Yandegire's Game [Ayano x Fem...

Galing kay AltairMorpheus

There's a new student in Akademi High, meet Y/n Kanzaki. She's a shy, kind but friendly girl who's very gentl... Higit pa

A/N:
????
Introduction
Ch 1: The Clumsy Shoujo
Ch 2: Class 2-2
Ch 3: New Senpai
Ch 4: Club Hunt
Ch 5: Friendly Matters
Ch 6: Remedy & Jealousy
Ch 7: Accident
Ch 8: Plan
Ch 9: Assistant
Ch 10: Desire
Ch. 11: Unfortunate Events
Ch 12: Faceless Enemy
Ch 13: Friendly Kill
Ch 14: Dear Companion
Ch. 15: Change of Plans
Ch 16: Menace
Ch 17: Increment
Ch. 18: Gone Wrong
Ch. 19: Bewilderment
Ch 20: Arrangement
Ch 21: Inconvenience
Ch 22: Dissidence
Ch 23: Sabotage Part 1
Ch 24: Sabotage Part 2
Ch 25: Wrath and Confession
Ch 27: Planted Clues
Ch 28 Monochrome Lies
Ch 29: When Renegade Plays
Chapter 30 - Warbringer
A/N;
Ch 31 - Lie Setter
Ch 32: Tune of Deception
Ch 33: A Rusty Play
Ch 34: Deceiver's Game
Ch. 35: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
CH 36: Twisted Revelation

Ch 26: Hunting Her

2.5K 91 97
Galing kay AltairMorpheus

Y/n's POV.

After that incident happened at the festival, everybody's acting so strange and starts to be more paranoid. Those happy morning turned into a gloomy ones and I..I can't help but to feel that sorrowful emotion that lingers all around the school.

*sigh*

Everybody's devastated and in full gloom. Why must this be happened in the first place? I thought I found a better place to live along with my new friends but..it turns out the same as the other places that I've been visited before.

I feel so sad and drained.

The Photography Club, the Martial Arts club, and the Light Music Club. All of them were all disbanded within a blink of an eye. Plus, some of the other students were still missing and still no progress report on them.

Why..why does everything fades away?

I was silently walking towards my classroom when I encountered a classmate heading to the same class. She averted her gaze from me and held her black book tightly.

"G-Good morning.". Oka shyly said, her head is still down and doesn't want to look up to me.

"Good morning Oka.". I replied with a small smile before going inside and place my bag beside my desk and sigh.

The atmosphere..I don't like it.

I walked towards the window and opened them up, making the cold breezy wind flows inside the room and make Oka shiver a bit. Still, the cold air passes through my face and gives a cold but calm sensation to me.

Cold, shivering silence...I hate it.

I thought that calmness would last quite longer but..I was wrong. My e/c eyes saw Ayano and S/n walking together at the school entrance. I frowned for a moment, and when did those two get closer on each other? I said to myself.

S/n saw me starring to them and waved with a greeting smile. While Ayano, she's slightly surprised to see me as she quickly bows on S/n and run towards the school building, she's probably going to greet me here but since I am not in the rightful mood right now, I head out to the classroom and go to the Plaza where Taro usually hangs around and sits on the edge of the fountain.

When I reached the fountain, I didn't expect to see someone sitting on the edge this early. He casts his gaze on me and let out a small smile.

"Good morning Y/n.". Taro said and settle down the book that he's reading on his lap.

"Good morning Taro.". I said and do a simple wave at him. "This is the first time I see you in this early hour.".

"Yeah. I was just spending my time here while waiting for you, Osana and Raibaru to come.". Taro said.

"Ah, I see.". I slowly approached to him and point the vacant space beside him. "Can I?".

"Of course, suit yourself.". He replied and scoot away to me to give more space.

"Thanks.". I said and sat on the edge of the fountain beside him and do a shallow sigh.

"Are you..okay?". Taro asked in a worrying tone while he settle his eyes on me.

"No.". I simply replied.

"Of course you're not. Why would I even asked.". He said and somehow facepalmed himself for asking a silly question.

I lightly chuckles as a respond before I spoke, "Say, what will happened to Akademi High now? I mean..with these tragedies, can the school remained it's prestigious name? Can it still function without this..fear lurking around the premises?".

"I don't know.". Taro said and sigh.

Why did I ask that question anyway? He doesn't know everything. Well, not now. I know I have a promise to Ayano but..I have to do something.

"You know the rumors about the serial killer here in Akademi High right?". I asked him.

"Yea. What about it? Don't tell me you believe on those rumors too?". He asked with a questioning tone.

"Yes. Actually, I've encountered that rumored killer..twice.". I weakly confessed, making Taro's eyes grew wider as if he saw a ghost nearby.

"You..did what? And you didn't even tell us nor the authorities?". Taro suddenly stood up and turn his gaze on me with disbelief.

"I didn't tell you guys because I don't want you to be their next target. And also, I did tell to the authorities but hey won't believe in me. They say that I don't have any evidences to prove my statement concretely so they..ignored it. ". I said while clenching my uniform tightly.

He went silenced for a while before his stern expression softens and take back on his seat and pat my shoulder. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice at you. It's just..how can you hide this thing from us? We're your friends remember?".

"Yeah. I'm so sorry for that.".

"*sigh*...so, what's your plan now? I know your heroic side Y/n. If you want to do something, you're going do it welter we approved it or not.". Taro said and laugh at the end of his sentence.

"You really know that side very well huh?". I said and with a light chuckle. "I want to do something but I need you and everyone's help.".

"Let me guess, finding the culprit and capture it, right?". Taro said.

I looked up to his eyes with a determined smile. "Yes. Though it would be a dangerous plan to make but..I don't want to sit here and watch as the other students disappeared or getting brutally killed. I want to stop this menace once and for all.".

Taro seems lost in his weary thoughts for a while before he let out the same smile and nods.

"Count me in.". He said.

"Hey, hey! What's with the sudden catchy phrase you two idiots?". Taro and I looked to the source of the voice and we saw Osana and Raibaru standing not to far in front of us.

"Good morning guys.". Raibaru stated and looked to Taro with a slight baffled look. "You're quite early Taro. What gives?".

"I'm worried about Y/n and you guys so..I went here as early as I could.". Taro simply said.

"Yeah, yeah. Enough with the cheesy lines dummy, care to explain that catch phrase we've heard just now? What you do you mean "end this all at once?". Osana said as she rapidly taps her foot onto the ground while glaring on us.

I took one more shallow sigh before telling to Osana and Raibaru our plan to take the serial killer out and hand them to the authorities. As I expected, we received a loud wisecrack from Osana and a shocked expression from Raibaru.

*sigh*

"What! were you thinking Y/n? That's completely dangerous!". Osana blurted out.

"I agree with Osana. We don't even know the who is the serial killer. And if the rumors were true then, they weren't the ones who should've taken so lightly.". Raibaru followed.

"I know but, if we joined forces together.. We can beat them! We can save everyone from disappearing! I don't want to stay with this gloomy atmosphere while spending my time here with my friends so that's why I..I am still doing this.". I said.

The two of them were dead silent, knowing that couldn't changed my mind now. Then, Osana made an annoying sigh and point her fingers at me.

"Okay fine. I'm in. But I am only doing this because I want to capture that killer a-and not because I'm hell w-worried about y-you...got that dummy?". She said while slightly blushing.

"Well, I don't want to brag it but I can take anyone down with my strength so it'll be more safe if I join you guys.". Raibaru said.

The bitterness in my heart slowly fades as I saw that everyone's with me. I can't help but to smile saccharinely and nods before standing up and stand like I'm their appointed leader now. *chuckles*

"Okay. Now that we all have agreed, let's do our very best to find that serial killer and place them where they truly belong.". I said and looks like agrees to my plan which is a good sign, for me.

TIMESKIP

It's been almost two days since we've create this joined tasked force unit to find that sneaky serial killer all around the school but for some reason, the killer didn't move just yet. It was all normal and that's really strange. Did they already predicted our movements?

And I've been avoiding Ayano since the day I saw her talking to S/n. I know that I am missing something and I don't want to know that. I just want to find that killer fast before it goes for another round of murder again.

It was lunch time and I am currently heading to the outdoor cafeteria to meet everyone and continue our investigation when I accidentally encountered the one whom I've been avoiding with.

"Y/n? Can we talk for a second?". Ayano said in such a sweet voice.

I didn't respond and going to pass through her but she immediately blocked my way. "Please? I need to ask you something.". She pleaded.

I sighed in defeat before taking my F/c pocket watch and looked at it. "5 minutes.". I said and nonchalantly take my gaze back at her.

She still looking at me with that neutral look before she spoke, "Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something bad to make you upset?". She asked.

"Yes. Why? Simple. It is because of the fact that you kidnapped and almost killed me and the other fun fact that you're hanging around with my sister without I even knowing.". I said, emotionlessly.

"Please listen to me, I've only did that because I really loved you and I am helping Yuno for your safety.". Ayano said and going to hugged me but I quickly take a step backwards.

"Please, don't tell such pretty..lies. I know that you and Yuno are planning something odd to me and I won't let that happen. Not on my watch.". I said and going to turn around when Ayano grabs my hand and stops me from taking a step.

"That's not a lie Y/n.". She said as her grip tightens. "Yuno told me everything.".

My eyes widened as i heard her loud and clear.
W-wait, S/n told her..everything?! I was still in shocked and didn't even noticed that Ayano was cutting the distance between us and now in front of me with a stern expression.

"That's the reason why i am helping her.". She said as her stern look fades and turns into a softer one and cupped my cheeks with her warm hands. "I don't want you to go back so i made a deal with her and she agrees.".

A deal?

"I'll help her eliminate that bitch and in exchange, I'll have you.". She said with a smile.

I quickly shoved her hands away from my face when I heard that unspoken agreement with her and S/n. But..by the way she speaks, it looks like S/n didn't tell everything and that's a relief. However, involving Ayano with our problems are truly alarming and disturbing to think off.

"Y-you should stop pursuing me Ayano.". I plainly said and ready to leave her but then again, she blocks my way for Pete's sake.

"Why? Is this because you don't love me like the way that I loved you? Is that it?". Her voice starts to crack up and still keeping those glossy gray eyes in mine.

"No, It's not like that.". I said and I looked down to my feet. "Definitely not like that.".

"Then why?". She asked, eagerly wanting to know the reason why.

But, I didn't answer her question and still leave the area in full silence. For the first time, she didn't even blocked my way and let me go. Then, I suddenly remember the time limit, I took out my pocket watch to see that 5 minutes were already passed by.

Oh..right. The timer. How could I possibly forget my own rule? *sigh* stupid me..

While walking, I can't help but to recall those words that she said before. It's still on my mind and keeps repeating like a broken radio. To be honest, I do feel the same way for Ayano too but I really need to kept that emotion inside for one special reason.

...I'm scared that those feelings vanished into thin air once she knew my secret...

=========================================

A/N:

My, my. I am certainly getting slow in updating again huh? *weak chuckles* I do apologize for being such a freaking turtle right now and..for the lame chapter as well. :3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3K 15 14
WARNING NOTE: - I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS - THIS CONTAINS VIOLENCE - THIS MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SOME SMUTT (nudity) - THANK YOU FOR CHOSI...
290K 9.1K 69
(Y/N) (L/N) was a transfer student, new to U.A. She came to Japan from America, not quite used to the change of scenery and culture. Luckily, she had...
858 43 7
"ᴵ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵉˡᵗ ᵍᵘⁱˡᵗʸ." Ah, Shoyo was always known as the playboy in school he messed with them a little and dumbed them. Years later...
1.2K 37 11
*Another Yandere Simulator AU I've been planning for some time now. I hope you enjoy.* You were an average high school student who was trying to get...