TWT Ask and Dare

Oleh Skylarooney

(Book Cover Pending) I feel like I'm copying a lot of people just by doing this... Anyways, you can ask and d... Lebih Banyak

The Council Meeting
Trollex Dare #1
Trollex and Barb Ask #1
Trollex Dare #2
Trollex Ask #2
Delta Dare #1
Essence Dare #1
Prince D Dare #1
Essence Dare #2
Trollex Dare #3
Trollex Dare #4
Trollex Dare #5
Trollex Dare #6
Trollex Dare #7
Trollex Dare #8
Chaz Dare #1
Trollex Dare #9
Everyone Ask #1
Cooper Dare #1
Trollex Ask #3
Poppy Ask #1
Trollex Dare #11
Announcement
The End

Trollex Dare #10

610 15 25
Oleh Skylarooney

(Now you can see why this one dare took so long to write. These aren't as detailed as I hoped they would be, but I hope they're ok. This dare is from LillyQueen1987 )

Roxy stared at Trollex in shock. "Wait...you mean...Cora isn't your soulmate?" she asked.

Trollex sighed. "I guess not..." he mumbled. "Jeez...that's embarrassing...heh..."

"What are you going to do?" Titus asked.

"Break up with her, I guess...tell her the truth...maybe we could still be friends...I hope..."

"I'm sure everything will work out," Roxy said.

Trollex sighed and put his head in his hands. "Can we just move on to the next dare, please?" he mumbled. "I've gotta take my mind off of this whole...conflict." Roxy smiled and patted him on the back.

"Sure, sweetie. Anything to put your mind at ease."

Roxy walked back over to the large pile of questions and dares, then she picked up another one that had Trollex's name on it.

She was about to open the dare when she noticed a note that was written on the back of the envelope in black marker. It said:

For Trollex's eyes only! Roxanne, DO NOT OPEN!

The harmony troll didn't question why she wasn't allowed to open it, and proceeded to hand the envelope over to Trollex. Then she went to join the rest of the council so that he could read it in private.

Once he had tore open the dare and had read it to himself, he turned back around to face the council and smiled.

"Umm...this dare may take a while," he said. "Why don't we all go home for the day and come back tomorrow?"

"Sounds good to me! Let's go!" Barb exclaimed as she ran out the door. Everyone else followed suit. Even Titus and Roxanne walked up the stairs and out of sight.

Once everyone was gone, Trollex took it upon himself to giggle mischievously and whisper the dare aloud:

"I dare Trollex to prank everyone."
———
Barb and Katheryn's Prank
Later that day, in Volcano Rock City, Queen Barb and her mom, former Queen Katheryn, were performing for all of the Hard rock trolls in Volcano Rock Stadium. Everybody was cheering, singing, and overall just having a great time.

By the time the finale for the concert was about to begin, a few rock trolls had prepared special geysers to shoot out fire and sparks in order to make their ending pose look spectacular. They did this for the queens every time either of them would perform, and it soon became a normal spectacle.

When the last song finally ended, Katheryn grabbed Barb's hand and stuck it up into the air triumphantly.

"ROCK ON!" Queen Barb roared into her microphone. These two words were meant to cue the trolls backstage to set the geysers to blow.

However, instead of fire and sparks coming out, a poof of pink smoke shot out of the geysers and showered the two trolls in hot pink glitter. The two of them blinked once, then twice.

...Did that just happen?

Katheryn started thinking about who the culprit was, while Barb already knew who had done this. And this time, she knew it wasn't Poppy.

"TROLLEX!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

But Trollex was already long gone, and on his way to Pop Village.

———
Branch and Poppy's Prank
"Chug! Chug! Chug!" the snack pack chanted. Poppy was racing Smidge to see who could drink a half liter of soda the fastest.

"Done!" Poppy slammed down the plastic container onto the table and everybody cheered.

"Aw man!" Smidge huffed. "I almost beat you this time, too!"

"Well, looks like you're gonna have to keep practicing! As for right now..." She ran away as fast as she could towards the bathroom pods. "I GOTTA PEE!"

She ran inside the bathroom pod that had the symbol of a female troll on it, but then stopped dead in her tracks. That's strange...she didn't remember their being urinals in the ladies room...

Wait...was this the mens room? But that's impossible! Unless...someone flipped the signs around!

Then, when she thought being in the wrong bathroom couldn't get any less awkward, she saw Branch standing by one of the urinals...

Meaning...she could see something that she was not ready to see yet...

"AH! POPPY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" Branch screeched.

"AGH!! MY INNOCENCE!!! ITS BEEN TAINTED!" she screamed and ran out of the pod.

Trollex giggled to himself as he moved on to Lonesome Flats.

———
Delta Dawn's Prank

At Lonesome Flats, Delta was sitting inside the saloon with a few other trolls. They were eating burgers and talking amongst each other when Trollex barged into the saloon in a panic.

"Delta! Come quick!" he screeched. "It's an emergency!"

Delta Dawn immediately stood up. "What is it, Trollex? What happened?"

"Some kid fell off the edge of the Lonely Gorge and into the river below! We've gotta save 'em! I don't think they can swim!"

In the moment, Delta didn't even think to consider the fact that Trollex could probably dive in and save them himself since, you know, he's a fish. Instead, she immediately put down her food and followed Trollex outside. While he flew over the door, the mayor swung the doors open as hard as she could. Little did she know that the techno king had rigged the door with an airhorn to spook her.

HOOOOOOONK!

Delta screamed and kicked whoever was behind her in the face. Trollex immediately dashed towards the gorge as fast as he could while cackling like an evil witch.

"TROLLEX! I'M GONNA- AGHHH!! THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU'RE SPOOKING ME, MISTER!" She galloped after him angrily, ready to teach him a lesson.

However, the techno king was somehow faster than her and ended up doing a graceful swan dive off the cliff and into the river below. Then, he was on his way to Vibe City.

———
Quincy and Essence's Prank

"It's so peaceful out here tonight, isn't it darling?"

"It sure is, sweetie."

The king and queen of funk were overlooking Vibe City while drinking root beer floats together. Prince D and Cooper were off doing something else together.

After sitting in silence for a while, Essence noticed something funny sitting in her drink.

"Quincy...ice cubes aren't supposed to be in root beer floats, right?"

"Not that I'm aware of, my dear...why?"

"Well...there appears to be one in mine, so I was just wondering why-"

Fwoosh!

Suddenly, their drinks exploded into their faces. Unbeknownst to them, Trollex had placed fizzy tablets into the ice cubes, so that once the ice cube melted, it would active the tablet, thus result in shooting root beer up into their faces.

They were stunned and too shocked to say anything. Trollex just cackled from afar and left.

———
Trollzart's Prank

In Symphonyville, the classical trolls were practicing their daily symphonies. Trollzart had his eyes closed and was conducting ever so gracefully.

"Yes! Beautiful! Haha!" he said. Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Um...excuse me?...Conductor Trollzart?"

He stopped conducting and turned around to face the worried troll.

"Yes? What is it?"

"Um...something weird is happening in the woodwinds section..." He told him while pointing over at the woodwinds.

"What on earth do you-"

Upon turning back around, he gasped.

"Oh my...goodness gracious! What is happening over here?!"

The trolls were trying to play their instruments, but no noise was coming out of them. Only bubbles.

"Someone put bubble mixture in our instruments, conductor!" One of them stated.

"Why, who on EARTH would do such a thing?!"

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a blue techno troll tail disappear behind one of the buildings. He didn't even bother chasing after him though. He'd probably just end up scolding him later.

But now, Trollex was on his way to Harmony Castle to prank the last two trolls on his list: His own parents.

———
Titus and Roxanne's Prank

Somewhere in Harmony Castle, Titus was wandering around the halls waiting for his beautiful wife to finish taking a shower so that they could start movie night. He had already set up their living room for it, with pillows, blankets, and a big bowl of popcorn, so now all he had to do was wait. Little did he know that his son was stalking him through the halls, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

You see, Trollex didn't really come up with a prank for his dad, but there was something that he's always wanted to do to him. So, when the timing was just right, which just so happened to be when Titus was making his way back into the living room, Trollex snuck up behind him, then jabbed him in the sides with his fingers.

Titus immediately stiffened up and fell to the ground. Trollex just pointed and laughed at him.

"Haha! FINALLY!" He cheered. "I jumper cabled you, just like mom does!"

"What the- Trollex?!" Titus said, completely confused. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm finishing my dare! What does it look like I'm doing?"

Titus tried to move, but of course, he couldn't. He was gonna be stuck on the floor for a while. "What was the dare? Are you allowed to tell me now that you've done it?"

"Oh I'm not done, but since she's not here, I guess I can tell you..." Trollex said as he chuckled mischievously to himself. He got down on the floor and whispered into his dad's ear:

"I had to prank everyone on the council." Titus chuckled a bit.

"I bet that was fun! Hopefully you didn't cause too much trouble, otherwise your mother and I will have to fix your messes up."

"Oh don't worry. I'll fix everything," Trollex chuckled nervously.

"Speaking of Roxy, might I ask what type of prank you have planned for her?" Titus asked curiously. Trollex smiled and scratched the back of his head.

"Oh...I put a little something...special in her shampoo bottle..."

Titus' smile disappeared.

"Wait what?"

Suddenly, an ear piercing shriek could be heard coming from the bathroom. Trollex froze in place and Titus' eyes widened as they heard footsteps thumping down the stairs. Roxy barged into the living room. She was wearing her pajamas and had her hair wrapped up in a towel. She looked both pissed and very upset.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" she screamed as she yanked the towel off of her head. Trollex stared in horror and covered his mouth with his hands. Underneath the towel, was of course, Roxy's hair, except it wasn't technicolored. It was jet black.

"WHO DID THIS?! I DEMAND TO KNOW!"

A strange noise exited Titus' mouth as he glared up at Trollex.

"Trollex...you didn't seriously..."

"I...I...It was supposed to be pink..." he stammered out. "B-But it's not that big of a deal! I-It'll fade away after a few days!" Roxy's face started to heat up with anger. However, instead of blowing up in his face, she became freakishly calm.

"Trollex...wanna play a game with your dear mother?"

Titus' face turned white. Trollex, completely oblivious to what was about to happen, smiled at her.

"Um...sure? W-What's it called?" he asked. Roxy smiled back at him, but not in a good way.

"It's called "Does Trollex bend that way...'" she glared at him and cracked her knuckled while taking a step towards him.

Trollex chuckled nervously as he slowly started to back away from his mother.

"Yep...Today is the day I die..."

As he bolted out the door with Roxy close behind him, he shouted: "At least if I die tonight, I won't have to confront Cora!"

The Asks/Dares List

Barb: Asks/5 , Dares/2
Branch: Asks/3 , Dares/2
Delta Dawn: Asks/4, Dares/1
Essence: Asks/3 , Dares/1
Katheryn: Asks/2 , Dares/2
Quincy: Asks/3 , Dares/1
Poppy: Asks/6 , Dares/2
Roxanne: Asks/3 , Dares/1
Titus: Asks/4 , Dares/0
Trollex: Asks/8 , Dares/6
Trollzart: Asks/4 , Dares/0
Special Guests: Asks/1 , Dares/2

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.4K 55 18
IMPORTANT NOTE: Most of these stories will include my OCs Who all have their own backstories. So I HIGHLY recommend you read my First Oneshot book to...
3.1K 64 20
Slow Burn Broppy Fluff :3 Just fluff, basically just fluff and almost nothing else. This is also my dream of writing trolls mythology. How was the tr...
10.7K 319 7
A serious branch x reader that doesn't have an over traumatized y/n? I'm in. Story will be in 2nd person, they/them pronouns will be used, and there...
835 36 8
Mc is a human and goes by they/them and I tried to keep descriptions as vague as possible for people to insert themselves or an Oc into it! If I do...