Taekook Smuts and Drabbles

By pensiveprufrock

Wouldn't it be fate if we're under the covers. More

Euphoria pt1
Euphoria pt2
---
Showing who's the alpha
No Kissing Policy
Editorial Note
I'll Be Home For Christmas pt 1
GUESS WHO'S BACK BITXHES
My Ride Or Die pt 1
My Ride Or Die pt2
My Ride Or Die pt3
My Ride Or Die pt4
My Ride Or Die pt5
My Ride Or Die pt6
My Ride Or Die pt7
My Ride Or Die pt8
My Ride Or Die (Epilogue)
You Drive Me Crazy
Birthdays like these
if you want it ( you can have it )
Ripped Jeans and Velvet Skin
i can feel that body shake, and the heat between your legs
A Little Bit Dangerous (But Baby That's How I Want It)
Appointment: Kim Taehyung for Jeon Jeongguk (genital piercing)
Promises to Keep (and Miles to Go Before We Sleep)
I feel safe in the 5 a.m. light
and i want you
Kiss Me Hard Before You Go
Kiss Me Hard Before You Go (2)
only you can set my heart on fire
wishlist
NOT AN UPDATE
the way i fuck him
Editorial Note
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
i'm still falling for you
Double Tap
TRY HARD
Line of Fire (Taekook)
Line of Fire (Cont.)
Unwanted Butterflies
Unwanted Butterflies (cont.)
Hold You Close, Tonight And Always
Headed to Hell for the Company
Comeback Kids
bad habits
He's Always Right There When I Need Him
got my body so wet
Long Road To Ruin
i'm a darling (strong heart, soft touch)
i wanna get back (to the old days)
A/N
Tongue Technology
Punch Hard (Fall Harder)
Wanna make love
good vibration
BAD BOY
Sated Enough?
The shoreline where you and i meet
Not an update
The perfect enemies to lover fic you didn't know you needed
The enemies to lover trope you didn't know you needed (2)
Should I ;(
Love will heal what language fails to know

Get Me Out Of My Mind (Get You Out Of Those Clothes)

4.7K 72 22
By pensiveprufrock

THIS BELONGS TO @taekookmusings ON AO3

DOM- JUNGKOOK

Taehyung isn't really looking forward to having a roommate during his second year at college. He'd thought his good luck streak to get single dorms for his first year would never end, but alas, he was unfortunately very wrong. Despite being a very sociable person, he doesn't like people getting too close into his personal space. Objectively, he knows he might be a bit... odd to others. Of course, to his own self he thinks he's normal and everyone else is weird. But judging by the looks on his friends faces when he's caught talking to himself in a language that isn't Korean, he suspects that to the outside world he's rather strange. He's tried to teach his best friend, Jimin, the language so they could talk to each other in secret but Jimin just couldn't get the hang of it because Taehyung himself didn't really know the syntax.

So, Taehyung doesn't really want to deal with anyone in such close quarters. His dorm is his safe haven where he can shed the constraints of 'normal' society and fully be himself. He doesn't want to have to hide in his own dorm, after all this is pretty much his home now.

He's told that his new roommates name is Jeon Jungkook and that's all the information he has. He whines about it to his friends, but they mostly just laugh at him. They're full of optimism though, reassuring him that everything will be fine; his roommate will be awesome and accept him just fine. Taehyung isn't so sure. He loves his small group of friends, he really does and is grateful that he has them. But, it was pure luck that caused them to get together, and Taehyung hasn't been feeling very lucky lately. Taehyung just nods along and manages a smile because their optimism is appreciated, even if he doesn't share it.

--

When Taehyung thought about what type of roommate he'd get, he toyed with the idea of jocks, wannabe scene kids, hipsters and everything in between. In a moment of pure insanity, he even toyed with the idea of getting someone who was just like him. But never, in his wildest dreams, did he factor in the possibility that his new roommate would be attractive. No one ever told him that his roommate was going to look this good.

Jeon Jungkook is the vision of beauty as he stands in the hall. He's about Taehyung's height, with midnight dark hair and two piercings on the edge of each ear and small plugs in each lobe. His left eyebrow is pierced too, and his eyes are rimmed with smudged black. Jungkook is probably the most beautiful and interesting-looking person Taehyung has ever seen and he immediately wants to start to recite Shakespeare's sonnets to him, but he doesn't think that would go over very well. He's not very sure how long he stands there just staring at him, wondering what he ever did to deserve such a gorgeous roommate.

The slight trance is broken by the sound of Jungkook clearing his throat. "Uh, are you going to let me in?" Jungkook asks, the pierced eyebrow is raised but there's a look of amusement on his face that makes Taehyung blush just a little bit. Not that he'd admit it.

"Yes, yes, of course." Taehyung says, stumbling over the words as he steps back and holds the door open wider so Jungkook and his bags can get in. "You, uh, you need help with anything?"

"Just, uh, help me get all the other stuff in?" Jungkook asks, turning to look at him with a small grateful smile. "And then just tell me where everything goes, and I think I should be good."

Taehyung's blush deepens slightly as he goes to help Jungkook with the rest of his stuff and he doesn't really know why.

--

(Taehyung has a night-time ritual of saying goodnight to every object in the room. He tries to do it quietly the night Jungkook arrives but he's still caught. Taehyung tries to 'just kidding' his way out of the awkward situation, but after Jungkook looks at him weirdly for a few moments, he just shrugs and joins in.

Taehyung's pretty sure there are tears in his eyes as he watches Jungkook say goodnight to the fake flower on Taehyung's desk.)

--

It's no surprise to Taehyung that Jungkook fits in with his little group of friends like a well-worn glove. As the days go by, it's almost as if there was a Jungkook shaped hole just waiting to be filled. He can't even believe that he was so apprehensive about having a roommate. Jungkook is pretty much perfect. He's kind and does his share of the chores without complaint and doesn't make Taehyung feel uneasy in his own dorm.

His main concern about having a roommate was how they'd react to Taehyung's idiosyncrasies, but he begins to realize that maybe he never had to worry about that all. Jungkook doesn't understand him, but he doesn't make fun of him or make Taehyung feel like he's 'less than'. Often times Taehyung is on the receiving end of Jungkook's confused yet amused smile, but never is he on the receiving end of mocking and vicious teasing. Sometimes, when they meet up for lunch, Jungkook asks him what stories Taehyung's giant stuffed panda, Gomtae, had to share but the question is never malicious in nature. Taehyung's sure that Jungkook isn't really interested, he thinks Jungkook's doing it more for Taehyung's sake, but the other guy listens attentively when Taehyung gives his answer and asks all the right questions and that makes Taehyung feel really, really nice.

--

(One night, Taehyung comes back late from classes to find Jungkook sitting on his bed and talking to Gomtae. When Taehyung asks what's going on, Jungkook looks up at him with a blush and a slight smile. "He missed you, so I was trying to cheer him up." If it were anyone else, Taehyung would think they were making fun of him. But he knows, he knows, Jungkook means what he says and Taehyung can't help but love him a little bit.)

--

Taehyung begins to realize that having a roommate as nice and sweet as Jungkook is a good thing. However, having a roommate as attractive and gorgeous as Jungkook is decidedly Not A Good Thing. Taehyung's never really had to deal with this before; he's dated, he's had sex, he's crushed on people. But the sheer level of attraction he has for Jungkook takes him by surprise sometimes. It doesn't help that he often sees Jungkook shirtless and sometimes in just his underwear. He learns during their time living together that Jungkook trains in martial arts, and is a black belt, and it shows. His body is lean and muscular and covered in colorful ink that just emphasizes how tight and lithe his frame is.

Once, Jungkook walked in from training, sweaty and breathing hard. He took his shirt off and Taehyung was nearly overcome with his desire to lick every inch of Jungkook's skin. Even though Taehyung's brain doesn't work like everyone else's, he can tell that having such an intense attraction to his friend and roommate cannot end well. He tries his hardest to push all the thoughts of what he wants Jungkook to do to him from his mind, but when Jungkook walks around their room looking as good as he does, it's probably the most difficult thing Taehyung's ever had to do.

He knows that Jungkook would probably never feel the same way. Yes, Jungkook appears to be fond enough of him, but Jungkook is honestly way out of his league. He's beautiful and normal and their worlds just won't mesh.

It doesn't stop Taehyung from wanting.

--

Even on days when they don't have lectures together, Jungkook walks with Taehyung to class. Often times it's completely out of Jungkook's way, but Jungkook doesn't question the weird things that Taehyung does so Taehyung extends the same courtesy to him. They walk side by side with synced strides, their hands brush every so often and Taehyung tries not to giggle.

"You're sure you have everything you need for this quiz, right?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung thinks he worries too much, but he won't admit that he kind of likes having someone like Jungkook be concerned about him. "You checked before you left the dorm?"

"I'm positive." Taehyung replies, nodding. "I checked twice, you watched me remember?"

"I'm just making sure you're all prepared."

"Ah, Kookie, if you keep this up I'm going to think that maybe you like me," Taehyung says in a singsong voice, he hopes that Jungkook can't tell that he maybe wants that to be true. Just a little bit. "I'm flattered. "

"Shut up, you big dork." Jungkook says, shoving his shoulder a little but there's that amused and fond look on his face that's always directed at Taehyung. It makes Taehyung's heart flutter but he refuses to acknowledge it. "Fine, I'll just not give two fucks about you anymore. Seriously, I don't know how you managed before I came along."

"Pretty easily, actually," Taehyung begins, but he's cut off by someone shouting.

"Hey, weirdo!" The voice says, harsh and cutting, aiming to hurt. "Still talking to desks and shit? How's your imaginary friend?"

Taehyung freezes in his tracks. He's dealt with low-key mocking before during college, but nothing like this. Around him he can hear people laughing and it takes him back to high school. At his sides, his fingers clench into fists; his nails bite into his palms. They're still mocking him, but he can't hear what they're saying through the rush of blood in his ears. He wants to run and find somewhere safe, but he can't run. He's in college, he's an adult, and he has to face this.

But he can't face it, he's never been able to face it. He can feel tears springing to his eyes and he kind of wants to die or at least disappear. He doesn't do these things on purpose, he doesn't want to draw attention to himself. He can't help it when the flowers sing and the sky tell him stories and the desks ask him about his day.

"You got something to say?" Another voice cuts through the sea of taunting and Taehyung knows it's Jungkook, can hear him clear as day. He's acutely aware of Jungkook somehow. Jungkook sounds angry, very angry, and far away. Taehyung looks up to see that Jungkook has left his side and is walking towards the instigator. "You got something to say, asshole? You think you're fucking funny?"

The guy laughs. "And who exactly do you think you are? Hey, weirdo, you actually make a human friend?"

Taehyung's not sure what happens next, but suddenly, Jungkook has the guy up against the wall with his face toward it and his arm twisted painfully behind his back. Jungkook presses in hard and the guy lets out a cry and Taehyung winces. "Apologize. Right fucking now. Or I swear to god I'll make you regret any mean thing you ever even thought about him."

Taehyung's never heard Jungkook sound so positively livid, it's like he's seething with anger and Taehyung's a little scared even though the wrath isn't directed at him. The guy mumbles something, Taehyung can't even be sure actual words left his mouth but he wants this to be over so he nods sharply, acting as if he heard and accepted it. But Jungkook snorts, twists the arm more and Taehyung hears a sickening pop. "I couldn't fucking hear you, and I'm right behind you. Apologize properly, douche bag."

"That's not necessary, Jungkook," Taehyung pleads, wanting nothing more than to just get to his class. "Jungkook please."

"No. This is necessary, Tae." Jungkook says, but he doesn't look away from the offender. "He needs to apologize."

"I'm sorry." The guy says, just a tad louder, but Taehyung hears him and he nods again, hoping it will get Jungkook off his case.

"Good." Jungkook says, his voice sickly sweet and dripping dark promise. "Was that so hard? Now." He leans in close, hissing into the guy's ear but loud enough that everyone can hear. Taehyung can feel the tension rolling off him in waves. "If I ever hear you making fun of him again, I will kick your ass." He steps away and looks at all the stunned bystanders. "That goes for all of you! If I hear any of you, making fun of Taehyung again I'm kicking all of your asses. You don't even deserve to have his name in your mouth. You hear me?"

There's a murmur around the crowd and Jungkook barks, "Do I make myself clear?" A chorus of yes sounds and Jungkook nods sharply, letting the guy's arm go and making his way back to Taehyung. He puts his arm around Taehyung's shoulders. "Let's go, Tae." He says, his voice is suddenly soft and fond, in direct contrast to the sharp force it was earlier.

"Why did you do that?" Taehyung asks, feeling smaller than ever. "You really didn't need to do that. He's just an idiot, I have human friends. I have you and the others."

"I could see you weren't going to do anything." Jungkook replies. "You can't let people treat you like that, Tae."

"It doesn't happen often," Taehyung insists through a mumble. "This is the first time since high school that someone did something like that."

"Well it shouldn't have happened." Jungkook says sternly. "You're fantastic, fucking fantastic. You're unique and amazing and people who can't see how great you are don't deserve to even think about you. And you shouldn't worry about how they perceive you. If people can't realize how awesome you are, then it's their loss."

Taehyung bites his lip, looking down at the ground. His friends are the best, but he's never had someone who believed in him like Jungkook does. He turns to Jungkook and gives him a small smile. "Thanks, Kookie." He says quietly.

Jungkook smiles at him, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "Anytime, Tae."

They continue walking to Taehyung's class, Jungkook's arm around Taehyung's shoulder and Taehyung feels like he might be falling in love just a little bit.

"Hey, Tae?" Jungkook asks, as they near Taehyung's lecture hall. "Do you have an imaginary friend?"

Taehyung blushes but nods. "Yeah..."

"How come you haven't introduced me? What's their name?"

Taehyung looks at Jungkook, looks for any possible sign that he's being teased. But Jungkook looks dead serious, and Taehyung doesn't think that Jungkook would start making fun of him now. Taehyung bites his lip. "Her name is Leeyeon. She's been through a lot. She's very shy."

Jungkook hums, nodding. When they get to Taehyung's lecture hall, Jungkook opens the door for him. "Well, tell her I'd be delighted to meet her," he says to Taehyung with a smile before closing the door in behind him.

--

(Later that night, Leeyeon's too shy to actually talk to Jungkook, so Taehyung has to be their liaison. When Jungkook has to leave to go to get ready for bed, Leeyeon confides in Taehyung that she likes Jungkook a lot and thinks Jungkook is good for him. Taehyung wants to ask what she means by that, but he's not sure he's ready to hear her answer.)

--

"I think I have a crush on Jungkook." Is how Taehyung greets Jimin as he barges into his dorm room. Jungkook's been living with him for a few months, and as Taehyung spends more time with him, he can actually feel the crush forming. He blushes around Jungkook more than he should and that amused smile that graces Jungkook's face when Taehyung does something the world deems as silly makes Taehyung's heart flutters in his chest. Jungkook indulges his quirks more than anyone ever has before. He's even tried to learn Taehyung's secret language, and it makes the butterflies appear whenever Taehyung gets a text from Jungkook in said language.

"I'm sorry," Jimin says, not looking up from where he's working on a research paper. "I'm supposed to be surprised?"

"Dude." Taehyung replies, closes the door behind him and flops onto Jimin's bed. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It's kinda obvious." Jimin tells him, still not looking up from his research paper. "You're totally smitten by the guy. When Sooyoung from his foundation class asked him out for coffee I thought you were going to strangle her. The look on your face, oh my god, I've never seen you look so murderous. Not even when Hoseok accidentally got paint all over your final assignment last year."

"She's not good for him." Taehyung murmurs into Jimin's pillow.

"And why not?"

"I don't know. But I'll figure it out."

Jimin laughs at him and Taehyung can hear the sound of the chair spinning around. "You're so gone for him, dude." He says when Taehyung lifts his head to look at his friend. "And it's pretty obvious. Kind of disgustingly obvious, if I'm honest."

"That doesn't mean anything." Taehyung sounds, but it sounds unconvincing even to his own ears.

"Yeah, yeah," Taehyung's best friend chuckles. "I don't know, man, you could try asking the others but they'd probably tell you the same thing. You're pretty obvious with your little crush, you get heart eyes whenever you see him."

"That's not true." Taehyung mumbles, pressing his face into Jimin's pillow again.

It's probably true. Who is he kidding?

--

"I hope you don't have any work to do tonight, Tae." Jungkook announces as he walks into their room. "Well, even if you do have work to do, you're not doing it." Taehyung looks up from his phone to see Jungkook grinning at him and holding two bottles that look like vodka bottles but are filled with a cloudy liquid.

"What the fuck is that?" Taehyung asks, wrinkling his nose as he puts his phone away. Whatever it is, he's probably going to drink it if Jungkook tells him to.

"Homemade cake vodka," Jungkook says proudly as he closes the door behind him with his foot and makes his way over to Taehyung's bed. He hands one of the bottles to Taehyung and sits on the corner of the bed. "My friend from one of my classes made some bottles of these and gave me a couple." He sounds so excited, and even though Taehyung isn't a really drinker he doesn't want to ruin Jungkook's fun.

"So," Taehyung says, rolling the bottle between his hands. "What are we going to do with them?"

"We're gonna drink them, duh." Jungkook says, opening up the bottle he's holding. "Let's play a game or something. Ever heard of two truths and a lie?" He takes a swig from his bottle as he waits for Taehyung's answer. "God, that's delicious." He murmurs, licking his lips as he takes another drink.

"No." Taehyung answers, trying and failing not to watch the motion of Jungkook's swallows. "What's that?"

"Okay, so, like," Jungkook begins. "It's a fun way to get to learn more about each other too. Basically, for example, I say three things; two of them are truths, and one of them is a lie. You have to guess what the lie is. If you get it right, I have to drink. If you get it wrong, you have to drink. Make sense?"

Taehyung nods, forcing himself to meet Jungkook's gaze. "Makes sense, yeah. Can you go first?"

Jungkook nods, sipping the vodka once more and grinning at Taehyung. His face is already slightly flushed from the alcohol and Taehyung desperately wants to kiss the apples of his cheeks. "I look forward to learning more about you, Kim Taehyung."

*

An hour passes and Taehyung learns that Jungkook had his first kiss at twelve, cried when Rue died in the hunger games, broke both arms and legs during various skating accidents, and a multitude of other insights into Jungkook's life. An hour passes and Taehyung and Jungkook are also very, very drunk.

"Okay, okay," Taehyung, hiccuping once. Somewhere around the half hour and forty five minute mark, he got the hiccups and they laughed about it for at least five minutes. "My turn. Do you even have any vodka left?"

"I've got enough," Jungkook replies, taking a sip even when he shouldn't have been. "Go for it."

"Alright, alright," Taehyung follows Jungkook's example and sips from his bottle. "Number one, I had a pet rock named Su-Lin. Number two! I was on my school jenga team. And three! When I first saw you, I thought you were the most beautiful, entrancing and gorgeous person I ever laid eyes on. I still think that."

Jungkook scoffs. "This is easy. The third one is the lie, you filthy fibber."

Taehyung looks at him with as sly a smile as he can manage. "Drink." He says proudly.

Wide eyes look at him in astonishment. "You're serious?" Jungkook says incredulously. "Are you fucking with me, c'mon play fair."

Taehyung chuckles. "I'm serious, man. Drink the vodka, you're wrong." He leans into Jungkook a little as the other guy shakes his head and takes a drink. "I wanna go again." Taehyung asks, and he begins his statements without waiting for Jungkook to reply. "I'm gonna do two lies and a truth. One, my middle name is Voldemort. Two, I have all seasons of dance moms on Netflix. Three, I kinda maybe wish you'd like me back."

There's a moment of silence before Jungkook answers. "Number three's the truth." And his voice is very, very soft; if Taehyung were sober it'd probably be reason enough to pause and take a step back. But he's not sober, he's really fucking hammered, so he just giggles and nods. "You're right, Kookie."

Before he can take his punishment drink, it's really not a punishment because the cake vodka tastes so good, Jungkook leans in and kisses him.

Even in his drunken state, Taehyung is stunned. But, he's a joyous kind of stunned and he laughs into Jungkook's mouth, happy and bright as he kisses back. Somehow, they manage to get their nearly empty bottles on Taehyung's bedside table before falling into each other. Jungkook's on top of Taehyung and cupping his face as he kisses him again. Taehyung can taste the sweet alcohol on his breath.

"You're not fucking around right?" Jungkook gasps into his mouth. "You mean what you said?"

"Every word." Taehyung manages breathily as he kisses Jungkook desperately. "Every single word, Jeon Jungkook."

"Good." Jungkook replies, nipping at Taehyung's lower lip and then soothing it with his tongue. Jungkook alternates between licking into Taehyung's mouth hungrily and sucking on his lower lip and tongue. He pins Taehyung to the bed with his body, rocking his hips lightly onto Taehyung's and smiling when Taehyung lets out a choked whimper. Jungkook changes his kisses every so often, and the lack of a constant motion threatens to make Taehyung lose his mind, Jungkook kisses him slow and deep all seeking tongue and then vicious and almost all teeth. Jungkook's hands move from Taehyung's face down his body, digging into his sides and making Taehyung arch into him desperately.

Taehyung can't help the way his own hands start wandering, he slides his fingers under Jungkook's shirt and drags his fingers over the planes of Jungkook's abs. He can feel the muscles flex as Jungkook moves and it makes his already racing heart beat even faster. Taehyung desperately wants to get the shirt off, wants to see all of Jungkook and he whines softly as he tugs at the hem of Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook doesn't indulge him, though. When Jungkook pulls away from the kiss, he mouths at the sharp line of Taehyung's jaw before kissing down to his neck. He bites down gently at the pulse point, not to mark but just to hear Taehyung's soft cry. Jungkook doesn't suck hard enough to leave a bruise, but just hard enough for Taehyung's dick to strain nearly painfully against the seam of his jeans. Jungkook captures Taehyung's lips in a frantic, sloppy kiss once more before finally pulling away and taking his shirt off.

A soft sigh leaves Taehyung's lips as his fingers run over the colorful ink on Jungkook's skin, a part of him really wants to taste but he decides to save that for another time. Jungkook leans in to kiss him hard and rough again. "Now you." Jungkook demands in a near growl and Taehyung shivers. Jungkook's fingers brush against Taehyung's skin as they get his shirt off and it's like electricity kissing at his skin.

The press of skin to skin is nearly overwhelming, and Taehyung presses his fingers into Jungkook's sides as the other man begins rocking his hips down. Even through the barrier of two sets of jeans and the haze of alcohol in his brain, Taehyung is acutely aware of the hard line of Jungkook's cock pressing against his own. "Fuck," he murmurs shakily, his own hips rolling up to meet Jungkook's.

Jungkook lets out a shuddering breath above him. "Yeah, like that." He says lowly. Somehow, Jungkook manages to undo both their jeans, and Taehyung has the presence of mind to lift his hips so Jungkook can push his pants and boxers down. Taehyung lets out a soft moan as his cock's finally free and nearly chokes when Jungkook wraps his hand loosely around his erection. An embarrassing whimper leaves Taehyung's lips as he desperately fucks into Jungkook's hand.

Taehyung reaches out to push Jungkook's own jeans down, and lets out a stuttered moan when he realizes that Jungkook was going commando. "Jesus." Taehyung manages, wrapping his hand around Jungkook's dick and twisting slightly, drawing a rough moan from the other man.

Jungkook pushes his hand away. "Let me." He says quietly, leaning in to kiss Taehyung slowly and Taehyung feels like his head is spinning. He can feel Jungkook's cock slide against his, slick from precome and then Jungkook's hand wraps around both their cocks and Taehyung's body jolts as pleasure shocks through him. He moans Jungkook's name helplessly, rolling his hips up and gasping at the drag of his cock against Jungkook's.

"Such a good boy," Jungkook's words penetrate through the haze of bliss and booze and something awakens in Taehyung. Something that yearns to be praised and he arches into Jungkook, pulling the other man down to kiss him frantically. "You're so fucking eager." Jungkook says against his lips, and maybe Taehyung should be embarrassed, but he can't help that it's the truth.

Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook, and his legs hook around Jungkook's waist as they rub off on each other. "I wanted you since the first day I saw you." Jungkook hisses into Taehyung's ear and Taehyung whimpers quietly, writhing beneath Jungkook helplessly. "You're fucking gorgeous like this," Jungkook continues, rocking his hips down onto Taehyung's. And Taehyung tries his best to reciprocate, digging his nails into Jungkook's back as he rolls his hips. "Yeah, just like that, come on." Jungkook's saying, encouraging him and Taehyung can feel himself falling apart.

Taehyung's eyes flutter closed as he lets himself be carried on wave after wave of ceaseless pleasure. His mouth falls open on a silent cry as Jungkook's hand strokes them both. He does cry out when Jungkook's fist tightens around his cock. "Look at me." Jungkook says on a low growl, and who is Taehyung to disobey such a command? Taehyung manages to open his eyes and the look of pure lust on Jungkook's face makes him shiver. He's never felt so wanted in his entire life and Jungkook keeps his gaze locked on Taehyung's as he continues to grind against him.

"Want you to look at me when I make you come." Jungkook says in a rough voice, rutting against Taehyung harder now, but with slow long strokes. Jungkook's dark gaze is intense as it holds Taehyung in place. Taehyung couldn't look away even if he wanted to. Jungkook is captivating and enticing and nothing else in the world existed except for him. He whimpers and whines as Jungkook's hand strokes them both, flicking his wrist and squeezing lightly on the upstroke. Taehyung digs his nails into Jungkook's skin, unable to worry about leaving marks, and pants out Jungkook's name in between moans. "Fuck..fuck...fuck me." He breathes out like a mantra, mindless to what he was even saying, only aware of Jungkook and his body and the way he was making him feel. Taehyung cries out, the pleasure building up now, and his body tensing up, desperate for relief.

Jungkook rolls his hips into Taehyung's almost leisurely, the friction of his cock against Taehyung's driving him close to tears. He hitches Taehyung's leg up higher and stared at him with eyes full of wicked promise. "Yeah, I'll fuck you. But not tonight. Come for me, Taehyung. Just like this."

And Jungkook does something positively sinful with his hips and Taehyung's coming with a loud cry of Jungkook's name. "Fuck, you're so fucking beautiful." He hears Jungkook say. Jungkook lets go of their cocks and Taehyung can feel Jungkook rutting against the sweat slick groove his hip before he's coming with a low moan of Taehyung's name. Taehyung's still riding on the high of his orgasm, his hips twitching slightly, when Jungkook leans in to kiss him. They're more just mouthing at each other's lips and breathing each other's air.

"One day." Jungkook murmurs before sliding off Taehyung's body. He helps Taehyung get his pants all the way off and tosses them away, followed quickly by his own before gently maneuvering Taehyung into the little spoon position. Taehyung's practically asleep, but he can feel Jungkook press close to his back and his arm come around to curl almost possessively around Taehyung's waist.

--

Days pass after The Incident, as Taehyung's taken to calling it in his head, and neither Jungkook nor Taehyung has brought it up. Taehyung had woken up alone but with a glass of water on his bedside table along with two Tylenol tablets and a note (in his secret language, albeit with shaky grammar and spelling; the fact didn't make his heart skip a beat, it most certainly did not) that told him to rest up and Jungkook would arrange to get the notes Taehyung would be missing.

Surprisingly enough, things aren't awkward between them following The Incident. There's a bit of crackling tension between them, though that might just be on Taehyung's part, but it doesn't affect the friendship they've come to develop. Jungkook is just the same, kind and thoughtful and patient. It's as if nothing ever happened. Taehyung isn't sure how he feels about that. Even though the memory is hazed over with a cloud of alcohol, he still remembers it being pretty awesome, the fact that he's falling deeper and deeper in love with his roommate every day just makes it worse. He wants to bring it up, especially the part where Jungkook said he'd fuck him one day. But, he doesn't want to risk one of the two bad things that could happen.

Jungkook could deny it ever occurring, or he could say he didn't mean it. Taehyung doesn't know which one would hurt more.

So, he settles for following Jungkook's lead and acting as if nothing happened between them at all. It's not really that hard, after all, Taehyung was so drunk that he can pretend it was nothing more than a particularly vivid dream. That doesn't explain the note, which Taehyung still has tucked away in his wallet, but he figures that in life you can't explain everything.

--

(Sometimes, Taehyung can feel Jungkook's gaze, burning him like a brand, but every time he turns to say something, Jungkook's already looking away.)

--

"So, Yu Kwon's having this massive party." Jimin says one day while they're all meeting in his dorm room for movie night.

"Oh, sweet!" Jungkook exclaims. "My first legit college party at this school, let's go Tae."

And that's how Taehyung ends up in the dorm room of a guy he's only met once, surrounded by people he doesn't know. He's really not one for these kinds of parties; he's not a big drinker, nor is he big on one night stands or whatever else happens at a party filled with drunk adults. Plus, he doesn't like subjecting himself to crowds of people who think he's crazy without actually getting to know him. But, of course, Jungkook wanted to go, and he wanted Taehyung to go with him. Taehyung just couldn't say no.

"Are you having fun?" Jungkook asks. He hasn't left Taehyung's side all night, which is weird because even though Jungkook's a fairly new student, and Taehyung's been here for two years, he most definitely has more friends than Taehyung does.

"Not really," Taehyung admits, he points to Jungkook's cup. "What are you drinking?"

"Rum and coke." Jungkook says, placing the cup to Taehyung's lips so he can get a sip. "Want me to get you one?"

Taehyung shrugs, it's no cake vodka. "Sure." He says. "Heavy on the coke, please."

Jungkook smiles, and Taehyung wants to kiss him. "Will do." He says sweetly. "You can finish this off." He gives Taehyung the rest of his drink before disappearing into the sea of people.

Taehyung sips at the drink, wishing more than anything that he could just go home. He's lost in his thoughts when he hears a male voice say "well, fuck, you're cute."

"Uh..." Taehyung murmurs, downing the rest of his drink and edging away slightly. He looks around frantically for any of his friends, but he's all alone. "Thanks, but I'm really not interested." He chances a glance up and sees the guy leering at him. The guy is at least twice Taehyung's size, a whole foot taller than him, and he seems slightly off balance, teetering uncertainly on his feet. Belatedly, Taehyung realizes that this guy is drunk as hell.

"C'mon, baby," the guy slurs, leaning into him. "Don't be like that. I just wanna dance with you. Maybe take you home." He reaches out for Taehyung's hand with a grip that's strong despite how drunk he is and Taehyung panics. He doesn't know what to do; he's never been hit on like this before, never been the object of this obnoxious attention. The guy is tugging Taehyung into him, promising him such a good night while alternately growling at him to stop fucking fighting. So Taehyung does the only thing he can think to do, something he's seen in almost every movie he's ever watched. He knees the guy directly in the balls, wincing in a fleeting feeling of empathy at the look of pure agony on the guy's face.

"You fucking..." the guy spits out, as he holds his groin with one hand and grips Taehyung's wrist with the other. And Taehyung begins to think that he made a horrible mistake. He looks around frantically again for his friends when he hears someone clear their throat and a sharp yelp follows from the guy who was holding him. The hand around his wrist instantly lets up and when Taehyung turns around he sees Jungkook standing there with his arm around the guy's neck. The guy's face looks a sickening shade of purple.

"I think if someone tells you they're not interested, you should take the hint, asshole," Jungkook says in that fake sweet voice before letting the guy go and shoving him away.

Taehyung swallows thickly, watches as Jungkook watches him. They stand there, just looking at each other before Jungkook's face breaks out into a smile, his eyes crinkling a little at the corners. "Let's go get some drinks." He says, holding out his hand to Taehyung. "I gave ours to a couple girls when I saw that guy get all up in your space."

They walk to the bar area and Taehyung, feeling guilty, tells Jungkook that he really doesn't have to be saving Taehyung all the time. He's a grown man, he can handle things himself.

"I know that," Jungkook says and he doesn't sound a tad bit patronizing and Taehyung appreciates it. "But what kind of friend would I be if I didn't help you when I could?"

Taehyung thinks for a moment. "A bad one?" He says as Jungkook hands him a fresh rum and coke. And Jungkook smiles and nods.

"Exactly."

They spend the next hour or so just drinking and talking. Taehyung's not drunk by any means but he is tipsy enough to not feel self-conscious when Jungkook's hand finds its way into his back pocket.

"You wanna get out of here?" Jungkook asks, and Taehyung shivers because Jungkook's mouth is dangerously close to his ear and his breath is warm and tickles the soft hairs on his skin.

"I thought you wanted to experience your first legit college party." Taehyung says quietly, turning his head so he could say the words right into Jungkook's ear and still be heard over the too loud music. Strangely, it feels like they've created their own little intimate bubble in the midst of the party and talking too loudly will ruin everything.

"And I have, but I'm not really feeling it anymore, and you were never feeling it in the first place, so let's just go home."

Taehyung really doesn't have a problem with that so he just nods. "Let me text the guys and tell them we're leaving," he murmurs. He's also tipsy enough to reach into Jungkook's pocket for his phone and when he realizes it's not his own he just shrugs, keys in Jungkook's pass code and sends the text anyway with a ~T as the signature.

--

Taehyung's barely closed the door behind them when Jungkook has him pressed up against the wall, kissing him fervently. "Fucking hated seeing that guy all over you," Jungkook's saying in a husky low voice against Taehyung's lips. "Wanted to fucking end him."

He can taste the sweetness of rum and coke on Jungkook's breath but he knows that neither of them are drunk enough to pretend this didn't happen in the morning. But Taehyung has been aching for this since the last time so he just moans into Jungkook's mouth and takes everything the other man has to offer.

Jungkook kisses him hungrily and desperately, and Taehyung kisses him just as frantically, clawing at his clothes and tugging at his hair. Jungkook's name falls from Taehyung's lips like a plea and before he knows it Jungkook's got both their pants and underwear down and is tugging at Taehyung's cock with rough strokes. "Turn around for me, babe." Jungkook says softly, nipping at Taehyung's ear and fleetingly, Taehyung thinks that Jungkook's going to fuck him and he shudders in anticipation as he does as Jungkook says. Behind him, Jungkook chuckles lightly, pressing kisses down his neck before sucking at the sensitive spot where neck met shoulder.

"Not gonna fuck you tonight, Tae." Jungkook murmurs, slick fingers rubbing at Taehyung's hole and when the fuck did he get lube? "When I do, I'm going to treat you like you deserve, lay you out and worship you for hours until you're begging me to fuck you. Treat you like the fucking treasure you are." And Taehyung's whimpering as Jungkook rubs at his hole and strokes his cock, his hips pressing back helplessly as the word 'please' softly falls from his lips.

"So fucking eager," Jungkook says in a praising tone. "Just like last time." He nudges the back of Taehyung's knees with one of his own. "Spread your legs for me?" And of course, Taehyung does as Jungkook says.

The hand not wrapped around his cock, slides up Taehyung's stomach as Jungkook's arm holds him close, almost possessive. Taehyung gasps as he feels Jungkook's cock press between his legs. He's so close to what Taehyung wants and Taehyung presses his hips back desperately, moaning wantonly as Jungkook twists his wrist on the upstroke.

"So gorgeous." Jungkook mutters, his face pressed into Taehyung's neck and sucking - not hard enough to bruise but hard enough for Taehyung to let out an undignified whine. He fucks into the space between Taehyung's legs, grunting and gasping into Taehyung's ear as he draws Taehyung even closer to himself.

Taehyung reaches behind him, curling his fingers into Jungkook's hair as he arches his back, moaning out Jungkook's name. He's dangerously close to coming way too soon, but he can't even care. Jungkook bites at his neck, rubs his thumb over the sensitive head of his cock, and nudges against Taehyung's balls with every thrust and somewhere during this Taehyung comes with a hoarse cry. His legs threaten to give out with the force of his orgasm, and Jungkook grips his hips tightly with both hands to keep him steady.

"Such a good boy for me." Jungkook whispers into Taehyung's ear as he picks up the speed of his thrusts. He gasps out Taehyung's name as he comes and he's so close it makes Taehyung shiver.

Jungkook presses his forehead to the back of Taehyung's neck and they both breathe heavily as they come down. "Fuck." Jungkook murmurs, pressing a kiss to Taehyung's skin. "Gotta clean you up, now." He says, leading Taehyung towards his bed. He gently pushes Taehyung onto the mattress and heads into the bathroom to get a damp washcloth.

When he comes back he gently wipes away lube and come from Taehyung's thighs and stomach, pressing soft kisses to his skin after he goes over it with the cloth. Then he tugs Taehyung's boxers back up and then flops down beside him, tossing the cloth into a corner of the room.

He curls into Taehyung, an arm draped over his waist and Taehyung's mind is reeling. "What..." he begins quietly, but Jungkook hushes him gently and tells him not to think so much. He leans in and presses a feather light kiss to Taehyung's temple and in the next few moments, Taehyung can hear Jungkook's even breathing signalling that he's fast asleep. Taehyung sighs and looks at Jungkook's face. He's so painfully beautiful bathed in the light of the moon streaming in through the window.

"What the fuck are we doing?" He says softly to himself.

--

The third time is purely accidental.

They're all hanging out at Yoongi's dad's studio, passing around a couple bottles of cheap wine. When Jungkook had found out about Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok's dreams to be rappers, he'd nearly worked himself into a frenzy because he has a passion for rap as well. They'd brought Jungkook in to test him out on their song Bulletproof and were blown away. Taehyung had never heard Jungkook rap before but he couldn't help be feel a little proud at the look on his friend's faces.

Now, they're just chilling and drinking, talking about all the new directions in which their music can go now that Jungkook's on board. Taehyung's having a great time, pressed into Jungkook's side (he ignores all the pointed looks from his friends) as they hog one of the bottles of wine, much to the others' dismay when he remembers he has a paper due the next day. He scrambles to bid them farewell and catch a bus back to campus.

He finishes his paper more quickly than he expected and as he lies in his bed alone with his thoughts, his mind wanders to Jungkook. He's still so confused about the true nature of their relationship, but the memory of what they did brings an arousal that wins out against the confusion. His cock grows hard inside his jeans, and he pushes his pants and underwear down so he can properly wrap his hand around it.

Taehyung's so lost in the memory of Jungkook that he doesn't hear when his roommate comes in. He's only made aware of Jungkook's presence, when he feels hot wet heat around his cock and looks down to see Jungkook sucking him down eagerly.

Of course, he returns the favor.

--

A few weeks later, they're at a fancy dinner party at Seokjin's older brother's house and they get pleasantly buzzed on champagne. They're all dressed in suits and Jungkook looks so damned good that it takes all of Taehyung's self-control not to suck his dick in front of everyone there.

When they get home, though, Jungkook practically rips Taehyung's dress pants off his body and bends him over his desk. "You don't know how fucking hard it was to keep my hands off you." Jungkook practically growls as he kneels behind Taehyung. "You in a suit should be illegal, do you even know how good you look?" He bites Taehyung's ass cheek, causing a harsh moan to be ripped from his throat.

Jungkook rims him stupid, eagerly eating him out, spreading his cheeks and fucking Taehyung with his tongue. All thoughts of Taehyung's dignity are gone from his mind as he shamelessly pushes his ass back against Jungkook's face, begging for more. Jungkook kneads Taehyung's ass as he rims him, sloppy and filthy moaning desperately as he begins to jerk himself off.

When it's all over, they fall into bed together again. Without the haze of sex to distract him, Taehyung's even more confused than before.

--

Taehyung is mad. No, he's absolutely enraged.

He's livid, and paces around his room ranting at Leeyeon because his stupid ass of a teacher lost his entire research paper. Mr Lee claims he never received it but Taehyung knows he handed it in. Usually, he has a backup but he was running on such little sleep that he forgot. He's going to have to do the whole thing over, literature review and all. He's furious, and he actually scares Leeyeon away. He calls for her but she doesn't respond.

"Fuck!" He shouts, just go relieve some of his anger, and just then Jungkook steps into their room.

Jungkook takes one look at Taehyung and raises an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

Taehyung opens his mouth to tell him when Jungkook stops him. "Wait, lemme go get something first. I'll be right back."

Jungkook comes back with a case of beer, and gets Taehyung to spill. As they sip their beers, he tells Jungkook every sordid detail and he works himself up back into such an outrage that he's shaking. "Hey, hey." Jungkook says gently, taking the bottle away from Taehyung when it looks that he's dangerously close to shattering it in his tight fist. "Relax, Tae. Close your eyes, breathe. Relax."

Taehyung tries to even out his breathing, closing his eyes and trying to let his anger ebb away.

"Do you trust me?" he hears Jungkook say.

"Of course." He trusts Jungkook with his life.

"Good." Jungkook says quietly. "Now, take off your all clothes."

Taehyung's brow furrows slightly, wondering if this is another one of their not-so-drunken 'sexcapades' but Jungkook's voice sounds so gentle and caring that Taehyung can't help but follow his instructions.

"Lie on your stomach, and wait for me." Jungkook says and Taehyung does just that.

After a few moments, he can smell something that smells like mint with jasmine and lavender and to his left he can feel the bed dip under Jungkook's weight. "I'm going to touch you now okay?" Jungkook says, just to take away the suddenness of the touch and Taehyung nods.

Jungkook's hands on his skin feel like heaven. He kneads away all the knots and tensions in Taehyung's muscles with skilled fingers, pressing in just right and reducing Taehyung to a whining moaning mess. He moves from Taehyung's back to the backs of his thighs, pays special attention to his ass and then goes back up again.

Jungkook gently spreads Taehyung's legs, and that's good because Taehyung's in no frame of mind to move any part of his body on his own, and circles Taehyung's hole with one finger. "Is this okay?" Jungkook asks, and his voice catches weirdly but Taehyung can't make any sense of it. Of course it's okay, but Taehyung can't really speak right now either, so he just presses his hips against Jungkook slightly. When Jungkook chuckles quietly, pressing the finger against Taehyung's hole, Taehyung knows Jungkook understood.

Taehyung can hear the snick of a cap being popped open and his heart thuds in his chest in anticipation. A slick finger gently presses against his hole while Jungkook's other hand caresses Taehyung's lower back. Slowly, carefully, Jungkook eases his finger in and Taehyung responds with a drawn out sigh.

He fucks Taehyung with the finger, crooking it every so often, searching. When Jungkook's finger grazes his prostate, Taehyung lets out a cry of Jungkook's name, his body tensing slightly then relaxing into the mattress. "There we go." He hears Jungkook say from above him, and he can hear the smile in Jungkook's words. He continues like that, fucking Taehyung with one finger and lightly pressing it against that spot until Taehyung writhing a little on the sheets and is loose enough for another. Jungkook pours more lube onto his hole, kissing Taehyung's hair when he hisses at the cold and eases a second finger in with the first.

The burn is there, but it's so delicious and exquisite, coupled with the way Jungkook continuously massages his back with his free hand. He presses both fingers into Taehyung's prostate, rubbing it gently until Taehyung's nearly sobbing with pleasure. He scissors his fingers slightly as he fucks him, making these sounds of marvel as he watches. "Look so fucking good taking my fingers." He says, almost in awe. "Can't wait to see you take my dick, Tae. Gonna look so fucking beautiful. God, fuck, wish you could see it."

Taehyung's cheeks burn, and his confusion threatens to return; neither of them had that much to drink so why is Jungkook talking like that? But Taehyung isn't going to let this stupid crush ruin the here and now, so he focuses on how good Jungkook's fingers feel inside of him. There's more lube, then another kiss to Taehyung's hair, and Jungkook's slowly easing a third one in.

The burn this time around kind of stings, but Jungkook's there every step of the way, murmuring words of encouragement as he moves his free hand down to massage at Taehyung's ass as he slowly works his fingers in and out of Taehyung's hole. Jungkook mercilessly drags his fingers against Taehyung's prostate on every thrust, and Taehyung's hips helplessly fuck back onto Jungkook's fingers. Taehyung moans and whimpers, gasping out Jungkook's name as he rolls his hips into the mattress and back into Jungkook's hand, desperately seeking the friction he needs.

"Fuck, Jesus Christ, look at your ass clenching around my fingers." Jungkook marvels and Taehyung would slap him if it didn't feel so good. "Gonna come for me, babe?" Taehyung thinks he says 'yes', but all that comes out is a choked off moan.

The pressure of Jungkook's fingers against his prostate is relentless, and when Jungkook says 'come for me', Taehyung comes with a strangled cry, clutching at the sheets on his bed. He comes so hard his vision whites out for a moment and lights burst in his sight. "Fuck." He says shakily as he melts into the mattress, completely boneless, as Jungkook pulls his fingers out. Jungkook chuckles softly, rubbing Taehyung's back lightly before heading to the bathroom to wash his hands and get a warm damp cloth to clean Taehyung up with.

"By the way," Jungkook says as he gently wipes away the lube and oils from Taehyung's skin. "You don't have to redo your entire paper." He wipes down to the back of Taehyung's thighs then tells him to roll over so he can get his front. Taehyung just stares at him with a blank expression. What the fuck is Jungkook saying?

"You backed up it up on my flash drive because I always keep mine in a safe place remember?" Jungkook says, wiping Taehyung down with gentle touches. Taehyung just blinks at him because he doesn't remember this at all. Jungkook chuckles and leans in to kiss his forehead. "Ah, you probably don't, you were running on just four hours of sleep that entire weekend before the deadline, and you were cursing so loudly over your final arguments that I had to cover Gomtae's ears. You're beginning to be a bad influence on him."

Relief washes over Taehyung like a wave and he doesn't even care that he might be crossing some kind of unspoken boundary when he grabs Jungkook's face and kisses him deeply. "God, fuck, thank you." He says into Jungkook's mouth. "For everything."

Jungkook chuckles as he pulls away, looking at him with soft eyes. "You don't need to thank me for anything, Tae."

--

Things slow down considerably during the next few months. Every so often they end up together, Jungkook whispering filthy things in his ears, but for the most part nothing's going on. Taehyung would be lying if he said he didn't miss it, but he always realizes that his brain needs a break from the constant whiplash. Jungkook never mentions their hook ups, but Taehyung knows that ever since the first time, they were never drunk enough to forget what happened. As things progressed, they'd been less and less drunk until the last time, they were barely even buzzed.

Taehyung wants to bring it up with Jungkook, desperately wants to force his roommate to acknowledge something anything about what they are. But he's terrified of ruining the good friendship they've developed. Outside of the sex, Jungkook's become one of the best friends Taehyung's ever had. He continues to not be fazed by how out of the box Taehyung can be, he's perfected Taehyung's secret language, he even indulges Taehyung when he suddenly acts out impromptu scenes from movies that only exist in Taehyung's imagination. Even when they're in public.

Taehyung really doesn't want to lose that because even though Jungkook confuses him and this crush fills him with dread, his friendship with Jungkook makes him so happy. He's never had someone who connected with him like Jungkook does, and the way he is with Gomtae and Leeyeon when she's feeling confident enough to speak to him without Taehyung being a liaison just makes Taehyung love and appreciate him more and more.

("You know you're probably head over heels in love with him, right?" Jimin says, while he rubs Taehyung's back soothingly.

Taehyung had gone to Jimin's dorm again, angsting over his feelings for Jungkook. He groans, pressing his face to Jimin's pillow. He really doesn't want to entertain the idea of being in love with someone he could never truly have. )

--

"You've been sleeping with him haven't you?" Seokjin says accusingly one day as they're hanging out in Yoongi's dad's studio.

It's been a few months since this... thing between Jungkook and Taehyung started, and even though he whines to Jimin about his crush (Jimin insists it's love) on Jungkook, he's never told the others about how far things went. Taehyung's just thankful that Jungkook has a late day at his martial arts club and won't be around for a while, because he'd hate for his friends to bring it up in front of him and ruin everything.

"What makes you say that?" Taehyung hedges, carefully avoiding the gazes of his friends as he fiddles with the controls on his 3ds.

"Body language." Namjoon says wisely, deftly plucking the gaming device out of Taehyung's fingers. He ignores Taehyung's protest and tosses the device to Jimin who holds it captive. "When people have been sleeping together, even if it's just a friends with benefits thing, you can tell because there's a slight shift in body language. You guys are a lot more handsy than you used to be, and you lean into him a lot more. And it's like he's hyper aware of you anywhere you are. And that doesn't just come from being roommates for a few months, or even from being such good friends like you've become. So!" Namjoon claps his hands together and takes a seat next to Hoseok. "Have you been sleeping with him?"

Taehyung looks around at the five pairs of eyes staring at him and bites his lip nervously. He sighs in defeat, covering his face with his hands and nods. "Kinda... We haven't really like gone... all the way..."

"Dude, and you didn't tell me?" Jimin says indignantly. "We're supposed to be best friends!"

"No offence," Yoongi drawls. "But I think Jungkook beat you out for that position a long time ago."

The others murmur their agreement and Taehyung gapes at them. "That's not true! Jimin, we've been best friends since we were babies! Jungkook hasn't stolen your place, man."

Jimin crosses his arms over his chest. "Sure." He says. "I totally believe you."

"C'mon, man." Taehyung groans.

"No, but seriously," Seokjin begins. "Why haven't you told us? Are you guys like a thing?"

Taehyung shrugs, looking down dejectedly. "It... usually happens when we've been drinking." He murmurs. "But, like, recently we've been getting less and less drunk? Like, the last time all we had was a couple sips of sake and we ended up." Taehyung's voice trails off and his cheeks burn remembering how Jungkook had rimmed and fingered him until Taehyung was practically sobbing. "You know."

"Christ, I didn't need that visual." Yoongi groans, pressing his fingers to his temples.

"Sorry." Taehyung mutters before continuing. "But, I don't think we're a thing... We're just friends." Taehyung can tell his friends can hear the sadness in his voice because he looks up to see them all looking at him sympathetically.

"He doesn't know how you feel, does he?" Hoseok asks and Taehyung shakes his head. How could he when Taehyung tries to deny it himself?

"You gotta tell him, man. It's not fair for him to be playing with you like that."

"Hobi's right," Namjoon says. "It's actually really shitty of him to do that."

"No it's not," Taehyung defends. "Because he doesn't know. He thinks I only like him as a friend, and I haven't tried to show him that I like him more than that. It's not like he knows how I feel and is still doing this. He probably thinks that our feelings are mutual, so it's cool. I mean, friends with benefits exist. He probably thinks that's what we are. And I can't blame him for it, man. We're great friends, and yeah we do stuff for each other, but it's not like I have 'Saranghae Jungkook Oppa' tattooed on my ass."

"Why does that sound like something you would do, though?" Seokjin says thoughtfully and Jimin nearly loses it.

"Fuck you, hyung." Taehyung says, without any bite, and presses the heels of his palms to his eyes. "Look, I know you guys are looking out for me, and I appreciate it. But Jungkook and I are fine. He's literally the greatest, like I know you guys give me so much shit for Gomtae and Leeyeon but he's so good with them okay. He cuddles Gomtae when I'm running late and Leeyeon's even taking a liking to him. And I love you guys but I've never had a friend like that. I don't want to ruin everything by forcing him to realize that he doesn't like me the same way and bring everything to a stop. I'll take what I can get, better than nothing right?"

"Not when it's breaking you in the process." Jimin says, and Taehyung removes his hands to look at Jimin and sees how much his best friend truly hurts for him.

"I'll be fine." Taehyung says with more confidence than he feels. "I'm a grown man."

"You don't act like it." Namjoon snorts. "Only last week I had to stop you from buying fucking Play Doh."

"There is nothing wrong with Play Doh!"

--

"You're going down, bitch." Jungkook grits out.

They're playing Mario kart and Taehyung's won the last five games. Needless to say, Jungkook's not very happy about it. Taehyung looks over at him and Jungkook's the picture of pure determination and concentration. His forehead is creased, and his eyes are steely and his tongue peeks out between his lips as he steers the virtual cart. Taehyung can't help but laugh at him, he's so cute and in moments like these it's easy to forget how confused Jungkook makes him and focus on how happy and lucky Taehyung is to have in him his life.

"What you laughing at?" Jungkook questions, frowning as he glances at Taehyung, not daring to take his eyes off the screen for too long.

"You." Taehyung says as he catches his breath. "You're so cute, Jungkookie." Taehyung's not even paying attention to the game anymore, he's too busy looking at Jungkook and laughing at how concentrated he is. "It's just a game."

"Easy for you to say you won six times!" Jungkook says indignantly, but Taehyung can hear and see his smile. Jungkook pauses the game, putting the controller down and turning to face Taehyung.

"Don't hate the player, hate the game." Taehyung says in stilted English, and Jungkook laughs.

"Wow, fuck you, honestly." Jungkook says.

"You're just mad because you suck." Taehyung says in a sing song voice, and he laughs loudly at the look on Jungkook's face before he's cut off by Jungkook pouncing on him, tackling him into the mattress.

"Yeah, I suck." Jungkook says in a low voice and Taehyung swallows thickly. "But I don't suck at this game. I can tell you what I'd like to suck though."

"That's... unbelievably cheesy." Taehyung manages, but he doesn't really care about how dumb Jungkook's words were because Jungkook's kissing him deeply, tugging at Taehyung's lip with his teeth. In the back of his mind, Taehyung remembers that they didn't have a drop of alcohol today, and he wonders what that might mean. But, Jungkook's tongue licks into his mouth hungrily and all thoughts that are not Jungkook and yes vanish from his mind.

Jungkook's fingers fumble with the button on Taehyung's jeans when they're disturbed by Jungkook's cellphone ringing. Jungkook sighs, pulling away from Taehyung as he pulls his phone out of his pocket. Taehyung blushes because Jungkook's ringtone is an audio clip of Taehyung singing in the shower. When Jungkook looks down at the screen to see who it is, he tenses up. There's a sad faraway look on his face and he bites at his lip slightly. "I gotta take this." He murmurs, climbing off Taehyung and heading outside.

Taehyung sits up and looks at the closed door before running his fingers through his hair and sighing. When Jungkook comes back inside, he looks distant and distracted. Try as Taehyung might to get his friend to talk, he's met with silence.

--

Days following the phone Call, Jungkook grows even more distant. He stops spending so much time with Taehyung and their friends, and goes off at all hours taking phone calls that leave him looking sad and kind of lost. Taehyung tries to get Jungkook to talk to him so he can shoulder some of the burden, but Jungkook just brushes him off every time. It shouldn't hurt as much as it does, but Taehyung can't help but feel extremely hurt about the whole thing. He thought they were friends, but Jungkook's not even talking to him. He barely even touches him anymore, and when their fingers brush accidentally while reaching for the same thing, Jungkook yanks his hand back as if he were burned.

Things come to a head when Taehyung returns from class on Friday to find a stranger lying on Jungkook's bed. Just as Taehyung closes the door behind him, about to ask who the stranger is, Jungkook comes out of the bathroom shirtless.

Taehyung might be on a different wavelength from everyone else, but he's not stupid. The stranger sits up and looks uncomfortable, as well he should. This is Taehyung's dorm. But, Taehyung thinks he's probably the one feeling more out of place. The stranger is attractive, no, he's very attractive. Hair styled to perfection and his eyes rimmed lightly with black. Jungkook looks at the stranger and then at Taehyung.

Jungkook moves to sit on the bed, and even though they don't actually say anything, something in the way they move around each other tells Taehyung that they have history. Dimly, he wonders if this was how he and Taehyung looked to their friends.

Jungkook clears his throat, and he looks uncomfortable too. "Uh, I really hate to be that asshole... but.... can you, uh, can you room with Jimin this weekend?"

Taehyung opens and closes his mouth, realizing that he's being kicked out of his own dorm room, but he feels so out of place and confused that he doesn't even think to protest. "Y-yeah..." He stammers out, hurrying to his side of the room to stuff some of his things into his book bag. Out of the corner of his eye, he can see them talking. They're quiet so he can't hear what they're saying, but it's becoming increasingly obvious that they've slept together. He doesn't want to be in their presence any longer than he has to, so he leaves his toothbrush behind, knowing that Jimin has extra. He doesn't say anything as he leaves, and they don't look at him, too caught up in each other.

As he makes his way to Jimin's dorm, it dawns on him that they've probably been together this whole time. They probably have some sort of open long distance relationship, and Jungkook just used him to get off every so often. Taehyung angrily swipes at the tears that spring to his eyes and thinks that maybe he is stupid after all.

He tries to use the walk to compose himself, maybe make up some kind of lie about wanting to spend some quality time with his best friend this weekend. But, when he shows up at Jimin's dorm and his friend opens the door. Taehyung can see on Jimin's face that he did a shit job at composing himself at all.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asks, and he sounds so concerned and worried and Taehyung hates himself for it but he instantly bursts into tears.

Somehow, through his sobs, Taehyung manages to tell Jimin what happened. In that time, Jimin's already called up everyone and Namjoon's gone to buy ice cream, Seokjin and Yoongi have gone to get some fried chicken, and Hoseok's gone to get ddeokbokki from the vendor just outside of campus.

"I'm gonna kill him." Namjoon says when Jimin relays the story to the rest as Taehyung stuffs his face with ice cream. "I swear to god, I'm gonna kill him."

"Taehyung already shot me down with that idea, "Jimin says bitterly, gnawing angrily on a chicken leg.

"I keep telling you." Taehyung says through a mouthful of ice cream. "It's not like he knows I like him."

"Love him." His group of friends chorus in correction and Taehyung sighs, but nods.

"Love him." He repeats, reaching over for some ddeokbokki. "But anyway, as I was saying. My feelings are unknown to him, so it's not like he knows how much this hurts."

"That's bullshit," Hoseok snaps. "You've been close friends for how long? And hooking up for how long? Even if he doesn't know how you feel, it's the shittiest move ever to kick you out of your own fucking dorm. And to do what, rub the fact that he's already dating somebody in your face? Fuck that shit, man. I'm with Namjoon and Jimin, I vote we murder him."

"Guys." Taehyung says pleadingly, looking at Seokjin for backup. Seokjin is always the most level headed one.

"Okay, okay." Seokjin says, clearing his throat. "Tae, we're all upset at how Jungkook's been treating you. And I don't blame the others for wanting to harm him." Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok cheer. "But." Seokjin continues in a firm voice. "Killing him, or harming him in anyway physically is totally crossing the line and I won't allow it."

"Hyung!" They whine.

"That's not fair!" Jimin says, pouting a little.

"Yoongi hyung talk to him." Hoseok pleads.

"Guys, he's right." Yoongi says. "Hurting him physically is something that you can't do. We can exile him from our friendship." He suggests.

"We were already planning to do that." Namjoon mutters.

"Well then good, it's all settled." Yoongi says, nodding. "Now pass the chicken here, I'm starving."

Taehyung watches as his friends eat, already feeling just slightly better. Later on, they manage to fit in Jimin's bed in a heaped up pile. It's far from comfortable: Yoongi's elbow presses into his ribs, Namjoon's knee is dangerously near his dick and Jimin's armpit is in his face. But it's nothing he's not used to, having known these guys for so long. And it makes him feel good about how much they're doing to try to cheer him up.

Taehyung stares up at the ceiling and listens to the even breathing of his friends. "I love you guys, you know that?" He says and they groan.

"C'mon, man I was almost asleep that time!" Hoseok complains and the others bring up a chorus of complaints at Taehyung having disturbed their sleep.

Taehyung can't help but smile though, and it only widens when Seokjin murmurs into his ear "They're assholes, but we love you too."

--

The weekend passes with no word from Jungkook and even though his friends try their best to take the edge off the sting, Taehyung can't help but sink further and further into despair. His friends' anger begins to rub off on him, and he can feel himself start to hate Jungkook a little.

He doesn't want to hate Jungkook, but he can't help it when he's surrounded by people who are so angry at him, and he remembers how Jungkook made him feel. When Monday rolls around, Jimin tells Taehyung to stay in because he's clearly not in the frame of mind to go to any classes. The other promise to check in every so often during the day and bring him food so he doesn't have to risk running into Jungkook and his "friend" in the event that said friend hasn't left yet.

Taehyung really can't thank his friends enough, and before Jimin leaves for the day he pulls him into a long hug that lasts roughly five minutes and he plans to do the same for the others.

Taehyung wastes time by watching anime and not thinking about Jungkook. But, to his dismay, the more he doesn't think about him, the more thoughts of his roommate pop into his mind and mess him up. He tries to hold onto the hurt and hatred he's accumulated over the weekend, but his mind betrays him by replaying the way Jungkook looked at him and the things he said.

"Fuck." Taehyung groans, when he has to rewind free! for the hundredth time because his thoughts wandered away to Jungkook.

His phone pings, and he reaches for it, swiping the screen before checking the name because he thinks it's one of his friends checking on him. But his chest tightens painfully when he looks at the messages and realizes that the texts are from Jungkook.

FUCK TAE IM SO SORRY (3:14오후)

tae pls answer me (3:16 오후)

tae pls. its all a misunderstanding (3:18오후)

i can see ur reading these (3:20 오후)

(3:22 오후)

Leave me alone. (3:23 오후)

Jungkook tries to call him, but Taehyung ignores the call.

taehyung /please/ just listen to me. (3:26 오후)

i s2g i will show up at jimins dorm (3:27 오후)

I won't answer the door and Jimin will kick your ass if he sees you. (3:29오후)

Just leave me alone. Go hang out with your friend or w/e. (3:29오후)

tae he left today. just please. (3:30 오후)

Not being able to take anymore of Jungkook's attempts at excuses, Taehyung closes the chat and resolves within in himself to not open anything from Jungkook ever again. His phone is pinging away, taunting him and Taehyung desperately wants to give in and listen to any lie Jungkook has to tell him. But he won't let the other man walk all over him and use him again.

He ends up blocking Jungkook's number and it hurts like cutting off a limb.

--

"I think you should talk to him." Seokjin says gently.

It's been a few days since Taehyung's heart was completely shattered (Jimin's poetic words, not his) and Taehyung's still not ready. But Seokjin is a traitor and has been talking to Jungkook despite him having been labelled as 'the enemy'.

"It's been over a week, and he looks really wrecked." Seokjin continues. "He really wants to talk to you, Tae, and explain what happened."

"Well, I don't want to talk to him." Taehyung says childishly.

"But, Tae."

"Aren't you on my side?"

"I'm on the side of reason." Seokjin says.

"Then get out."

--

Days later, Taehyung gets a message from Seokjin telling him to meet Seokjin in his dorm. Taehyung tells him no, he doesn't want to risk running into Jungkook, but Seokjin reassures him that Jungkook isn't there. Taehyung's still unsure, but Seokjin tells him that Gomtae really misses him, and Taehyung realizes that he's been away from his bear for a really long time, so he decides that it's okay to take that risk.

When he opens the door to his dorm and finds that Seokjin is nowhere to be seen and Jungkook sitting on his bed, he nearly leaves. But, just as he's about to turn away, Jungkook lunges at him and grabs his arm. "Taehyung, please," he says in a broken voice. Taehyung reluctantly looks at him and finds that Seokjin was right: Jungkook looks terrible, and Taehyung can't help the stab of guilt he feels when he realizes that he had a part to play in this. "Please," Jungkook continues in a quiet voice. "Just listen to me. I can explain everything."

Taehyung sighs softly, his resolve already weakening. "Fine." He mutters, pulling his arm away. His skin tingles where Jungkook touched him. "Explain."

Jungkook lets out a relieved sigh, the gratitude evident on his face. "Thank you." He says softly, going over to sit on his bed. Initially, Taehyung moves to sit next to him, but at the last minute he goes to his own bed. He looks around for Gomtae and finds him propped up against Jungkook's pillows.

"Why is he on your bed?" Taehyung asks, going over to get him and holding the stuffed animal close to his chest.

"We missed you." Jungkook says as he watches Taehyung carefully. "So we kept each other company."

Taehyung pretends that the image of Jungkook interacting with Gomtae outside of Taehyung's presence doesn't make his heart skip a beat. "What did you have to explain, Jungkook?"

"Okay, I know how it looks." Jungkook begins. "But please believe me when I say it wasn't like that."

Taehyung refuses to look at him, pressing his face into the back of Gomtae's head. He'd rather be anywhere else but here, but he hears Jungkook out. He learns that the stranger was Jungkook's ex-boyfriend Oh Sehun, and he didn't come by to rekindle an old flame, but to rekindle their friendship. They'd been best friends from birth, but after trying out the relationship thing they realized they didn't work. But in their immaturity, they'd said horrible hateful things to each other and parted ways just before senior year of high school.

Sehun had only come by to get his best friend back. Jungkook realizes that essentially banishing Taehyung from his own dorm for the weekend wasn't the right thing to do, but he was flustered and dealing with all the memories and pent up emotions from when he and Sehun last saw each other that he wasn't thinking clearly.

"He actually helped me realize that I had to stop being an ass and come clean about my feelings for you." Jungkook tells him. "You know, I literally pushed him off of the bed when he accidentally sat on Gomtae."

For the first time since Jungkook started talking, Taehyung turns to look at him. He doesn't say anything but he can tell that Jungkook sees the curiosity in his face.

"We had gone to get some food, and when we came back he sat on your bed, accidentally sitting on Gomtae. And I just, like, shoved him off your bed onto the floor and held Gomtae." Jungkook chuckles, looking down at his fingers. "I actually checked him for bruises and asked if he was okay, totally forgetting for the moment that Sehun would be the one that was hurt.

"He looked at me like 'what the fuck' and I explained that Gomtae's your stuffed bear. And then he said, calm as ever, 'you realize you're in love with him right'. And then I realized, yeah... maybe I am. I couldn't stop talking about you to him, Tae. He even asked me if you were my new boyfriend 'cause I just couldn't stop talking about you and how cool and perfect you are.

"And I'm an idiot, I'm a fucking idiot and I'm really fucking stupid and I don't deserve to even have you as my friend anymore after how I treated you that weekend. But tell me you understand. It was just a misunderstanding. There's nothing between me and Sehun anymore. There isn't anything between me and anyone else. There's just you, Taehyung. Only you."

Taehyung's silent for a while as he takes it all in and out of the corner of his eye he can see Jungkook turning to look at him, chuckling nervously. "Can you, like, say something? That was really cheesy and I kinda wanna shoot myself in the face."

"You." Taehyung's voice breaks and he clears his throat. "You didn't realize that until now?"

"I kind of didn't want to realize it, if that makes sense? Sehun was my first and only real relationship, we started dating in freshman year of high school until our senior year. I haven't really dated since then, kept it to random hook ups. And then I met you. And it sounds cliché and cheesy and like very bad rom-com writing, but it's true. But I didn't want what happened with me and Sehun to happen with us, because I really like being your friend. I feel like it's an honor, honestly. So I kinda just, like, tried to not let myself realize that I really, really,like you." He blushes, looking down at his fingers again. "Love you, even."

Taehyung looks down, hugging Gomtae even tighter to his chest. "You mean that?"

"Of course." Jungkook says with feeling. "Of course, I do. I've never lied to you, Tae. I may have been a stupid prick that weekend, but I've never lied."

Taehyung inhales shakily and lets out a shuddering exhale. Jungkook's right. Since the moment they met, Jungkook's never lied to him. The heavy load of hurt from that weekend lifts from his shoulders and he lets out a breathy little laugh, hiding his face in the fur on Gomtae's head. "We're both idiots," he mutters. "I love you too."

Things are silent in the dorm for a few moments that feel like centuries. Then Taehyung hears Jungkook clear his throat. "Can I kiss you?"

Taehyung's hands tremble slightly and he nods, his face still hidden. "Yes." He mutters. Taehyung feels the mattress sink beside him as Jungkook sits next to him. He gently pulls Gomtae out of Taehyung's arms, setting the bear down. "Hey." Jungkook says quietly.

"Hi." Taehyung replies softly.

Jungkook cups Taehyung's face with both hands. "I've missed you so fucking much." And before Taehyung can say that he missed Jungkook too, Jungkook's kissing him. And god did Taehyung miss this.

They kiss for hours, they kiss for years, they kiss for centuries. They kiss until they're gasping for air and Taehyung's lips feel tingly and swollen. When Jungkook pulls away from the kiss, he slips two of his fingers between Taehyung's lips and Taehyung sucks them eagerly, grasping at Jungkook and silently begging for more. More of what, Taehyung's not sure. His head is spinning and it's becoming harder and harder to form coherent thoughts, but he knows that whatever it is he wants, Jungkook will be able to give it to him.

"Clothes off." Jungkook says in a ragged voice, pulling his fingers from Taehyung's mouth and Taehyung hurries to comply. Once their clothes are off and sitting in a corner of the room, Jungkook gently presses Taehyung into the mattress, making him lie on his back. He gently drapes his body over Taehyung's, nipping at his neck.

"If I said," Jungkook murmurs into Taehyung's ear. "That I wanted to fuck you, would you let me?"

Shivers run down Taehyung's spine and a whine sounds from his lips. "Yes, fuck yes." Taehyung moans, pressing back against him. "Please, just... please."

"Jesus." Jungkook breathes, pressing a kiss to the tip of Taehyung's ear. "Thank you."

Jungkook presses another kiss to the back of Taehyung's ear, then continues his trail of kisses down Taehyung's neck, his chest and stomach and finally at the v of his pelvis. Taehyung's already hard, his cock straining up towards his belly and he'd be embarrassed if Jungkook's eyes didn't make him feel like he were on fire. "Remember what I said?" Jungkook asks, one hand wrapping loosely around Taehyung's dick and pressing gentle kisses to Taehyung's thighs. "About what it would be like when I finally fucked you? I wasn't joking, or lying. I meant every word."

Taehyung shivers, letting his legs fall open slightly as Jungkook slides in between his legs. He remembers, how could he forget? Jungkook told him he'd get Taehyung begging for it, worshiping him and treating him like a treasure. Just the memory makes his skin flush, starting from his cheeks down to his chest.

"I remember." Taehyung stammers out.

"Good." Jungkook says, smiling up at him. "Now, just relax."

Taehyung exhales slowly, letting every last bit of tension seep out of his body. Jungkook lazily jacks his cock; one, two strokes before pressing a kiss to the head. Taehyung opens his mouth to say something, maybe tease Jungkook about how incredibly sappy he is, when Jungkook surprises him by taking all of him in his mouth at once.

"Shit." Taehyung gasps out, clawing at the sheets as Jungkook swallows around him before pulling off his cock. Jungkook smirks at him, his lips already glistening with saliva, as he jacks Taehyung's cock again. The strokes are firmer this time, his hand twisting on the upstroke. Jungkook takes him down again, one hand pressing Taehyung's hips into the mattress and the other stroking the base of Taehyung's cock.

Taehyung forces himself to watch instead of letting himself be carried away by the pleasure. And god, is it a gorgeous sight. Jungkook bobs his head, dark hair falling over his eyes. His eyes water a little from lack of oxygen, and Taehyung sits up slightly and reaches down so he can wipe the tears away. Jungkook licks a broad stripe up the underside of Taehyung's dick, drawing a low moan from his lips. And when Jungkook sucks at the head, he does this wicked thing with his tongue that has Taehyung crying out softly and arching his back.

"So gorgeous," Jungkook says in a raw voice. There's spit on his chin and his lips are red and swollen. His hand continuously strokes Taehyung's dick which is slick with Jungkook's saliva and with every stroke Taehyung's becoming more and more of a mess. "Turn over." Jungkook says and as much as Taehyung would like to come down Jungkook's throat, he knows that Jungkook has a lot more things planned. He shivers with anticipation as he rolls over onto his stomach.

Jungkook's hands almost immediately come to Taehyung's ass. He smacks him, once, twice and each time Taehyung cries out helplessly, pushing his ass back into Jungkook's hands. Without Jungkook saying anything, Taehyung lets his legs fall open slightly and Jungkook kneads his ass cheeks almost lovingly. "Such a good fucking boy." He murmurs, leaning down to press a kiss to Taehyung's spine.

Jungkook spreads his ass cheeks and lets out a soft sound, pressing a kiss to the base of Taehyung's spine. "God, I can't tell you how honored I am that you're letting me do this."

Taehyung blushes. "Just, shut up." He mutters into his pillow and Jungkook chuckles at him.

"There are better uses for my mouth, right?" Jungkook says teasingly. He licks over Taehyung's hole, making him whimper. Then suddenly, Jungkook exclaims "shit!"

"What?" Taehyung asks, startled, straining to turn to look at him. When he does, he sees Jungkook picking Gomtae up and placing him on his own bed, facing the wall.

"We can't let him see this." Jungkook says as he makes his way back to Taehyung's bed, slipping back in between his legs. "We can't corrupt him more than you already have with all your cursing over your assignment. I just hope Leeyeon's made herself scarce."

If there was any doubt in Taehyung's mind that he was completely and utterly in love with Jeon Jungkook, this just erased all of them.

Jungkook wastes no time after that. He spreads Taehyung's cheeks and eats him out eagerly. He fucks Taehyung with his tongue, sucking at the rim and slowly adding in a finger. Taehyung's a moaning mess, pushing his ass shamelessly back against Jungkook's face. "Jungkook." He whimpers, rocking his hips back. "Fuck me, please I need it, please." Jungkook either doesn't hear him, or just pretends he doesn't because he doesn't move, just eats Taehyung out more enthusiastically, moaning against his skin.

"Kookie." Taehyung whines, his fingers digging into the sheets. "I need you to fuck me, I need it please give it to me." Jungkook's eased two fingers in now, and he's practically sobbing as he fucks his hips back, desperately searching for more. "Jungkook, please!"

"Well, why didn't you just ask?" Jungkook teases, his words vibrating against Taehyung's skin and slaps his ass again. Jungkook moves away, two fingers still fucking in and out of Taehyung's hole, slick with Jungkook's spit. He manages to open up the drawer in the bedside table between their beds and pull out lube and a condom. "You're sure about this right?" He says, a note of uncertainty creeping into his voice.

"Yes, fuck, I'm sure." Taehyung cries out as Jungkook relentlessly keeps pressure against his prostate. "Just fuck me or I swear to god I'll never talk to you again."

Jungkook chuckles breathlessly, leaning down to lay open mouthed kisses down Taehyung's spine. "As you wish." Taehyung can hear the sound of a bottle being opened and then there's lube drizzling onto his hole. Taehyung hisses at the cold but Jungkook quickly warms it up, scissoring his fingers as he works them in and out, stretching Taehyung and getting him ready for his cock. When Taehyung's loose enough, he slides a third one in, fucking Taehyung with slow firm strokes of his fingers, lightly spreading them.

With another drizzle of lube, Jungkook gets four fingers in, twisting his wrist slightly with each thrust. Taehyung's pretty sure he's forgotten his own name at this point with how good it feels. He's just a babbling shameless mess, fucking back onto Jungkook's fingers helplessly. He can hear the sound of the condom wrapping tearing, looks back to see Jungkook ripping it with his teeth. Jungkook somehow manages to get the condom out and roll it into his dick with one hand, his other hand still mercilessly fucking taehyung with his fingers.

"Hands and knees for me, babe." Jungkook tells him, and Taehyung wouldn't even dream of disobeying.

Taehyung looks behind him to see Jungkook pour lube onto his cock and coat it. He can't actually believe this is happening, his body thrums with anticipation as Jungkook's hands grasp his waist tightly. "Tell me if it hurts okay?" Jungkook whispers, leaning in so he can say the words directly into Taehyung's ear. And Taehyung nods, turning his head to capture Jungkook's lips in a kiss.

Jungkook pushes in slowly, murmuring low words of encouragement against Taehyung's skin. Because of how well Jungkook had prepped him, it doesn't hurt, but there's a dull burn there and Taehyung breathes through it. Jungkook stills when he bottoms out, hips flush against Taehyung's ass. His hands wander, caressing Taehyung's body, smoothing over his back and tweaking his nipples. Taehyung wiggles his hips, getting accustomed to the stretch and smiles softly when he hears Jungkook moan behind him.

"You can move." Taehyung manages, already rolling his hips lightly. Jungkook kisses the nape of Taehyung's neck before drawing his hips back. His thrusts are slow and gentle at first, dragging deliciously against the rim of Taehyung's hole. But quickly, Taehyung realizes that that's not going to cut it. So he presses his hips back, fucking himself on Jungkook's cock and is rewarded with a low rough moan. Jungkook's grip on his waist tightens and he starts thrusting into Taehyung faster.

Taehyung arches his back as he cries out Jungkook's name. "This what you wanted, huh?" Jungkook grits out, burying his face in Taehyung's neck, fucking him hard and fast. "Jesus, you feel amazing." He groans, his voice about two octaves lower. "Knew you would, y'know. Knew you'd feel fucking amazing around my cock. God, you're perfect." Jungkook's fingers skim over Taehyung's hip bones, and he digs his fingers into Taehyung's skin. There will be bruises, but Taehyung doesn't mind. The idea of being marked and claimed by Jungkook makes him shiver.

"Think you can come just like this, baby?" Jungkook asks in that voice. Taehyung honestly thinks he could come from that voice alone. "Just me fucking you? Without a hand on your cock?" And Taehyung's dangerously close already. He's moaning steadily now, clutching at the sheets as Jungkook fucks him.

"Fuck." He cries out as Jungkook's thrusts drag against his prostate. "I... I-I think so."

"Good boy." Jungkook praises, pressing kisses to Taehyung's skin once more. He kisses taehyung a lot, but taehyung doesn't minding the least. Jungkook fucks into him even harder, the stinging slap of skin on skin adds to Taehyung's pleasure, and he can feel that he's going to come embarrassingly soon. Jungkook angles his hips so every thrust hits his prostate dead on and taehyung can barely hold himself up anymore.

Jungkook's name, mixed in with 'god' and 'fuck', is like a litany falling from Taehyung's lips. The force of his orgasm takes him by surprise and he lets out a sharp cry as he comes. Just as his arms threaten to give out, Jungkook pulls him up, bringing Taehyung's back against his chest. Jungkook wraps his arms around taehyung, moaning and whimpering as he brings himself closer to orgasm.

"So fucking gorgeous," Jungkook murmurs in a raw voice. "So sexy, so beautiful. God, you take my dick so well. Been wanting to do this forever, I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too." Taehyung manages, and Jungkook's biting into Taehyung's shoulder as he comes, whimpering Taehyung's name.

Jungkook rides out his orgasm with slow long strokes. "That was amazing." He mutters after a few moments and taehyung nods. Jungkook holds the base of his cock with one hand, keeping the condom in place as he pulls out. Taehyung lets out a quiet sigh, melting into Jungkook's embrace. Jungkook presses a kiss to Taehyung's hair, deftly managing to tie a knot in the condom before tossing it into the waste bin. Then, he lays Taehyung down on the bed. He's about to get up when Taehyung reaches for him.

"Don't go just yet." Taehyung says, lacing their fingers together.

Jungkook looks down their hands and smiles softly. "Alright then." He says, getting into bed, making sure he is in the wet spot. He curls around Taehyung almost possessively, an arm draped over his waist and Taehyung smiles, letting his own arm rest on Jungkook's

"I love you." Taehyung says, and lets out a breath laugh. "That feels good to say."

Jungkook hums behind him, drawing imaginary patterns on Taehyung's tummy with his thumb. "Feels even better to hear."

--

Later that night, Taehyung comes back in from classes to find Jungkook sitting on his bed beside Gomtae.

"Now, I think Taehyung's already spoken to Leeyeon so I wanted to take this time to speak to you," Jungkook's saying. "I know it's been just you and him for a while, but I really love him. I love him a lot. So, I'm politely asking permission to date him."

There's a pause and Jungkook smiles brightly, hugging Gomtae close. "Thank you, man. I'll take good care of him, I promise."

"What the fuck are you doing?" Taehyung interrupts, but he can't help the smile on his face or his laugh when Jungkook jumps, almost dropping the bear.

Jungkook's cheeks burn scarlet. "I was just, uh. How long were you there?"

"Long enough," Taehyung says, dropping his bag to the floor and sprinting to flop on the bed beside Jungkook. "I can't believe you asked for his permission."

"Well," Jungkook says, fidgeting a little. "He means a lot to you, and you mean a lot to him. So I thought it would be the right thing to do."

Taehyung stares at him with a wide smile on his face.

"What?" Jungkook exclaims, scowling a little and Taehyung's smile grows brighter.

"I am so fucking in love with you," Taehyung murmurs, pulling Jungkook down for a kiss.

Jungkook's shocked for a moment, but it melts away quickly and he kisses back, laughing against Taehyung's lips. "I am so fucking in love with you too."

--

"Fuck's sake, stop making out in front of us." Jimin says, gagging a little.

"I totally second that motion," Hoseok says with feeling. "You're disgusting."

"Can both of you just chill?" Yoongi says, yawning from where he's curled up into Seokjin's side.

"I think it's cute." Seokjin says. "And cut them some slack, you were ready to murder Jungkook."

"He hurt my best friend!" Jimin says indignantly.

"And it was all a misunderstanding, my point still stands."

"I think they're going to start taking off their clothes any minute." Namjoon observes.

"Yah!" Hoseok shouts in disgust, hitting first Taehyung with the toy hammer, and then Jungkook. "Behave yourselves!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35.1K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
63K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
797K 48.1K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...