Trollex Dare #1

"Alright! We have our first dare!" Roxy told the council.

Delta jerked her head up from the table. "Already?" she asked. "It's been like, 3 minutes! What the heck?"

"Well, this person gave the creator this dare before the thread even existed. They are very good friends," Roxy said as she started waving an envelope around in the air.

"Ok, and?" Delta asked as she shrank back in her seat. "Who's it for?"

Roxy smiled and glanced over at Trollex, who was busy trying to slurp up the last of his drink with a plastic straw. He wasn't succeeding.

Roxy cleared her throat loudly, which immediately got his attention. "Yes?" he asked as he set his drink down.

"This first one is for you, sweetie. Please pay attention," she said as she broke the seal on the envelope and took a folded up piece of paper out of it.

"Okay! What is it?" he asked as a smile appeared on his face. He was excited that he was the first troll in the council to do something for the thread. Roxy smiled back at him and proceeded to unfold the piece of paper.

"Alright, so our first dare is from @MimiNicolette , and it says-"

Roxy snorted, then quickly covered her mouth with her hand. She was trying so hard to hold in her laughter. She leaned over to Titus and let him look at it as well, who in turn made the same gesture.

"Get the camera," she whispered to her husband. He nodded and quickly dashed out of the room. Trollex started to sweat nervously.

"Wha-What's the dare?" he asked.

Titus returned a few moments later with a camera and sat back down next to Roxy. "This is gonna be good!" he whispered to her while giggling childishly. Roxy looked back down at the letter and continued to read.

"Okay, so this person said: I dare Trollex to wear a maid outfit!" The moment she finished saying the dare, she exploded into fits of laughter, not realizing that her son's face was turning white with terror.

"WhAt?!" he screeched. Barb suddenly started laughing too.

"Dude, that sucks!" she shouted.

"I aM nOt DoInG tHaT! No WaY!"

"You've gotta!" Roxy called out to him. "It's the rules!"

Trollex groaned miserably and slid under the table. "No!" he screeched again.

"Come on!" Titus said, trying to egg him on. "It's for the fans!"

"Yeah!" Roxy said. "Do it for the fangirls!"

Trollex sighed loudly, crawled out from under the table, and floated towards the door while looking at the floor.

"I'll be right back..." he grumbled.

While he was still in earshot, Roxy called out to him: "I laid the outfit out on your bed so you don't have to go looking for it!" Once Trollex had left the room completely, everyone immediately stood up and followed Roxy and Titus out to the main room that had a large, grand staircase in it.

After a few minutes had passed, Trollex appeared at the top of the staircase. He was now wearing a maid dress, along with a matching headband. He looked miserable.

"Awww! You're so cute!" Roxy cooed as Trollex slowly floated down the stairs. Titus started to rapidly take pictures of him as he made his descent. "You'd make such a pretty girl!"

Trollex's face was flushed red out of embarassment. "...Can I take it off now?" he groaned.

"Yeah, go ahead. I've tortured you long enough." The moment Roxy said that, Trollex frantically pealed off the dress and tossed the headband to the side.

"I wanted to get this dare over with as quickly as possible, but that outfit wasn't on my bed like you told me," he confessed as he wiped the sweat off his brow.

"Really?" Roxy asked.

"Yeah! I actually found it in your closet, mom. What was it doing in there?"

Roxy's face turned pale as she glanced over at Titus nervously.

"Umm...that's...personal..."