Poppy Ask #1

(Due to how far behind I am on homework and the overwhelming stress of school, the next part of this Ask/Dare book won't be published until the beginning of November. I hope y'all understand. So stay tuned, and wish me luck while I try to catch up. This question is from CrystalXxToxicxX001 )

Roxanne plucked the next envelope out of the pile, smiled, then turned to look at the Queen of the Pop trolls.

"Hey Poppy! Guess what?" she exclaimed happily. Poppy whipped her head up and looked at the harmony troll a hopeful look in her eyes.

"Is it for me?" she asked with anticipation.

"Yes it is!" Roxy replied. Poppy started jumping up and down and clapping her hands together.

"YIPPEE!! I'm so excited! What does it say?!" she asked. Roxy chuckled at her enthusiasm as she opened the envelope and read her question aloud:

"Dear Queen Poppy of the Pop Trolls, I was wondering if you could sing "Walk Me Home" by P!nk as an apology gift for Mayor Delta Dawn and the Country trolls. You have to wear old-fashioned but trendy and stylish country clothing alongside Branch and the snack pack."

Branch let out a forced laugh. "Haha! Yeah, no. I'm not doing that," he said.

"Aww, come on, Branchie!" whined Poppy. "It'll be fun!"

Branch crossed his arms and turned away from her. "No, this is your question. I'm not gonna get roped into your shenanigan's again. The pop medley was your idea, not mine. I just got dragged into it. And besides, Walk Me Home is STILL a pop song, not a country song. Sure, it's a bit more mellow that the songs we sang in that medley, but-"

"Pleeeeeeease Branchifer?" Poppy begged. She looked at him and gave him her best puppy dog eyes.

Branch flinched and sighed. "I can't say no to that face..."

Later, at Lonesome Flats...

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." Branch groaned. All of the council members watched from the sidelines as Delta gathered all of the country trolls in the town square.

"I feel embarrassed being out in public wearing THIS!" Trollex whined while motioning to his maid outfit. He was hiding behind Roxy so that nobody could see him.

"Oh hush, sweetie. You're fine," Roxy giggled while giving him a little head pat.

Meanwhile, Queen Poppy, Branch, and the snack pack were already dressed up and waiting to start singing.

"I don't see why our other friends have to be here," Biggie said. "They didn't sing the pop medley with us."

"It's because the question asked for all of them to be here, and it's gonna be great!" Poppy squealed.

"Ok then," Biggie replied. "Are you alright with this, Mr. Dinkles?"

"Mew!"

Biggie smiled. "Wonderful! Let's do this!"

Once all of the country trolls were ready to listen, the group of pop trolls began to sing:

There's something in the way you roll your eyes
Takes me back to a better time
When I saw everything is good
But now you're the only thing that's good

Trying to stand up on my own two feet
This conversation ain't coming easily
And darling I know it's getting late
So what do you say we leave this place

Walk me home in the dead of night
I can't be alone with all that's on my mind, mhm
So say you'll stay with me tonight
Cause there is so much wrong going on outside

There's something in the way I wanna cry
That makes me think we'll make it out alive
So come on and show me how we're good
I think that we could do some good, mhm

Halfway through the song, some of the country trolls started clapping along to the beat of the music. This made Roxy smile proudly.

Walk me home in the dead of night
I can't be alone with all that's on my mind, mhm
So say you'll stay with me tonight
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside

Ooh...

Walk me home in the dead of night
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
Say you'll stay with me tonight
'Cause there is so much wrong going on

Walk me home in the dead of night
I can't be alone with all that's on my mind, mhm
So say you'll stay with me tonight
'Cause there is so much wrong
There is so much wrong
There is so much wrong going on outside

When they were finished, instead of booing them, the country trolls started clapping and cheering.

"Alrighty, I've gotta admit, that was pretty good for a pop song!" Delta exclaimed. "Great job, ya'll!"

Poppy looked like she was near tears. "Thank you so much, Delta!"

She ran forward and the two leaders exchanged a heartwarming hug while everyone else continued to cheer.

The Asks/Dares List

Barb: Asks/2 , Dares/4
Branch: Asks/1 , Dares/2
Delta Dawn: Asks/3 , Dares/3
Essence: Asks/2 , Dares/1
Katheryn: Asks/1 , Dares/2
Quincy: Asks/2 , Dares/2
Poppy: Asks/4 , Dares/2
Roxanne: Asks/2 , Dares/1
Thrash: Asks/1 , Dares/1
Titus: Asks/3 , Dares/0
Trollex: Asks/6 , Dares/7
Trollzart: Asks/3 , Dares/1