

"Such a low-class mentality" Arnav murmured.

"Of course, I'm a low class. So what? A low class like me has nothing to lose... No bank balance... no share market values, no assets, nothing. So, I'm not scared about losing. I'm happy unlike high-class people"

Stuffing the saree in Aman's hand, she was about to leave the room. Arnav blocked her way coming in front of her.

"Don't you have anything to lose, Ms. Gupta?"

Khushi looked at him shockingly. What he is talking about?

This time Arnav really won the game by making her mouth shut. Khushi left the room without answering.

Aman stood there, keeping the saree in his hand, looking at Arnav's expression. Arnav was surprised him again. He was looking at Khushi's retreating figure, without blinking. What's running in ASR's mind? Is there something, he should know? Talking to a mere staff was never ASR's style, forget about arguing. Why he is putting his words into effect immediately? Arnav is not someone who could be pulled easily. According to Arnav, talking to someone means he is giving importance to that someone. He won't waste his time on unnecessary arguments.

And Khushi... how guts she has. In his experience, no one dared to answer ASR forget about arguing that too on something apart from work. Is this what makes Arnav behave wired with her? Aman frowned.

Arnav made up himself seeing Aman's expression.

"I have decided something. We have to deliver the order on date.... at any cost. We have no other choice than buy the material from our old supplier Mr. Thrivedi."

"We no need to do that ASR"

"Means?"

"Khushi has arranged the material"

"Khushiiiii? Have you gone mad? Me... Arnav Singh Raizada and you.... Manager of AR failed to do that."

"Because we don't know that there is a wholesale shop which can solve our problem"

"What do you mean?"

"Yeah, taking your words seriously, she worked on it sincerely. She sorted out the issue."

Arnav looked at him with unbelievable expression.

"Yesterday, Khushi asked me the samples. I just gave her and she arranged it for us."

Before Arnav asked him anything,

"These are the samples from the shop"

He showed it to Arnav which he brought from Kareem's shop.

"I'm satisfied with the samples"

Arnav touched the samples in a checking manner and his expression changed. He never thought "HIS" kind of material can be purchased in a local wholesale shop.

"Poor girl, she went to the Chandini Chowk Market to sort your problem out. If she hadn't done that, we should have forced to call our old suppliers. You made her upset unnecessarily by pointing out about her status. But the same low-class mentality you insulted has saved us."

Arnav gulped hard as his word pricked him. He unnecessarily hurt her. But he doesn't know why he is trying to prove that he is better than her. And, Aman was not wrong. He didn't even get proper sleep thinking about the orders. But how could he expect a mere girl can have a solution to the BIG problem?

"Ask the workers to start the work"

"Yes, ASR" Aman nodded yes and went.

Arnav cursed himself for his "unwanted words" which he never had done before. But how could he be sorry? He is BOSS after all. At the same time, he couldn't be let it go.

To be continued...

Next update available on Inkitt

Soul feel?

Guiltiness was killing Arnav. He closed his eyes. He shouldn't have spoken to her like that. He doesn't know why he wants to say something in return to her every word? And why he wants to win her in every argument? He should agree she is something... he had seen many people giving excuses for not completing their work. But this girl had finished something which she doesn't need to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 17.1K 51
Arnav Singh Raizada the famous business tycoon who was busy building his career without thinking about his personal life until then meets a girl who...
322K 14K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
131K 8.5K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
1.1M 50.4K 100
It is said that love and hate are two sides of the same coin... Any moment, it can flip the other way... Would it be true for a person like Arnav Sin...