Prince D Dare #1

(This one is gonna be a bit shorter than most. I know this one was technically deleted, but damn it I had already started to write it and I'm not backing out now! Happy Pride Month!)

"For me?" Prince D responded. "Really?"

"Yeah! It has your name on it," Roxy said as she began to open the envelope and unfolded the dare. "Cooper, you can stay too if you want."

"Okay!" Cooper said happily as he followed his twin brother back over to the council.

"Okay, so this one is also from @tougetatoo101 , and it says-" Roxy quickly covered her mouth, then looked over at Trollex, who luckily wasn't paying attention. She showed it to Prince D, who looked a bit startled at first, but then slowly began to smile.

"Where?" he whispered. Roxy shrugged.

"It doesn't specify. Maybe do just a quick one on the cheek," Roxy replied. Prince D nodded, then he walked over to Trollex and tapped him on the shoulder. The techno troll was still a bit sleepy.

"Yes?" he asked. Prince D sighed.

"I would say no homo, but I'm bisexual, so-"

"Wait what-"

Prince D leaned down a bit and gave Trollex a quick peck on the cheek, then he walked back over to the other side of the room. Now Trollex was wide awake.

"What the HECK WAS THAT?!" He screeched as his face turned bright red.

"The dare was for me to kiss you," Prince D responded as he and Cooper headed for the door again.

"W-Who would want to kiss me?!" he stuttered. Prince D turned around and raised an eyebrow at Trollex.

"Who doesn't want to kiss you?" Then, the two funk twins left. That remark only made Trollex's face turn an even deeper shade of red.

"He has a point." Roxy stated. "You are very cute."

"MOM!" Trollex screeched. "You're not helping!"