Trollex Dare #9

(Present for FangirlFiasco *wink wonk*)

(Sorry you guys had to wait so long for this! I decided to flip flop these next two around, since the one that was going to be next made me realize that I'm not very creative when it comes to pranks, so that one will be coming up AFTER this one. Anyways, this dare is from Elijah3426 )

(Warning! The song in this dare may make some people feel uneasy, (especially the bridge) so just a fair warning.)

"And then, she KiSsEd Me!!" Trollex squealed to the council.

Roxy jumped into the air and did a little happy dance while Titus just smiled happily.

"My precious baby boy experienced his first kiss!! Awww!" Roxy squealed as she hugged Trollex. "I'm so proud of you, sweetie!"

Then she started kissing him repeatedly on his cheek. "Mom! Stop! You're embarrassing me!" Trollex whined as he tried to push her away.

"I'm your mother. While I may be queen of Trollstopia, embarrassing you is my REAL full-time job!" Roxy replied. She eventually stopped, then walked over to the large pile of dares and picked one up off the pile.

"More for you, Trollex!" she announced. Trollex just shrugged and hovered over to her.

Roxy tore open the envelope and read the dare aloud:

"Sing "Mind Over Matter" by Anthony Ramos."

Trollex gasped excitedly as stars appeared in his eyes. "Anthony Ramos?! Hey! That's my voice actor from the movie!" he exclaimed happily. "I can do that! It's right in my range!"

"Wait, if I remember correctly, you need a second person in order to sing that song correctly," Poppy stated. "Preferably female."

Trollex smiled. "Oh really?" he asked while heading towards the front door. "Well then I guess I'll go get-"

"One more thing!" Roxy called after him. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned around.

"Yes mom?"

Roxy smiled mischievously. "It can't be Cora," she stated. Trollex's jaw dropped in shock.

"Wait what?! Why not?" he asked.

"Because my creator wants you to sing it with somebody else!"

Trollex scratched the back of his head and giggled nervously. "Oh yeah?" he asked.

"With who?"

------

"Here she is!" Poppy squealed as she dragged a turquoise-skinned pop troll into the castle. She had luscious, lavender hair and turquoise eyes. She wore a pale yellow dress, and she had a cute sunflower clip in her hair to keep her bangs from falling into her face.

"Is this the troll you were looking for?" Poppy asked as she gestured to the pop troll, who looked both very confused and also frightened.

"She should be," Roxy said while looking over her sheet of paper. "She fits the description perfectly!"

"Umm...w-what am I...uh...doing here?" the pop troll asked sheepishly while looking down at the floor.

"I already told you what you were going to be doing on the way over here, silly!" Poppy beamed. "Don't you remember? You're gonna be singing with someone here!"

"Y-Yeah, I don't feel very...comfortable singing in front of others..." she chuckled nervously. "Especially trolls that I am...unfamiliar with..." She started looking down at her hands and began picking at her fingernails. Poppy sighed.